Autor Thema: Ilona Rick <ilonarick90@yahoo.com> <ilonarick8@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 2139 mal)

Offline ddc605

• Ich bin kein Berliner!<br<br />/> Wohne nur hier.
Re: Ilona Rick <ilonarick90@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #10 am: 06,Jun,2009, 12:29:22 »
Was soll das denn nun?
Was selbst gestricktes?
Ist das schon wieder eine andere auf dem Foto?
Habe eine vernünftige Kopie angefordert.

Hello my Dearest xxxxxx,

Here is this is the first page of my  Netherlands Passport and i hope you can help me and i would love to start a new life with you and a Family and i hope you can help me with the fund ok? so do get back to me now..

Ilona xxx

Ilona Rick

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Sep,2017, 18:18:19 von Administrator »
<div class=

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
« Antwort #11 am: 06,Jun,2009, 12:58:30 »
Das Schriftbild im Visa entspricht nicht dem Original das sehe ich auch ohne Brille.Das ist kein Niederlande Pass schreib ihr du benötigst das voll Bild vom Pass.
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #12 am: 06,Jun,2009, 13:01:45 »
Habe gefragt was an dem Visum richtig ist.
Das die Angaben falsch sind, kann ich auch sehen.
Der Rest ist korrekt?

<div class=

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #13 am: 06,Jun,2009, 13:52:13 »
Zitat
Habe gefragt was an dem Visum richtig ist.
Das die Angaben falsch sind, kann ich auch sehen.
Der Rest ist korrekt?

Das Abbild entspricht einem Visa in die Niederlande.

Hier das Original!

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Sep,2017, 18:34:50 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #14 am: 06,Jun,2009, 14:04:21 »
Mal sehen wann die eine vernünftige Kopie des Passes sendet.
Soll ein niederländischer Pass sein.
Da bin ich mal gespannt.
« Letzte Änderung: 01,Sep,2017, 18:19:28 von Administrator »
<div class=

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Ilona Rick <ilonarick8@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #15 am: 11,Mai,2010, 01:52:05 »

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=144622

Zitat
Nikeilona
   - 26 y/o female
   - Bristol, United Kingdom
   - English, English, English
   - unemployed
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2010-05-08 19:31:16
   - ID: 144622

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1984 - May - 1
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Mixed
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      Some college
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      20 -  55
Looking for a height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)

Description:
I am beautiful, smart, intelligent, fun, very kind, honest and optimistic. I am a hopeless romantic and dreamer and believe in pure love and sincere feelings. I am sure that you are able to make me happy - it is very easy! I love nice flowers, perfumes, romantic music, fresh air and good partner near me to talk and kiss with him.I believe that each woman should combine everything in the life: family and career, but do not forget about herself! I love communication and I always find a time for my friends. I like to cook and I believe that it's my main hobby. My future husband are lucky, because he will not know what the feeling of hungerSmile I love my job and I think that the medicine - this is my calling in life. I can not live without travel and new emotions!

Ideal match description:
I need a man who will support and protection me. I want my future husband was a reliable, kind and true. I wish that he has a good sense of humor, loves children and life. I fall in love with someone who just as I can enjoy every moment of our beautiful life.

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Sep,2017, 18:21:12 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Ilona Rick <ilonarick8@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #16 am: 11,Mai,2010, 01:57:01 »
Hello Dearest,
 Well to start off my name is Ilona ,  I come from a rare combination , dad is United Kingdom, while mom is Nigerian. My Father  died some months back and i had to relocate to meet my mom in Nigeria, I don't really know him that well because he was always on business trips . My mom  passed away weeks back , after she was attacked by some armed men here in Nigeria , so unfortunately you won't have a chance to meet her in person, yet you'll see her influence in my heart. I speak fluent English and my native language. . I am an Artist by profession and i am thinking of having a Art Gallery soon.. Tell me more about yourself, anything at all will do. I like the fact that you are straightforward about the fact that you are looking for a serious relationship. So many men feel like they have to be in the "I'm not looking for anything serious" mode, because they think that's what women want to hear. Thanks for taking a chance and just showing who you are. So I should probably tell you a little more about me.
 I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self one day but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first. I have always wanted a child of my own and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen.
 I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me, and children that I can raise and have fun with.
 I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I don't feel that way.
 It is obvious that I don't know how to keep a good man since I am 25 and never married, but I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon.
        Ilona xx

Spoiler
From Ilona Rick Mon May 10 17:53:11 2010
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxx via 212.82.110.46; Mon, 10 May 2010 10:53:12 -0700
Return-Path: <ilonarick8@yahoo.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 67.195.8.62
X-YMailISG: CPQHifsWLDsu6Y_kin6Pn2RJqReTAmEbPcuxdCvkqrei2BlHQvVRoBS5ds.iQZVq7TqzUgVe9AMZmioH_eeYCO86UUPaFfGNpVUL98DxB70pzbTh.z7cHW90HWNneM4KhBBgEnfGoXA8WGE1pbHLTe3LiyFNIiMqygGiy1oJ6xhd3neW.3CMt2W565aijM7mQXnny7lQGQmZjUZA.b5IxpyEd_.9Iysasr2eeVm2.IUOQGV7rju0nOJcjeEaFnDiH1F00H9R99a9fUGYm4aH.tjh8nJNMzno3UyOU4rb5F53TM.9q.ysHISHQOB1nZ.DZ5y.Qy3XqmR1DmiplaFHQBfGEjEy5Zus_v5YSH1jcP1xzEfWf1Y_xJf4OGEtpz.QZ.xximNoqJq86rk3z6WFs8O72A3o7jUBLHfXhwy8c_bya9xFv0Im6hpeIpUx5cjTCnL4sHj2LA--
X-Originating-IP: [67.195.8.62]
Authentication-Results: mta1040.mail.sk1.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO n5-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (67.195.8.62)
  by mta1040.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 10 May 2010 10:53:12 -0700
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by n5.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 May 2010 17:53:11 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.101] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 May 2010 17:53:11 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp105.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 May 2010 17:53:11 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 668447.9457.bm@omp105.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 58227 invoked by uid 60001); 10 May 2010 17:53:11 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1273513991; bh=hL8K77XnlZ8zwzvcOH8R1ioDxYS7c0eo/4eDpu+DkzQ=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=C4+XTEgb9fX5oZydTsXS3H5CmJymTPCNFBfG9dW0g3vLFHgZVCCGO+NJZdpYX+Rbv2yk0rJwYXxNgv423KZJDjKHTrshatw9cdzcYSPuUCH+KKl6CntTo9Hk4NmSD2YIoVPW4rD76loiwKLb4GgMA8MwUKiipe8v7xcSuRsgND4=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=6DC516x6Bg8DYHtRDcEMg+7qDh2/FkN9sHdqye/TQPrm5zdoeSIhhthtpfSOMf6PzXMuQa18vh2k4p45qRixGO3OBSA4L4wSws0/W3efr9uslH/hQRYjZKSBepE7EY97iNVSqNnZPw4rC8vhxHaQjDqwMg+wzTRCtKo89IdnrZM=;
Message-ID: <446790.53456.qm@web114101.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: rrH.MX0VM1k3L8x5Kp.YgODHINwBy1vndYilnrT9Rn8Uf2K
 DKZLDfOQa2E0BIuzFn4UUXRH.VkYGf89yYsNO3CAa.lxzeErqi7WL_VorFbM
 VQWYelxj.qsygIhhyxFZ8PIzoZxzZar9RsgVCpXOiirzikqPI2L33.7p3wF8
 GdbRrsV2E4NnCeIheYc8HRDPwOpDiB1DzoGvDzFPHn00qs1iV1HWLu9yHNK.
 eGYiDKRC.QAYg8a8Gy13rN4yHl9bxutXL43GUJiVtaJibbChUmqKlhu1H3OM
 ISH8eS_ZkcSkYJhyRX2ELdU_P9Q0jWdWAHdGkrYME1uPOzOJu0PgFot2e
Received: from [41.155.97.178] by web114101.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 10 May 2010 10:53:11 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.103.269680
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:53:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Our friendship is destined xxx
To:  <xxxxxxxxxxx>
In-Reply-To: <603283.94622.qm@web24805.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-439667396-1273513991=:53456"
Content-Length: 9504

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Sep,2017, 18:22:04 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #17 am: 11,Mai,2010, 01:57:56 »
Eingeliefert über Nigeria Lagos

Zitat
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:53:11 -0700 (PDT)

Zitat
41.155.97.178 - Geo Information
IP Address       41.155.97.178
Host       dial-pool97.lg.starcomms.net
Location       NG NG, Nigeria
City       -, - -
Organization       Starcomms Limited
ISP       Starcomms Limited
AS Number       AS33776 ASN for Starcomms

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #18 am: 11,Mai,2010, 01:58:46 »
Hello Dearest xxxxxxxxxxx,
Well to start off my name is Ilona ,  I come from a rare combination , dad is United Kingdom, while mom is Nigerian. My Father  died some months back and i had to relocate to meet my mom in Nigeria, I don't really know him that well because he was always on business trips . My mom  passed away weeks back , after she was attacked by some armed men here in Nigeria , so unfortunately you won't have a chance to meet her in person, yet you'll see her influence in my heart. I speak fluent English and my native language. . I am an Artist by profession and i am thinking of having a Art Gallery soon.. Tell me more about yourself, anything at all will do. I like the fact that you are straightforward about the fact that you are looking for a serious relationship. So many men feel like they have to be in the "I'm not looking for anything serious" mode, because they think that's what women want to hear. Thanks for taking a chance and just showing who you are. So I
should probably tell you a little more about me.
I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self one day but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first. I have always wanted a child of my own and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen.
I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me, and children that I can raise and have fun with.
I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I don't feel that way.
It is obvious that I don't know how to keep a good man since I am 25 and never married, but I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon.
        Ilona xx

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Sep,2017, 18:22:29 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Ilona Rick <ilonarick90@yahoo.com><ilonarick8@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #19 am: 01,Sep,2017, 18:00:53 »
http://www.flirtbox.us/ilonamark

Zitat

Ilonamark (33) from Adamsburg, Pennsylvania

About me

I am beautiful, smart, intelligent, fun, very kind, honest and optimistic. I am a hopeless romantic and dreamer and believe in pure love and sincere feelings. I am sure that you are able to make me happy - it is very easy! I love nice flowers, perfumes, romantic music, fresh air and good partner near me to talk and kiss with him.I believe that each woman should combine everything in the life: family and career, but do not forget about herself! I love communication and I always find a time for my friends. I like to cook and I believe that it's my main hobby. My future husband are lucky, because he will not know what the feeling of hunger. I love my job and I think that the medicine - this is my calling in life. I can not live without travel and new emotions! I need a man who will support and protection me. I want my future husband was a reliable, kind and true. I wish that he has a good sense of humor, loves children and life. I fall in love with someone who just as I can enjoy every m

GENERAL

Username
    Ilonamark
    Sexuality
    Female seeking Male
    Starsign
    Taurus
    Area
    USA, Pennsylvania, Adamsburg
    Homepage
    http://www.flirtbox.us/ilonamark

MY APPEARANCE

Height
    5 ft 7 in (170 cm)
    Bodyshape
    big and beautiful
    Haircolour
    white
    Hairstyle
    short
    Eyecolour
    brown
    General appearance
    European/White

MY LIFE

Occupation
    unemployed
    Profession
    Artist
    Education
    College

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Sep,2017, 18:23:19 von Administrator »