Autor Thema: Zainab William <babyzanaib@googlemail.com>  (Gelesen 2602 mal)

Offline Hubert

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Zainab William <babyzanaib@googlemail.com>
« am: 08,Mär,2011, 19:21:44 »
Dearest xxxxxxx
      Thanks for your message and for your picture as well,I really appreciate that ,how is your weather over there inxxxxxxxx,sorry to learn about your divorce , I cant remember where we met ,I have to stop here ,I hope to read from you soon.
Kisses
Zainab

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.42.226.200 with SMTP id ix8cs64614icb;
        Sat, 5 Mar 2011 06:15:31 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <babyzanaib@googlemail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of babyzanaib@googlemail.com designates 10.43.53.203 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.43.53.203;
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of babyzanaib@googlemail.com designates 10.43.53.203 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=babyzanaib@googlemail.com; dkim=pass header.i=babyzanaib@googlemail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.43.53.203])
        by 10.43.53.203 with SMTP id vr11mr428012icb.86.1299334530640 (num_hops = 1);
        Sat, 05 Mar 2011 06:15:30 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=googlemail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date
         :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=cXMC2gSVtvo9EATs/tq0DQe1z0RmiN9xLzAXyEsmB/s=;
        b=DhaNsO1KtdrpRs5bobEIP5sLkSovLyfNRHuqZ7X6n5UrES4ueioo5nm6UTv39yKU/q
         B2N1d/0wYwX8KaXQHaEG/vTO1yhWp3cJV92zvdttn8e9w2YFmNjuZnl2P+I2cam5J8FZ
         ljPKAvyoi/7G8JAShsd6R+fvw51SWpUpZ/viY=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        b=Sb+HM2tBJx8v1LL6qav/X6nOAjPqNoaQaaOesZyuqaOCMGrpQ7HrXvbZV15+xKTo0e
         clyOG3vr+WQhWTBVEjI7QPMw+vN43B4bHqzWaSqaBs1EK6HXtZUO6zBZuLzIQeI5tmSe
         5hMkTxHG0T46biz9N/HLK6M7WdBcT5amVr8/Q=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.43.53.203 with SMTP id vr11mr428012icb.86.1299334530635; Sat,
 05 Mar 2011 06:15:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.42.229.138 with HTTP; Sat, 5 Mar 2011 06:15:30 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <AANLkTin1wDDS+FZXCH7mXetzUMSKDP+Axs7ja59L8-ev@mail.gmail.com>
References: <AANLkTin1wDDS+FZXCH7mXetzUMSKDP+Axs7ja59L8-ev@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 06:15:30 -0800
Message-ID: <AANLkTikh-4UmHdfUTiqGYv89RU6S0SFi9S2OHTqro_C4@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re:
To:  <xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=bcaec51b1eaf2497b7049dbce512

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Mai,2017, 13:09:16 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Zainab William <babyzanaib@googlemail.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 09,Mär,2011, 16:04:07 »
Eingeliefert Inline über Google 10.43.53.203

Zitat
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 06:15:30 -0800
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #2 am: 25,Mär,2011, 13:31:25 »
Zainab William 000078004

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Mai,2017, 13:10:45 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Zauberfee

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
« Antwort #3 am: 21,Apr,2011, 23:05:31 »
Dearest friend,
       Good afternoon,how has been your day? I hope fine ? thanks for taking your time to write me ,i really appreciate that a lot , I hope we will be good friends and more in the nearest future ,well darling i just want to tell you more about myself,For me is important that everything starts with an open mind. That is why I will tell you every time, as long as we keep in contact, the truth, what I think and what I feel. Time for games I dont have and I dont want, Let me tell you more about myself my names are Zainab William, born in USA, in New York and my mum is from USA she was an orphan but my dad is from North America Venezuela. i lived and grew up in USA. I am 28years old, I'm the only child of my parent I work in a daycare looking after babies,my mum had to remarry because my dad is not always around ,always traveling most time due to his work so my mum had to remarry she had a kid ,but she died in car accident along with my step brother So presently, am all alone with no family except my dad. the memories of me loosing my loves makes me sad, I am however certain that i will soon find the love of my live a true friend to raise my own family and live a good life with that special someone growing old and gray with each other.I was in a relationship earlier before now but i had to quit the relationship 6 months ago, my ex-lover was unfaithful.  I caught him having sex with my best friend, i guess you know how devastating the feeling was since then i decided to be alone. Since life has to move on, i just decided to find a man who will truly love me for who i am. I came across your profile on site, i quite like what i see then i decided to contact you. As a lady, i do not mean to be too forward by emailing you first. But i am a kind of girl that goes for what i like.
         I love to make myself happy as well enjoy life because life is short, I love Candlelight dinners, hiking through beautiful places, and enjoy reciprocating mentally, physically, and emotionally stimulated responses(so important)I love to do anything outdoors. Especially, hiking, horseback ride, flying a kite, going to the beach, even fishing. And I really love sports - playing and watching. I enjoy taking drives through the mountains, forest, and love driving up. and I like to jogging consistently to keep my muscles tone. I also love to dance to swing, salsa, house music, hip-hop or just boogieing in a club . I love to travel, I am an outgoing, fun, friendly, open-minded person who has passionate beliefs and feels strongly for the people who are dear to me. I love to laugh and consider humor the way to my heart. My Quote: his beauty flows from.The inside outwards...Reflected in him...Words of wisdom...Complex deep aloof...Yet mysterious ...Compassionate ...Sensitive and shy...Talking freely with others...Touching their lives...Knowingly and unknowingly...Tough troubled...Helps others in need...Unconditionally...Without judgment...Trustworthy and honest...Genuinely shows she cares...Through words of sincerity...Angered at times...Always completely forgiving...He wit is sharp...Humor quick...His spirituality...Shining like a beacon...Accepted for himself..Thanks hope to hear from you soonest, feel free to ask me what ever you think you should know about me ..i will be glad if you can send few of picture to me ..kisses for you
Kisses
Zainab your Loving Dearest ......

Offline Knight Rider

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #4 am: 28,Apr,2011, 22:56:01 »
Dearest xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
        Happy Easter,what is your plan for easter ? thanks for taking your time to write ,I can see that yo are having a wonderful time over there ,I hope to take a baot with you one day ,so becareful because of sharks okay I was hoping to hear alot from you but unfortunately you didn't tell me what you think concerning my letter . I want you to tell me about yourself . How long you've joined the dating site ,i joined few weeks ago .I haven't gotten much time to get on it . what do you think about the site ? Do you believe in the internet dating ? Though,i never believe in internet dating till i got some testimonies from people who had made success through it . Have you seen anyone that was lucky to meet his/her soul mate through the internet dating ? How many ladies have you met or communicated through the internet dating ? How was your conversation with them ? Do you still keep in touch with them ? I wish you could tell me what you think of the internet dating .
    I think you are not worried about my age .Well, i believe age is a number which shouldn't be a factor is any doing of life .Do you agree with me ? What is your height and weight ? I am 5ft 5" tall ,i don't know my weight .What is your occupation ? Have you been married before ? Any kids ? What kind of relationship do you really wish to have  ? How was your last relationship and what have you learn from it ?  What actually do you want in a relationship ? Do you think a relationship can work out between us due to the distance ? Have you ever traveled out of your country ? What's your religion , favourite color , date of birth ? I am a christian , Sky blue is my favorite color ,i am born of the 11/11/1982 . Do you live alone ? What are favorite activities ,Your Favorite Music , Your Favorite Cuisines ?  What do you do for fun ?   Do you smoke and drink alcohol ? I don't do such because i believe it is not decent.
     From my past relationship ,i have learn to be careful , think twice before getting into a relationship . I believe someone must have to study a man physical manner and approaches before getting into deep relationship with him .I want someone caring , honest and lovely to share life with me .I like playing basketball, biking , cooking ,reading novel and dancing .LOL.I need a very serious relationship because there are lots of men out here for games .I pray i don't fall into their hands .I want to know your mind .I believe honesty,faithfulness and open minded are the foundation for a good relationship .I want you to read my message carefully and answer all my questions .Feel free to ask anything you want to know about me .I am a simple and very open minded lady . Don't be scared that i will get upset if you ask any question .I will appreciate you question and answer it in a well understanding way .I look forward to your reply . Have a nice day  .
Kisses
Zainab your Loving Angel

i will love to chat with you

Offline RW500

« Antwort #5 am: 20,Mai,2011, 20:38:18 »
Dearest xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
          How you doing ?I hope that my letter meet you in good health ? how is your weather over there ? did you get my last message I sent you ? I will be happy if you can answer my questions ? I have attached someone my picture ,I hope you like them ,I will like to chat with you ,through this we can develop connection between each other ,do you have yahoo or hotmail or msn ? .I have to stop here ,I want you to know that I always think about you ,I hope you do think of me as well ?,I hope to read from you soon.
Kisses
Zainab your Loving Angel.

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Mai,2017, 13:12:05 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #6 am: 20,Mai,2017, 13:14:24 »
Zitat
Dearest xxxxxxxxx,
        Happy weekend ,good to read from you after such a long time,I miss you here ,you are always in my thought ,I guess you must have been busy that is the reason for your late reply to my letter ,I hope that you do think of me? I think about you all the time here ,Im always happy when ever you cross my mind ,I hope that you were able to meet up with the dead line ,and what soft ware did you create......here the weather is a bit warm as well ,going to the sea or pool is a good idea ,I wish I was there with you ,it would have been a wonderful thing to go to the sea with and enjoy the sea food as well ,crusiing on a boat sounds like fun to ,seems like Im missing alot over there , I wish I was there with you ,Im sure it will be fun when we meet each other ,I have to stop here I hope to read from you soon.
Kisses
Zainab your Loving Angel.

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxx
Received: by 10.147.38.6 with SMTP id q6cs26890yaj;
        Fri, 20 May 2011 23:24:08 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <babyzanaib@googlemail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of babyzanaib@googlemail.com designates 10.229.127.99 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.229.127.99;
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of babyzanaib@googlemail.com designates 10.229.127.99 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=babyzanaib@googlemail.com; dkim=pass header.i=babyzanaib@googlemail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.229.127.99])
        by 10.229.127.99 with SMTP id f35mr285969qcs.91.1305959048406 (num_hops = 1);
        Fri, 20 May 2011 23:24:08 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date
         :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=ZuCW47Uv6t2iK+Ot64XVFSL2230I2ElDzTBYS/7QtMc=;
        b=xRTvXHh6g7QsfDZpCdyxEp/Qb2fLFa0Vypftj1iEdWIluSTBipYHmWNQ1C4m5GeznO
         tztkOoqj+b6bu6byjzTZ/IsDopha7rKCCsRfJV+7dUeVhnT5Sp0YgyURVMksPwAEG5Pf
         Pk5Xgkbyj7I7KyqDpas76Fb/Cs0XeSWTcFo1I=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        b=f5YeNp0kKpXxThE0z1p4wOaWraZeiV63+N97x8qkKjjaIVbHpznXc9uMVx0FFAksjb
         GPegT4xB1AHf3ybcuon2iwNoT9IkdpcwAjsQz7zFE3L0xKFfnf5QUS6rf7fLUF550+nN
         0uM3ID00F5OTb9AArF10ADLBfzG+CAdNySTE8=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.229.127.99 with SMTP id f35mr285969qcs.91.1305959048400; Fri, 20 May 2011 23:24:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.229.224.206 with HTTP; Fri, 20 May 2011 23:24:08 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <BANLkTi=3yWcSFs5+0j66R=YLd1xq_=4M6Q@mail.gmail.com>
References: <BANLkTi=3yWcSFs5+0j66R=YLd1xq_=4M6Q@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 23:24:08 -0700
Message-ID: <BANLkTimE0wQwRX3zPtW9P-fjGOtNnzVAKQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To:  <xxxxxxx>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=000e0cdf4b662bcf5d04a3c34958

--000e0cdf4b662bcf5d04a3c34958
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #7 am: 20,Mai,2017, 13:14:50 »
Inline Google

Zitat
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 23:24:08 -0700