Autor Thema: Mayar Bernado / Marta Benrnado / Monita Kones / Marthie Eward / Claribek Samateh <mayarx2@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 8649 mal)

Offline jager500

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
<marta4u@yahoo.com> <monikones@yahoo.com> <matikones@yahoo.com> <claribek_k@yahoo.com>

Marta Benrnado / Monita Kones / Marthie Eward / Claribek Samateh

Dearest one,

Thanks for your response to my mail.
My name is Miss Mayar ,i am 26 years old,5.6ft tall,dark in complexion,loving,caring, open minded,and easy going person just to mention but a little.

I hope honesty and trust they say build a strong relationship,no matter the distance that keeps us apart it still gives me the confident to write you this mail, I go through your profile  and it was very lovely ,I will really appreciate it if we can click together as one great lovers,Please accept my apology if my mode of contacting you will in any way offend you

I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition, please with due respect and heart full of pains  i am writing this mail, since we have not known each other or meet ourselves previously

I am Miss Mayar Nuhan Vaye the only surviving daughter of late Isaac Nuhan Vaye  who was the Deputy Minister of public works,under the leadership of president Charles Taylor of Liberia who is now in awaiting trial at international tribunal

My late father was falsely accused of planning to remove the then President of Liberia;CHARLES TAYLOR from office
Without trial;Charles Taylor killed him, Although, I do not know how far you are familiar with the events and fragile political situation in Liberia as at that time, But he formed consistent headlines on CNN, BBC news bulletins,You can verify this from some of the international news papers posted on web sites below:

((I) http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htm
(Ii) http://www.unwire.org/UNWire/20030716/449_66.

After seeing your profile,i decided to contact you,because i have been looking for a person like you to be my partner,expecting you to be open minded,loving,caring and trust worthy, I believe we will get the real test of love we are searching for.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother, She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father,Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents

Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents, So I decided to escape through road to Dakar republic of Senegal West Africa to seek asylum in the refugee camp where I am right now

I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country, My  late father of blessed memory, deposited the sum of US$6,700,000.00 (Six million Seven Hundred thousand US Dollars) with one of the leading bank, with my name as the next of kin

Now my problem is that during the time of the deposit, my father had an agreement with the financial institution stating that the money can only be released to me when i am 30 years of age or alternatively, once i am married, So it is based on this that I want you to represent me as my partner so that the bank can transfer this money into your account then I will come over to your country and join you immediately

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and investment of the fund.

As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when my late father died, It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital.

This is the reason why I decided to contact you, Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately

Once i get your positive response to help me, i shall forward to you the full contact of the bank with love and trust believing that you will never let me dawn so that you will contact them and asked them the possibility of transferring the money into your account, Once you started contacting the bank, i shall start making preparations of joining you over there .

I  will be waiting for your reply and  if you will like to speak with me on phone, you can call me through the Reverend father Jerry James he is the person who is in charge of this camp his phone Number is
(00221773374965 )

please when you call? tell him that you want to speak with  Miss Mayar the Liberian girl, he will send for me,am waiting for your urgent and positive response, Attached here is my pictures

Please keep this matter very secrete and confidential until i come over to be with you.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss Mayar

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.216.131.34 with SMTP id l34cs492882wei;
        Sun, 28 Feb 2010 00:49:13 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.224.35.163 with SMTP id p35mr832111qad.6.1267346952249;
        Sun, 28 Feb 2010 00:49:12 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <mayarx2@yahoo.com>
Received: from n11.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n11.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [74.6.228.83])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 15si7538297qyk.78.2010.02.28.00.49.09;
        Sun, 28 Feb 2010 00:49:10 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of mayarx2@yahoo.com designates 74.6.228.83 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.6.228.83;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of mayarx2@yahoo.com designates 74.6.228.83 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=mayarx2@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n11.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Feb 2010 08:49:09 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Feb 2010 08:49:09 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.99] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Feb 2010 08:49:09 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp103.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Feb 2010 08:49:09 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 422106.85808.bm@omp103.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 82228 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Feb 2010 08:49:09 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1267346949; bh=gjhRFFmMKGX7ZktOT0hDSQp6MBcknCknM7LQgaHdV7I=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Qr1SO7jA50X5pt1KdZu/ZaXxVyHBLeaw6FjH922kHQm4TbKnQvgRJGlachklIjApbca5bwCUwbIRKsnwycpJNOzEeTAjcht+3gbt9O3G37OIKGZRN7pd8DvhStTNJ5jYOrc4APGPMmaRbb9aFDY8dwIZ6kHlKglN9z4XYPQ7/8U=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=obmBRQ6kVzhNZ7kT7DBhWyydu3wN4s4mU2tWUYnabQPz7Sgen4EHejxK9K6pl0zkdvrqH7LYxtkzjJUsdAamYhznLzpg9wz1fVTT7cQYw3VKVCaW7LpzwJcbQ9VKb2R/zJGxMSNKeVxD1yTDknLAZ7cyGOrMdur8RQgFUw3+QYY=;
Message-ID: <296173.81022.qm@web112814.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 5f0ODasVM1me9dFuGf1iVpbhAy9qI.Shydse9oqpVgOHd.HqYT7UKDYUw5prtGAUNe2wOsxsvKWqYfYfedE5jzaDtZ7JlFQaEIRnZMncytIon6SYiMOH2U8X.1cw05BUr4CAn4T4gRF7PfKYp7cu2fKI23FObtCr4XIaopbKD9EPykQRmpnnWOBqhx1sQOrysNn1FEJfVxerlQ6AYU0_yTZYl9fSln4SClkerlFeqRMyfXMCO2jsnivJInZE.qTVtBZj6d8134BtffSKO1jOPFnQkGA.R_4TYQjO.igsra2rHnnCpPvmSjW4V2IuEdvvC75Y7e3jIvg4EYCQNVcbD9GlShs-
Received: from [213.154.92.155] by web112814.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 28 Feb 2010 00:49:09 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.2.12 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 00:49:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: LOVE FROM MAYAR
To: <xxxxxxxxxx>
In-Reply-To: <5cb38e4f1002261308m172a110bsc7efce557770476f@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-719810185-1267346949=:81022"

--0-719810185-1267346949=:81022
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Letzte Änderung: 10,Jan,2020, 22:14:23 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Mayar Bernado <mayarx2@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 02,Mär,2010, 20:52:01 »

Eingeliefert über Sengal, die Date-Zeile typisch für Arfika -0800 und der X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic!

Zitat
Received: from [213.154.92.155] by web112814.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 28 Feb 2010 00:49:09 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.2.12 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 00:49:09 -0800 (PST)

Zitat
213.154.92.155 - Geo Information
IP Address       213.154.92.155
Host       213.154.92.155
Location       SN SN, Senegal
City       -, - -
Organization       SONATEL - National Telecom Company
ISP       Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number       AS8346 SONATEL-AS Autonomous System

« Letzte Änderung: 10,Jan,2020, 22:15:06 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Knight Rider

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #2 am: 04,Mär,2010, 16:40:29 »
Dearest  Love,

I have really been touched by your message , dear  since  i sent my life history message to you, I have been wondering high what your reaction will be, because we have never meet or known each other before, but despite that you replied me with courageous words,

Honey  through my late fathers WILL ,it is compulsory that I must execute this transaction with a foreigner and for this reason I have taken my time to pray about this communication before I ever contacted you for this transaction and for you  to help me transfer this money into your account and also help me to come  over and complete my Education in your country immediately after the transfer.

I am sure that you will not let me down and i wish you will help me out from this disgusting environment ,i will greatly treasure your help to me ,it is not a thing of joy living with my experience ,Having a happy home today and tomorrow ,a sad home and becoming a refugee ,i know the sadness it send through my spine writing to you about any thing that recalls the memories of my parents.

My Father had a two wives before his demise ,
my mother was the second ,the first one could not give him a child after four years of their marriage that emerged in him the idea of getting a second wife that happened to be my late mother as i was told

After the marriage of my mother ,she turned hostile and aggressive till the extent my father had to sent her packing and rented an apartment for her in the town.

She came back with her things after the news of my parents death ,she has been more or less hostile to me and want to deny me of all my fathers asset ,i am just like being in a wicked circle that nothing in the house pleases ,hence my decision to leave all the assets to her and came to this refugee camp where i am currently staying .

All my plead to you is your assistance ,,i came out with the certificates that my father was issued to when he made a deposit with one of the Bank firms  and i have confirmed from the Bank about my status as the next of kin being my parent's only daughter,they advised me to come with the certificates of which my father deposited the Money with ,

but due to my inability and lack of resources ,i decided to contact you for  help ,i will be very glad if you will  help me because,there is no other hope i have for a survival apart  from this money ,

my step mother has taken possession of all my parent's hard earned assets without considering me .
Firstly I thank you for your indication of helping me now, i will so much love to complete my education in your country, you will be managing the funds for me while I will go back to school.

I want to go straight to the point, i am mailing you from the office of the reverend Father in the camp, I have confidence on him, i explained a bit about my situation to him but not everything, he gave me the access to  use his computer twice a day just to help me .

I told the reverend that I want to get out from Africa as soon as possible, but firstly i must get the funds transferred into an account abroad,
Since I don't have any body abroad I decided to contact you, Only if you will be honest and kind to my situation and assist me with all sincerity in your heart.

This is Reverend Fathers telephone number : 00221-773374965  When you call,tell the reverend  that you want to speak with Miss. Mayar  the Lieberian girl,he will send for me,am waiting for your call

I  will like you to send to me ;

(1) your Home address----------------------------------
(2) your full name --------------------------------------
(3) your phone number---------------------------------

As soon as i received these information,i will i forward to you  with trust,all the contact of the Bank  and the account number where this Money is deposited by my late father for you to make contact with them and ask them the possibility of  transferring the money into your account, i am  waiting for you urgent response.
yours sincerely
Mayar.

After the transaction we will work for my coming to your country within 1 or 2 weeks time, I will be expecting your reply .

Offline Zauberfee

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
« Antwort #3 am: 10,Mär,2010, 03:23:01 »
Dear xxxxxxxxx,

How are you today?i hope all is well with you
I have been trying to sent you an email all this while but ii refused to go,i do not know what the problem is

I think may be is because of this google mail you are using and it is always difficult to sent a message to you,please my love i want you to open another email address with yahoo so that we can write to each other through the new email address

As soon as i received the new email address,i will forward to you the bank contact and all the necessary information you required,i shall come back to check your response but till then have a lovely night with warm hugs from yours in heart
Mayar

Offline Hottehue

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Mayar Kipkalya Kones <mayarx2@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #4 am: 03,Jun,2010, 17:48:35 »
Meine Liebste,

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort auf meine Mail.
Mein Name ist Mayar, ich bin 26 Jahre alt, 6.6ft groß, dunkel in Teint, liebevoll, fürsorglich, aufgeschlossen, und easy going Person nur zu erwähnen, aber ein wenig.

Ich hoffe, Ehrlichkeit und Vertrauen sagen sie bauen eine starke Beziehung, egal in welcher Entfernung, die uns auseinander hält es immer noch gibt mir die zuversichtlich, Ihnen zu schreiben dieser Mail werde ich wirklich dankbar, wenn wir zusammen klicken können als eine große Liebende, Bitte akzeptieren Sie meine Entschuldigung, wenn mein Modus der Kontaktaufnahme mit Ihnen in irgendeiner Form zu beleidigen Sie.

Ich schreibe diese Mail, um Ihnen gebührenden Respekt Vertrauen und Menschlichkeit, ich appelliere an Sie, ein wenig Geduld üben und durch meinen Brief gelesen, fühle ich mich ziemlich sicher, mit Ihnen in diesem wichtigen Geschäftsbereich mit über Ihr bemerkenswertes Profil gegangen und ich habe eine besonderen Grund, warum ich beschlossen, Sie zu kontaktieren, habe ich beschlossen, Kontakt mit Ihnen wegen der Dringlichkeit meiner Situation

Mein Name ist Mayar Kipkalya Kones und die einzige überlebende Tochter des verstorbenen Mr.Kipkalya Kones ich aus Kenia in Afrika bin, Mein verstorbener Vater war der ehemalige kenianische Minister Straße, und er Assistent des Ministers des Innern Lorna Laboso hatte an Bord der Cessna wurden 210, die zu Kericho geleitet wurde und stürzte in einer abgelegenen Gegend genannt Kajong'a, im Westen Kenias .. Das Flugzeug stürzte am Dienstag, 10. Juni 2008 .... Sie können mehr über den Absturz durch Lesen der folgenden Website:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

Nach der Beerdigung meines Vaters, meine Stiefmutter und Onkel verschworen und verkaufte mein Vater das Eigentum an einen italienischen Expertrate denen sie das Geld untereinander teilen und zu leben ist nichts für mich, weil ich bin ein Waisenkind und haben keine parents.i entkam mit meiner Väter Aktentasche, und wenn ich die Tasche öffnete, fand ich heraus, die Dokumente, die er hinterlegt ($6,7 Millionen US-Dollar) in einer Bank in Senegal in Westafrika mit meinem Namen wie die nächsten Angehörigen.

Ich reiste in den Senegal, um das Geld für ein besseres Leben zurückzuziehen, so dass ich für mich selbst sorgen kann und ein neues Leben beginnen, bei meiner Ankunft, sagte der Bankdirektor, den ich persönlich begegnete mir, daß mein Vater die Anweisung an die Bank ist, dass die Geld kann nur Release zu mir, wenn ich verheiratet bin oder wenn ich bin 30 Jahre alt oder alternativ, wenn ich eine ausländische Treuhänder und Vertreter, die mir helfen und investieren das Geld im Ausland sein wird.

Ich bin auf der Suche nach Liebe und ehrliche und zuverlässige Person, die mir helfen wird, kümmern sich um mich und meine stehen als Treuhänder, so dass ich ihn auf die Bank für den Transfer des Geldes auf sein Bankkonto im Ausland zu präsentieren.

Ich habe mich entschieden, Ihnen nach meiner Gebete wenden, und ich glaube, dass Sie nicht verraten, mein Vertrauen, sondern nehmen Sie mich als Ihren eigenen Frau. Obwohl Sie vielleicht fragen, warum ich so schnell bin aufschlussreich mich an Sie, ohne zu wissen Sie besser, auch ich werde sagen, dass mein Geist mich davon überzeugt, dass Sie der wahre Mensch, mir zu helfen .. sind

Darüber hinaus wird Ich mag sehr viel für Sie offen legen, wenn Sie mir helfen können, um Ihr Land zu verlagern, weil meine Stiefmutter hat gedroht, mich zu ermorden.
Du wirst mir auch helfen, zu investieren und verwalten das Geld in eine profitable Unternehmung in Ihrem Land.
Allerdings werden Sie auch mir helfen, ein schönes University in Ihrem Land zu erhalten, damit kann ich mein Studium abzuschließen.

Es ist meine Absicht, Sie mit 30% des gesamten Geld entschädigen für Ihre Dienstleistungen und Hilfe für mich und die restlichen 70% Restbetrag wird mein Kapital werden in Ihrer Einrichtung. Sobald ich Ihre positive Reaktion zeigen Ihr Interesse an mir helfen, zu erhalten, werde ich die Dinge in die Tat sofort.

Im Lichte der oben werde ich schätze eine dringende Nachricht mit Angabe Ihrer Fähigkeit und Bereitschaft zu dieser Transaktion aufrichtig. Bitte bewahren Sie diese Angelegenheit sehr absondern und vertraulich, bis ich, um mit Ihnen werden kommen

Ich bitte Sie, es nicht zu, bis ich offen gegenüber, weil ich Angst vor meiner bösen Stiefmutter, die drohte, mich umzubringen und das Geld haben, hat allein gekommen bin, danke ich Gott, dass Sie heute bin aus meinem Land (KENIA), nun aber in (Senegal) wo mein Vater hinterlegt diese Geld mit meinem Namen wie die nächsten Angehörigen .. Ich habe die Unterlagen für die Forderungen.
Bin warten auf Ihre Antwort, wenn Sie mir helfen können
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Mayar Kipkalya Kones.

=============================

My Dearest,

Thanks for your response to my mail.
My name is Mayar ,i am 26 years old,6.6ft tall,dark in complexion,loving,caring, open minded,and easy going person just to mention but a little.

I hope honesty and trust they say build a strong relationship,no matter the distance that keeps us apart it still gives me the confident to write you this mail,I will really appreciate it if we can click together as one great lovers,Please accept my apology if my mode of contacting you will in any way offend you.

I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter, i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation

My name is Mayar Kipkalya Kones and the only surviving daughter of late Mr.Kipkalya Kones , I am from Kenya in Africa, My late father was the former Kenyan road Minister, He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya .. The plane crashed on Tuesday 10th, June, 2008.... You can read more about the crash through the below site:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expertrate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me because i am an orphan and have no parents.i escaped with my fathers briefcase,and when I opened the briefcase ,i found out the documents which he deposited ($6.7 Million United States Dollars) in one bank in Senegal West Africa with my name as the next of kin.

I traveled to Senegal to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank is that the money can only be release to me when I am married or when i am 30 years old or alternatively,when i present a foreign trustee and representative who will help me and invest the money overseas.

I am in search of love and  honest and reliable person who will help me,take care of me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust, rather take me as your own wife. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you better, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you are  the true person to help me..

Moreover, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmothers has threatened to assassinate me.
You will also help me to invest and manage  the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.
However, you will also help me to get a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and help to me and the remaining 70% balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately.

In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please keep this matter very secrete and confidential until i come over to be with you

I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Senegal) where my father deposited these money with my name as the next of Kin.. I have the documents for the claims.
Am waiting for your response if you can help me
Yours Sincerely
Mayar Kipkalya Kones.

« Letzte Änderung: 13,Jun,2015, 12:53:09 von admin »

Offline Jojo

• Scam "ES" Hunter
Moreir Lised-Monita <monikones@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #5 am: 23,Nov,2012, 13:56:57 »
Moreir Lised  Monita<monikones@yahoo.com>

Zitat
hallo

Hallo,
Mein Name ist Monita, ich sah Ihr Profil heute und ich wurde für dich interessiert, können Sie schreiben mir,
(monikones@yahoo.com)
wir können von dort zu starten, werde ich Ihnen mein Bild, ich werde warten, weil ich etwas sehr Wichtiges zu sagen haben,
kümmern und Gottes Segen,
Monita

« Letzte Änderung: 13,Jun,2015, 12:54:00 von admin »
Ohne den "SINN" zu vergessen - Jagen Macht Spass !!!

Offline Jojo

• Scam "ES" Hunter
Re: Moreir Lised-Monita <monikones@yahoo.com> Fake auf WKW
« Antwort #6 am: 23,Nov,2012, 23:42:20 »
Die Dame hat schon auf etlichen Datingseiten Guestbook-Spam mit ihrer e-mailadresse hinterlassen.

Zitat
http://www.bodyvoten.de/profil/80/gaestebuch.html

Zitat
http://www.noobie.at/nickpage/Lauserer

Zitat
http://www.startinglove.de/member/profile_Putzilein.html
« Letzte Änderung: 10,Jan,2020, 22:15:46 von Administrator »

Offline Jojo

• Scam "ES" Hunter
Re: Moreir Lised-Monita <monikones@yahoo.com> Fake auf WKW
« Antwort #7 am: 24,Nov,2012, 18:11:04 »
..So Antwort ist promp gekommen,eine sehr wirre Story,da geht es wohl um viel Geld ,
mal sehen wo das hin führt..

Zitat
Meine Liebste,

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort auf meine Mail.
Mein Name ist Monita, i 26 Jahre alt bin, 5.8ft groß, dunkel in Teint, liebevoll, fürsorglich, offen, und easy going Person nur zu erwähnen, aber ein wenig.

Ich hoffe, Ehrlichkeit und Vertrauen, das sie sagen, eine starke Beziehung aufzubauen, unabhängig von der Entfernung, die uns auseinander hält es gibt mir immer noch die zuversichtlich, schreiben Sie diese E-Mail, ich werde es wirklich zu schätzen, wenn wir zusammen klicken können, als ein großer Liebhaber, Bitte akzeptieren Sie meine Entschuldigung, wenn meine Art der Kontaktaufnahme mit Ihnen in irgendeiner Weise beleidigen,

Ich schreibe diese Mail an Sie mit Respekt Vertrauen und Menschlichkeit, appelliere ich an Sie, um ein wenig Geduld üben und lesen Sie mein Schreiben, die über Ihre bemerkenswerte Profil gegangen und ich habe einen besonderen Grund, warum ich beschlossen, Sie zu kontaktieren, habe ich beschlossen, Sie wegen der Dringlichkeit meiner Situation wenden

Mein Name ist Miss Monita Faiwa Kuboh, ich bin von Juba im Südsudan in Afrika und derzeit I in Flüchtlingslagern hier in Dakar Senegal aufhalten als Folge des Krieges von der Krise Gaddafi gegen die Rebellen in Libyen gekämpft vor ein paar Monaten, was zu dem Tod meiner Familie.

Die Rebellen destabilisiert unser Haus an einem Sonntagmorgen tötete meine Mutter und mein Vater kaltblütig, aber ich rannte weg, sie ins Krankenhaus auf dem Prozess, den sie den Geist aufgegeben wurden gehetzt, bin ich das einzige Kind, mein verstorbener Vater (Engr. Faiwa Kuboh wer war der richtige Mann, um Muammar Gaddafi, die Regel Libyen, eine ölreiche Land in Nordafrika fast 42 Jahren an der Macht, mein Vater ist ein enger Freund von ihm und einem seiner OIL Vorsitzender Geschäftsführer der Libyen (Tripolis), . Mein Vater wurde beraten Oberst Muammar Gaddafi, um die Krise zu beenden und Rücktritt in Kraft, aber er wollte nicht hören was später zu seinem Tod am Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2011 von den Rebellen.

In diesem Lager ist wie i bin im Gefängnis bleiben, bin ich in diesem Lager Leid und ich brauche Ihre Hilfe durch die Förderung mir und gute Ratschläge im Leben und mir helfen, aus dieser Situation und haben ein neues Leben,

Bitte als Flüchtling hier habe ich nicht ein Recht oder Privileg, etwas sei es Geld oder was auch immer als Flüchtling. Ich werde gerne mein Studium zu beenden, weil es bei meinem ersten Jahr in der Universität vor dem tragischen Vorfall, der Tod meiner Eltern geführt habe. Bitte hören Sie zu diesem wichtigen Thema, ich habe mein verstorbener Vater Anzahlung und Sterbeurkunde mit mir, die ich zu euch senden wird später, wenn Sie mir helfen zu akzeptieren, denn wenn er am Leben war er ($ 9,5 Millionen US-Dollar) hinterlegt in einem die führende Bank die er benutzt meinen Namen wie die nächsten Angehörigen,

Ich habe versucht, das Geld für ein besseres Leben zurückziehen, so dass ich mich selbst aufpassen können und ein neues Leben beginnen, bei meiner Ankunft, sagte der Bankdirektor, den ich persönlich traf mich, dass mein Vater die Anweisung an die Bank ist, dass das Geld kann Nur Freisetzung in mir sein, wenn ich verheiratet bin oder wenn ich bin 30 Jahre alt oder alternativ, wenn ich eine ausländische Treuhänder und Vertreter, der mir helfen wird und investieren das Geld in Übersee zu präsentieren.
Ich bin auf der Suche nach Liebe und ehrliche und zuverlässige Person, die mir helfen, kümmern sich um mich und stehen als mein Treuhänder, so dass ich ihn auf die Bank präsentieren wird für den Transfer des Geldes auf sein Bankkonto im Ausland.

Ich habe mich entschieden, um Sie nach meiner Gebete wenden, und ich glaube, dass Sie nicht verraten mein Vertrauen, sondern nehmen Sie mich als Ihr eigenes. Obwohl Sie sich fragen kann, warum ich so bald enthüllen werde mich an Sie, ohne zu wissen Sie besser, auch ich sagen, dass mein Geist mich überzeugt, dass Sie der wahre Person zu mir helfen ..

Darüber hinaus wird Ich mag zu viel zu offenbaren, wenn Sie mir helfen können, um Ihr Land zu verlagern und Du wirst mir auch helfen, zu investieren und verwalten das Geld in eine profitable Unternehmung in Ihrem Land.
Allerdings werden Sie mir auch helfen, um einen schönen University in Ihrem Land erhalten, so dass ich mein Studium abschließen können,

Es ist meine Absicht, Sie mit 30% des gesamten Geld für Ihre Dienste und Ihre Hilfe, um mich zu kompensieren, während 10% werden für Aufwendungen abgebildet werden und die restlichen 60% Restbetrag wird mein Kapital zu sein in Ihrem Betrieb. Sobald ich Ihre positive Reaktion zeigt Ihr Interesse an mir zu helfen zu erhalten, werde ich die Dinge in die Tat sofort.

Im Lichte der oben werde ich schätze eine dringende Nachricht mit Angabe Ihrer Fähigkeit und Bereitschaft, diese Transaktion aufrichtig. Bitte bewahren Sie diese Angelegenheit sehr ausscheiden und vertraulich, bis ich über mit dir zusammen sein zu kommen, und ich hielt es sehr von den Leuten in das Lager hier außer dem Reverend, er ist wie ein Vater für mich.
Sie können mich durch die ehrwürdigen Väter Telefonnummer 00221778300266 anzurufen. wenn Sie anrufen, sagen Sie dem ehrwürdigen, dass Sie mit Miss Monita die Libyen Mädchen sprechen wollen, dann wird er für mich senden.

Warte auf Ihre Antwort warten, wenn Sie mir helfen können,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Monita Faiwa Kuboh

Spoiler
Return-Path: monikones@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.82.69.192] by web125005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 24 Nov 2012 01:55:53 PST
Received: (qmail 85055 invoked by uid 60001); 24 Nov 2012 09:55:54 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1060.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Nov 2012 09:55:54 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.246] by tm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Nov 2012 09:55:54 -0000
Received: from [98.138.90.52] by nm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Nov 2012 09:55:54 -0000
Received: from nm6-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.91.166]) by mx-ha.web.de (mxweb106) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MPErc-1TXmcV24bQ-004ZJ9 for <sss@web.de>; Sat, 24 Nov 2012 10:55:58 +0100
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 342332.61799.bm@omp1060.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1353750953; bh=GOhsSUGSbAXyzUTZq2PoE236906hAuXrE1nK5ZLjZsY=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=2ukWU2SPDPycWr9qsLyDjxVAk5wKeNhNcDtfBhvrnHNsbNvz+fg1uQeY99+NYIyAC2ZvgJMN0z4NleyIeu55UNI+/xfB9LMnRprauCWXZgk/QST3yi3lc9wKOJkxCnCcznhdURX97Hxw4dj0hkKcvWzU6FJylV3xxxtCI3kGyI0=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=wZ+4dImOjJZssYVBWpQMS8zNHrWMeB7SC6vbyU8x52z8jyEDnOpDgvbaDZ8KnJvsnV3jGHzOxG5Q56nvUr5KTr3bSR0ghoac+O9VlmG/MMQjL23yv/kSFIGQa8JbpLzFga/O5f/GhrhPQusduGkj76abIgZcwhkXMnAegcgZptI=;
X-YMail-OSG: F.R6ibkVM1kU3cjcxyI_4PNx1by0rjwzIfdSufvMzRebao6 MrJRLRKGkvyp298XO5cI6bLMEuBg7u5Wd_y4nUxg5xIUbdhyl6PZ1yODsBz4 .q1Qq6BxU1XeDZu7glwhqE49NYiKbeE4i8PhQI5sf8zPBbz3spFoMmtLocXn oOqxBP_nY862F.yfe3VwITTkr_LvVDRlxA.Yd6XaI8CYvux.LMkdYKITqTHo hmtBdfpgVRB.DlU8Jf85s_f_rcm5U3frErICxY6797l00GkmR8UgMi10b2GR HXVKUMbj6np5pINqK_67e9gJN2piuaO3LRba4Elqnp14JgSJMVSlMUTSXLB1 L35quOOksbK3pU6.Z4Ee_Q5MXggSWhe_ksvSaIQ7kV6Gk7pYLFCMjNUZ7EjC 2vnLQJBBdzWgW08iqCUzn1g6emVezsHZ4GaCHhGq4N7319iHXgV28F8zflan HM3ASKXMGqPyoqwh24PpH4hzxPtKunbifZLcuvN.YJUu1iQB1ShW3Ue6nGgE zMLPnSRewqHD3C5ysDMw2hWyj9uD3Q9brD7aR7RntV.XzgKZ8JpByI7Lt0Q- -
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,TWVpbmUgTGllYnN0ZSwNCg0KVmllbGVuIERhbmsgZsO8ciBJaHJlIEFudHdvcnQgYXVmIG1laW5lCiBNYWlsLg0KTWVpbgogTmFtZSBpc3QgTW9uaXRhLCBpIDI2IEphaHJlIGFsdCBiaW4sIDUuOGZ0IGdyb8OfLCBkdW5rZWwgaW4gVGVpbnQsIApsaWViZXZvbGwsIGbDvHJzb3JnbGljaCwgb2ZmZW4sIHVuZCBlYXN5IGdvaW5nIFBlcnNvbiBudXIgenUgZXJ3w6RobmVuLCAKYWJlciBlaW4gd2VuaWcuDQoNCkljaAogaG9mZmUsIEVocmxpY2hrZWl0IHVuZCBWZXJ0cmF1ZW4sIGRhcyBzaWUgc2FnZW4sIGVpbmUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Message-ID: <1353750953.84490.YahooMailClassic@web125005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 01:55:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Monita
To: sss@web.de
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="1988236031-1751119269-1353750953=:84490"
Envelope-To: <sss@web.de>
X-UI-Filterresults: ;V01:K0:XjdexLQn:e+gsJGx8UEWB2g1n5vEoQyvricFeIqsfSmY e8DxRxE/ctM0Q4sAgnCQ52L0CgfjeFUQ0e6Qe0mWK7NV6tE3IYvZSmA0JyOPLT9+iksEa+N KJt3+yI60phCIMf3mZGfr3qoapu9dF2a3USGBThZV8cibmsmzq6m1OeedQmJXyxBO61WN4V BzJdsUc///jRxhjSGqSuVAYZ9C9z+Ra/oi6F7QDIg3P6+CS6jVksO8Zn4I+K6otLaFAAl6z ftaLP/fWTvuxRvUmnQ/GAzh8/tjpHtirZWDnmCXO0eEK4fgnT3lORA4NR/+zB8iLwaRcr/n 7RC5+CwcmfNDd107UCVHMOonTVyXLWp1j/WjncW2rIBazCvFEp2XUhOXqBo6T3JGrmxZ8Re fPuwmjR5Lf8ON27EJLOa5I8aY8mndQhQpXfzL8x59Oql4YRXhPM+pKGLOIxlxRXBKV7PtOC 1Z2XQ/RfEKykQ/+k2eoI4HGj2HMoF2Gj9QOd+CioQ+t5OzUwlpNaBhhMWgLMQ+Bmrkw1Ima 3vX6wiNlJQJoi43f9cYNcNOZpDm6Ive8qH+wHmAQkoT1MxqEaI5IKMjISIurGDl2rTMyfOF 6XzFqLwOyDLVE4czSzJdK9lPUBuF/efzf9gx1Ce8GPE+oNVLiVUuyCrBr1dEleWCqGYVek2 MpybzQ0sbXY3aRt+fG0hfK/Xi+fh9M8kNxdYq9MrewwsxID4BBcL7w6xwiLZrcjrbVkA5Mo 1OwyisGNmUWl1YFVn+BRU6x5uFKEay2LMxGYpGbSu4NkhyXJSzwjNRdsPg1yMmSQraHCmGd tpuY3k6sRNgIlvQ0XgMfYI6zRqTNhyMYdMg3REwwC9t3p9LwTRTdcWjoWdIOCGMUtnjlbpi Ub+1ihSfBFxyT1Dltg4iqC/0C1oJXw9k4ftxiixWXXIhST37QTug6VHbVwsaZueIFzGVDPS YjNxzhLKesjq263UgvD96I/eeIjkwsSB4ir2rC/T8G7050yjZ0NqU2Lbe9zpgKDJTufuusn WMIM0Sk+1+WysXPYHYWGebh5WtpvYq7/xAdz8BQc6Ufe0RRlbbvwylL9S79

« Letzte Änderung: 10,Jan,2020, 22:15:59 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Zitat
Received: from [41.82.69.192] by web125005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 24 Nov 2012 01:55:53 PST
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 01:55:53 -0800 (PST)

Zitat
Lookup IP Address: 41.82.69.192

by whatismyipaddress.com

General Information:
IP: 41.82.69.192
Decimal:    693257664
Hostname:   41.82.69.192
ISP:    SONATEL
Organization:   SONATEL
Services:   None detected
Type:   Broadband
Assignment: Static IP

Geo-Location Information

IP ist min. 6x blacklisted 

« Letzte Änderung: 10,Jan,2020, 22:16:07 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Jojo

• Scam "ES" Hunter
Zitat
Liebste XSX,

Ich habe wirklich von Ihrer Nachricht berührt worden, aber trotz dass Sie antwortete mir mit mutigen Worte. Ich habe Sie wählen, um mich mit Vertrauen und Aufrichtigkeit unterstützen nicht durch meine eigene Schuld, sondern durch Gebete. Ich habe meine Zeit, um über diese Mitteilung zu beten, bevor ich kontaktiert immer Sie für diese Transaktion und für Ihre Hilfe, um mir zu kommen und füllen meine Ausbildung in Ihrem Land,

Ich wünschte, du könntest mir helfen aus diesem ekelhaften Umfeld, werde ich sehr schätze Ihre Hilfe, um mich, es ist nicht eine Sache der Freude leben mit meiner Erfahrung, nach einem glücklichen Zuhause heute und morgen, eine traurige Hause und immer ein Flüchtling, i kennen die Trauer sie senden durch meine Wirbelsäule Schreiben Sie über irgend etwas, das die Erinnerungen an meine Eltern erinnert.

Alle meine, Sie plädieren für Ihre Unterstützung bitte. Ich kam mit den Zertifikaten, dass mein Vater ausgestellt wurde, als er eine Einzahlung mit einer der Bank-Unternehmen gemacht, und ich habe von der Bank über meine Statue als die nächsten Angehörigen als meine Eltern die einzige Tochter bestätigt. sie riet mir, mit den Zertifikaten, von denen mein Vater hinterlegt das Geld mit zu kommen, aber aufgrund meiner Unfähigkeit und Mangel an Ressourcen, entschied ich mich, um Sie für eine Hilfe wenden Sie sich bitte,

Erstens, ich danke Ihnen für Ihr Vertrauen und Aufrichtigkeit hilft mir jetzt, und Sie werden die Verwaltung des Fonds in einem profitablen Geschäft in Ihrem Land,

Ich will gerade gehen, bis zu dem Punkt, ich bin Mailing Sie aus dem Büro des Reverend Father im Lager I und Vertrauen auf ihn haben, ich habe ein wenig über meine Situation zu ihm, aber nicht alles erklären, gab er mir die Zugang zu seinem Computer zweimal täglich, nur um mir zu helfen, weil ich ihm gesagt, dass ich raus aus Afrika so bald wie möglich wollen, Aber erstens muss ich die Gelder auf ein Konto ins Ausland transferiert zu bekommen,

Da habe ich nicht jede Stelle im Ausland habe ich beschlossen, Sie zu kontaktieren, nur wenn Sie werden ehrlich und freundlich zu meiner Situation und unterstützen mich mit aller Aufrichtigkeit in deinem Herzen. Dies ist der Reverend Fathers Telefonnummer: 00221-778300266. Wenn Sie anrufen, sagen Sie ihm, dass Sie mit Miss Monita die Kenia Mädchen sprechen, dann wollen, wird er für mich zu senden,
  ich werde wie Sie zu mir senden Sie Ihre vollständigen Daten wie.
(1) Ihre Heimatanschrift ----------- (2) Ihren vollständigen Namen ------------
(3) Ihre Telefonnummer ----------
(4) Ihr Alter -------------------- (5) Ihre Arbeit ...........

nach Erhalt dieser Informationen werde ich Ihnen übermitteln alle Kontaktdaten der Bank und die Kontonummer, wohin dieses Geld von meinem verstorbenen Vater hinterlegt ist für Sie Kontakt mit ihnen zu machen und bitten die Möglichkeit der Freigabe das Geld auf Ihr Konto in Ihrem Land,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Monita,

Spoiler
Return-Path: monikones@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.82.69.192] by web125004.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 24 Nov 2012 10:10:22 PST
Received: (qmail 39713 invoked by uid 60001); 24 Nov 2012 18:10:22 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1023.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Nov 2012 18:10:22 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.167] by tm10.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Nov 2012 18:10:22 -0000
Received: from [98.138.90.57] by nm35.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Nov 2012 18:10:22 -0000
Received: from nm35-vm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.229.103]) by mx-ha.web.de (mxweb005) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MTjFI-1TlEAJ3jBQ-00QWn4 for <sss@web.de>; Sat, 24 Nov 2012 19:10:25 +0100
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 784582.14355.bm@omp1023.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1353780622; bh=bd3WAx+RIesbifUsOirKCz2VK/5g+sAQTFtXMhuA4WI=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=cKYsfAaMtPRMUpWlwHChF2G0AOdm8WLkZubXMHXu5HlWJLZnAKSpzjKrgfdy/qXRGLn5aVgT1Tup2BLAbxgJnc3462rl+P2CeuuqJgBYO0QQ1j5bgb2qzaOjpkjRqtOawsUAm5KzqRo0Jgqt742tev32LUY2KwDF6ty6wZsOyMY=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=FbVrn0f3fkdhKoIU1lawn0SOvk0BOR6E5rutt+CGFiA+ohglxiLoP10aOFD0MRAcCfWNp+yxcm+PaLeM6/YS68PWSQUGYBP8O2KmG17+oOgURJzXtsvmzWixLg46ThopZMFsDYJL+AzJ26aBbHFdUM3UDD1ZHkx6ZQgA8PzxWrw=;
X-YMail-OSG: 8Ry7Ov0VM1lSIGs4iHwT_9zxCKKxxE92stFDds3KkMPdIPV CATPIZ3RTHstWF6Ji59fi9xjRotT926CbIkB9hOQpf7LjmZDIXKJoAgFWqGU DmrJbrVPPXLIDdLlQp0FwUMWRyUOw1U7iNQAVJBxYiYBIlJeIOvtMPbVEYd5 q7Uf.bbDp5eAZwz0TzXMLpH7CDDneLchYX6t8w.AbTjkYw5stMMpaO7N2iPE Bu6e1emGoSPerlU5YAkHMsJYJIYlJW_rCe7n7EGaVjP7VuISm3MLQUVvYK96 RTm1zuql3iUnRtF2fp0Q5LQz_CRGVmIJlSGCWk1BDY0UTLfv5L0QZ7r2fQhh zDA0IaWM0dBwT.qy9qvJWOSAfE0zt24GEOQU0flPrF86UnYyX2.46gRY2_wd Cz9wqctSo5Xak2b6VKu4mGN7TWaZ32YX8rhL2MrZMOSJt9dgnwYhlxiz9lqj GtKb.lQ--
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,TGllYnN0ZSBPdHRvLA0KwqANCkljaCBoYWJlIHdpcmtsaWNoIHZvbiBJaHJlciBOYWNocmljaHQgYmVyw7xocnQgd29yZGVuLCBhYmVyIHRyb3R6CiBkYXNzIFNpZSBhbnR3b3J0ZXRlIG1pciBtaXQgbXV0aWdlbiBXb3J0ZS4gSWNoCiBoYWJlIFNpZSB3w6RobGVuLCB1bSBtaWNoIG1pdCBWZXJ0cmF1ZW4gdW5kIEF1ZnJpY2h0aWdrZWl0CiB1bnRlcnN0w7x0emVuIApuaWNodCBkdXJjaCBtZWluZSBlaWdlbmUgU2NodWxkLCBzb25kZXJuIGR1cmNoIEdlYmV0ZS4gSWNoCiBoYWJlIG1laW5lIFplaXQsIHVtIAEwAQEBAQ--
Message-ID: <1353780622.35291.YahooMailClassic@web125004.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 10:10:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: From Monita
To: sss@web.de
In-Reply-To: <trinity-618fa49f-77ec-4efd-960d-33e98252fac6-1353777954418@3capp-webde-bs32>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1310913832-549476911-1353780622=:35291"
Envelope-To: <sss@web.de>
X-UI-Filterresults: ;V01:K0:z8YGOoo0:XeV0FoSOIeGHuBwTWQMSYRoX+qaPuCIa0p6 SZgRATq/kUhLSJe79/fCN1qAN3nbfjAH3hQtKlAz6VrsrvpJ6oHqFqmizerWtll4JZRhyLd /wonNROJsyOyD+T3CVQl+f2TE4wLTYGto5MyVriu2jTNEW5M6K25K4Jju0xPQJIkQUjnEQr HD5iS675iooOhNWwiDwILTwZQurYRx0/y0F7MDTdSB4ql6EM0Fy+OgNPZWygNSZZaHV6VCQ QyvYIN5PLqLAZ5ghXXhhRilWdkUqefnvle7ln5evkMsGlM4TXZwHx58xSBH7/EhhBuaVmZp lP2urjpD3DVnSAd5oqmtYIwS+lpcqslyleMHjclBOF+YDhveJMKamLRGL14ndwCFEyWdAQc RDiBxug6syWKG/UTWE7Oz8wtt/mtZpZRgc9cT8KiqMNbzjKZWgJo+KsUEY9uCs316+Mw7FD vmuLAg2bNSfD1+TGrDBBY5pEYQt8DjEafjowfXr4J9Q8U7zj82WfzD0tatFGhlYj+fozK7S gWXyUHdvvMqBWIeJe558ESYKvVnAcIFR4QHjYssY/D0TS7LqTH5vHRbH5mxzceHyRkTncwP t+lFll5in2r2dJzGUM1EKHdJVHTUUvrEODUVEpdG8VDi2hTyU/SIrRqURAJ/nysdB16iKui Zo5Ey0bitC5v6hf7HLs+IgYGr3jMYIowmj2QmTRlxpSQ55KczTo/MtLj9szyqXu0pmLhbCG cBpcajXJRlxAW/UxMPfhT4Zzpatd/bgAuqZUBLIkwINI6uE3oxwsZiNsb0H9EREirYbHsxt 04aZZSgGSFZynCJk1YaO+hHh5RbQEvpMgtlp7R/7JhbJaL72Gt94VaY5KK+P6bl1V1WqMR3 RPpHU1qAWHUOlnsQGi0S57zwnt/0ISMaY9MlXertbGahNXgVRkcJXdEYQIF1KqyKgjCoNfr xdLm3yqxpuSXzhMhpi0U5J/yCLFf/mS1x/m88UO1ADTiBNAQ11ijLaXJTyfg/8/YBJo3wmU LM+r3cOzz1BCdQr4x7ppaKiDh7fK//EK5y+syqxOVbjbZkBT5hxrc8eoHeWDGq8HUvwGocG x1L6NV09Wg==