Autor Thema: Ilona Rick <ilonarick90@yahoo.com> <ilonarick8@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 2773 mal)

Offline ddc605

• Ich bin kein Berliner!<br<br />/> Wohne nur hier.
Wie immer. Vater Amerikaner und Tod. Mutter aus Nigeria. Tochter wieder zu Mutter.
Keine Bilder. Motzmail unterwegs.

Hello Dearest  ,
 Well to start off my name is Ilona ,  I come from a rare combination , dad is american while mom is Nigerian. My Father  died some months back and i had to relocate to meet my mom in Nigeria, I don't really know him that well because he was always on business trips . My mom  passed away weeks back , after she was attacked by some armed men here in Nigeria , so unfortunately you won't have a chance to meet her in person, yet you'll see her influence in my heart. I speak fluent English and my native language. . Tell me more about yourself, anything at all will do. I like the fact that you are straightforward about the fact that you are looking for a serious relationship. So many men feel like they have to be in the "I'm not looking for anything serious" mode, because they think that's what women want to hear. Thanks for taking a chance and just showing who you are. So I should probably tell you a little more about me.
 I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a peice of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self oneday but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first. I have always wanted a child of my own and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen.
 I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me, and children that I can raise and have fun with.
 I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I don't feel that way.
 It is obvious that I don't know how to keep a good man since I am 24 and never married, but I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon.
        Ilona xx

Spoiler
Return-Path: <ilonarick90@yahoo.com>
Received: from front-relay02.mediabeam.com (front-relay.mediabeam.com [194.25.41.30])
      by relay04.mediabeam.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id n51JWuJ7009116
      for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Mon, 1 Jun 2009 21:32:56 +0200
Received: from n67a.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (n67a.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com [98.136.45.14])
      by front-relay02.mediabeam.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with SMTP id n51JWtxp001718
      for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Mon, 1 Jun 2009 21:32:55 +0200
Received: from [216.252.122.218] by n67.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Jun 2009 19:32:54 -0000
Received: from [69.147.65.158] by t3.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Jun 2009 19:32:54 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp406.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Jun 2009 19:32:54 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 629481.11515.bm@omp406.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 36860 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Jun 2009 19:32:54 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1243884774; bh=u9So3W5XipRyifTLg8me4hj+wnDXge/uwzI3j2/68Yw=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=oeQE283ssngIQ47kFPSxc9QlsiOgKP04MlaYvyRZOaE+d9uWnoBi+hGudSFpm8kskF9ogFwK7WQULRKdeeQREZBEJXnwna2wBU4Pem+WzDWujDM4YdsmtQFVj5ASKzfY+3pHaS9dSX98UUW/LFO1W3Kaw+RnNxl2OOj+NWJwQlA=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=kYItuX7JRiddnuue5c7tS/nVEjRjMlVtkCkehr6e0peebEUJoNX3YUpy0VdXZrUVW+sQqDnrhCphqVh5jNqA+X7VpH0oN12YCXyjTRRmri+Ic3C/ulNbCNrK2NOlQ8OrxOFSysocl4k07Hv0IS1Be3UvYF2IajZjy5z1WzXqANQ=;
Message-ID: <241541.35214.qm@web43504.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 2uTULn8VM1kzjh4cYaVird0Luu.fauJpdluSefwPutYcyc4jNp77TSschnOGcZJTK3CE9Q9w6ZOihHd80DOB4nbP.rg_Ltcgp9EqInJsUxZbxMECXnYIHdu6Bb8BqC05aN.5aF7sJb3OmHrhutNYaIYUTwJO6viSo6_ha1DeNoDOQ3xhr35SIoqefp7npw5MioKfFB1gnTdXw1m2ZND37EqCZdZN.H6I3hDOK3Jzmyv2ZT.fhA3AAX41uzDAVs5rB7iYyXxFQNvhd7kZwmhy
Received: from [41.219.232.236] by web43504.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 01 Jun 2009 12:32:54 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/5.3.9 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.10
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 12:32:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: About me xxxx
To: Xxxxxx <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1141491684-1243884774=:35214"
X-mediaBEAM-MailScanner-Information: Spam-/VirusProtection V1.0
X-mediaBEAM-MailScanner-ID: n51JWuJ7009116
X-mediaBEAM-VirusProtection: clean
X-mediaBEAM-SpamScore: 4

Zitat
IP Address       41.219.232.236
Host       dial-pool71.lg.starcomms.net
Location       NG NG, Nigeria
City       Lagos, 05 -
Organization       Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Sep,2017, 18:12:34 von Administrator »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

Re: Ilona Rick aus Nigeria <ilonarick90@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 02,Jun,2009, 00:48:08 »
Zitat
inetnum:        41.219.232.0 - 41.219.232.255
netname:        ORG-SA57-AFRINIC-20050513
descr:          Assigned to Lagos dial-pool customers
admin-c:        NS4-AFRINIC
tech-c:         CM9-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         STARCOMMS-MNT
mnt-lower:      STARCOMMS-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.219.192.0 - 41.219.255.255

person:         NAVNEET SINGH
address:        Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu
address:        Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
phone:          +234-1-804-1234
fax-no:         +234-1-811-0301
e-mail:         navneets@starcomms.com
nic-hdl:        NS4-AFRINIC

person:         Catalin Miclaus
address:        Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu
phone:          +234-1-8041234
fax-no:         +234-1-8110301
e-mail:         catalin@starcomms.com
nic-hdl:        CM9-AFRINIC
<div class=

Offline ddc605

Re: Ilona Rick <ilonarick90@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #2 am: 03,Jun,2009, 13:40:36 »

Unterschiedliche Frauen. Wie dämlich halten die uns?

Hello Dearest Xxxxxx,

Good to read from you,

Hope you know that i am presently residing down here in Nigeria at the moment, You seem like you are very down to earth and laid back, and that is good. It's good to see you are affectionate and like showing your feelings. I am the same as well. I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times. I feel that any woman who ever disrespects a man is not a woman at all. I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right man in public or private. I love to cuddle while watching a good movie, when were in bed, I love to hug and kiss my man at anytime and anywhere it could be a store, mall or just on a sidewalk. You are looking for long term, I am looking for something permanent  and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship. I want a man to be my best friend at all times, my sweetheart, love of my life, my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely man. I would be all of that for him and more,I would love him with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for him. He should be a very caring person, with a lot of good feelings, be honest, reliable, pleasant personality and have a sense of humor. I am trying not to ramble here for you but I am looking for the "One". What does that mean to me? He is the person that you can't wait until he comes home from work so you can kiss him and sit down and relax in front of the TV or go out and spend an evening together. The person that just calls to see how your day is going but knows that it just got much better because you are talking to each other. He gives you a lift when you are down.

NOTE: I believe we have lots of chemistry together and with that i believe we could make this friendship a long and lasting one if only we are both ready to give in our best and ready to take it to the next level. If you do believe we could acheive this together then i will suggest we delete our profile from the dating site where we met so we wont get distracted by other singles?

Ilona xxx

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Sep,2017, 18:13:25 von Administrator »
<div class=

Online Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
« Antwort #3 am: 03,Jun,2009, 22:22:26 »
Da hat sie die Bilder gewechselt.
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #4 am: 03,Jun,2009, 22:23:46 »
Ach und das in einer Mail.
Super.
Blöder als die Russen.
<div class=

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #5 am: 04,Jun,2009, 00:20:08 »
Was soll man dazu noch schreiben?

Good to read from you

Your words are so thoughtful and awesome..... For a good relationship to grow we need to trust each other and be honest with each other to achieve what we want to achieve well i am seeking for man which will be the flesh to my flesh and also the bone to my bone, It's true I have never seen you and we have never met, Never shaken Hands or even truly hugged and yet! I know for sure you care for me by the kindness that you give. And our keyboards keep us together doesn't matter where we live. So I am emailing you to put a smile on your face and to let you know in my heart you have a special place. The sun is always shining just above the cloudy haze, as we share friendship across an online maze. We express love and kindness without a face. It comes from deep inside our hearts from a special place. Within our lives we share special dreams, unusual and unique, and it is with our keyboards that we speak. You are a friend of mine from the emails we exchange, I wouldn't know you on the street and it doesn't even seem strange. You have brightened my life with the thoughtfulness you show. Your words encourage me more than you could know. As people change and times keep changing too, one thing stays the same the way I feel for you. For this friendship we possess we owe a world of gratitude and debt, because we would not know each other if it wasn't for the net, I will want you to tell me your feelings about me and what you think we can do to achieve our goal. I would love to ask you some few questions...I do like to travel i Help a friend out here with her hairdressing ,if we can make it work Out for Us i can relocate ,
1: Are you a Good Christian and how strong is ur faith in God and do u mind dating a Christian lady like me?
2: Do you really think our conversation could be a way into something lasting for both of us?
3 How serious are you about we getting acquainted and hope you are ready for the task ahead, That's if truly you find me interesting and like someone that we could easily hit it off
4:I know you might be afraid of something's which you think might be personal to you but if you don't mind me asking, What are those things.
That's it for now, I hope you read from you.
Love always.

Ilona xxx

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Sep,2017, 18:14:08 von Administrator »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #6 am: 04,Jun,2009, 15:54:01 »
Ich frage mich nun, was ich der geschrieben haben soll?

Hello My Dearest xxxxxx,

Wow oooo am so happy to hear from u today babe. tell me it hard now for me to believe that u still single? well if you really are still single them why can't you getting a woman in your life? any way tell me again now what you really looking for in life? date, relationship, friend, business partner, or you came to play games here course i really need to know your mind before going further with you.
I am still on my knees begging for love, not to a stranger but to one I wanna know .... since you did reply me back. I've been in love with and know it's not a fun. Each night and day I hope and pray that i found the grateful man that will be mine forever . I know it's hard to fine man and trust a man - giving your heart, body and soul, but know it's me that's on my knees swallowing my pride, begging you, please ... once again I say please, If you really serious about me course am badly in pain in the pass and i want it to go always ........i really need to be loved and not to be disappointing ,
I hope you understand were am coming from and were am going. hope to hear from u again.
   Ilona xxxx

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Sep,2017, 18:14:39 von Administrator »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #7 am: 04,Jun,2009, 19:24:55 »

Dearest Xxxxxx

Good to read from you...

How are you doing today and how is work with you babe? i hope you did  dream about us babe and you ve a nice day too.I just hope we can be able to build this friendship into something lasting without allowing any obstacle or whatsoever to stand on our way?I have been thinking about you all through the day and could imagine the kind of position you could be...Thinking about our getting to know each other online and how it is going to work out???Well i believe if truly we both are destined to be together,No matter what the miles between us is.We will surely scale through it.I have thought about relocating back into the states so we can meet and see how things gets to work out for both of us but that is if truly you are ready and willing to give this a trial?I spoke with a traveling agency yesterday and he said all i just need to do is to get my Passport reevaluated since i already have a return ticket from my last flight down here.So he said the passport reevaluation is going to cost me 250Eur plus the Visa processing.To be totally honest and straight with you my dearest Xxxxxx. I don't have any means of getting the money needed for me to get back into the States and hope your presence in my life will change that.I hate asking you for money when we hardly know each other cos i know doubtful thoughts will be running through your mind right now but i believe if its God's wish for us to make this through together.He will surely make u understand my plight and make you help me out.So we can meet up and take this friendship into a more greater level.Get back soon ....

Love always
ilona Cares for Xxxxxx

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Sep,2017, 18:15:09 von Administrator »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #8 am: 05,Jun,2009, 22:45:49 »

Hello Dearest Xxxxxx,

Thanks for ur mail and concerning the passport it was siezed by the hotel manager and i cant get it until the hotel bills is paid and i hope you can help me with it, well i will be happy to start a new life with you if truely you want to give a Relationship with me and see how it Goes .. i will be happy to meet up with you ..and Also i will be happy if you wanna help me with my Hotel Bills which is $850  and get my Document back and make my Trip to ur Place and start a new family with you. Honestly i wasnt expecting to hear from you cos of the monetary aspect i In-cluded in my first mail to you which is not proper when getting to know someone but i guess you understand the fact that i am just trying to be Honest and straight forward with you thats why i had to let you know my present predicaments if you will be able to carry on with me so be it,There is nothing i havent used to convince the Hotel manager for me to work off my Bills but he insist on me paying it and thats why he gave me the Internet Connection,I will like to get to know you more better and see how things gets to work out for both of us and will be very happy if you can help me out of this present predicaments cos i dont want to miss my return ticket which is for next week... I know it wont be an east task for you to just help me out just like that but want you to always have this at the back of your mind that loving someone is like taking a risk.I will want you to take your time and think about this properly and get back to me if you are interested in taking this any-further and see how it works out between us and also help me out of this Predicaments?I have already contacted the British Embassy,Consulates and some Professional solicitors here in Nigeria but they seem to be telling me that ignorance is no defence,So I should probably tell you a little more about me.I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a peice of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self oneday but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first. I have always wanted a child of my own and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen.I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me, and children that I can raise and have fun with. It is obvious that I don't know how to keep a good man since I am 23 and never married, but I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. I figured where I was going wrong was the wrong type of man and going to fast in a relationship. Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here,   I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon.

Love always
      Ilona xxxx

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Sep,2017, 18:15:45 von Administrator »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #9 am: 06,Jun,2009, 01:48:40 »
Nun schreibe mir mal, was an dem Visum richtig ist.

Bin ich gut?

Hello my Dearest xxxxxx,

Here is my Passport and i hope you can help me and i would love to start a new life with you and a Family and i hope you can help me with the fund ok? so do get back to me now..

Ilona xxx

Ilona Rick BNL6319597

Pass Nummer! Ilona Rick G09818831

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Sep,2017, 18:27:27 von Administrator »
<div class=