Autor Thema: Melvin Leo <melspen247@gmail.com>  (Gelesen 459 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Melvin Leo <melspen247@gmail.com>
« am: 03,Mär,2014, 19:35:41 »
Leo M
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7286386676&from_mm=1

Zitat
Leo M
Zuletzt aktiv: vor 8 Stunden
Profilaufrufe: 57 Mal
Profil-Skin: Standard
Tagline: i am looking for the right woman that will love me for me
Adresse: Concord, NC
Beziehungsstatus: Widowed
Interessiert an: Einer ernsthaften Beziehung
Sprachen: English
Ethnische Zugehörigkeit: Sonstiges
Religion: Christ
Orientierung: Heterosexuell
Über mich
    Musik:
    country music
    Filme:
    Tom Cruz
    TV:
    action
    Bücher:
    novel
    Sport:
    jugging
    Interessen:
    What I am seeking is a woman as laid out in her self . A woman who is strong (but not overbearing), loyal, respectful, kind and sweet. That carry herself like a Queen in all situations. That arouse my intellect as well as physical desires. Looking for a that somebody that I can share my entire self with. Somebody that is not afraid to be loved as well express love..I seek for a Serious and Long term relationship,Someone I can spend the rest of my Life with
    Spaß:
    [highlight]Well I will like to tell u that am a Sensitive Man,Am Honest,Kind,Caring, and Truthful..I seek for a true and Serious relationship that will last forever...... and I[/highlight] am looking for a serious relationship with marriage being the ultimate goal
    Die besten Features:
    to be with the right one

Über mich:
    I have God Interest, have interest in Kids. and also have interest with the woman really care about me and always put God first in anything she doing coz with God all things are possible that kind od woman I Love with My Heart.

Die Person auf dem Profilfoto ist:
Joseph Kidworth, Broker/Realtor, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joseph-Kidworth/116809885012035
https://plus.google.com/106315154701768692403/about
http://thenewhomecouncil.com/profile/JosephKidworth

Nur gut, dass die Faker  immer wieder so gerne mit ihren gebrauchten Textbausteinen rumspielen   :D

lookup "Well I will like to tell u that am a Sensitive Man,Am Honest,Kind,Caring, and Truthful..I seek for a true and Serious relationship that will last forever...... and I"  @Google :smilie_g_010:

Dieser Text tritt wortwörtlich identisch u.a. bereits in Scamreports aber auch in diversen anderen Fakeprofilen in Erscheinung.

Zu folgenden Identitäten finden sich Scamreports die Fälle behandeln, bei denen Bilder der selben Person verwendet wurden:

Leo  <ole49@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:
Leo <melspen247@gmail.com> :smilie_g_010:

Fakeprofile, bei denen Fotos derselben Person verwendet wurden:
http://www.anti-scam-forum.net/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1393871741/0#0
« Letzte Änderung: 04,Mär,2014, 18:15:46 von Bea »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: melvin Leo <melspen247@gmail.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 04,Mär,2014, 14:52:08 »
Mail vom 4.3.14 ;)

die mail -
Zitat
Hello sweetie
Let me first say how happy I was to get your  email from tagged! I'm kind of new to this and I wasn't even sure that my email  reached you in the Site . Reply from you will surely made my day; so great that my heart seems to burst with the joy of it. So thank you ever so much! How are you doing at the moment? I'm doing pretty fine myself.  ....I am presently in West Africa for a Pool contract. I am very happy to have won the contract and i know that God has done it for me and he is still going to do more for me to be more happy . I might sometime reply you late but don't worry I will surely get back to you as soon as I set up my Internet connection here. I will be in touch with you frequently before I come back to the state. I believe distance should no longer pose a barrier in relationship if there's true feeling for each other.

I Vow to my words and soul that loving with dignity and respect is the key to achieve great success and everlasting love in life, and I will like you to know  that I'm a very honest, fun loving, positive and open minded person. I am self employed and into construction for a living. I enjoy listening to christian music, traveling and cooking. I don't mind to relocate to your desire area if things works out between us. I don't have pet but I like pets, I have a son and he is living with me every where i am . I had my University in Ireland  (university of Ireland) in Ireland What's your favorite color? Mine is golden yellow because it looks like the SUN. What do you do for fun? What are your likes and dislikes?. What kind of man do you want to have in your life? Do you have anyone in your life?  Have you ever dated online before?where do you live?

I like a woman to be honest, caring and understanding also with God fearing. I will be expecting to hear from you soon and if there's any thing want to know more about me, feel free to ask me anything else you want to know. I am a open book for the most part.
Waiting to read from you.
Tola Leo

MailHeaderSpoiler
From melvin Leo Tue Mar  4 11:30:12 2014
Authentication-Results: mta1086.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=gmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO mail-ie0-f196.google.com) (209.85.223.196)
  by mta1086.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Tue, 04 Mar 2014 11:30:14 +0000
Received: by mail-ie0-f196.google.com with SMTP id rd18so4311739iec.3
        for xxxxx; Tue, 04 Mar 2014 03:30:12 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
X-Received: by 10.50.79.166 with SMTP id k6mr27702252igx.47.1393932612605;
 Tue, 04 Mar 2014 03:30:12 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.128.198 with HTTP; Tue, 4 Mar 2014 03:30:12 -0800 (PST)
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 06:30:12 -0500
Subject: its me Leo from tagged
To: xxxx
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=089e013a114e3988e304f3c63a0c
Content-Length: 189717

Google - Mail...... :(
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.