Autor Thema: Alice Kipkalya <alice.kipkalya@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 10158 mal)

Offline Pierre

• I Love Anti Scam NL
Alice Kipkalya <alice.kipkalya@yahoo.com>
« am: 19,Nov,2009, 01:20:19 »
<alicekipkalya33@yahoo.com> <intermicrofinancebank@ymail.com> <i.m.f.b@sify.com> <mary_kones@sify.com> <marykones21@yahoo.es> <konessara@gmail.com> <missmakena.kpkalya@gmail.com> <boaremittancedept@africamail.com>

Mary Kipkalya Kones / Mary / Sarah Kipkalya Kones / Makena

Hello lovely one, how do you do? You certainly caught my eyes and I couldn’t look any further! How do you do? I came across your profile on the site and thought I should send you this mail. You have a cute look. Probably that attracted me. I will like to know you more and I have something VERY VERY important to tell you out side this facility. Reply me on this email address so i can tell you more about my selfe(alice.kipkalya@yahoo.com) I hope to have a conversation with you there someday. Waiting to hear your urgent respond soonest. Have a lovely Alice kipkalya.

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Dez,2019, 19:31:31 von Administrator »

Offline Goshka

• I Love Anti Scam NL

Dearest  ,

I'm delighted and honourd writing this letter to you having received your prompt reply from my mail in which I have first contacted you for a sincere relationship,and I hope and pray that you be the honest man that will bring meaning into my life because I believe that is going to mark the beginning of our never-ending relationship.Though currently I am seeking asylum in a refugees camp in place called Ouagadougou the capital of Republic of Burkina Faso  in West Africa.My name is Miss.Alice Kipkalya Kones, 23yrs old female and I held from Kenya.

My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site: http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html After the burial of my father, my stepmother Mrs,Biatrez and uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to an Switzerland Expertrate which the shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me.

One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in person told me that my father's instuction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me.

Moreso, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have threaten to assinate me. The amount is( $9.4 USD )Million United State Dollars, and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso on my arrival, You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am affraid of my weaked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but am now In (Burkina Faso) where my father deposited these money and i have confirmed from the bank with the Documents i have at hand. Here is my picture is for you alone.

Sincerely yours,

Alice  Kipkalya Kones.

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.213.13.6 with SMTP id z6cs246473ebz;
        Fri, 20 Nov 2009 03:03:14 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.90.226.13 with SMTP id y13mr1939477agg.107.1258714992648;
        Fri, 20 Nov 2009 03:03:12 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <alicekipkalya33@yahoo.com>
Received: from web95006.mail.in2.yahoo.com (web95006.mail.in2.yahoo.com [203.104.18.134])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 34si3966319iwn.40.2009.11.20.03.03.08;
        Fri, 20 Nov 2009 03:03:11 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of alicekipkalya33@yahoo.com designates 203.104.18.134 as permitted sender) client-ip=203.104.18.134;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of alicekipkalya33@yahoo.com designates 203.104.18.134 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=alicekipkalya33@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 28522 invoked by uid 60001); 20 Nov 2009 11:03:07 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1258714986; bh=bxODRlHJIU7n0rk5Q4+cssMqmPOcw+f0jIeQyCxl1aQ=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=HeCJCYJbGGTsnW+thOl2LmmcL0BzmcRCEIK++u7R44M4tkz88wKy97qo39/JMfdk9nmhjmP97AUvjf13HNBwWJwgZPc/Q0TdI0hb8WVUdlbEFXg+lk1/UK2I2AizkJtRFAap1lHsRJZzovibfgCkCm5OF2QMpPltOLZiJcvwV4Q=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=nxi7NndZJCRsh2j4DrEYeMfe/eBL5X/fAJrtTR5Uc7/JM4Nx4p5HVKs4Tep3gxkuA52qbN3vpuRotE7oTeYKFjmPAwdsPf0XeIONh5R+Kbj3V8qS3iPtE5zqRINE37mhmDaK+VA2nyLqWLW6YCgDooMkZkAeD+086vGXAuVOhyE=;
Message-ID: <934389.27810.qm@web95006.mail.in2.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 4U9PHlIVM1kJbgAaiXSLbiSyMSIsSw6nSRAiLQDN7as9J7SZ39cyM1g_nsrRMc6kmpePtjeco1YJaElfRAMASRnrOBGR5wOc3i5Xa1h1NnskzECi5R.KqggBB.NWI3Bi1p.eFAXiya.TdKaIeiKytwzdvKOTStOkONjPZMqHVInwRH4JpQWl8mYLcH9gFtDn4R9nBvH.gJT6wMj7KGvCOdm3EIGpfTGJtLHuErJlp1qe
Received: from [196.28.247.91] by web95006.mail.in2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:33:06 IST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.1.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:33:06 +0530 (IST)
Subject:
To: xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-2033802196-1258714986=:27810"

--0-2033802196-1258714986=:27810
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1771649051-1258714986=:27810"

--0-1771649051-1258714986=:27810
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Dez,2019, 19:32:47 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Eingeliefert in Burina Faso

Zitat
196.28.247.91 - Geo Information
IP Address       196.28.247.91
Host       196.28.247.91
Location       BF BF, Burkina Faso
City       -, - -
Organization       ONATEL (Office National des Telecommunications, PT
ISP       ONATEL (Office National des Telecommunications, PT
AS Number       AS25543 ONATEL/FasoNet's Autonomous System
Latitude       13°00'00" North
Longitude       2°00'00" West
Distance       4099.72 km (2547.45 miles)
« Letzte Änderung: 28,Dez,2019, 19:33:16 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Zauberfee

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
Hello My Sweetheart,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, How was your day?, Mine is a little bit hot over here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.My name is Miss Alice Kipkalya i am from Nairobi Kenya in Africa,i am 5.6ft tall,(never married before ) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Burkina Faso as a result of the plane crash and my wicked step mother who wants to kill me and have the money, But God did not allow her to achieve her plans, My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Lobos had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya . The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008.My mother died during a child birth in 1992,I have been alone with my father and my evil step mother, I managed to make my way to a near by country Burkina Faso where my father deposited these money with my name as the next of kin. I would like to know more about you.

1 Your Full name.....
2 Your present age.....
3 Your country....
4 Your phone number....
5. Your Personal Photograph...
6. Yours Occupation....

Because we need to know each other better for more Trust and understand between both of us, I am ready to give you more information about the money and how it was deposited including the reply the bank gave to me on my arrival here, to find out how the money can be release to me,Meanwile the most important reason why i chose to contact is for you to stand as my trustee as well as my partner and provide account where the bank will transfer the money ,As soon as I read from you again then i will send you the contact of the bank and the account details information for you to contact them as my trustee and ask The Director Foreign Operation Department Dr Francis Ali ask him the legal procedures of transferring this money to your bank account as my legal trustee, I have with me here the Documents that will be needed , The Bank Statement of Account and The Death Certificate which the bank will demand from you before the release of the money to you. Attached here is my picture though l am not photo ok, but l want you to take me as l am ok. It is from me and l hope to hear from you, mail me back soonest for further understanding,Or you what to call me you can call me through the Telephone Number +226 75347236 of the Rev Father Denis were staying right now, please if you call tell him that you what to speak with Alice Kipkalta Kones then he will send for me Immdaitely and we can talk.ThanksYours in love.

Alice Kipkalya.

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Dez,2019, 19:34:14 von Administrator »

Offline Zauberfee

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
Hello My Sweetheart,

May God bless you, I am so excited today that you replied to my mail once again.I So much appreciate your concern and your help in this transaction and please see the bank contact and the account details information. Is never my mind to border you but i beleive that you will understand my situation and come to my rescure here in the mission Camp,I am a new person in this country and am only here for the claim of this money then after the money has been transfered to you as my trustee I will come over and complete my studies while you will invest the money in a profitable business in your country, May God bless you for your willingness to help me out from this dirty condition I found myself, Here is the contact information of the bank in Burkina Faso where these money is deposited by my late father with my name as the next of Kin.,I also thank you for telling more about you and, but i will also like you to send me your telephone Number  to be reached becuase the bank will need itto contact you, go ahead and contact them as my trustee.

This is the contact formations of the bank and the Account Details is as follows,Bank Name :

INTERNATIONAL MICRO De FINANCE BANK(I.M.F.B)

Address :122B Kwame Nkruma Ave,
Fax :+226 78 15 94 36
Email : i.m.f.b@sify.com
EMAIL; intermicrofinancebank@ymail.com
Contact; Dr Francis Ali
Director,Foreign Operation Department
English Section.

ACCOUNT NAME IS MR KIPKALYA KONES
AMOUNT $9.4 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS ALICE KIPKALYA KONES
ACCOUNT NUMBER 00331016648.
SWIFT CODE NUMBER WITH:006344.

Darling like i told you earlier that i have already contacted the bank and all they ask me is to look for someone a trustee or a foreign partner who will stand for me and also use his or her account information to receive the money because of my refugee status, and also the instruction my Late Father past to them that i most got marry Or present a foreign partner who will stand for me as my trustee .So Darling that is the most reason why i really want you to contact the bank for me OK, there is no problem the money was deposited by my late Father and i am the next of kin there is no doubt about the claim because i have my late Fathers death certificate for prove and also the Statemant of Account.Please after reading this mail,make sure you help me and contact the Bank the following information ,Send email to the Address you can as well call the phone number of the Dr Francis Ali,I have already written an authorization letter to the bank as my trustee. I will wait to hear from you soonest!Thanks so much for coming in to my life at this present condition i found myself.May God Bless you for your kindness and concern.

Yours forever,
Alice..

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Dez,2019, 19:34:56 von Administrator »

Offline Goshka

• I Love Anti Scam NL
Good Morning my love,

How is life and work with you today i hope you are alright for me,Please go ahead and contact the bank as my trustee, because is the bank that ask me to go and look for a partner who can stand before them as my trustee because of the instaruction my late Father past to them that i most got marry Or present a trustee, so i what you to write to them Immediately and tell them that i have appointed you to stand for  me as my trustee i have my Father Statement of Account and Death Certificate which the Bank  requested from me on my arrival to with draw the money so go ahead and contact them Immediately.Please my love try and do this for me am really suffering here i need to come over to your country and stay with you as they transfer the money please.Thank and hope to hear from you soonest.
Your Love Alice

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Dez,2019, 19:35:27 von Administrator »

Offline Zauberfee

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
How are you to day i hope you are fine.My Dear am also writing to know if you have contacted the bank for them to transfer the money to your bank account  your position as my trustee. Because am worried over here, i want to come over to your country as soon the bank transfer the money and complate my studies as i have told you early and you will help me and invest the money in any good busniess venture of your choice since i don't have any business idea.Please my dear try as much as possible and contact them i have already written an authoriztion Latter to the bank that you will contact them as my trustee, now they are waiting to hear from you.Please try and help me you are all i have now and i so much count on you.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Alice.

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Dez,2019, 19:35:51 von Administrator »

Offline Zauberfee

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
Hello My Sweetheart,

How are you today i hope you alright for me my love  please my love go ahead and contact the bank  as my trustee. Attach is the Document which i told you that i have at hand and is what the bank ask me to present the time i arrival to with draw the money so go ahead and contact them so that they can transfer the money to you Immediately  then i can come over to your country and stay with you and complete my studies while you will help me and invest the money in your country as i have already told you early.

This is the contact formations of the bank and the Account Details is as follows,Bank Name :

INTERNATIONAL MICRO De FINANCE BANK(I.M.F.B)

Address :122B Kwame Nkruma Ave,
Fax :+226 78 15 94 36
Email : i.m.f.b@sify.com
EMAIL; intermicrofinancebank@ymail.com
Contact; Dr Francis Ali
Director,Foreign Operation Department
English Section.

ACCOUNT NAME IS MR KIPKALYA KONES
AMOUNT $9.4 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS ALICE KIPKALYA KONES
ACCOUNT NUMBER 00331016648.
SWIFT CODE NUMBER WITH:006344.

May God Bless you for your kindness and concern.Thanks

Yours forever,
Alice..

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Dez,2019, 19:36:41 von Administrator »

Offline Pierre

• I Love Anti Scam NL
Hello my Love,

How are today i hope you are fine for me, Am so Excited to hear from you today because hearing from you make me to understand that my condition will soon change for good as soon as the bank transfer the money to your position Netherlands then i can come over and join you over there,please my love try as much as possible and contact the bank so that they can transfer the money please you are my last hope and all i have now i so much count on you this week.Thanks aand hope to hear from you soonest.

Yours Love Alice.
« Letzte Änderung: 28,Dez,2019, 19:36:50 von Administrator »

Offline Pierre

• I Love Anti Scam NL
Your Enquiry for claim with Ref: A/c number 00331016648

Attn  Sir,

With reference to your enquiry for the Release of Mr Kipkalya Kones  deposited fund,($8.5 Million United state dollars) willed to Miss Amina Kipkalya ,this esteemed bank is in Receipt of your enquiry letter regarding the inherited fund deposited in an escrow account.(imfb)International Micro De Finance Bank .She has informed us to contact you based on her inheritance fund with our bank here in Burkina Faso.

Be informed that your formal enquiry has been noted and forwarded to the transfer unit of this bank  for verification, therefore you are required to furnish this bank with authentic proofs, confirming the death of the depositor and the approval from the next of kin (Miss Amina Kipkalya Kones ) to the deceased for verification and authentication of your claim. These are to protect our interest as well as you and your partner Miss Amina Kipkalya Kones.

You are hereby Requested to present to this bank the following documents for verification procedures before the transfer of the fund to you as the legal TRUSTEE.

(1) Copy of the statement of account issued to Mr. Kipkalya Kones by this esteemed bank.

(2) A copy of a Death certificate of Mr.Kipkalya Kones issued by a private/government owned hospital.

On receipt of the above requested informations/documents, we shall commence with the transfer  of the Inheritance Fund $8.5 Million Dollars to your bank account as the legal trustee of miss Amina Kipkalya.We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this process might cause you, as it is the official procedure for transfer of inheritance claim.

Beinfomed that we already have received a letter  from Miss Amina Kipkalya that  someone will soon contact the us as her trustee, We promise to comply with your request of the fund transfer just get us the legal document for proofs, 

This is the official procedure of inheritance claim.And we what you to send us your Telephone Number to be Reached.

Thanks’

Yours faithfully,
Dr Francis Ali,
Tel/Fax-00226  78159436
Mobile-00226  767 050 02
Group Head,Foreign Operation Department .
English Section.
Internation Micro De Finance Bank.

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.213.13.6 with SMTP id z6cs86779ebz;
        Tue, 24 Nov 2009 22:52:05 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.102.193.20 with SMTP id q20mr3179507muf.28.1259131925065;
Return-Path: <i.m.f.b@sify.com>
Received: from mail-fx0-f166.google.com (mail-fx0-f166.google.com [209.85.220.166])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id y37si21113710mug.17.2009.11.24.22.52.04;
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 209.85.220.166 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of i.m.f.b@sify.com) client-ip=209.85.220.166;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 209.85.220.166 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of i.m.f.b@sify.com) smtp.mail=i.m.f.b@sify.com
Received: by mail-fx0-f166.google.com with SMTP id 6so1675235fxm.8
        for <xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com>; Tue, 24 Nov 2009 22:52:04 -0800 (PST)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.103.85.12 with SMTP id n12mr3135064mul.29.1259131922747; Tue,
      24 Nov 2009 22:52:02 -0800 (PST)
X-Originating-IP: [196.28.240.2]
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 06:52:02 +0000
Message-ID: <29b778680911242252i6b98941nf8ba28dcef32abfe@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
From: international micro finance bank <i.m.f.b@sify.com>
To: xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=0016e6567e54fb13e004792c7ed4

--0016e6567e54fb13e004792c7ed4
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016e6567e54fb13d604792c7ed2