Autor Thema: Polina <nrd10588@nifty.com> <polinasundancer@gmail.com>  (Read 801 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
<polinadancebabe@gmail.com> <sweetpolina24@gmail.com> <elenovchinnik31@gmail.com> <helenaflower84@gmail.com> <olha.satrsss@gmail.com>
<flowersolha@gmail.com>

Zitat
buenas dias my caring my Sir pretty!

how is everything?

I hope U can elderly small talk:)
I am colossal Woman born in Ukraine) Currently Im look up oneandonly dude from United States) What State are You from?

I'll reply to You my photos email box for contact is: polinasundancer@gmail.com

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 2002:a05:6520:3302:b029:ac:360a:3957 with SMTP id q2csp4024840lkc;
        Sun, 20 Dec 2020 15:31:25 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABdhPJxdOkNLskiinQoBZWGlpanHnzdTb3eEdRKJKCMY8v8UheXqLriLtyUXfmumnI4UNn8S18x9
X-Received: by 2002:a17:902:fe87:b029:da:5d3b:4a84 with SMTP id x7-20020a170902fe87b02900da5d3b4a84mr14216571plm.51.1608507085587;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1608507085; cv=none;
        d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
        b=pFgor6rPeY6BFyNN6EXYCzXco7/1I6WUH9WTiGjwHdM0zU+ZxXFFu2Wwvgpfrp2rSB
         rioXkhVlLdPA+izj119JaH4QRLGoCoGKhzJJmPPLyuzG3cx6KhueaRaVwnfa4JYl5nfe
         oZ9pmHfAQoRP5UgdnONEBvaTReFGQTUy5nxC0C3GtgSj5fKAuxFYDBJMj/44hUvDfcpY
         Hl/K7izDM4FHEJLjsEzfFmWGoDHZYvgj1lXiojR1EWsMy/N3lgL/RH/sXEeKQI+iYMSf
         Atvc6Oe5XmW7aKD7Ec83/IUFP9NUdi5MWrBTPGOM7dlMZFO5aGnSX8O+dunZKuXdNiG8
         FeSw==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
        h=mime-version:to:message-id:subject:date:content-transfer-encoding
         :from:dkim-signature:dkim-filter;
        bh=hwH/PPHHdqAku0moM55hHK0TG9zp0MK9G+DVaN3K/wI=;
        b=Hxqh5Z2GhlGKaOO4O42nE8f5AC5k1k+NkXhEaFXQpoFbVnJKa1MjtiCCGC0LzH9SpK
         AaRqsrp1I6x++HXT3dVUpMqCg/KRsiR0hVY056SXhJ0v/mAojb1f+ZkbKeE74Mny41gA
         lBePxdh7WNw60GFet7H5GgJ4s6VhjEq5L8N/sKJzdzSLWvS8QMn33YbVEf8lcf/gt7Y8
         Mnhlgu00VGUgnFb5871eE39XqGWDP2NvUg19hQlt4qI63QpsD43ScEQNn1G33TYtsUvC
         juT+O3jIFOoa+/SFVzNqXByiaPQA4/cgD3P8/bJlvibLaTTB8TlxLioUf/cZvY1kJH3e
         bwsQ==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass header.i=@nifty.com header.s=dec2015msa header.b=SIKiHlS4;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of nrd10588@nifty.com designates 210.131.2.77 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=nrd10588@nifty.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=nifty.com
Return-Path: <nrd10588@nifty.com>
Received: from conuserg-10.nifty.com (conuserg-10.nifty.com. [210.131.2.77])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 33si13524340plb.314.2020.12.20.15.31.24
        for <xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of nrd10588@nifty.com designates 210.131.2.77 as permitted sender) client-ip=210.131.2.77;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass header.i=@nifty.com header.s=dec2015msa header.b=SIKiHlS4;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of nrd10588@nifty.com designates 210.131.2.77 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=nrd10588@nifty.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=nifty.com
Received: from 192.168.0.9 (43-243-60-232.static.2talk.co.nz [43.243.60.232] (may be forged)) (authenticated) by conuserg-10.nifty.com with ESMTP id 0BKNUVGc014304 for <xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Mon, 21 Dec 2020 08:30:45 +0900
DKIM-Filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 conuserg-10.nifty.com 0BKNUVGc014304
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=nifty.com; s=dec2015msa; t=1608507046; bh=hwH/PPHHdqAku0moM55hHK0TG9zp0MK9G+DVaN3K/wI=; h=From:Date:Subject:To:From; b=SIKiHlS4miLtvdQtJMyDAtyRYKwPNI5A6VRrQCK5c2qwIkIvjU+bZS9OKPcz0DULr
    ZXJ3IBCVplVmXGy+xz3VTO7abfS/0H0BR6OIchzkVk4K/TI69w2suFFSk5y4uAq6l9
    /q+v9x6AfdVf3BpBLHCFGwuGO4MrOoG+F1pWx6NgyBiZTY1oPGfzkQ4XwasYTXCAnM
    u2GZsC0SQ0xEMP9vtLlNmLkDHrVg5bFbd+TrypnpQeiccunODU5TLDSq1gQsZe/15n
    KvrdorgLzJA8Qw4Uf0gcNiQJ6NFZtxrWNCkN/1Zw8NeEdjDoZG/sI39d19Fd4AiQ8E
    SRaIuxJEhGdsw==
X-Nifty-SrcIP: [43.243.60.232]
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 00:47:16 -0500
Subject: my mr. Admirable)
Message-Id: <4E80D735-5BC8-DB79-AA8F-1BC38F64488D@nifty.com>
To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
X-Mailer: iPhone Mail (18A8395)
Mime-Version: 1.0

« Last Edit: 12,Apr,2021, 19:36:55 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Polina <nrd10588@nifty.com> <polinasundancer@gmail.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 11,Apr,2021, 21:26:08 »
« Last Edit: 12,Apr,2021, 19:37:56 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #2 am: 11,Apr,2021, 21:29:50 »
Zitat
Hi! I am writing to you from my friend's account. My name is Olha and I will come to Poland soon. I would like to meet a serious man to meet. I hope you will like this idea and write to me on my e-mail, I will tell you better about myself there:
olhakrasavitsa@mail.ua

« Last Edit: 12,Apr,2021, 19:38:06 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #3 am: 11,Apr,2021, 21:30:16 »
Zitat
Welcome. I'm glad you wrote to me.
To begin with, I want to tell you a bit about myself.
My name is Olha and I am 35 years old. I am a student of the University of Finance in the field of Management and Financial Control.
In some time I am going to your country and I will be happy to have a friend.
I want to tell you right away that I make money by dancing striptease. But I've never slept or sleep with men for money. At the strip club where I work, men are not allowed to touch girls, I only undress topless.
I hope my work is not against your moral principles and we can continue our communication. I don't mind sharing photos.
I don't mind intimate photos either, but I am definitely not going to post it at the very beginning of the date.
I don't know any information about you and would be interested to find out more about you. Tell me what city do you live in? I'd love to know more about your country.
Hope you too will send me the pictures in the next email.
See you soon, Olha.

« Last Edit: 12,Apr,2021, 19:38:29 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #4 am: 11,Apr,2021, 21:31:03 »
Zitat
Nice to meet you. I'm sorry you had such sadness in your life. I hope I can cheer you up and support you.
I was waiting for your letter and it was important for me to know your reaction to the fact that I am doing striptease. I love to dance and listen to good music.
If we meet in the future, I will be delighted to please you and dance a strip show for you. I hope you don't give up? :)
Thank you for not judging me and I hope our communication continues to develop every day, at least I would like to.
Now I will tell you more about myself: my height is 170 cm and my weight is 59 kg. I live in Dnepropetrovsk. I am half national Armenian.
I am an orphan and never saw my parents, my parents gave away
me to the shelter right after I was born. I have never tried to find them, there is no information.
In our country, the state helps orphans and right after that,
After I got primary education in an orphanage, I signed up for free studies at the University.
The state has also allocated to me the flat in which I live now, it is a small flat, but it is sufficient for a comfortable life. I live in the apartment alone and it is on my property.
Marek, have you ever been to Ukraine? I think you have a question for me, why am I looking for a person in your country?
My previous relationship ended 1.5 years ago and I have decided that I do not want a relationship with a man in Ukraine as I plan to leave Ukraine for good. Get an apprenticeship, get a normal job because I don't want to continue undressing for money.
Now I'm not looking for something serious, I just want to meet a man
with whom you can sweet chat, go to the cinema, museum, cafe or just stay home to make love.
In any case, we will see where our communication is leading.
Especially since I am finishing my studies, it's the last year, and now I have to train in your country.
My documents should be ready soon, but first I have to come to the capital and I have to be there for 2 weeks.
Of course, I will be provided with free food and accommodation, Ukraine will take care of everything.
Write me what you think about all of this, I really want to know your opinion.
I am sending you new photos and hope to receive your photos in return.
Regards, Olha.

« Last Edit: 12,Apr,2021, 19:38:50 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #5 am: 11,Apr,2021, 21:31:48 »
Zitat
Today I will tell you more about the program in which I will fly to your country. You know that I live in Dnipropetrovsk, but my nationality is Armenian, not Ukrainian.
Our nationality is not so numerous, about three million people, and they are scattered all over Ukraine and other countries.
All ethnic groups always help each other, and even in your country there is a state program to help Ukrainian citizens of Finno-Ugric origin in order to preserve their cultural heritage and language. And I got into this program.
Representatives contacted my university when they found out about my successes and that I was an orphan and decided to offer me an international student exchange and work placement.
But also from a few students in the competition, I win a grant that includes visa and tickets, plus $ 7,000 for expenses while in your home country.
I can spend the money on my own and receive it upon arrival in Poland. I will have to come to the capital and get money from the embassy.
I will be in the capital for only 2 weeks, when all the formalities are fulfilled, and when I receive the money, I will be able to choose a city for my internship and take a place in my practice in economics and management.
Of course, the choice is not accidental, I will get a list of organizations that can take me to practice. But I already know that I can choose almost any city. All moves are also paid for by the program.
What do you say, I'm lucky! And I am grateful to the people who work in these organizations and try to give people a chance for a better life, show themselves and their potential. I just can't believe my luck :)
Hope you didn't find it boring, I just wanted to find a friend in your country.
But I think I found something else!
I'm already starting to collect some things that I need to take with me. Do you like this outfit? Would you like to see me in it when I dance for you?
I kiss you, Olha.

« Last Edit: 12,Apr,2021, 20:15:58 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #6 am: 11,Apr,2021, 21:32:35 »
Zitat
I wrote to you that I am not Russian, I am Ukrainian.
Now I am very busy preparing my travel documents and have to go to work for the night shift. Very little free time.
I don't make a lot of money by doing striptease, but I have enough money for food, makeup, clothes and other stuff.
Documents are still pending so I can't tell you the exact date of my arrival but as soon as I know I will let you know.
Today, when I was preparing the documents, I imagined how we met in a restaurant, drink a few glasses of wine, talk sweetly to each other.
After a lovely evening, we go to my hotel, where we will have an unforgettable night. I've never had sex with a foreigner. Have you ever had sex with an Armenian woman? Women of my nationality have very hot blood :)
I don't drink much alcohol, but I can afford a glass of wine or champagne and I don't smoke.
I'm ashamed that I didn't have time to answer you right away. I hope you will forgive me. To deserve forgiveness, I am sending you new photos. It's so much better without a dress, right? Can you take pictures that will turn me on?
I kiss you, Olha.

« Last Edit: 12,Apr,2021, 19:39:53 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #7 am: 11,Apr,2021, 21:33:29 »
Zitat
That night I will be working last shift at a strip club because I'm already flying to Kiev this week.
Last night I thought about you and imagined our first sex with you.
This time of year, I have a high sexual appetite and masturbate a lot.
I like to have sex several times a day, when I come to your country and see you, I am sure you will be able to provide a lot of pleasure in bed.
I like short-term foreplay, I treat it like a game. First, we can talk over a glass of wine or champagne, we'll get to know each other a little. For starters, I want some tenderness, I want to feel your kisses on my body. After I like wild sex, saying dirty words so you can punch my ass, hold my hair in my hands.
What's your favorite sexual position? What was the most extreme place you had sex?
I will send you my fairly candid photos with this letter. I prepared for my trip and I love it when my bikini zone is clean shaven.
Hope you like my photos and please don't show my photos to someone else, this only applies to the two of us and I don't want my photos to be seen by another person.
I love to love and I want you so much now. v, I want you so much! You can't even imagine!
I love blowjobs, I love oral caresses so I want you to lick my pussy, I like the doggy pose and also I love the pose on top. Do you want me to be your rider?
Probably the most favorite position when you pick me up from behind. You grab my hair and slap me. I want our first night to be the most passionate.
I think sex in a relationship is very important, many families fall apart because a woman ceases to amaze her man in bed.
And I hope that maybe we will realize that we are made for each other and we will unite in life, time will tell.
If you want I can make a video for you and send it in the next e-mail.
And I really hope to see your answer soon.
Lots of hot kisses and hugs!
Your Olha.

« Last Edit: 12,Apr,2021, 19:40:17 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #8 am: 11,Apr,2021, 21:35:28 »
Zitat
I came safely to Kiev and I am glad to see your letter.
Right now, I am very sad and hard to say about how we should break our communication.
It hurts so much now and my eyes are full of tears. I don't want to lose you, but I don't see any other choice. I have a little problem but if it is not resolved I will not be able to come to your country.
The problem is a small amount of money, but I'm ashamed of asking for help so I figured we might have to stop writing. I don't want you to think badly of me.
Marek, I tried to fix the problem myself, but it didn't work.
I am afraid you are not listening to my problem and you cannot help me.
You have become a dear person to me, to whom I am especially attracted. Now I'm lost, I'm afraid to lose you and my future life forever.
I don't know what I'm going to do now, but I don't think you can help me solve this problem.
Now our meeting is at risk and I can ruin my future in your country, because it is also important for me to get an internship, after which I can get a normal job in your country.
I was so stupid that I thought I would meet you soon and start my new life! The problem is that I have a debt for the flat, I had to pay the utilities on time.
In Ukraine, a law was recently passed that if a citizen has pecuniary debts in the government of Ukraine, he cannot leave the country, he will simply be arrested in the customs office.
This law was passed because people take loans from banks and then don't pay, don't pay for an apartment so people can't hide from debts in another country.
Before traveling to your country, I had to buy a few things to take with me, a suitcase in which to carry my things. I had to clean up before our meeting, do manicures and pedicures, buy makeup.
Overall, I have no money to pay for utilities and now my debt is $ 375. I don't have a lot of cash on me for around $ 125, but I need another $ 250. Can you help me with $ 250?
Now I cannot continue my journey due to debt, first I have to pay off the debt, I will have an official document confirming that I can leave the country easily.
I tried to find money but in Kiev I don't have any acquisitions or friends and I also tried to get money from the program where I go to you. But I was told they would pay all my travel expenses but not my debt. You are the only one who can help me. If you refuse me, my future will be ruined, and most importantly, I won't be able to meet you. I really count on your help, I promise that I will refund your money as soon as I come to Poland and receive 7000 $ at the embassy. But first I have to come to Poland. I really count on your help!
There is a Western Union fast transfer office next to the hotel where I am staying (https://www.westernunion.com/pl/pl/home.html can you transfer via this service in the near future? To transfer money, you need my full name and the names of Olha Kravchuk, which you can see in the passport and my address of residence: Ukraine, the city of Dnipropetrovsk, Yury Savchenko Street, House 96, apartment 25.
I only need $ 250 and the problem will be solved. My departure is the day after tomorrow.
Please try to help me, I have no one to turn to. I will be waiting for your reply.
Your Olha.

« Last Edit: 12,Apr,2021, 19:40:42 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #9 am: 11,Apr,2021, 21:36:16 »
Zitat
Honey, unfortunately I don't have a bank account. I will get it as soon as I come to Poland, along with my donation. But I just contacted my internship supervisor and she gave me her bank account. You can make a transfer and I will get the money. Hope we will be together soon, kissing you.

Beneficiary's bank: AO "ALFA-BANK", ul. Kalanchevskaya 27, Moscow, 107078
Beneficiary: ALFARUMM
Beneficiary: Kotova Sofiia Radifovna
Beneficiary account number: 40817978404290022585

Honey, this account doesn't have an iban number. There is a SWIFT sending system. Therefore, you do not need the letters before the account number. Honey, choose the SWIFT sending system and you should be fine. I love you

« Last Edit: 12,Apr,2021, 19:41:06 von Administrator »