Autor Thema: Grace Wahab <gwgwahab@gmail.com> <gracewahab@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 1820 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
http://www.mingles.com

Hello.

I decide to contact you to get acquainted with you.I do not have my picture in my profile but I

will have my picture sent across to you. I will like you to write me directly at my personal

email gwgwahab@gmail.com to enable me send my pictures and for us to know each other better.

But note that race, age differences wouldn't be a barrier but just a thing of the mind.

I look forward to hearing from you.

I wish you a pleasant day.

Grace.

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Aug,2017, 20:48:17 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Knight Rider

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re: Grace Wahab <gwgwahab@gmail.com><gracewahab@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 25,Jun,2010, 14:43:01 »
Hello xxxxxxxxxx.

I am delighted to write to you.My name is Grace.I just felt like emptying myself to you.I decided to confide in you,as am faced with total frustration and hardship.

My earnest prayer is that you find this mail in good health and blessings.I am presently residing in a refugee camp in Dananne,Cote d'Ivoire.I left my country with my father after the death of my mother during the war in our country and we came here because my father owned a business here,(cocoa business), during the going political crisis here which has turn out into a civil war since 2003,my father was attacked and killed here at the hit of the crisis as the rebels were killing prominent foreigners with the reason that they were financially supporting the government against them and the rebels are accusing the government of doing the killing.

Due to the war here after the murder of my father,our house was set ablaze,I was unable to meet my needs,paying my bills and accommodation being part of the reason for going into the refugee camp,where I could at least feed and sleep as I did not know anyone here.There is no light or internet here in the camp,so I have to walk for 50 minutes to get access to the internet.

Secondly,my late father concealed some amount of money in a trunk box and deposited it in a safe keeping house to the turn of USD$27.3 Million dollars which I will want you to help me move out of this country because of the unrest here.But the safe keeping house does not know the true content of the trunk to be cash as my father declared upon deposit as containing art craft for export.My father confided so much in me after the death of my mother,we were so close that we never did anything without my knowledge and opinion.All that I want is your sincere and genuine help in helping me safe guide this trunk which means that you will have to come here so that we can meet face to face first before proceeding with this claim,as we have to do the claiming of the trunk which the money is concealed claimed out of the safe keeping house first and the money moved out of this country as I am the named next of kin to this deposit.I cannot allow the money remain here while because of the war here which possess a great risk to as my life and future solely lies on it I will also like upon your arrival here to open an account in any of the international banks of your choice here in your name where this money will be lodged into for transfer to your country,this I cannot do because of my refugee status.I want you to know that for years now,I have lived in absolute frustration, tires and pains without any person around me,no parent,uncles or friend,but God had kept me until now,which I believe that I will smile once again.

Thirdly,I want you to help me claim this money as I intend leaving for your country to start an entire new life and complete my education,as you will have to help me in the investment of this money.I really need your help at this trial and difficult time of mine.I am totally frustrated that my whole mind for now lies on my survival which is securing this money. Please I am confiding completely in you and I really need your assistance at this point of my life as you alone knows of this venture.

I wait to hear from you.

Thank you.

Grace.

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.239.141.18 with SMTP id z18cs8402hbz;
        Fri, 25 Jun 2010 01:34:39 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <gwgwahab@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of gwgwahab@gmail.com designates 10.42.1.69 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.42.1.69;
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of gwgwahab@gmail.com designates 10.42.1.69 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=gwgwahab@gmail.com; dkim=pass header.i=gwgwahab@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.42.1.69])
        by 10.42.1.69 with SMTP id 5mr123732icf.42.1277454875739 (num_hops = 1);
        Fri, 25 Jun 2010 01:34:35 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id
         :subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=1ooyAX8CMTiMBXaf4YkjWIuR1gpvhhviiG0or/Ri2Sk=;
        b=SNHXsNQeCAJbv2+l7OM9SQGmzv0zcBsa6TVzWiHx3P92pakBmkJ+1W7oAIGhzQW5Rr
         /FMguDo+1pxo6wNDcePC/vOahVuPQWwrYr3WaXEY/eXRaGj+6Fwso/1oxWHH3Wk1NVhZ
         HQfSxRgFH7quVkwVlgRe+piQy5SK7HKulUEog=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        b=alh/EA/x22rv3tZQuvYrIZ/PneULgwT56jJVfpeRHYykH/2YbTe7H2QSb33L6UBzYW
         Egcx3QMI54taKCXptlYV41Gck95ld1jCMwSFu6knapUqiCYjKbMJ4BAhEwwNM3nnYjL4
         H0/8QlXlAy3ujQ9nLSeKIZMl4jdQ0Wl5HG96g=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.42.1.69 with SMTP id 5mr123732icf.42.1277454875730; Fri, 25
      Jun 2010 01:34:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.42.3.137 with HTTP; Fri, 25 Jun 2010 01:34:35 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 01:34:35 -0700
Message-ID: <AANLkTinWerTzG2VnQEapVdpk7bsJd6yKdDupr-hJtHHR@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: My Picture.
To:  <xxxxxxxxxxx>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=90e6ba18184015a4420489d6a4a2

--90e6ba18184015a4420489d6a4a2
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=90e6ba18184015a4380489d6a4a0

--90e6ba18184015a4380489d6a4a0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Aug,2017, 20:48:46 von Administrator »

Offline Knight Rider

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #2 am: 26,Jun,2010, 01:23:33 »
Dear xxxxxxxxxx.

I thank you so much for your mail.

I have requested for your sincere and honest assistance to help me in the claim and investment of this money left behind by my late father.I decided to confide in you because of my fear of loosing the entire money in the unrest here.

I have no one to confide in or to help me,I had no choice than to open up to you because I do not want to loose this trunk containing the money in the unrest here.I have lived in years of tears,sorrow and pains and this is an opportunity to get help this is why I decided to confide in you.I am just trying to find happiness and a new life from the money in the trunk.

I want you to know that this trunk is sentimental to me,it means so much to me,it is the only thing that I have from my parents which is more of a memorial to me.I have gone through sever pains and suffering since my father was killed here and I will like you to know that my life and future lies solely on this money in the trunk.

Secondly,the trunk is deposited in a safe keeping company in Bouake which is 890KM from the refugee camp where I am presently residing.

I want you to come here so that you can help me with the claim of the trunk.This will enable us build more confidence and trust between each other before going to the safe keeping company for the claim of the trunk.At your arrival here you will open a bank account in your name in any of the international banks of your choice here in your name where we shall lodge the entire money after retrieving it from the safe keeping house for transfer to your account where ever safe,which I cannot do considering the circumstances that my father was killed here and my refugee status which I am restricted from a lot of things including working here and owning a person bank account in my name.

I alone cannot carry the trunk full of money into any bank here for lodgement and transfer request because of the circumstances here and my refugee status that does not permit me as I explained earlier which is the more reason why you have to come here.The safe keeping company does not know that it is money that is in the trunk.It is only you and I that knows the true content of the trunk to be money.

I am only desperate of having the trunk claimed because of what I am going through now at the camp. I am going through a lot of sufferings here,we hardly have food to eat here.We eat once in 2 days here,there is no water to drink,we drink from a stream that animals drink that is why people are very sick here and a lot of people have died and are still dieing.I have no help from anyone,I am counting on you to help me.

Please be free in asking any question to clarify you as I will be pleased to respond with explanations.

I will be very grateful if you can help me secure this money and am assuring you that you will never regret helping me.

Thank you.

Grace.

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Aug,2017, 20:49:07 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
« Antwort #3 am: 27,Jun,2010, 21:27:21 »
Eingeliefert über Google Mailer

Zitat
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 01:34:35 -0700
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.