Autor Thema: Monica Moreland <monicaluv01@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 1074 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Monica Moreland <monicaluv01@yahoo.com>
« am: 28,Feb,2009, 00:49:09 »
Einmal sehen was der Header sagt wenn sie antwortet.

31 year old, woman from Italy

How are you doing today?i hope that you are doing great,.., anyway My Name is MONICA MORELAND i am 31 years old from Italy,i am 5. 7inch tall with black eyes, black hair and a white caucasian, single with no kids ,well it's quite difficult to write about one self when u know that others will be judging u on what u write, i'm just going to be simple and fly straight. I've been told that i'm a classylady with a great dress sense,i'm an optimistic person who has a variety of interests..... i' m a down to earth lady who consider herself confident,intelligent,honest,romantic,spontaneous, caring with a big heart,easy to get along with,positive personality,ambitious,self-motivated,secure,expres sive,attentive,passionate,good christian ... with a good sense of humour, i love cooking,sports,movies. music i'm open minded and fun loving,little things in life count,i'm not into games,as they hurt, absolutely not a time waster ....... But at the moment i am sad and depressed ,If you care to know what happenned to me and you are Still interested in me.. i will be thinking about you . Hope to hear from you soon. If you want to know more about me, please send me Email...to: monicaluv01@yahoo.com
or you can IM me at my ID: monicaluv01
Monica.

« Letzte Änderung: 22,Sep,2019, 22:34:35 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline ddc605

• Ich bin kein Berliner!<br<br />/> Wohne nur hier.
Re: Monica Moreland <monicaluv01@yahoo.com >
« Antwort #1 am: 28,Feb,2009, 12:28:47 »
Zitat
My Name is MONICA MORELAND

Aber keine Italienerin.

Zitat
i am 5. 7inch

Seid wann hat Italien diese Maßeinheit?

Zitat
i' m a ....,good christian

Regelmäßig in die Kirche?

« Letzte Änderung: 22,Sep,2019, 22:35:05 von Administrator »
<div class=

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #2 am: 07,Feb,2010, 20:43:34 »
How are you doing today?i hope that you are doing great,.. anyway My Name is MONICA MORELAND i am 31 years old from Italy,i am 5. 7inch tall with black eyes, black hair and a white caucasian, single with no kids ,well it's quite difficult to write about one self when u know that others will be judging u on what u write, i'm just going to be simple and fly straight. I've been told that i'm a classylady with a great dress sense,i'm an optimistic person who has a variety of interests..... i' m a down to earth lady who consider herself confident,intelligent,honest,romantic,spontaneous, caring with a big heart,easy to get along with,positive personality,ambitious,self-motivated,secure,expres sive,atten
tive,passionate,good christian ... with a good sense of humour, i love cooking,sports,movies. music i'm open minded and fun loving,little things in life count,i'm not into games,as they hurt, absolutely not a time waster ....... But at the moment i am sad and depressed ,If you care to know what happenned to me and you are Still interested in me.. i will be thinking about you . Hope to hear from you soon........... and i would like to know more about your self tell me more about youself really and easy i hope to know that from you hope to hear from you soon.Monica
« Letzte Änderung: 22,Sep,2019, 22:35:12 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #3 am: 07,Feb,2010, 20:48:58 »

http://www.sendsmsnow.com/monicaluv01

Zitat
member:         monicaluv01
city:        Calabria
registration date:        09 Mar 2009

« Letzte Änderung: 22,Sep,2019, 22:40:05 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #4 am: 07,Feb,2010, 20:50:44 »
Weiteres Profile

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/monicaluv01

Zitat
My Self-Summary
I am a passionate woman. If you want to be part of my life, realize that includes my friend's two teenage children not mine ok. and many close wonderful friends. I love to be with people anywhere they may be. I want to be outdoors, especially near the water, the beach is a favorite, the mountains a close second... I enjoy travel, theater, entertaining, dancing, dining and cooking. I have a lot of energy and don't like to spend alot of time in front of a TV set. The world is my thrill, I'd rather experience it live than on TV. The only thing better than watching is doing. And I am a doer! I enjoy experiencing life. I have an occasionally quiet side, watching videos, reading a book, cuddling next to the fireside.. I have just re-established my connection with God and that part of my life is very important to me. I'm no fanactic, but a true believer. You are smart-I fall in love with intellect and humor-you make me laugh, at the situation or even at myself! You are passionate, about me-of course, but also about life. I'm looking for a friend, lover and partner- you want to take hold of my hand (and my heart) and share the world with me. Your life, like mine is all about seeing the world, changing lives and sharing our love with our families and friends. You seek knowledge, you have an inquisitive mind. Your spirit is so much younger than your physical age, you love to play. But you are also an adult- trusting, understanding, patient and loving. Your voice isn't raised unless you are cheering on your team or cheering at your favorite band's concert. I am very passionate, but I am also patient, I want to get to know you before we become intimate. But please hold my hand, kiss me, touch my face-my heart. I want our longing to be intense. Partners share a reverence for each other's body's. I want an a partner that is adventurous and honest with my body as I will be with yours.
About me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,??????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Looking for someone fun and spontaneous. Someone that wakes up in the morning and is happy to be alive.
I love to travel when time allows, fine dining or a little hole in the wall, a good glass of wine or two, jazz, rock and roll, R&B, History, beautiful old architecture, watching the sun go down over the Ocean, Mountains or, on a warm summer night, a BBQ on the back patio, fountains on, music playing, nothing better!
Hopefully I can get you up to dance once in a while but it is not a prerequisite.
I am down to earth, intelligent(at least I think so) funny(at least my friends think so ) confident, hard working, quick to smile, slow to anger and try not to take things too serious.I measure my happiness in terms of people and experiences, not the amount of things that I have. I am compassionate and passionate. I have a solid set of values and I am ready to share my life with the right man.
I love a clean, cozy, comfortable, home. One that you walk into, put your feet up, and relax.
I am blessed with wonderful friends and strongly feel that you have to be a good friend to have good friends.
You make me laugh, are intellectually stimulating, have integrity, dependable, financially secure, and most of all a gentlemen.
If you think we might be a good match drop me a line.
Not looking to control you. We all have to have our space.
All my photos are less than 6 months old with the main one taken in March. I am honest about my age. Please, I ask, if you are lying about your age, height and photos are not current do not bother! You are only fooling yourself and wasting my time.
What I’m doing with my life
serious, confident, calm, purposeful, persistent, smart, responsible, honest, modest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant,sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, considered, responsible......I am Looking for a man with all the usual desirable traits...Take a deep breath here and get ready for the long list of adjectives:-))...intelligent, thoughtful, loyal, with great sense of humor and charm, lavish, trustworthy, handsome, & knowing how to treat a lady and preferably without children (at a pinch – one kid). Also men who pending divorce decree, currently are in legal separation - please waste neither mine nor your time...The man of my life is the one with who I will be able to stay the way I am and will always be of the biggest interest in his life. His is trustworthy an reliable, confident, but kind-hearted. AM HONEST FOREVER AND GOD KNOWSSS...............
I’m really good at
ASK ME ABOUT IT LATER.
The first things people usually notice about me
ASK ME ABOUT IT LATER.
My favorite books, movies, music, and food
I have just finished my degree and am finally free to read something for pure pleasure. Just finished the Tortilla Curtain, about to begin Eat, Pray, Love. I like to read pieces that relate to where I am, whether it be physically or spiritally.
The six things I could never do without
ASK ME ABOUT IT LATER.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
ASK ME ABOUT IT LATER.
On a typical Friday night I am
ASK ME ABOUT IT LATER.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit here
ASK ME ABOUT IT LATER.
You should message me if
ASK ME ABOUT IT LATER.
« Letzte Änderung: 22,Sep,2019, 22:37:38 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #5 am: 07,Feb,2010, 20:52:04 »
Weiteres Profile

http://www.seek-man.com/profiles/hwbxnzxwcemsjuk3.html

Zitat
monicaluv01
31-years-old female
From Italy
Seeking male: 35 - 65

I am a Libra and true to form...I love balance and harmony. My favorite color is Violet and every shade of purple. I am a very upbeat positive intelligent person that sees the good in everything...or at least tries to...I am a hope filled person that people find insightful and enjoy being around. ...I love to laugh and make others laugh but can be very serious at time...I can find humor in most situations and am very quick with my wit... I am fun loving and a genuinely happy person. I would have to say that I am a very honest person and sometimes to a fault...People always know where they stand with me for that reason. I am originally from NY and moved to sunny south Florida in 1990 and have loved living here ever since. I love the ocean, watching and listening to the waves. Great place to think...I live drama free!!! (at least try to) Yippee... I enjoy the simple things in life and am not materialistic. It doesn't take much to make me happy, just a smile from that special person can d
marital status:      Single
eyes:      Black/Ebony
hair:      Black
body type:      Athletic / Toned
tall      5'8 (173cm)
weigh      145 lbs (66kg)
education:      High school
smokes:      No, don't smoke
drinks:      Never
has children:      No
job:      Sales/Marketing

match:      serious, confident, calm, purposeful, persistent, smart, responsible, honest, modest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant,sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, considered, responsible......I am Looking for a man with all the usual desirable traits...Take a deep breath here and get ready for the long list of adjectives:-))...intelligent, thoughtful, loyal, with great sense of humor and charm, lavish, trustworthy, handsome, & knowing how to treat a lady and preferably without children (at a pinch – one kid). Also men who pending divorce decree, currently are in legal separation - please waste neither mine nor your time...The man of my life is the one with who I will be able to stay the way I am and will always be of the biggest interest in his life. His is trustworthy an reliable, confident, but kind-hearted. AM HONEST FOREVER AND GOD KNOWSSS....
education:      Graduate degree
weight between      90 lbs ( 41kg) and 300 lbs (138kg)
tall between      4'2 (127cm) and 7'0 (213cm)
smokes:      No Answer
drinks:      No Answer
marital status:      Divorced
job:      No Answer
« Letzte Änderung: 22,Sep,2019, 22:37:57 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #6 am: 07,Feb,2010, 20:55:38 »

http://www.interpals.net/monicaluv01

Zitat
Here goes. I am very hiper, positive and full of life. I love learning and telling jokes, laughing and making others laugh. I had a great day today, had a great week, and a great year so far---plan on continuing having a great day every day. I went to FL a few weeks ago on a trip. I'm planning another far away trip in three weeks. I enjoy living life to it's fullest. I'm not big on tv but I do enjoy watching old movies. I enjoy playing with the kids but I also enjoy quiet time alone and quiet time with that special someone to be alone, to talk, read, watch something sweet or funny together, play cards, dance, enjoy music, cook, eat, snuggle, or go out for a day, an evening, a weekend or a week.
Enjoying last minute trips with no big plans ahead of time--that's what I like. Having flowers in the yard, rocking on the front porch, grilling out, hugging, water balloon fights, washing the car, just simple things in life are the best. Homemade icecream, chocolate brownies hot from the oven, walks, holding hands, snuggling, but most of all talking and being talked to.
It is very important to me that that special someone is a talker. It doesn't really matter what the subject matter is but I want to be talked to. I want to bring out the best in that person and that person bring out the best in me. Let me smile, make me laugh--(it doesn't take much by the way), let me sing, let me dance, and for no reason let me take off running and jumping and just surprise you with young fun. Age is not a number, it's a frame of mind and I'm just a child at heart and intend to stay just that way for a long time. I love parties---good clean fun laughing going on parties. I love to host parties, organize parties and see many people enjoying themselves. I love to work in my flowers, water them after the sun goes down and sing to them. I love to read some, play my piano a lot, and go to church often.
I love doing volunteer work helping others.
I love to cook for the one I love, to keep a clean house and to play and talk with the one I love. In return, I want the one I love to love to spend time with me and talk to me and surprise me on occasion. I'm single and I enjoy it. I would enjoy having a special someone to become friends with, enjoy good activities with, and let whatever will be-- be with no pushing or rushing involved--- simply enjoying life along the way.
I have been self employed for many years. I'm a very independent person, always have been. I work quite a bit but I have so much energy left to really enjoy myself when I'm not working. That special someone and I could enjoy life so much!
God is my Number One Love. If I ever marry, my spouse will be my number Two Love of My Life. I have very strong moral beliefs that I try hard to live by. I have a great desire to treat everyone the way I would want to be treated and I work hard to do just that. Many times we as individuals get hurt but I figure it's the other person's problem, not mine, when that very thing happens. In the end, we only answer for ourselves.
I am a country girl. I was raised in the country, on a farm actually. I'm 44, have one child. She is grown and married.. I live alone. I'm the youngest of 5 siblings. I'm plain, clean, fun, and plain spoken. I say it the way I see it and feel it. You won't be wondering for long where I stand if you just talk to me. I'm honest, trust worthy, and have succeeded in most things I have went after in life. A few things in life are beyond our control however and no one individual cannot change another and if that other person doesn't want to change there's absolutely nothing you're going to do to rectify the problem. Therefore, I don't want to even try to change anyone and I sure don't want anyone trying to change me.. I just want to love and be loved and enjoy life to it's fullest. If you have any questions, just ask.
Interests, Hobbies, etc.:
cinema, concerts, disco, night clubs, parks, meeting with friends dancing, swimming, aerobics, travelling, gym, volleyball More about me: i am romantic passion and optimistic.i like to travel ANY COUNTRIES food white wine and many different thinks. to outdoor samdwich and many KINDS
« Letzte Änderung: 22,Sep,2019, 22:38:15 von Administrator »