Autor Thema: Linda Ryan / Tammy Mary Otins / Cherryl Otins <lindatruthfullady@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 7097 mal)

Offline ddc605

• Ich bin kein Berliner!<br<br />/> Wohne nur hier.
Re: Linda Ryan <lindatruthfullady@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #20 am: 07,Sep,2009, 15:45:58 »
Zitat
inetnum:        41.184.16.0 - 41.184.31.255
netname:        IPNXNG5
descr:          ipNX NIGERIA LIMITED
admin-c:        NI6-AFRINIC
admin-c:        ipNX1-AFRINIC
tech-c:         NI6-AFRINIC
tech-c:         ipNX1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         NETCO-SERVICES-MNT
remarks:        Data has been registered for ipNX Telecommunications
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.184.0.0 - 41.184.255.255

role:           ipNX  LIR Operations
address:        ipNX Nigeria Limted
                    4, Balarabe Musa Crescent,
                   Victoria Island,
                    Lagos, Nigeria.
phone:          +234-1-4619943
phone:          +234-1-4619944
phone:          +234-1-4619945
phone:          +234-1-4619946
fax-no:         +234-1-2614633
e-mail:         ipservices@ipnxnigeria.net
admin-c:        AAA38-AFRINIC
tech-c:         VU40-AFRINIC
nic-hdl:        ipNX1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         NETCO-SERVICES-MNT
remarks:        data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221

person:         Najite Ikutegbe
address:        ipNX Nigeria Limited
                 4, Balarabe Musa Crescent
                 Victoria Island,
                 Lagos State, Nigeria.
phone:          +234-1-4619943
phone:          +234-1-4619944
phone:          +234-1-6280022
phone:          +234-1-6280025
fax-no:         +234-1-2614633
e-mail:         nikutegbe@ipnxnigeria.net
nic-hdl:        NI6-AFRINIC
remarks:        data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221

<div class=

Offline laris

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
« Antwort #21 am: 08,Sep,2009, 07:43:36 »
 Hello xxxxxxxxx,

you doing today i hope fine.. how is your family friend work i hope everything is going smoothly with you and your family over there.. if so thanks give to GOD..wow am very happy and grateful to hear from you again.. i will love to get to know you more better and we see where it would lead us to ,.My name is Linda Ryan by name..to be honest with you  am kinda New to all this online dating stuff...beside its a friend of mine that introduce this online dating stuff to me,coz she found her soul mate on internet and they both like each other and they plan how to meet in person they are now in Canada happily married with one kids so that why my friend Kelly introduce me to this online dating stuff that i should give it a try that who knows maybe i could find the love of my life on internet as she do.. so my friend help me to create account on yahoo and she help me to set up account on the dating site we meet so am new to all this sorry again so that why am here giving it a try and i do believe that i would surely found the love of my life on here as my friend do I will Love to get to know you more better and we see where it would lead us to maybe marriage who know let just leave everything to the hand of god and we see what would happen to us,am here looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, I Am Interested in u Age Does not matter what is matter and important in a relationship is honest and trust age is just a number...and Distance I Can Relocate if i found the right man am ready to settle down as well if i meet the love of my life, I am a gentle, good woman who is much more a giver than a taker and someone who is passionate and compassionate, loyal and endearing,honest caring loving cool nice decent clean responsible and god fearing womankind of woman who knows how to treat a special man. I love the outdoors, its glorious color and feeling and air and visible views,and I especially enjoy all kinds of water and beaches and sailing and swimming. I would describe myself as middle of the road politically, although I lean toward the spirit of the Democratic party. I enjoy politics and following governmental issues. I am searching for a Soul mate good man who is not looking for perfection but rather someone who is intelligent,spirited, adventuresome, classy and good with a good heart and good mind. In the perfect date I think I would like to share time over a good bottle of wine and a picnic lunch outdoors in the beauty of nature or over a strong cup of coffee in a good coffee shop and simple talk while we got to know one another. I am a romantic at heart, and love the physical side of a relationship, and enjoy touching and holding hands and simply feeling the heartbeat of someone I care about. and we enjoy a really good relationship.. I hope this gives you an idea of who I am. I would love to hear from you.I am now Looking for an addition to my Life, someone to spend the rest of my like with who is respectful, True, Affectionate, loving, and is a one woman man'not in too mind games I am a very Kind, Caring, loving, and well groomed girl and I keep a nice home where I love to entertain Family and Friend and you can come here and feel welcome Life must be best Friend.Well My father was from West Africa and my mom is from USA I was born in united state of America and grew up in lakeland Florida,But now in west Africa in Nigeria with my granny,since when i have lost my both parent and sister in wreck,since then know one care for me know one want  to help me or assist me or support me in state,that why i decide to move down to Nigeria to live with my godfather in west Africa in Nigeria ,to be honest with you my dad is a rich man..my grandfather call me to come to Nigeria since when my both parent have died in state and know one that can help me ..that i should come to Nigeria and take care of him and then to come and claim all my dad properties like company house land etc and my dad had 2.5 million dollar in bank that he save for me as next of kin..but it really hurt me so much that i cant access to any of my dad company or house or money .. just that my late dad lawyer told me that i must get married before i could claim all my dad properties as what my dad write in will..my late dad work as construction he build house road and bridge and my dad make 500,000$ per yrs to be honest with you i came from rich family but my dad family dont care about me they want to kill me so that they can claim all my dad properties.. so that why am on here looking for someone that i can fall in love with and am looking for my soul mate someone that i can spend all the rest of my life with and grew old with start family together ...my dad lawyer told me that anytime i found someone that i love and i like to married that i should let him know..well i will stop on here for now about my dad properties that he will for me i will tell you more about it later when i get to know you more better okay..

Hope to hear from you again

Your new friend

Linda

Spoiler
Return-Path: <lindatruthfullady@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 07 Sep 2009 22:45:43 -0000
Received: from n75a.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (HELO n75a.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) [98.136.45.22]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx070) with SMTP; 08 Sep 2009 00:45:43 +0200
Received: from [216.252.122.216] by n75.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Sep 2009 22:45:42 -0000
Received: from [68.142.200.227] by t1.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Sep 2009 22:45:41 -0000
Received: from [68.142.201.66] by t8.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Sep 2009 22:45:40 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp418.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Sep 2009 22:45:40 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 797394.6101.bm@omp418.mail.mud.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 11123 invoked by uid 60001); 7 Sep 2009 22:45:39 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1252363539; bh=yT5bvL06p/SIZhtlqXf6f91qCkfJNP8cQKNyslmObSI=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=MIaZv/WS941FsJ3RUq6lW1z+V5v+VJYtP1xJbaeSzQZoQ8qbVtuKYi19t0kFeANMQ5PiUHG53dnqaw6WPwacXM507ze0akxAuAfBy8NWiWwNxZfr2ZA62YEYg+9uHBH+jK3Vnxw3Sz1qitDiIV50HSLoHf3QyoLlxssNSLV8ZKE=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=ksj2bXKntiTHkItfZdIT3SddwwqTdynCZYbx14mb/JrKjaJWlToOqqMgwOKlwnYux2y0UTjd80o029PtJDNa7mBV6Ws7h0vih1r8ENF1pgopyIM85H6s59b5kXxG3qlE0+vdYgc/vTcVlpOj2KY06y87gsfjMQeQluhkQqGi8F8=;
Message-ID: <716363.11050.qm@web111908.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: DxW_3t0VM1nwECgBdRaTn8dJh7l8bSAwcNLiSREMmmasafaR7pNABh5RdDEGrUVU9.C9K0JP6SeqblQUcesInZ1vEpHkRToZJnRfeP5f9FlpeurN7tCaBjU10BoSXMb.BtQKgvLF6T98uc_6aN3piP9JDveGe5vfW4kGF3K2cSlPVXTNochoaKBouRXqR73.a8o5pZppnctbdKeWSQ--
Received: from [41.204.255.207] by web111908.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 07 Sep 2009 15:45:39 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 15:45:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: About me and my pictures !!
To: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmx.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-298639018-1252363539=:11050"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: U/jELl9Va0Ao4BoHQzAzwaM3Njh6dE7q

--0-298639018-1252363539=:11050
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-101335010-1252363539=:11050"

--0-101335010-1252363539=:11050
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Mai,2016, 18:06:37 von admin »

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #22 am: 08,Sep,2009, 23:14:06 »
Hello Xxxxxx,

How are you doing today Xxxxxx i hope fine how is your family friend work i hope everything is going on smoothly with you and your family over there if so thanks give to GOD.,,, Thanks for Ur Mail I really Appreciate Reading Ur Mail  Today it Really Touch my Heart, Am so happy to meet someone like u in my Life Today , I will love to know u more better i know this will Surely Lead us to somewhere, I am a very honest and caring person. And people without these traits don't have any caricature. Dishonesty is a very evil thing,and it can do great harm to a persons life. And no one should intentionally harm any other person. I also believe in destiny,but I believe we have the power to change it by the decisions we make in life. And I believe that we have times in life that we know something is just right no questions. I don't believe we have a lot of these times,as most things in life have a amount of questions and doubt. This is just the nature of life and we have to take it for what it is. But I have had some of those times that I knew they where perfect. Not many but a few. And I am sorry to say I have let some of these times just slip away. I have regreated every time I have let this happen. GOD gives us many blessings in life and we should make the very best of each and every one of them.. I have respect for everybody no matter what walk of life or culture they come from.. I have the greatest respect for man because I believe they are one of GODS greatest gives to Woman,The Lord has brought me threw some really hard times. And I have had some,but I truly try to keep my faith in Him and serve Him.Someone special person to help me write the final chapter of my life. Someone who will love me and I can love every day just like it was our very first I believe It is possible to love somebody like that for the rest of your lives. And have someone to share eveything with me the good and the the bad,the happy and the sad times everything in life. That is true love and I believe two people can have this. It is another one of GODS great gifts in life. And we can have it. He gives it to us first in his SON and also in the beautiful bond of marriage if we just accept it. I really have wanted this in life more than anythig. That pretty much my life so far sending all the love of my heart along with it. Because thats all I can do for now. Except to hope and pray that GOD will send that special person to me so I can give them my love in person I'm a very sensitive Lady...a complete Woman with strong "old fashioned" values. Tender of heart, emotionally secure, and always looking for the good and beauty around me. A hopeful romantic. An excellent communicator...I listen more than I speak. Absolutely loyal and committed to things that are truly important. Very well educated, both in school and in life...a perpetual student... extremely diverse talents and abilities. I like to surround myself with good meaningful people, things, and experiences. I have been Single for some years now But Still Looking. I'm emotionally and physically available...secure in myself. Don't carry "How old baggage u Are "...just expect, and offer, loyalty, fidelity, and honesty. My personal habits are organized, neat, and clean.  I'm comfortable in any situation...socially, I present myself as warm, confident, and professional...a complete gentle Woman. At home I'm warm, confident, and comfortable...a complete gentlewoman. I'm more "domestic" than most woman..I'm a great cook...I clean, do laundry, ironing, sewing, decorating/designing, entertaining...you name it...there is no "your job - my job"...if it needs to be done, I just do it. I'm very much an "outdoors woman". Love to be in the mountains...hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, or just napping under a great shade tree. I work hard, always striving to be and do my best. I've been successful in most everything I've done..Was born in us lakeland in Florida...but now in west Africa in Nigeria with gradfather,since my parent death know one want to help me or assist me or support me in us....that why i decide to move dont to Nigeria and take care of grandfather.....mom is from us and dad is from Nigeria...Well i just graduated last 3 ago  yrs now went to school in us in lakeland in Florida i study financial and accounting....so i would work as Bank Manager Or Accountant....I don't have any brother but i do have one sister but she have dead.......wow Xxxxxx i love everything i read about you...you sounds great to me we have a lot in common..and Xxxxxx i want u to be honest with me and truthful as u know that i have been hurt so much in my past..when am still in us...i saw my man with my roommate on bed making love to themselves....they have to beat me they hit me and kicked me out of the apart i was hurt to death on that day.....i don't know why all man are not honest...its very hard to find the right man now a days..but Xxxxxx  am putting my trust on you for now..and to be honest with you Xxxxxx am kinda new to all this online dating stuff...its a friend of mine that Introduce it to me...she found her lover on net and they get married....that why she Introduce it to me to give it a try to...so she help me to set up account on yahoo and the site we meet....she told me that i would found my lover on net as she do...and am sure of it that i would meet the love of my life on here as my friend do..Maybe its you Xxxxxx who know let just leave everything to the hand of god and we see what would happened to us..Well Xxxxxx send me some pictures of you aswell okay, Like to Stop Here

Tell me More about yourself and Answer my Question
What's Ur Full Name?
Where are you from ?
What do u do for a Living ?
How much do you earn annually?
Do you own your house?.. do you drive?
How old are u ?
How would you describe yourself?
What are you looking for in a relationship?
Have u been Married Before?
Tell me about ur Past Relationship ?
What would be your idea of first date?
What is important to you?
What do you want to achieve?
What do you do for Fun ?
What music do you like?
What makes you happiest?
What bugs the hell out of you?
hope to Hear From U Back
Take Good care of yourself  ,wow you sounds great to me Xxxxxx,

Hope to read from you again Xxxxxx

Your new friend

Linda
« Letzte Änderung: 06,Mai,2016, 18:07:24 von admin »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #23 am: 10,Sep,2009, 01:37:11 »
Ich sollte ihr ganz schnell ein Brot schicken.  :D

hello honey how are you doing today i hope fine.. Xxxxxx my dear am not happy today at all just that i don't have any food stuff at home to eat and i need to buy that at home but am broke i don't know maybe you could help me with some little money to buy some food stuff at home to eat let me know what you think about this okay....

Linda
<div class=

Offline laris

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
« Antwort #24 am: 10,Sep,2009, 08:24:51 »
warum ? wir sind doch nicht die wohlfahrt   :D

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #25 am: 11,Sep,2009, 01:44:27 »
Und wo ist der Pass?

Honey you dont need my passport all you need is this... you will send me the money via bank that called Western Union money transfer so here is my addres you will send it to okay

Name.............Tammy Otins
Addres..........# 20 Dagbolu Street
City..........Ketu
State.............Lagos
Zipcode...............23401
Country.............Nigeria

that all you need to send me the money xxxxxx okay.. Thank you so much for the help

Yours in love

Linda
« Letzte Änderung: 13,Dez,2018, 14:52:44 von Administrator »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #26 am: 12,Sep,2009, 01:55:50 »
Man ist die bekloppt.

honey you dont need my passport before you can send me money okay send it to that info i gave you okay
« Letzte Änderung: 13,Dez,2018, 14:52:52 von Administrator »
<div class=

Offline laris

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
« Antwort #27 am: 12,Sep,2009, 09:49:27 »
 Hi My Love,

How are you doing today i hope fine.. well honey you will send me the money via bank that called western union money transfer bank,, so here is my information you will send it to okay
Name................Tammy Otins
Address..........# 20 Dagbolu street
City..............Ketu
State..............Lagos
Zipcode................23401
Country..............Nigeria

so honey that all the info u need to send me the money.. after you send me the money get back with me with the bank details okay thank you so much for helping me honey
               Your queen
                                   Linda

okay i will try and send you my copy of my passport okay

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #28 am: 13,Sep,2009, 15:53:21 »
Wie lange soll das noch dauern?

okay honey i will try and send you a copy of my passport later take care
<div class=

Offline laris

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
« Antwort #29 am: 17,Sep,2009, 07:13:55 »
keine panik, und abschuß

Honey here are my passport and visa so honey make sure you send me the money today okay i missed you so much and i do love you get back to me with the western union details okay

Your queen

Linda

Spoiler
Return-Path: <lindatruthfullady@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 17 Sep 2009 01:33:21 -0000
Received: from n64.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (HELO n64.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) [98.136.44.189]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx014) with SMTP; 17 Sep 2009 03:33:21 +0200
Received: from [69.147.84.145] by n64.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Sep 2009 01:33:20 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by t8.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Sep 2009 01:33:19 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.111] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Sep 2009 01:33:18 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp115.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Sep 2009 01:33:18 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 870439.21972.bm@omp115.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 26355 invoked by uid 60001); 17 Sep 2009 01:33:18 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1253151198; bh=fIFI5HMuHQ6w/1lSQYf9pn0vWmo+D6XUqEfhAIglG90=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=yHDACjbjVPn/9X7ILNLqwdfkUvCv20rFx/tGPe5hdZIbfZw0/ubuGkoTbLIRJ8Yubtf7j9lFFrqyfR3f1E0bBvr9Mq4/ZqsfbWZPbXHcwNEQs/thOYoRTvT+3BlDUc8uBv2BtA6qkLfUV4kMxtLqNU0U3oYyEBURokJLqfHpzMw=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=ooDDM0OXx/qq+52c/lmlBqak8Nxf5nIjU9f1DbuRSx8iLk2/YpX1oDW8B5OiHjtlIAJUPgIH8Ditw79p+/f39hCocKmtAyH994nxND2g8n5p47s6XDTPXZYw7v2lf/muGs6SEWUorAS4/i8ogUaix3nNY6WeCmwz7de6Dd/lIFo=;
Message-ID: <585688.25379.qm@web111909.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 8xKw8e8VM1lqXjRjzDRmDotHSrj76KHDITn2MTu.cKOrd_OTLZoV6phN8ZzUvkSqy5oYrqK5ie4LM.QMcOVoczi5j3OePI2I1Lof90ZOqPdirn28AtZpNP2SfFim3PK_KoHuL2Lqo.y7UyisM_iVDG46tKHFIX3KYcgCAq43iAHkONcm3KwoUv571fXetRIx3j.5Lno_1tq9lhFpn25yulFdQLL6WsjUzzMf84qTqxva0hoXEwl3yz6KwV.pmBdjypfQUaGG
Received: from [172.129.78.57] by web111909.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 16 Sep 2009 18:33:18 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.2
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 18:33:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hi Sweetheart...
To: Xxxxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmx.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-2137056880-1253151198=:25379"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: 0qmHe9Z3YmYSwU1fU3Y3y3pKWkZTQVRA

--0-2137056880-1253151198=:25379
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1335865009-1253151198=:25379"

--0-1335865009-1253151198=:25379
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Linda Ryan 034029644

« Letzte Änderung: 13,Dez,2018, 14:53:21 von Administrator »