Autor Thema: Paris Morgan <parismorgan93@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 2011 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Paris Morgan <parismorgan93@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #10 am: 12,Mär,2018, 18:59:52 »
https://datememateme.com/honey-durham-64999

Zitat
HONEY, DURHAM 34
Name:   Honey
City:   Durham, UK
Marital status:   Single
Zodiac Sign:   Taurus
Languages:   
Children:   No Children
About Honey:
  I am a woman of High Moral Integrity...Kind and Very Supportive, smart, funny, inscrutable, loving, easy to talk to, dependable, kind, honest, And Loyal. I love sports a lot love playing golf, basket ball, Dancing and love swimming..
 Am a GOD fearing Woman and in everything i do put GOD first, course he leads me through the part i take..I believe in Christian values as this is what guides my life. I work hard to make things happy for myself always......I have an excellent sense of humor, and am in reasonably good shape.Just treating a men as a men should be treated.. I love pampering a man and treating and respect them a lot.
  still looking for a man with some energy, not a couch potato. He needs to be a well groomed, thoughtful, caring, love,obidence, responsible,faithful and God fearing. who wants a friend and a relationship that can leads to marriage, that accepts as well as gives. One who wants only one woman in his arms. I'll be faithfull to him in respond, Just treating a man as a man should be treated..

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Mär,2018, 19:10:29 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #11 am: 12,Mär,2018, 19:02:15 »
https://datememateme.com/gary-cobham-oxshott-74544

Zitat
GARY, COBHAM-OXSHOTT 49
Name:   GARY
City:   Cobham-Oxshott, UK
Marital status:   Single
Zodiac Sign:   Cancer
Languages:   
Children:   No Children

About GARY:
MY NAME IS ROBERT, I,AM 42 YRS OLD,I WAS BORN AND RACED AS A CITIZEN  OF Dublin Ireland, AND I HAVE A CHILD  NAMED David, HE,S 21ys OLD. HE IS IN NEW YORK CITY  SCHOOLING I LIVE ALONE , I,AM A PROJECT MANAGER.I LIKE MY WORK BECAUSE IT MOVED   ME ROUND THE WORLD .I WOULD LIKE TO MEET SOMEONE LOVING , CARING,UNDERSTANDING AND GOD FEARING WOMAN AS WELL.

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Mär,2018, 19:11:00 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #12 am: 12,Mär,2018, 19:06:28 »
http://www.adatingnet.com/monica4u30

Zitat
monica4u30

General
I am:
Woman
Seeking a:
Man
United States
State:
Alabama
City:
phoenix
Zip Code:
Religion:
Buddhist / Taoist
Ethnicity:
Native American
Description:
I'm a touchy-feely type of woman Im 5'8tall, 173lbs, eyes Brown , hair black....I like to kiss and hug, and cuddle, but I won't smother you... lol I'm an honest, thoughtful, caring, clean, independant, fun, one man woman. Full of energy I like dancing to the oldies or country music, walking on the beach & boardwalk, going to the theatre, traveling, roller coasters, horseback riding, dining in or out, or just working around the house.I'm in a position to go anywhere, so distance is no problem.I hope to find love and I don't mind working for the right relationship, but it takes two. I have nothing against bars I just don't see the attraction. I prefer to be on the beach, fishing or talking with you about the seashells you found or the fish you caught that was bigger than mine.The key to my heart will be the man who wants to be close to me, holding hands, hugging, spending OUR time together doing the things we both
Appearance
Body type:
Average
Height:
5' 8"
Eyes:
Brown
Hair:
Light Brown
Lifestyle
Smoking:
No
Drinking:
Socially
Living Situation:
Alone
Social Setting:
Somewhat shy
TV Watching:
Movies, Sports Nut
Languages:
English
Home and Family
Marital Status:
Single / Never married
Have Kids:
No
Want (more) kids:
Not sure
Professional Life
Education:
Some College
Employment Status:
Unemployed
Technical / Science / Engineering
Income:
Less than $24,999
Personal
Attend Services:
More than once a week
Political Views:
Very conservative
Sense of Humor:
Friendly
Interests:
Gaming, Arts

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Mär,2018, 19:11:25 von Administrator »