Autor Thema: Vivian Willem / Susan Hart <malezavivian@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 3349 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Vivian Willem <malezavivian@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #10 am: 02,Jul,2009, 17:14:25 »
honey i miss you so much and i really want to be with you mylove , i have been trying to sell my phone to pay for my passport renew in the KLM  office in the airport ,my love i miss you so much and i will love to hear from you . kiss

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Okt,2019, 14:31:02 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #11 am: 21,Jul,2009, 15:19:04 »
Hello

i am always honest to you and truthful but let tell you mylove western union money transfer do not ask passport before you can send money to ur wife , i really love you so much and i dont know why you love to hide ur feeling for me , i know you want to see my passport to be sure if you are dating the right woman , and i am not a lady who lie to get money from men , you will be surprise when you send money for my ticket and i come to you and i be in ur arms , send ur mobile number and ur pics to me , and i will send my passport to you thesame day.

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Okt,2019, 14:31:24 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #12 am: 21,Jul,2009, 15:23:51 »

Noch ein falscher Niederlande Pass wie kann man so dumm sein.Die weiß das ich in den Niederlande bin und sendet mir so ein Lappen.

my love here is my passport ,i hope you are real , and i do not want you to let me down my love , because i really want to be with you , how much do you want to send for my ticket mylove , tell me and i want you to give me ur mobile number to let me get it when i am coming to up so that i will calll you at the nearest airport to you , i love u

Vivian Maleza Willem NWEE1CBB4

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Okt,2019, 14:52:04 von Administrator »

Offline ddc605

• Ich bin kein Berliner!<br<br />/> Wohne nur hier.
« Antwort #13 am: 21,Jul,2009, 15:28:03 »
Ein toller Pass.
Da stimmt nichts.
Für wie blöd halten die uns?
« Letzte Änderung: 20,Okt,2019, 14:32:55 von Administrator »
<div class=

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #14 am: 21,Jul,2009, 15:31:09 »
Zitat
Ein toller Pass.
Da stimmt nichts.
Wie blöd halten die uns?

Ich sage doch wie kann man so dumm sein.Ich sende doch nicht so ein Lappen einem wen ich weiß er lebt dort das zeigt wieder die Intelligenz der der Scammer dort ist 0%.
« Letzte Änderung: 20,Okt,2019, 14:33:03 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Die ist doch so etwas von doof die sendet im Anhang ihre ganzen Briefe Kontakte und das sind etliche.Neuer Namen und neue Mail Adresse wird natürlich gleich angehängt.

Hello my name is susan, father is from usa and my mother is from amsterdam netherlands , am 28 years old , i saw ur mail from mydailyflog.com, i really want to know you better , am open minded person , my ex man died since last year december since then its very for to fall inlove with any man , but my mother advise me to come online to search for a good man and get marry to him , tell me about yourself and send your photo to me here , i am presently in Nigeria for my school master degree programme , i am through here that is reason why i come online to look for a good man to make me happy so that we are going to be together as one , tell me about urself , what do you do for a living, do you live alone  and where are you from

Zitat
80.78.26.140 - Geo Information
IP Address       80.78.26.140
Host       80.78.26.140
Location       A2 A2, Satellite Provider
City       -, - -
Organization       Oxieparabolen AB
ISP       Oxieparabolen AB
AS Number       AS42732 Constellation Networks Teleport AS
Latitude       0°00'00" North
Longitude       0°00'00" East
Distance       5285.94 km (3284.53 miles)

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Okt,2019, 14:33:50 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Hello honey here is my pics   and i will be happy if you help me for my certificate and i promise to come to you my dear, give me ur phone number so that when i got my certificate i will let you know ,mylove so that we are going to prepear for my coming to you in france , i miss you
 my love  this the name and address you are going to send the money  by western union ..............................

NAME ...... SUSAN HART
ADDRESS...   69 DANBROOK ROAD ,
TOWN.......    NORBURY
CITY.....  LONDON, UK
POST CODE..... 165JX

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Okt,2019, 14:34:15 von Administrator »

Offline Pierre

• I Love Anti Scam NL
vivian247

http://www.mydailyflog.com/vivian247

Hello,

I am vivian by name, i am realy happy to read from your profile, i will like to meet you if you are not mind, i will like to chart with you if you are realy serious to meet with me for real and for the good of both....my man died last year through auto crash thats why am new on internet looking for serious relationship, my father from holland but my mother from united kingdom , and i am 29years old, beside i am a graduate in the field of Dentist, never started working becouse i am still looking for forward to have my masters degree certificate as soon as possible..so you can contact me with this ....

malezavivian@yahoo.com

29 year old, woman from Netherlands

Zitat
honest is the best in life

my name is vivian,am 29 years old single,my father is from netherlands and my mother is from UK,my hobbies........ travelling,cooking and swimming, am new on internet because my ex man died through auto crash and i want a good man for myself for the rest of my life.

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Okt,2019, 14:35:21 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Vivian Willem / Susan Hart <malezavivian@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #18 am: 20,Okt,2019, 14:40:36 »
http://www.ratemybody.com/profile_1336767_wishart002.html

Zitat
Hi I'm wishart002
nterests and QuestionsINTERESTS   

MY HOBBIES INCLUDE   

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU HAD 1 MILLION DOLLARS?

NAME SOME QUALITIES YOU LOOK FOR IN THE OPPOSITE SEX

a honest and careing man
WHAT ARE YOUR FUTURE GOALS?

FAVOURITE QUOTE

FINAL WORDS

am very glad to be a person toone of this site

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Okt,2019, 14:49:19 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Vivian Willem / Susan Hart <malezavivian@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #19 am: 20,Okt,2019, 14:42:49 »
https://datememateme.com/msalabama-birmingham-48315

Zitat
MSALABAMA, BIRMINGHAM 36
Name:   MsAlabama
City:   Birmingham, USA
Marital status:   Single
Zodiac Sign:   Taurus
Languages:   
Children:   No Children
About MsAlabama:
I am an exuberantly youthful, usually warm, occasionally goofy, vaguely jewish, artsy/earthy person of the female persuasion. socialize, travel, dance (you don't need to dance) and bike for fun. Love words and wit. I treasure the small moments in life, but I don't want to live a small life. Even though I'm at least chronologically speaking, not a kid anymore, adventure and learning are essential parts of my life. I even sorta like to be "wrong" because that means I've learned something new or corrected an incorrect presumption. I prefer adventurous eating to fine dining, science fact to science fiction, and silliness to pretentiousness. I like languages, though currently this one is the only one in which I can claim any level of proficiency. I happily dust off and mangle present tense Spanish and French when I travel. I have a limited vocabulary and a decent accent. It's been quite useful and much fun. I have danced for forever (not professionally-more of passion than a true gift). And here I am, attempting to post my soul on the internet. Another place I play in 3-d (and real time) is on the beach making sand sculptures or in a blizzard sculpting a Snow Buddha. And NPR is one of my other favorites. Obviously I cannot fit all 5'6" and almost about 3 decades of me into this box, but if this sampling of my cyber-self some appeal to you please lemme know.

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Okt,2019, 14:49:46 von Administrator »