Ukraine - Scam - Kontakte > Ukraine - Scam - Kontakte

Alina / Sweet Alino4ka / Nataly / Wasuina Nataliya

(1/6) > >>

fattarzan:
Kennt jemand diese Frau?

http://www.natashaclub.com/profile.php?ID=1000397091

To XXX!My travel plans!Important!!
It's real pleasure you want to meet me and that you're oriented on serious relationship, are you?!
In fact I'm planning a summer traditional vacation for graduating students and would love to come to you. I really would love to meet you! On holidays, I guess I'll be coming to Berlin(just for tourism, I'd love you to keep my company) and also I could come to you in Holle. Can I get to you by bus or train? I can't afford plane at the moment. Is at possible to find the shortest way from Berlin? Let's make the dates suitable for us both, what do you think?are you free in July?
While I'm away from Germany, I'd love to communicate to learn more about each other!Personally I feel like I'm going to be a little embarrassed and nontalkative if I see you for the first time without knowing much about you. Let me underline once again, I'd like to come with only purpose which is to meet you! That makes our correspondence important, afraid of coming to a far away country alone!
So, XXX if it's ok with you, I'd gladly get down to developing our "love-project"

Tell me about you! What about your family, do you live alone or with relatives now?
What about your job and plans for this summer, are you going to be free for our meeting?
Maybe we'll have some time to share our hobbies? What are your favorites?

sincerely yours, Alina
-----------------------------

Someone know this women?

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie
http://dating-fraud.net/galerie/thumbnails.php?album=822

Administrator:

Administrator:
@ fattarzan

Sicher doch ein 100% Fake sie verwendet gestohlene Photos!Die Bilder zeigen Stock Photos :smilie_g_010:

Administrator:

fattarzan:
Naja. Ich hab die mittlerweile bei FB gefunden mit eindeutig privaten Bildern.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln