Ethnicity   Caucasian
Marital status   Single
Education   BA/BS (4 years college)
Smoker   No
Drinker   Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a   female
Looking for an age range   18 -  75
Relationship   Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal
Description:
I am a beautiful young Austaralian girl from Sydney. I am very loving caring, romantic, very affectionate, honest. faithful young woman. I prefer a more mature man as they are capable of havine a sensible conversation and don't just talk about how good they are. I enjoy most things but I love to travel..

Ideal match description:
I look for a more mature guy who knows how to treat a beautiful young woman

--- Ende Zitat ---

Administrator:

--- Zitat ---Hi How are you I hope your safe from the virus, I am Jenny sorry about my photo but for some reason it blurred when I put it here. I saw your profile and I must saw you don't look your age but they are just numbers, but you are also a very handsome mature man, I must confess I am only attracted to a mature man like you because a mature man knows more about love and life and know how to treat a woman not like young guys, I am a very intelligent 24 yr old Aussie girl and I hope we can know each other more, please I am not like many here I will never ask you for any thing as I come from a very well off family, I hope you will understand and forgive me for my blurred photo but if you email me I will tell you more about myself and send you my photos, so I hope we can become friends and more later my email is jennywd2010@yahoo.com.au but I will understand if you don't email me because of my photo, so please take care and stay safe from the virus. Regards Jenny
--- Ende Zitat ---

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln