Autor Thema: Tammy Shawlar <tshawlar@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 2259 mal)

Online Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Tammy Shawlar <tshawlar@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #10 am: 20,Jun,2009, 03:46:10 »
Hier die Frage nach Geld.

HELLO xxxxxx,
                     HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY...I AM SORRY FOR REPLYING YOUR MESSAGE LATE..I AM VERY BUSY AT WORK THAT IS WHY...WELL THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE I AM SO GLAD TO READ FROM YOU MY LOVE..I'M GONNA HAVE MY VACATION VERY SOON THAT IS WHY I TOLD YOU THAT I WANNA COME AND SPEND IT WITH YOU OVER THERE EITHER YOU ARE IN SPAIN OR NETHER LAND...I WISH TO COME CLOSER TO YOU...HUNNIE I NEED YOUR HELP,I WILL BE VERY GLAD IF YOU CAN HELP ME MY LOVE...I WANNA START MY MENSTRUATION PERIOD ON FRIDAY AND I NEED TO GET MY MEDICINE AND THE MATERIALS NEEDED..I HAVE NOTHING WITH ME TO GET ALL ALL THIS,I WILL BE VERY GLAD IF YOU CAN SEND ME JUST 150EURO TO GET ALL THIS MY NEEDS TO I CAN BE HAPPY MY LOVE..YOU WILL SEND IT TO ME THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER...THIS IS MY INFORMATION BELOW...

NAME:TAMMY SHAWLAR
ADDRESS:15B,OWODE, STREET LAGERE
CITY:ILE-IFE
STATE:OSUN STATE
ZIP CODE: 23436

MY LOVE I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT..I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU VERY SOON MY LOVE...I WILL BE HERE FOR THE CODE AND THE HINT QUESTION AND ANSWER MY LOVE...I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART....HAVE A NICE DAY

YOUR WIFEY
TAMMY...

« Letzte Änderung: 09,Okt,2019, 18:52:18 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Online Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #11 am: 24,Jun,2009, 21:48:06 »
HELLO xxxxxxxxx
                   HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY ? HOW IS YOUR WORK ? HOPE IT IS NOT STRESSFUL ? I AM HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU....IT IS SO INTERESTING...THAT IS MY CORRECT ADDRESS AND I'M GONNA SCAN MY PASSPORT TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I PROMISED YOU..I WILL BE VERY GLAD IF YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO ME..I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU MY LOVE

WITH LOVE
TAMMY
« Letzte Änderung: 09,Okt,2019, 18:52:26 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline amicus

• Global Moderator
  • I Love Anti Scam NL
« Antwort #12 am: 24,Jun,2009, 22:05:34 »
Was haben wir den hier wieder einen Fake Pass.

HI HUNNIE,
           HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY ? HOW IS YOUR WORK ? I HOPE IT IS NOT TOO STRESSFUL MY LOVE ? WELL THIS IS MY PASSPORT I PROMISE TO GIVE AND I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THE MONEY AS YOU SAID YOU WILL SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MY LOVE...I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO READ FROM YOU WITH HAPPINESS AND JOY MY LOVE...I WILL BE HERE FOR THE CODE AND THE HINT QUESTION AND ANSWER ALSO WITH YOUR FULL ADDRESS MY LOVE....MY LOVE THIS IS MY ADDRESS AGAIN :

15B,OWODE STREET LAGERE
ILE-IFE,OSUN STATE
NIGERIA

THAT IS ALL MY LOVE...I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART..xxxxxxxx..

KEEP LOVING YOU
TAMMY....

Tammy Ashley Shawlar 100003107

« Letzte Änderung: 09,Okt,2019, 18:53:15 von Administrator »
Es kann nicht alles ganz richtig sein in der Welt weil die Menschen noch mit Betrügereien regiert werden müssen.

Online Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #13 am: 26,Jun,2009, 01:13:08 »
HELLO HUNNIE,
     HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY ? WELL I FOUND YOUR MAIL SO EMBARRASSING,WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY MY PASSPORT IS A FAKE.I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU..IF YOU WANNA SEND ME THE MONEY DO AND STOP ALL THIS TRICK YOU ARE USING..TELL ME IS IT A CRIME FOR LOVING YOU OR FOR MY HUNNIE TO HELP ME WITH MY FOODSTUFF AND I GAVE YOU MY PASSPORT AND YOU TELL ME IT IS A FAKE...I NOT HAPPY BECAUSE YOU HAVE SPOIL MY GOOD MOOD..WELL I STILL LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART PETER..I WILL BE VERY GLAD IF YOU CAN SEND ME THE MONEY AND I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO READ FROM YOU WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS MY LOVE..HAVE A NICE DAY.........

YOUR WIFEY
TAMMY
« Letzte Änderung: 09,Okt,2019, 19:02:05 von Administrator »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #14 am: 09,Okt,2019, 18:36:22 »
http://www.cherryfun.com/personals-id16076.html

Zitat
Tammy [38] from United States
ID:      16076
Name:   Tammy
Nickname:   prettytammy
Seeks for:   Male
Purpose:   Long-term relationship
City:   Malad City
State:   Idaho
Zodiac sign:   Aries
Height:   167 / 5' 6"
Body type:   About average
Eyes color:   Brown
Hair color:   Brown
Response factor:   40 %
Vote points:   5
Last accessed:   2012-06-15 14:32:00
Spoken Languages:   English, German
Interests:   Sports, Movies, Travelling, Religion, Cooking
About me:   I am a God fearing woman,am kind,loyal,gentle,caring,loving,understanding and romantic..

« Letzte Änderung: 09,Okt,2019, 19:02:49 von Administrator »