Autor Thema: Isabella Edward <isabe03@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 4566 mal)

Offline Seppel

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Isabella Edward <isabe03@yahoo.com>
« am: 03,Okt,2010, 21:14:31 »
<belladunca@yahoo.com> <duncanbella248@yahoo.com> <duncanbella59@yahoo.com> <bduncan32@yahoo.com> <bella_duncan29@yahoo.com> <beella.duncan@yahoo.com> <davis_naomi_21@yahoo.com> <victoria.simone213@yahoo.in> <zainaishaaq@yahoo.com> <kone.asiinvbank@gala.net> <belladuncd@yahoo.com>

Bella Duncan / Naomi Davis / Victoria Simoe / Zaina Ishaaq

Hello dear,
Permit me to inform you my interest of going into business relationship with you. I am Miss. Bella Duncan, the only Daughter of the late Duncan Gavin, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra, Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast) and He was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently. As I have inherited the sum of 7.5MUSD from my late father who died recently.
I have the intention of investing this sum with your care and supervision in country with a percentage that will be negotiated among us. If you are willing to cooperate with me let me know so that I will furnish you with more details on the next step for smooth achievement of this risk free transaction.
Contact me on this private mail. (bellladuncan@yahoo.com) for more details.
Miss Bella Duncan

http://www.saymehi.com/profile.php?ID=50003

Zitat
bellabady
   - 22 y/o female
   - new york, USA
   - English, English, English
   - student
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2010-10-02 03:52:56
   - ID: 50003

- Friends:

Personal details
ProfileType   
Sex    female
Children    0
Want children    No
Date of birth    1988 - January - 9
Height    5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type    Ample
Ethnicity    African
Religion    Christian
Marital status    Single
Education    High School graduate
Smoker    No
Drinker    No
Description:
am looking forward to my good friend.

Ideal match description:
am looking forward to my good friend.

[

« Letzte Änderung: 31,Aug,2017, 21:11:24 von Administrator »

Offline Seppel

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re: Bella Duncan <bellladuncan@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 09,Okt,2010, 14:35:03 »
 Dear Friend,

Greetings. Thanks for your response and concern to my present situation regarding to your acceptance to assist me, on the proposal I sent to you with the intention of relocating and investing my inherited treasure and continuation of my educational career in your custody.

I so much appreciate your kind response with acceptance to actualize the objectives in this co-operation with me for mutual benefits of both of us and your family in general. Please I want you to note that I am really trusting and counting on you on this matter with full hope and confidence that you will not let down this confidence I have already reposed on you for the mutual benefits of both us and your family in general   my next mail i will send you all deposited slip and other documents

For the fact that we are not yet familiar with each other or written before please let us get to known each other by exchanging photograph and identification with more information necessary in co-operation to achieve the aim of this transaction with out any sentiments or negative thought.

As I is just confiding this affair on you due to the circumstance surrounding my family life, after I lost my father whom was very dear to me, for this fact I have reposed this hope and faith on you with open mind that you will be capable to receive this funds over there and invest it properly with your care as I have the intention of further my academicals career by admitting into medical school over there once I come your place with your guardian and supervision.

Dear Friend, what I mean is that I am simply seeking for your assistance in relocating to your country due to the political instability in my country presently I am in really in need of relocating from this country to political stability country where I can start a new life, since I have inherited this total sum of ($7,500,000USD) to start a new life in political stability country.

I need an assistance of trust worthy person who will not let me down of any kind just to assist me in investing it in a profitable investment for the benefits of both parties, in the areas like, hotel resort management, real estate housing project, Manufacturing, Stock Market Etc in what ever avenue you deem right since I have not yet be into business before. I am willing to offer you at least 15% from the total sum as a compensation for assisting me to recover this fund to your custody for the investment, while 3% will be set aside for any expenses that may incur during the investment program.
I have attached my photograph for you to see the person you are dealing with on this aspect.
Thank you very much once again for indicating your interest to co-operate with me positively the only thing I Please confirm your interest by sending to me your full data such as your home address including your recent photo.

The areas in which I need your assistance is not going to be a big responsibilities for your person,

so please I am expecting the indication of your full interest to aid me make sure that this funds is recovered from a bank here where it is lodged in Social Security trust fixed account with a prime bank known as ASIINV Bank in Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast in West Africa ) and it is legitimately inherited by me as the next to kin inheritor. Presently I have been at the bank to  confirm and to make sure that the deposit is for real,  the bank has reconfirm the validity of this deposit to me with the total sum in their custody  in Suspense fixed for onwards transfer this sum for investment establishment.

I want you to be rest assured that there is nothing to fear about this transaction because no illegality or any strange protocols of any kind to be attached on this transaction as it is legitimately acquired money  by my late father whom died for no just cause with an instigation of one of my wicked uncle whom I later found out that his hands  were in on the death of my father since I left our family house as I am presently residing in a guest house hotel pending when the fund is retrieved and transferred with your assistance.

Please I want you to let me know your full mind in assisting to achieve these objectives, as I am very sure that it will surely be for the mutual benefits of both parties with out much stress.

Do kindly indicate your full interest to handle this transaction with out any sentiments by sending to me your home address or office address and your nationality identification card for easily identification reasons or recent you photograph. Once I receive your full data I will submit it to the bank and finalise the transfer arrangement with the ASIINV bank where the funds is carefully  deposited by my late father for my welfare as social security in suspense fixed account for onwards foreign transfer. So make haste to furnish me all your personal information in order for me to know you more.

Thanks for your understanding and future co-operations.

Rest I hear from you positively.

Yours Sincerely
Miss. Bella Duncan
Residence Hotel Du Konankoro
Trechville Ave  lot 113 5émé Etage appt 12
Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
West Africa

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.229.189.76 with SMTP id dd12cs355140qcb;
        Mon, 4 Oct 2010 01:27:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.231.79.77 with SMTP id o13mr9816850ibk.36.1286180809662;
        Mon, 04 Oct 2010 01:26:49 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <bellladuncan@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.90.69])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id c18si11455729ibi.77.2010.10.04.01.26.34;
        Mon, 04 Oct 2010 01:26:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of bellladuncan@yahoo.com designates 98.138.90.69 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.90.69;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of bellladuncan@yahoo.com designates 98.138.90.69 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=bellladuncan@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.48] by nm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Oct 2010 08:26:34 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.232] by tm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Oct 2010 08:26:33 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1032.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Oct 2010 08:26:33 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 833061.80465.bm@omp1032.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 42809 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Oct 2010 08:26:33 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1286180793; bh=Q5JUd/3eQPnCm420mZdAyKwitwQyjE2+FH/6oOaNtLw=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=HyjyO8eb30nLQfrZvrdAY2A9zy+nAnJxXgTF9OV1biVL6t50fyCTQB0GS937Yp7NgXS00Ph4FGyGgvo9zh2yOhNwPVjAjM6FeZhxHydfcK9aetyyOG5Y1UWmyqP7JYdIT9ShNRjCdgdOChvu24Bm8wE+rOIT4740KL3TBuMsofM=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=FA76WjsktWWuTHc/rvtqWlHZzB1gXeNrCjD26/rtKmXE9UI1EQvSTBuYqUCuGXsSm3Zv4SkMeH3MYyVj+G+o83pDO3YGCpN9yTnkuteXjM4PoWDU1l4I8yZV8t5lQUSqpgw/jqvUqugBNeXW7eyMoA5qkQbmqI0UJB4v1/D2V2U=;
Message-ID: <675506.41674.qm@web120114.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 84rXP9EVM1n3YGTDbIUZQY20f2aKdR.Tqs3IZRBUQbe7.Bl
 49fdFjXz9Oi8EDFsmf_eE3u_UQKwu9eTOytaZvKzWoC.crx5UQHttAnYxQTP
 IYvq0uj_1nBHTsFKVy6FCko.qgijhdRJh1U0FaT2MNQUbm1PveZrtaDLApXx
 SzTU6nb0bGDtukOtkH39d_kY4VQQUj5DqLOGt3A--
Received: from [41.207.194.98] by web120114.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 04 Oct 2010 01:26:33 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.106.282862
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 01:26:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: see more details and my photo
To:  <xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: xxxxxxxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-921939144-1286180793=:41674"

--0-921939144-1286180793=:41674
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-296600821-1286180793=:41674"

--0-296600821-1286180793=:41674
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Letzte Änderung: 31,Aug,2017, 21:12:13 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
« Antwort #2 am: 13,Okt,2010, 19:38:20 »
Eingeliefert über Cote D'Ivoire

Zitat
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 01:26:33 -0700 (PDT)

Zitat
41.207.194.98 - Geo Information
IP Address      41.207.194.98
Host      41.207.194.98
Location       CI, Cote D'Ivoire
City      -, - -
Organization      ISP Cote d'Ivoire
ISP      Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
AS Number      AS29571 CITelecom-AS
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Seppel

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #3 am: 17,Okt,2010, 16:03:05 »
Dear  xxxxxxxxxxx,

Many thanks for your prompt response in which you have signified your full interest to associate with me, for smooth achievement of this co-operation for our mutual benefits and your family in general.I so much appreciate your concern and consideration to my present predicament.I have also seen your photographs it is so nice to look at.You are wondeful looking and hansome man. try to sent me your telephone number so that I will call you.

Thanks for your full acceptence to associate with me.Even up accepting to visit mer here for quick accomplishment of the amis and the expectation.You very kind I will gladly wish to have you here so that together we can go back to your country. But this transaction will not require you to travelling to any where.
So no need of coming down here it will not taken more than three days to complete.So once you send to me your full contact and bank details which I will submit to the bank with mutual trust the funds will be transfer intio any account you will provide

I want you to be rest assured that all the information I have given to you so far concerning this transaction is in good order for real and legitimate with good intentions and as it is not going to be a big task for you ok. So please do not be afaird of any kind let us work together as one family. The only thing I needed from you is just to be good and honest partner who will assist me to recover this money and invest it properly in any  lucrative and profitable areas over there in your country.I am sure that it is not going to be a big task for your person.
I am still assuring you as I indicated on my last message that I will give you 15% from the total amount as a compensation and you will be the director of all the establishment that will be set up with you as the guardian, because I will like to continue my education while you will be taking care of the establishment,until I complete my education. I will want to intimate you about my family back ground once again. so that you will fully understand my situation and my exact intention in seeking for relocation to your country for this establishment.
Presently I am no longer staying  in the family house,I decided to excused my self from the family house, because with the reactions and the comments from one of my wicked uncle whom I am certain that his hands is involve on the death of my father. I get out from the family house to avoid him being eliminated due to this inheritance. Because after the funeral ceremony rights of my late father  with  continuously calling me, for one meeting after another  made clear  to everybody that his hand is involve on the death of my late father.
As the wicked uncle wanted  to find out all the places, where my late father properties is located in the cities and village, so that he can locate them and seize them enjoying the proceed from them with more moves to interrogate me and find  out, if I know where more of the properties of my father is located in the town and documents related to them so that I can surrender them to him, both landed properties and cocoa farms documents he has collected and houses in town he has been collecting the rents into his purse.

As I can no longer bear his abusive languages and threat of elimination, because only this fund deposit in the bank is the only asset treasure my late father willed to my name separately as the next of kin, with out any body consent.This deposit is only what I am securely in position of for now, pending I shall travel out and matured and establish I will come back to fight for the rest.

So I decide to get out from the family house to avoid him eliminating me if got to know about this deposit, even though I have told him about all the landed properties I known that he is still furious with me for nothing,he is not comfortable with mine welfare, so since I inherited this treasure to continue my life.I have attached the documents of proof for your reference, that is the death certificate of my father, the deposit documents the bank issued to my late father as of the time he made this deposit and the statement of the account status which the bank issued to me recently confirming the deposit on my favour as the next of kin inheritor.
I decided to be staying in a guest house hotel out side the city pending when this money is retrieved and transferred with the help of foreign honest and trust worthy guardian. I am glad to get you as a partner please let us works together with honesty one love as one family.I legitimately inherited this sum it is deposited ASIINV bank here in Abidjan .

I intend to recover it from the bank here and transfer to your custody for investment purpose in any profitable areas. My most important reason for seeking for relocation is that here in our country since this political crisis started the government does not want the former civil servants officials or serving ones and some very important people and their family members  get out of the country easily, people were not permitted to transfer out their asset or get of the country easily because the population assumed that the very big people in politics were the people that is causing the crisis so non of the big people or their family members were permitted to get away from the country,Now most of the foreign investors has already left the country.
I needed a foreign partner who shall act on my behalf as my partner or as benefactor of this money just to support my claim at the bank,because after the death of my father I went to the bank to withdraw some money for my welfare but the bank management of the bank refused me access to the money with reasons.

That my late father deposited the money in suspense fixed account as social security bond with instruction that it is meant for onwards foreign transfer to his business associate private investment expansion for my future welfare. So now that you have indicated your interest to relate with me, I have the intention of making the bank management, to understand that you are my late father foreign business.

I need a partner who will support my claim at the bank by so doing the bank will the bank management will not refuse my decision because since it is huge sum of money and since I am still a young girl they will not agree easily unless with intervention of an upper hand from foreign country. I need a guardian who will direct me to the better area for a profitable investment since I want to further my education and I believe that you are capable of doing this because the way you are following up this show me that you can handle this venture well, please do not let me down ok, as you will never regret coming in contact with a person of my type.

I am going to meet with the bank to discuss and finalize how the transfer will be affected.I will be expecting your urgent response regarding your consent on this regards.

Yours Sincerely
Miss.Bella Ducan
Residence Hotel Du Konankoro
Trechville Ave  lot 113 5émé Etage appt 12
Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire (Ivory Coast )

Gavin Bella Duncan 08LD48332

« Letzte Änderung: 31,Aug,2017, 21:12:55 von Administrator »

Offline Knight Rider

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #4 am: 26,Okt,2010, 20:04:09 »
Dear xxxxxxxxxx,

Greetings, How are you today Sir? With hope you are getting along well over there with your family.I am still apreciating you for the kind attention and consideration you have demostrated towards smooth achievement of this co-operation.Please  send the telephone number and home address to me immediately.

However, I so much apreciate  your continual co-operation towards the maximum attention and the seriouness you have shown to me in this transaction for smooth and quick achievement of the objectives in earliest moment for the mutual benefits of both of us and your family in general.
Please I want you to continue following this transaction with open mind,as I have reposed this trust and confidence on you with out minding that this treasure is the only means in which I hope to survive my future welfare and educational career.

I am just hoping that you will not let down this trust I have already reposed on you by not sitting on top of the money when it finally get to your custody please let us work as one family.For the fact that we have not properly known each other for a long time, it is really a risk of life to me but what can I do since the circumstance surrounding my family life have really exposed me to such risk of my future which I explain to you more better when we meet face to face.
As I am staying in guest house hotel out side the city pending when this funds is retrieved from the bank because since I lost my father who has been very dear to me I was just left alone I needed a kind and honest cool minded co-operation in so many ways.I have met with the bank director and and have  discussed with him regarding the release of the asset to any any account you will provide and the bnak director has accepted to remit the funds into nay account you will provide.

During my discussion with the bank director, in which I made him to understand my readiness to transfer out my inherited money to abroad in the custody of one of my late father business associate,who were supposed to send this funds to receive this money for investment expansion purpose before the sudden death of my late father.I said so to the bank director,so that they will not raise any eyes brows on my decision or start querying my ambition of transferring the who me money now.

Since the bank director has earlier informed me that the instruction my late father left on the deposit is that it will be only for onwards foreign transfer to a foreign partner for business establishment expansion.The bank director indicated that he will want to hear from you personal as to confirm my statement for thetransafer because it is a huge sum of money.
So it is very important we put pressure to the bank management to release the money if not they will be holding on the money because they are trading with it and my father is no longer alive,so I need to fight to recover the money.

So let it not sound to you as a strange thing on why I needed your assistance to recover this money.I am so sure that there will not be in any problem in future after the transfer because I am the rightful inheritor to this deposit.
I want you to contact the ASIINV bank immediately as a confirmation of my statement to them with this letter below send this letter below through email so that it will be only for the view of their director to notify them that you are expecting the money since the death of my late father.
SEE THE KIND OF LETTER I WANT YOU TO SEND TO THE BANK.

Name of the Bank : Acquisition Merger Intermediary Investment Banking Cote d' Ivoire
Address: Bp 11, Avenue Jesoph Anoma, Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire .
TEL:   0022560127761
FAX:   0022521371320
EMAIL: kone.asiinvbank@gala.net
Director Name: Kone Reymond,

This is to inform you that I am  the close family friend of late Mr.Gavin Duncan from whom I was expecting to receive the total sum amount of $7,500,000 US dollars for our private business expansion project before his sudden death did not permit him to complete it.

I believe that Miss.Bella Duncan the daughter of my demise friend has already informed you about me that I were supposed to receive this money in my custody from my good friend  from ASIINV  bank in Cote d' Ivoire  to my country for Investment purpose before his sudden death.
(May God bless his soul and give him eternal peace) Hence his premature death has prevented him from transferring this money to my custody for the investment project as we planned before his untimely death.

Presently the both families have completed the funeral ceremonies rights,I would now like to request ASIINV bank to kindly release the money amounting to US dollars US$7,500,000.00 and transfer it to my own bank account number and name.

The transfer should be done with the supervision and instructions of Miss.Bella Duncan the daughter of my late friend and the next of kin to this deposit in your bank. Please dear director respect this message of mine and act towards this matter accordingly with out delays.
I am expecting your urgent co-operation.

Yours Sincerely
Miss.Bella Duncan

« Letzte Änderung: 31,Aug,2017, 21:13:31 von Administrator »

Offline Achilles

• Immer kommt das Leben dazwischen.
Isabella Edward <isabe03@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #5 am: 12,Jun,2011, 13:49:00 »
<belladunca@yahoo.com> <duncanbella248@yahoo.com> <duncanbella59@yahoo.com> <bduncan32@yahoo.com> <bella_duncan29@yahoo.com> <beella.duncan@yahoo.com> <davis_naomi_21@yahoo.com> <victoria.simone213@yahoo.in> <zainaishaaq@yahoo.com> <kone.asiinvbank@gala.net> <belladuncd@yahoo.com>

Bella Duncan / Naomi Davis / Victoria Simoe / Zaina Ishaaq

I am Miss Isabella Edward as the political crisis is treatning the security of life and propertie as you can see through CNN cable news and BBC news you will know that Ivory Coast is really in political crisis.

I am miss isabella Edward Gavin, the Only Daughter of the late immanul Gavin, my father was a gold and cocoa mercahnt based in accra, Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast), he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recetly.

Before his death, He called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $6.500,000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in abidjan ivory coast, that he
used my name for the next of kin in depositing of the fund.

I will need your assistance as follows:

1) To assist me in retriving this money from the bank.
2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit in your country.

Moreove r, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account
overseas.A waiting your urgent reply.
Note: please reply to my private e-mail box below (isabe03@yahoo.com )

Spoiler
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa 212.82.110.146; Sat, 11 Jun 2011 17:24:28 +0000
Received-SPF: none (mta1094.mail.ukl.yahoo.com: domain of isabe03@yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: ZktRzqocZArshDZP_IPkw4HSGk0Kj7llBuyd3zg2uHf5acke
 ELhCKvtHKORzMgJMFQp_FpgGjh.dd3Zx0ziKvREe5ROXM2u_1zAHAJFu58CQ
 d5Wre_fUIbT8YR8H3nJNSupjCij_qJvmfKP8qAjL_RxPpqhPoLn9jrphXJT4
 T.KFrbRPLuZ8mXmVVROXBpJZlF3KluIGOU3SbUhyS9FQ0uw2B6RCsLzVHlJT
 L_eh4Y4yPcwcazw5NCGcy2TvenuywFf1VM6eLpps3t_eCcwxyHohm0YxdSby
 0yhbREw_5vA06EepQFFw7WW38lzKYVPcluDUYxPNbw7JJAJ_Nnu3yAOGeVSa
 NQYLQB4dOvPmCjt61vQsiLVlv5dLt8dT36zEukqcrPaXwwtluECcYFe_SDpE
 SIIpEIbwy_IwSmmmMciU2AHBcMRofFllNDb3O.0cbSb_zTJCFqz5yOB4_Aky
 AajCTm65atJos4AfE_1tj_stOAemInu8Bk_6mkSd04_1rm474TVPmuLUGTwF
 fjIkMxNFEX8qh.aNZxV1GSIaqZZpEN.QMb4763sd4yVTlFRiW9b6NJqLPTC2
 3mbxRggPtoO86T09GETgi9_ooUfVQfjNny7qy_4jHzfV7_0C5sOiNBoBNFqD
 V4fxdBer5JAZ8TOvqEtUiTPGvs65TcwR9ub.Cl1n4GvhVQHVlAH1rnol_Shb
 pmq5.FWJqU03_YuIFZS4WADBXcfgalYi689MPO.SiksUDSmpcDGWMPmuQNl7
 1UaMqU0Pu7FjVoI8KO2dLUkM0xHc4XliCdz4DxNU.goR.EFXq6vT5kXoDNeu
 Mz4qxqb.G6MHEvzBY35tM3byfbOMmGClbFqKLvlQU.wBQ7XfLALRZdkWaD9q
 7fJ5w3AnBN51d.W0K8wMM_8XMAm8FESvkUjbb4teBfXiEjWBieqGbuq9obsl
 RSuWSDto_f5JWrf2ycwu7hJdcezKpanYKIoZTgTLKmzwbOfyKhOoIzML8IQ5
 KvZrl7NeWmNdeRS3dXuRO1op.G1WWjRAJsLo8d3gExkwsUQMGjtA2cNmyPfV
 xvxjdkA9nRbRCbXYHSTH0Ndout_SKyH6xCTYK3fvyq_CSTYON8ztzzidAgVw
 FrJXq2odbXaqS9pVmH66wgJtj.eh8QM6wOokxYHpEqHvZVsa5OZim4XJ863j
 dCchYjJyV6gYZgtOhsdYxSb8fm8fIdEEz_AucK5HJdJ9m0g5Sy7g_8qy41om
 isvotTRjnSBngqJig7F6F0_wZuFLMZZt_8xvw6pDgUCh92pF7ZhVrTu2xBi9
 u87GH8qE3.vVZpNhT5gs0CEQOIV2Z1KVcS0WLulEflqddf_uSt5XY5dO5eA4
 13tpeaNwc7t4U1ZCZ6aND709N0g1U9rdcJP3GO7dk2T0uW.UyHJ3mLhmvDjy
 vJQdASjlo12vMH0mRgxELTsKwQDNkrTTpm7xlQuCZVAu1BGfhO5yJHXeVr3r
 fiNUi2V9crVEctcw.O1ascZ_PHNQ5y4yWSxQdv6dXvNQWAz8E4lqWPcGpKP1
 14l07OZnQgyUG_Xt3VYUbo8sadqIcUyd2HpfNcAIm_XrdYrlhVwAYO4Fs2a7
 MSk16A8_3.J1QCSiV99TDOo33PG3mpHQbSesFjHk1cf6NRAlRQw4W5rjIF0z
 kmGI8j6KN32ETUPn._djlJlXZ5qQ7xH9q2X1aDtXPzVoRi.LTITSQpysagwN
 fShY7JJFATapnQrYsfHKsxxl2SHl9kTHzDfViPo3L5PZ75JOqftrJyw_902p
 Mh.p2XZ3nSDYQatM4bjvLdea.UuaphzjTsp_NSbk2j8aVKYufa510ZGfPoqh
 jxtH7eZf3ZtnkD47Vea5aKWyIpkp.DOiKlXNcTQvFBoWsYmDjBtN5IQi6rlQ
 I0J7vXBbca9.5RmqzCCjtN1Yi.mhzjARd2XLBOgxYST7_qGuSMrEmP..LfXB
 dXUB_AJy0UetF1foAyyOEn_VV52j6U6gbVUwu.4VG52jCRG6lb08R.IWXuq8
 QSTkWaVo.MsCU6ev1xkDYNThbP97MZT9lr2V9_1InOc9o50b1LTjzdpFh_YH
 8WV5D5xepAPMkw15QzDc2.brWvOwENAz2Toy1WNvp1iPe5._srg-
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.91.33]
Authentication-Results: mta1094.mail.ukl.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO nm2-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.91.33)
  by mta1094.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 11 Jun 2011 17:24:27 +0000
Received: from [98.138.90.48] by nm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2011 17:24:25 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.193] by tm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2011 17:24:25 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1051.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2011 17:24:25 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 293120.75767.bm@omp1051.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 45071 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Jun 2011 17:24:25 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1307813065; bh=hysAxta9ydZsI9JasfSxQuiQlRQHxP2mEBRVzlRsk9w=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=iIF14Tqtm5wRw9wRARuO9OVZJ5aYvj6+GOPtZZ/C+mxw2XadV3FW3AL5m+UNyi3cze/68dG55t9zXsF0p+pdUUc8AwoP5XWEJcMbFpTno3dXdO5ruF8AfWIi9hcULZSMsdANJQG/u3P2K1QILDbklqWIl5B+B01NiJ5ZX2heQDk=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=yTEtz1ztY9FWcKUkyBz+QWQyb/RbsFlEen4am3nC9ofVlyVK6Mfk+nIv5qyiil0re1qeLNKTE5+Ny8aeIPA3pm6Y8r2avVWfUhtQwF7q95yW2avlKWXgXe3tM9R/pRbwJkJLKQt74/JL3MZR4OiVA8qt6QM2qKrhH30mu+Z0Ln8=;
Message-ID: <3554.25825.qm@web121606.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: .eDwZJgVM1nXoGLuOSRXsckOwS28DYryvLmK1TVJ_6NCzO8
 upBNKaIypGFIFfueNsfKqtAggEITdvf1p0yq6arnB.9dQwbFUEOdaCwPqLOp
 ijNSjyodPevptWlCSCxY_X3Z5opM.gb_MRVL60E0ulAA_zgHBEq2f1ICUWDl
 OWXHm6mKCVVyNHSC_5MF0ek4G0KI3Th1hftvQD4dSm.RAHlfWoTpZmyX.ofW
 xTB4Ho0kX7Hvl9Qzpo4lrhMrCvzjrkmAjGWRSE72_DnMxEanTuQEvaV.KEkA
 SlOeSXE.lkZqPqsQ_Rrmtrz8y0eM9rxo1auzG5GMP_jtfcmCDLeiVfzHeWsq
 giObfx0ItnCUbuYjA7XrPgZgmGMoMrow1FWtBHe5hLe9.WoWU05FndXFZDqB
 38yvbRB1d6PWhqvXGT8JNR6WAH0dacDBNcA--
Received: from [41.207.15.99] by web121606.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 11 Jun 2011 10:24:24 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.304355
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 10:24:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: See more details and my photo
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1365809226-1307813064=:25825"

[

« Letzte Änderung: 31,Aug,2017, 21:09:06 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Isabella Edward <isabe03@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #6 am: 13,Jun,2011, 00:46:31 »
@ Achilles!

Eingeliefert über Abidjan in der Cote D'Ivoire, die Date-Zeile -0700 typisch für Afrika und der X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 !

Zitat
Received: from [41.207.15.99] by web121606.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 11 Jun 2011 10:24:24 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.304355
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 10:24:24 -0700 (PDT)

Zitat

ISP:       Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Host Name:       41.207.15.99
Organization:       ISP Cote d'Ivoire
City:       Abidjan
Country code:       CI

« Letzte Änderung: 30,Aug,2017, 18:18:04 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Isabella Edward <isabe03@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #7 am: 30,Aug,2017, 18:21:24 »
Hier ihren Fake International Pass!

Gavin Bella Duncan 08LD48332