Autor Thema: Carolin <carolin70m@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 4032 mal)

Offline amicus

• Global Moderator
  • I Love Anti Scam NL
Carolin <carolin70m@yahoo.com>
« am: 12,Mär,2009, 20:48:59 »
<rev_judelivinus2@yahoo.com> <collinsbrown_scb@mybestmail.com> <infoscbank@mail2world.com> <collins_brown@scb.zzn.com> <Vlizzyojima@yahoo.com> <fatima4uduncan@gmail.com> <sandraandrew300@yahoo.com> <goodnesoneill@yahoo.com>

Lizzy / Fatima / Sandra / Goodnes Oneill

My Dearest,

I am grateful to write by given the opportunity now. Hope you are fine.?
..I thank God for you, your message was a bit relief for me, may God protect you for me.

Obviously, speaking the horrible nature of  this  Camp is so terrible  that every  bit of experience is  very unhealthy and inexplicable that we are confined to certain things.Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace  and with your help I will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person I have now is  Rev.Judelivinus who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this Camp  A.K.A( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION).The pastors e-mail address is (rev_judelivinus2@yahoo.com)

He has been very nice to me since I came here,and owing to the nature of the Camp there are two  hostels namely;   the women's and men's hostel .......... Darling it is very vital at this point  to give you the Pastors Tel number in case you want to call me (00221-77-368-2172) Feel free to call  me through his number. If  you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel.

Sincerely speaking, the horrible nature of this place,  makes one  to be so perplexed and unavoidably in a serious dileama ofdilemmawhich the predorminant view of my life and dream  was  to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.of which you can agree with me that this priority is still unrealised.

Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.3(Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it we can travel to europe and. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

Consequentl to this  i will like you to keep it to  yourself for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information owing to the providence of nature as you are Godly sent person to me.

My favourite language is English but our language is Arabic but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have alot to tell you.
Havallotnice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed

Yours in love
Carolin..

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.216.10.133 with SMTP id 5cs136761wev;
        Thu, 12 Mar 2009 01:51:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.67.137 with SMTP id r9mr12681616qai.287.1236847883061;
        Thu, 12 Mar 2009 01:51:23 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <carolin70m@yahoo.com>
Received: from n1b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n1b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.71])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 31si117320qyk.48.2009.03.12.01.51.22;
        Thu, 12 Mar 2009 01:51:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of carolin70m@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.71 as permitted sender) client-ip=76.13.13.71;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of carolin70m@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.71 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=carolin70m@yahoo.com; dkim=neutral (body hash did not verify) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n1.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Mar 2009 08:51:22 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.166] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Mar 2009 08:51:22 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp107.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Mar 2009 08:51:22 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 440570.9589.bm@omp107.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 71456 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Mar 2009 08:51:22 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1236847882; bh=L7vJY3wbNafc43ujpm1zba+0A45hvuGGBsaBQBwz3qY=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=NX9k7FjqwYElcxgh5oEnDORXz33o2p9cl3cHnIob95Ngf37TQYSXgAbXX15/k7peZjo2L4IZ+J/BSzBYT3+ZK2ivIQQrDZoTJHSuXS6QHmrcyVdtsLGTkgBj4LkQ+MPv6440l+aF0jxygN6qI1kNTF/ngw/CdVQ+wMBmEGnOBSk=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=RGrCN9uwhXXM4R8EFw78YOaD1cz6Wln/FDoxMvLqt2Ndj41DZOb7q2SdyVUhjejFoF9010lXSdKI3DSG9DJlb9cFbNeiDHJkpnjU41NT+wLavWPhvlKVmPJwede6jBFvRSI/V0t8aHegnsjUzOYjCriaLUShwezGFyO4TK5quJU=;
Message-ID: <25200.69483.qm@web59808.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: J08Wx2MVM1kJoK0z.m2ihu1xpWDwFWFmQh1hWinLSl6A6RhtdHs17l8P41YklknKVOR23gQqsVeezKARddm0JxROjz5QJBZ01AMWlZkBTjTyRyMC5JxLGh6iv8O_wNmWgtJtG_.zqfvd91ra3_c08LwFvNLwMz5uN2cPP8sNe6pBVhwUPSPDGTwM.4ug
Received: from [41.208.177.34] by web59808.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 12 Mar 2009 01:51:21 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.1
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 01:51:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME.
To: ich <xxxxxxxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870903111937l4f9a5ebdp14fd9901352aa6c7@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-760313735-1236847881=:69483"

--0-760313735-1236847881=:69483
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2005597375-1236847881=:69483"

--0-2005597375-1236847881=:69483
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat
41.208.177.34 - Whois Information

inetnum:        41.208.177.0 - 41.208.177.255
netname:        BAS3
descr:          SONATEL
admin-c:        MN1281-AFRINIC
tech-c:         FN4-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:      SMM-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.208.128.0 - 41.208.191.255

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Sep,2019, 20:52:44 von Administrator »
Es kann nicht alles ganz richtig sein in der Welt weil die Menschen noch mit Betrügereien regiert werden müssen.

Online Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Carolin <carolin70m@yahoo.com> <rev_judelivinus2@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 13,Mär,2009, 17:11:04 »
Dearest,
I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this oppurtunity to let you know that GOD has choosen you to help me amongst other men on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life. I am not going to give your love to any other man because i know you will
satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you and the reverend about the
existence of this  money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this informations!. My
love is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and
the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of
your choice.In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transfering the ($5.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of  kin to your account in your country.

The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
(collinsbrown_scb@mybestmail.com)
(infoscbank@mail2world.com)
(collins_brown@scb.zzn.com)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr collins brown.
telephone number
+447031819003
+447031818964
Fax number +44-87-1256-0290
1Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Patrick Ogwo
Nationality:  SUDAN
Next of kin : Miss Godline Carolin Ogwo
Amount deposited:$5.3m
Account Number: SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

Godline is the name my parents called me while they were alive and Carolin is the name that people and friends know me with .Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of
which i am the next of kin.I have maped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount
of money. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers
is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you
in your country.
Yours forever
Carolin.
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Hello darling,
THank you for your mail,I was so happy to hear your voice since i had your voice my heart is full of joy and happiness.You are so hamesome in your pictures i love the pictures.I will be expecting your call today.
You have really made my day.My love i do not understand what you mean by inspecting the documents before you contact the bank.please my love explain.Just feel free with the bank and write to them.
What documents are you talking about?Meanwhile,just as I told you in my previous mail,I contacted the bank because of my condition here and told them that I want to transfer this money so as to raise money which I will use in preparing my traveling documents and leave this camp but the bank maintained that my status as a refugee does not permit me to embark on any kind of transfer.They suggested that I should look for a partner who will assist me in the transfer and it is on that premise that I have told you about the existence of this money so that you can help me. I have already informed the bank about you as my partner and I will like you to  send mail to them and tell them whom you are. I will be delighted to know the outcome of your discussion with the bank. I love you with all my heart.I will be expecting
your mail Remember the letter you write to bank is as follows;
Dear sir/ madam,
I am a foreign partner of miss Godline Carolin Ogwo I want to know the possibility of transferring her late father's money which was deposited in your bank. The contact information's of the bank is as follows,
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
(collinsbrown_scb@mybestmail.com)
(infoscbank@mail2world.com)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Collins Brown.
Telephone number:
+447031819003
+447031818964
fax number   +44-87-1256-0290
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Patrick Ogwo
Nationality:  Sudan
Next of kin : Miss Godline Carolin Ogwo
Amount deposited:$5.3m
Account Number: SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A
But if you will still like me to come out of the camp and be with you in you country so that we can do the transfer together you can write to the Reverend in charge of the camp so that he can convince the camp authorities  to grant me exit.His email address is (rev_judelivinus2@yahoo.com)Since you are single now in your house.I believe i will be happy with you.
But what about your son?Is he not living with you?
I will be very glad to read from you as soon as possible.Meanwhile immediately you get reply from the bank update me.  Meanwhile,how are you today?I hope all is well with you?  yours me.
Carolin
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline amicus

• Global Moderator
  • I Love Anti Scam NL
Hello darling,
Thank you so much for your mail and good words.I am happy that you enjoy yourself with sun.I can't wait to see you soon.
I can also see that you are a busy man.I wish i am with you i would have enjoy with you.
You are the most handsome man on earth to me.Anytime i am with you, you will touch me hug me kiss and have sex with me.
My love,i want to know if you have written to the bank in london.What did bank said if you have you written to them.Or have you written to the Reverend?
Please darling,I want to beg you of something because i am shy person since my life.
I will like you to send me some money please so that i can buy provision  and soap to bath.
Beloved can it be possible?No amount is tool small for me.
If possible please darling answer because i have to talk with the Reverend
I love you so much with all my heart and i missing you so much.
I will give you information of receiving in Western Union money transfer.
I am waiting for your mail soon.I will like to see you in your country.
How are you today?I hope  all is well with you.
Many kissssssssssss,
Carolin.
Es kann nicht alles ganz richtig sein in der Welt weil die Menschen noch mit Betrügereien regiert werden müssen.

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Die weiß wohl nicht was ein Reise Pass ist sendet mir eine angeblich UNHCR Karte von ihrem Reverend.

Hello darling,
Honestly,I am so happy to read from you once again,You have putting life back to me.Do you know that since the death of my parents i have not live a life full of happiness.
To God be the glory that you have come to my rescue.
After reading your mail,I spoke with the Reverend because i don't have passport and identity card so i have to plead with Reverend Jude livinus since he is a nice man of God with good
understanding.
I told him that you are requesting for my copy of passport before you send money to me.
He pitted me and decided to help me with his own.
My love you have to send the money with his name and it because i don't have money with me that is why i have not done any passport and Reverend has promised me that any time i have money he will take me to my country Embassy here in Senegal to do the passport.
Reverend will collect the money and give it to me.
Below is the information of sending the money;
REVEREND JUDE LIVINUS
CHRIST OUR SAVOUR CHUCH
48 HAN-MARISTE RUE
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
I have also attached here his identity card.
Honey,What are you going to eat today?How many hours do you spend in your working place?
Do you know that each time i look at your picture i feel to be with you my love.
You are too handsome,There is cold here in in Senegal and i need to buy winter cloth.
Beloved,Do not be angry with me because that i asked you money because i don't know what to do.You are a God sent to me and i pray that God will guild and protect you.God will prosper you more.How about your son?
How are you today?I hope all is well with you?
Many kissssssssss,
Carolin.

Jude Livinus 78288

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Sep,2019, 21:04:49 von Administrator »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Noch ein Pass von einem angeblichen Anwalt und was für eine Fälschung.

Hello darling,
Thank you so much for your mail,My love i do not have international Passport and I have discussed with Reverend
he said  that he doesn't have international Passport also.
He decided to call his friend a Lawyer and a good man.
He explained everything to him and the lawyer pitted my condition and decided to help me in releasing his passport for me.i have scanned to you the copy,
Yours in love,
Carolin.

Chris Ndeye PS085AC02

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Sep,2019, 21:05:08 von Administrator »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Wenn sie Pässe versenden kann und Mails kann sie auch meine Dokumente ausfüllen.

Hello darling,
How are you today?I just checked my mail and saw Western Union Papers you sent to me.
But the truth is that i did not understand it at all.
I can not fill the form.Please whatever you want to do with the papers because my condition here in the camp can not allow to do this.I am sorry that i can not fill this because there printer and scanning machine here in the camp.
My love,i don't know if you want me to fill the form or what?I can not understand please explain more in details.What about your sister you told me that is coming to visit you and when is she coming?
Have you eaten today?What did you eat?I miss you so much.
How are you spending your Sunday with friends or do you work?
Many kisssssssss,
Carolin-Peters.

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Ihr angeblicher Anwalt hat doch so fast alles ausgefüllt.

Hello darling,
Reverend took the form to his friend Lawyer to fill the form since he is the person that will receive the money.
Please carefully go through the form.
My love,inform me as soon as you transfer the money with the information of receiveing it.
I love you so much with all my heart.
Am in Love,
Carolin

« Letzte Änderung: 30,Sep,2019, 20:19:37 von Administrator »

Tomy

• Gast
Lizzy <lizzyojima@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #8 am: 17,Jul,2009, 12:52:52 »
Hier kommt wieder eine Mail die ich heute bei K-V im Postfach hatte.

ich gehe mal wieder von 419 aus

Zitat
Liebe Liebe
es mir eine große Freude zu schreiben,
nachdem Sie Ihr Profil
(kostenlos-verlieben.de), die wirklich
Interesse an mir haben, die
Kommunikation mit Ihnen, wenn Sie den
Wunsch haben, mit mir, damit wir uns
kennen lernen und sehen, Was passiert in
der Zukunft.
Ich werde mich sehr freuen, wenn Sie
können, schreiben Sie mir über meine
E-Mail-Kommunikation für die einfachste,
und für mich, Ihnen mein Foto. Meine
E-Mail (lizzyojima@yahoo.com)
Ich werde darauf warten, zu hören, von
you.have ein gesegneter Tag.
von Lizzy PLS TRY TO MY Gehalt mich
durch E-Mail-Adresse
(lizzyojima@yahoo.com)

----------------------------------------
------------------------

Dear love
it give me a great pleasure to write you
after viewing your profile at
(kostenlos-verlieben.de) which really
interest me to have communication with
you, if you will have the desire with me
so that we can get to know each other
and see what happened in future.
i will be very happy if you can write me
through my email for easiest
communication,and for me to send to you
my photo. my email is
(lizzyojima@yahoo.com)
i will be waiting to hear from you.have
a blessed day.
from lizzy PLS TRY TO CONTANT ME THROUGH
MY EMAIL ADDRESS AT
(lizzyojima@yahoo.com)

Zitat
lizzy08

Land: Deutschland
PLZ-Bereich: 45...

Ich suche: einen Mann
für: Flirt

Größe: bis 1.70
Statur: normal
Haarfarbe: schwarz
Beruf: Hausfrau / Hausmann
Sternzeichen: Jungfrau
Raucher: ja

Das sollte man unbedingt über mich wissen:
i will tell you later. i will tell you later. i will tell
you later. i will tell you later. i will tell you later.

So sehe ich mich selbst:
you later. i will tell you later. i will tell you later.

Ich wünsche mir von einem Partner
oder Freund:
you later. i will tell you later. i will tell you later. i
will tell you later.

Das mag ich überhaupt nicht:
i will tell you later.i will tell you later. i will tell you
later. i will tell you later. i will tell you later.

Hobbies:
Theater- und Opernbesuche, Basteln und Malen, Sprach- und Bildungsurlaub...
Das Leben genießen
Faulenzen
Theater- und Opernbesuche
Wellness

Aktiv und fit
Basketball
Volleyball
Inline-Skaten

Die freien Stunden
Kochen und Backen
Basteln und Malen
Umwelt und Naturschutz
Denksport und Rätsel

Sport zwischen Mattscheibe und Stadion
Formel1 / Motorsport
Wintersport

Die Welt der Klänge
Aktuelle Charthits
Soul / RnB
Jazz
Schlager

Zwischen High-Tech und Heimwerken
Surfen im Internet
Technik und Elektronik

Einmal um die ganze Welt
Sprach- und Bildungsurlaub

Beruf und Karriere
Altersvorsorge
« Letzte Änderung: 18,Jul,2009, 16:17:35 von dt7rs »

Offline ddc605

• Ich bin kein Berliner!<br<br />/> Wohne nur hier.
Re: lizzyojima@yahoo.com
« Antwort #9 am: 17,Jul,2009, 13:03:09 »
Da bin ich gespannt.
lizzyojima@yahoo.com

sieht asiatisch aus.
<div class=