Autor Thema: Nina Saleeby <nisaley@yahoo.com> <cbosn@citigroup.int.tc>  (Gelesen 1647 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Hello Dearest,
I appreciate your concern and  willingness so far to assisting me. The most important thing I need from you right now is your honesty and trustworthiness. I chose you for this transaction, based on my present status here in Dakar as A Refugee on asylum. According to the financial governing laws of this country, Refugees are not allowed to participate in monetary transaction or operate personal bank account with large sums, neither Internationally nor locally.

I want you to understand more about my situation here in camp, I am e-mailing you from the office of the Reverend Father who is Pastoring at the church in this Refugee camp, I have explained to him a little about my life though not everything, I told the Reverend Father about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my e-mail using his office computer twice a day, here in the refugee camp, meanwhile life is just not easy since I do not have any body here to take care of me.

I  have no access to continueing my studies, no access to clean water, no access to good food here in the refugee camp, life has not been easy for me. I am only surviving by the aid of the Reverend Father who is pastoring at the church in the refugee camp, he has permitted me to be receiving phone calls from you through his  telephone number; which is as follows:
(00221 774265176) you can call me at 1:30 GMT, whenever you must call; remember to ask after me, Miss Nina Saleeby the Liberian girl.

Moreover, I went into serious discussion with the Holding Bank where this money is deposited,  for them to advise me on what to do in order to have access to my Late Father's fund, the legal department to the Bank told me that  at situations like mine,  the best solution is by soliciting for assistance of a reliable foreign Partner,  who can assist me claim, receive the money and invest it on my behalf as I want.

I then decided to contact you , hoping that with your advanced knowledge we can be able to work together, so that if all things works out to us, we can go into life partnership if you want because I am not yet married. Though, it took me time to make up my mind to contact you and offered you this proposal  of which my whole life depends on.

I will furnish you with all the vital documents covering the Money deposited in the Holding Bank, only if you can promise me that you must not betray me or sit on my inheritance after it must have been remitted to your account, please tell me more about yourself again in your next mail.

Please, understand that there are no illegality in this transaction. You are going to deal with the Holding Bank directly. What I am required to do according to the banking procedure, is to provide you with a Power of Attorney as my Partner, authorising you by the law of the Bank to claim the Money on my behalf. I will send to you the contact of this Bank where the Money is deposited, for you to establish immediate contact with them for the transfer.

Finally, I am suggesting that if we can go into life partnership as time goes on, which means that the proceedings from the investment in your country shall be shared accordingly between two  of us, because, I do not know much about International Business and I am putting my entire inheritance from my Late Father to your care, because, I want you to be in total control of my funds as soon as the Money arrives your country.

Please, reply me urgently with your full name, direct telephone number and your full contact address  in order for me to know you more, then apply for its claim and transfer directly on my behalf. But, if you are not interested in this, please, try to remain anonymous.  I am waiting for your response soonest.
Thanks, many hugs and kisses from Nina.

Spoiler
Delivered-To: XXXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.142.49.17 with SMTP id w17cs514464wfw;
       Sun, 12 Oct 2008 00:29:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.151.103.11 with SMTP id f11mr5584170ybm.190.1223796564111;
       Sun, 12 Oct 2008 00:29:24 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <nisaley@yahoo.com>
Received: from n27.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com (n27.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com [68.142.206.222])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id 7si3600911ywo.7.2008.10.12.00.29.22;
       Sun, 12 Oct 2008 00:29:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of nisaley@yahoo.com designates 68.142.206.222 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.206.222;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of nisaley@yahoo.com designates 68.142.206.222 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=nisaley@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) header.From=nisaley@yahoo.com
Received: from [68.142.194.244] by n27.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Oct 2008 07:29:22 -0000
Received: from [68.142.201.242] by t2.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Oct 2008 07:29:22 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp403.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Oct 2008 07:29:22 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 339534.1443.bm@omp403.mail.mud.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 81060 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Oct 2008 07:29:21 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
 h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:C
ontent-Type:Message-ID;
 b=QB3wgIRumJXf0DbE9cucYj4LfwvGGvn1k0TBhyAbjEi08l/6k+3iDkMAYa/vdOPDz4+Me62+Y3Ad3
UixzfT0kVHVbd3KKYLl4HPvM8vDcBVDh1b5TG9qgED8B6d96mPg1inZ9JZYt8qseRgq3oCpiG7P3BQF9
CatC5FuB0w9ueE=;
X-YMail-OSG: TCiutE0VM1kt8cDhd50noA4vVqUiWnLS9hefPBIIKgT9dWGoXSlcVYbr8TXXMkDnkGa31GnEr.dstWRe
5yf.M4Zq3590vZ44siZTiHL8.Oe.3IcM07SeR1CCsBJtHauBYak0dw--
Received: from [41.208.164.254] by web45909.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 12 Oct 2008 00:29:20 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 00:29:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU
To: ich <XXXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <875579190810111329t547c7a23l3b9d93162c942478@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1412645992-1223796560=:80323"
Message-ID: <221588.80323.qm@web45909.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>

--0-1412645992-1223796560=:80323
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1046752760-1223796560=:80323"

--0-1046752760-1223796560=:80323
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.208.164.254
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.208.164.254
inetnum:        41.208.128.0 - 41.208.191.255
org:            ORG-SNDT1-AFRINIC
netname:        SN-SONATEL-20060614
descr:          Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
admin-c:        SBT7-AFRINIC
admin-c:        MN1281-AFRINIC
tech-c:         SBT7-AFRINIC
tech-c:         BAW1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:      SMM-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.0.0.0 - 41.255.255.255

organisation: ORG-SNDT1-AFRINIC
org-name:     Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
org-type:     LIR
address:      Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
             6 Rue Wagane
             Diouf
             BP 69 Dakar
             Senegal
phone:        +221 869 9715
fax-no:       +221 860 0164
e-mail:       modyndiaye@sentoo.sn
admin-c:      SBT7-AFRINIC
admin-c:      AM2490-AFRINIC
admin-c:      MN1281-AFRINIC
admin-c:      BAW1-AFRINIC
mnt-ref:      SMM-MNT
mnt-ref:      AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-by:       AFRINIC-HM-MNT
remarks:      data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source:       AFRINIC # Filtered

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Nov,2017, 17:50:59 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Nina Saleeby <nisaley@yahoo.com> <cbosn@citigroup.int.tc>
« Antwort #1 am: 05,Feb,2009, 20:08:05 »
Good morning my dearest.
How are you this morning?
Guess you're fine and feeling very healthy.
Meanwhile; dear, I don't have a passport, I lost my passport while trying to crossover from my country to this country am currently living.
How ever, I have attached my identity card to you, and another photo.
I guess my identity card may serve your purpose right.
This is nothing but, the true story of what happened to me and the various ordeals that I have passed through all the while.
I was constrained to narrate the story to you because of the desperacy of my condition here in UNHCR (United Nations High Commission for Refugees) camp refugee.
My major need is your moral support and financial assistance, so that, I can easily and successfully claim this money in the bank account of my late father, thereby transferring it to your account in Europe on my behalf; for purposes of investment there (in your country).
I am demanding you to be honest and sincere about this, given the fact that this money means my future as well as my entire life.
If you can promise to be honest and fair in dealing with me, I shall send you the bank's contact details, as well as the account information of my late father, so that, we can start negotiations with the bank on how to claim this money; thereby transferring it to the account in Europe for me.
How ever, if you do not find this interesting in any way, you can as well pull out of this transaction, because, I want an honest personality who can be very able to help matters for me.
Meanwhile, you must have to uphold a very high level of honesty and sincerity, toward this transaction and I, as well.
Hoping to receive your response soonest, in order for me to send you the contact details of the Holdings Bank, as well as the Accounting details of my late father (the owner of the money).
I am looking forward to receiving your reply today.
I love you and is wishing you a good & joyful day.
Your Nina.
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #2 am: 05,Feb,2009, 20:08:37 »
Good morning my dearest XXXX, how are you this morning!
Please dear, I guess my letter of yesterday reached you safely!
I am expecting your response to the letter, so we could move forward.
Meanwhile, should in any cases you have questions to ask, concerning this affair, you are always very free to ask such questions; as I will always be willing to provide positive answers to reasonable questions in respect to this transaction.
I love you my dear XXXX and is waving you good morning, as you may be getting set to leave for work this morning.
Good day my dearest XXXXX.
In love, your darling Nina.

NB: I am waiting your consent, so that, I can give you the detailed contact of the bank and that of the accounting information of my late father; in order for us to move towards the goal of claiming, thereby transferring the money to your account in Europe, on my request.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #3 am: 05,Feb,2009, 20:09:21 »
Hello XXXX,
How do you mean?
I have not yet given you any bank contact.
I am only waiting your consent; how are you then saying that your lawyer  will contact my bank, when I've not yet given the bank contact details to you?
If you are interested, and if you are willing to help, under the conditionswhich I have offered you; please let me know.
Make your decision explicit to me.
I love you my dearest XXXX.
I am saying good morning to you.
Also wishing you happiness & joy.
I am your darling Nina.

My Dearest,
Thanks to you very much for the mail you sent me, it gave me joy that I have never recieved within me all this while that I have been faced with this problem. I was touched at the fact that you could care for me that much, letting me into your life even at this difficulty, I promise you that as we are going to bear this burden together so shall we enjoy it in the end.
Below are the bank's contact details; If you want to contact the bank, you must have to give them detailed information about yourself.
I mean that, you must write your country, your name and then, write to them that you are my associate and/or partner, and, you must also tell them that you are acting on my permission/instructions.
These are the details of the Bank Contact; I want you to write them, requesting for the immediate transfer of the money that was deposited in the Account of Late Dr. Elie Saleeby of whom his next of kin is, Miss Nina Saleeby.
Below are the detailed contact of the Bank;

CITIBANK OF SENEGAL.
Address: No 2 Place de L'independance,
Dakar, Senegal
Tel:  00221 773 534 060
Fax: 00221 774 045 415
Email: cbosn@citigroup.int.tc
Contact Person: Mr. Chaida Kone

You must make them know that you are my Partner for the transfer of the money that was deposited in the account of Late Dr. Elie Saleeby and willed to His only daughter, Miss nina saleeby.

Below are the details of the Account;
ACCOUNT NAME    :  Dr. Elie  Saleeby
ACCOUNT NUMBER  :  ACT0025D00
AMOUNT DEPOSITED:  US$5.3M
NEXT OF KIN     :  Miss Nina Saleeby
SWIFT CODE      :  (ACTDIASN)          

I will be very happy to have your assistance as you promise to get this transfer done, I promise my appreciation in the end.
You can call me with this number of which the owner is Reverend Peter (+221774265176), call him and tell him that you want to talk to Miss Nina or you can send mails to me as usual.
Thanks, I love you.
Nina.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #4 am: 05,Feb,2009, 20:10:11 »
Ok my dearest XXXX.
I am waiting for your response, after the lawyer must have contacted the bank for the purposes of claiming and transferring the money to the account in Europe, on my request.
I love you my dear.
Have a fine monday morning.
I am your Nina.

Header Sonatel

Good morning dear XXXX.
Please that's my ID card, it's new, valid and current.
That is my valid ID card, just ask your lawyer to contact the bank, attaching my ID card below the letter he may be mailing to the bank, concerning the money; thereby demanding for procedures for claiming/transferring the money to the account in Europe, on my request.
Dear XXXXX, I expected that you have since contacted the bank for the transaction, I don't think that your lawyer is most essential for the transaction, I think that what you needed is to inform him of your plans to partner with me, then you can  contact the bank personally.
This I think, is the right thing you could do, as to facilitate the process.
So long as you have informed your lawyer, I think that you can contact the bank personally, there are practically not much complications for the transaction.
I have discussed every necessary thing with the bank where this money was deposited, so you can contact them, using the application letter which I've drafted and sent to you for the purpose.
Dearest XXXX, am expecting to receive your response, concerning your contact with the bank, please try to contact the bank now.
Dear, enjoy a happy morning, as you may be leaving for work this morning.
In love, your darling Nina.

YOUR NAME:. ....  
                                                YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS:..  
                                                YOUR NATIONALITY:...
TO:
Citibank of Senegal.
NO 2 Place De L'independence,
Dakar, Senegal.
Tel.: (+221 773 534 060)
Fax: (+221 774 045 415)
E-mail: (cbosn@citigroup.int.tc)
Dear Mr Chaida Kone,

APPLICATION FOR FUND CLAIMS &TRANSFER     
     I am writing this to you in connection with the account of Dr. Elie Saleeby, on instructions from his next of kin and daughter, Miss Nina Saleeby.
      I am from Europe, and I am Her associate and trusted partner for an immediate claim and transfer of her Late Father's Money to my personal account here in Europe.
      I want you to provide me with the necessary informations on how to go about this transaction.
      You may write to me or call me. The time difference is 1 hour between your country and mine.
      I am to assist Late Dr. Elie Saleeby's daughter and next of kin, Miss Nina Saleeby and help her in her business as a partner.
      Please, let me know how to proceed so that this is over soon and she can settle down as fast as possible.
Looking forward to your reply.
      Thank you sir.
Yours Sincerely,
YOUR NAME:....

Nina Saleeby 3457-43

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Nov,2017, 17:52:00 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #5 am: 05,Feb,2009, 20:11:00 »
Dear, you're writing the wrong thing.
How are you just confused?
I suspect may be you didn't understand what I wrote, you should read through the lines of the mail which I sent to you, there you shall find the contacts of the bank, as well as the bank's phone contacts.
Dear, you should please, contact the bank, using the contacts that was stated on my mail.
I really hope you to contact the bank today, if you really want to partner with me.
The ID card I sent you is my original and valid UNHCR ID card.
I couldn't comprehend the meaning of the ID specimen you attached to the mail.
That ID card is mine and absolutely mine.
Go ahead to contacting the bank, if you want to do so.
I have given you every necessary and correct information you need to know about the bank; you can best do this by writing to bank.
Looking forward to receiving your response today.
Dear, have a good morning and nice day.
I am your Nina.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Nina Saleeby <nisaley@yahoo.com><cbosn@citigroup.int.tc>
« Antwort #6 am: 09,Mai,2012, 17:45:26 »
Zitat
Hello Dearest,
How are you this moment? I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health, l am really happy for your reply, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and I am Miss Nina Saleeby; 22years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of late Dr. Elie Saleeby who was the Governor of the Liberian Central Bank; had a problem in the Capital city of Liberia Monrovia.
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment that, I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me hence; the unexpected death of my beloved Father.
Meanwhile, I had wanted to flee to the Europe, but, she hid away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Late Father's File, which contained important documents.
So, I decided to run into the refugee camp, where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee (UNHCR); here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.
I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$2,800,000.00 in Finance Firm, with my name as the next of kin.
However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the claims, transfer and investment of the fund in your country.
As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was still studying, when the crisis erupted.
It is my intention to compensate you with 5% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason I decided to contact you.
Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response, indicating your interest/readiness, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
I am presently staying at the female hostel, awaiting your urgent and positive response.
Please do keep this secret and only to yourself; please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over, as soon as the fund have been transferred.
I hope my explanations are very clear, but, if you need further clarification, then send in your questions.
I have attached to you, my picture in this mail. Please, remain anonymous if you do not find the proposal interesting.
Thanks, as I hope to receive from you soon.
Yours truly,
Nina.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #7 am: 29,Nov,2017, 18:02:40 »
http://www.cherryfun.com/personals-id11228.html

Zitat
Gretta [40] from United Arab Emirates
ID:       11228
Name:    Gretta
Nickname:    Hatem
Seeks for:    Male
Purpose:    Marriage
City:    Dubai
Zodiac sign:    Pisces
Body type:    Slim
Eyes color:    Brown
Hair color:    Black
Response factor:    19 %
Vote points:    7
Last accessed:    2010-02-21 10:53:00
Spoken Languages:    English
Interests:    Travelling
About me:    my name is gretta hatem half kenya and half Germany but stays in uae dubai, any good and caring man shuld contact me.........after i have a profitable business to discuss with the man for our own betterment tomorow
Gretta is 40 years old and lives in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Gretta is seeking for marriage. Gretta speaks English. Feel free to view pictures of Gretta and her personal ad. Don't hesitate to write a message to Gretta and maybe you'll find a soul mate you have been dreaming of. Take a chance to get known to Gretta from United Arab Emirates. United Arab Emirates women are pretty, sweet & kind. If you are looking for a mate - you should first consider single United Arab Emirates women. Your true match could be among these nice United Arab Emirates women! Look for more photo personals online to find your best match.

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Nov,2017, 18:05:06 von Administrator »