Autor Thema: gud44 / loretta @ 40Gold.de  (Gelesen 659 mal)

Offline Jojo

• Scam "ES" Hunter
gud44 / loretta @ 40Gold.de
« am: 18,Apr,2012, 10:15:27 »
»gud44« loretta

http://www.40gold.de/profil/gud44

Zitat
gud44   

Name loretta

Alter 31 Jahre

Kategorie: Sie sucht Ihn

Schulabschluss: 

Größe:: 1.08 m  Gewicht: 64 kg

PLZ: 10115  Land: :Österreich : 
Augen: blau  Haare: braun hell

Familienstand: Ledig

Kinder: Ja  Alkohol: Nein

Raucher: Ja 

Zitat
Was ist Ihnen besonders wichtig in einer Beziehung?  Believe trust and honest

Worüber können Sie lachen?  Any Funny things

Was bedeuten Ihnen Ihre Freunde? my friends is good to me and am good to her too.

Haben Sie einen Lebenstraum? My dream is to meet a good looking man.who gonna be good to me and love me the way i am..

Lieblingsfilme Any good ones. home alone

Lieblingsessen sea fish...

Zitat
So sollte der Partner sein…

I'm a very sensitive Lady.. Tender of heart, emotionally secure, and always looking for the good and beauty around me. A hopeful romantic. An excellent communicator...I listen more than I speak. Absolutely loyal and committed to things that are truly important. Very well educated, both in school and in life...a perpetual student... extremely diverse talents and abilities. I like to surround myself with good meaningful people, things, and experiences. I have been Single for some years now But Still Looking. I'm emotionally and physically available...secure in myself.just expect, and offer, loyalty, fidelity, and honesty. My personal habits are organized, neat, and clean. I'm comfortable in any situation...socially, I present myself as warm, confident, and professional...a complete gentle Woman. At home I'm warm, confident, and comfortable...a complete gentlewoman. I'm more "domestic" than most woman...I'm a great cook. I'm very much an "outdoors woman". Love to be in the mountains...hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, or just napping under a great shade tree. I work hard, always striving to be and do my best. I've been successful in most everything I've done. I am most satisfied..

« Letzte Änderung: 25,Mär,2020, 15:12:10 von Administrator »
Ohne den "SINN" zu vergessen - Jagen Macht Spass !!!

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: gud44 / loretta @ 40Gold.de
« Antwort #1 am: 25,Mär,2020, 15:07:47 »
https://mylove.ru/lorettaotu/#window_close

Zitat
Loretta otu
Moskau, 40 Jahr, Wassermann
Über mich
I'm a very sensitive Lady.... Tender of heart, emotionally secure, and always looking for the good and beauty around me. A hopeful romantic. An excellent communicator...I listen more than I speak. Absolutely loyal and committed to things that are truly important. Very well educated, both in school and in life...a perpetual student... extremely diverse talents and abilities. I like to surround myself with good meaningful people, things, and experiences. I have been Single for some years now But Still Looking. I'm emotionally and physically available...secure in myself.just expect, and offer, loyalty, fidelity, and honesty. My personal habits are organized, neat, and clean. I'm comfortable in any situation...socially, I present myself as warm, confident, and professional...a complete gentle Woman. At home I'm warm, confident, and comfortable...a complete gentlewoman. I'm more "domestic" than most woman...I'm a great cook. I'm very much an "outdoors woman". Love to be in the mountains...hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, or just napping under a great shade tree. I work hard, always striving to be and do my best. I've been successful in most everything I've done. I am most satisfied
Dating
Treffen mit einem Mann Moskau
im Alter von 36-60 Jahre
Ziel der Partnersuche:
Freundschaft und Geselligkeit
Art
Sprachen:
Русский

« Letzte Änderung: 25,Mär,2020, 15:12:28 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.