Autor Thema: Annithar Annith / Amira Abdallah / Maya Khalifa <annithar006@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 1774 mal)

Offline Achilles

• Immer kommt das Leben dazwischen.
<mayakhalifa10@yahoo.com>

Spoiler
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.de via 212.82.110.152; Thu, 29 Mar 2012 01:14:29 +0000
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 72.30.239.20
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: j38OqDsWLDuI5.AZfcL4K9Vys.C383q0I5IZ2QHxk6gytxg4
 ts_fEezElw3_qzXgYHl_C2F.BqOHaTAG7fK6liOTCFGdeZcRCaMq4oI7smp6
 5B.s67Irim9Nx0OjsouJdILXQOVf5Pu73TuLwMpZAHvcZ_lSyiFVDSBU3dRC
 slMQA2EH.99k0Ib0YmvSPlxLoL4s105vvp7_lFzmoCre2qbpHUs2nEq.MUXY
 Sm5aR2ctKGoNbYQu8vipBnBbGB8dUlxO7ydBFguCEIIfZ2Q6IcbchhhwSSFd
 F0P___CLByMX3pycuSbi7n8mYduCC9OMXXu7PZjiwhNtj6kKP68BdDHnsCSL
 .cT9DMZ1JQENv4LV5f3Dep_dIHYhgH8xYqGANz8ShSIPiFgJZvKAPtBApB7k
 pCxbTVji2gRl1Frc5e0G3nj_bTujApcT5G1WUubdhZ5rq9jT_QaH0e8QlcKd
 Pds.oFl2SKrmIeW5Yeo051H7WXn2rolZGlS6mKNq5BMRYtA5GT9yEr7XbxfR
 0i9tXH4R9VmU7TaviiobzM5yoDIEpztM0Qfyp1.zmDEKt6YalPJMq6JPjMfM
 u_Jc5wSh8rxW5KU6TnJ9N5hzsisf03udki5MCxC0LGDJGxfey7u5LlOt9wzb
 dVEk2qtfhMIKvIxtMM3ChvdmEzVIGq.OUbQh9k5EfkkBhQjN7LlUQOnMZZFq
 ltgzYKmq_id0LI78lfS9tIjovYZfwnuAL7cpaSTsYFYG4pb5PQrruZtIcmff
 DvnCxlGANkTpAprcX2E.Ew.htnNxoVhcL6GKpud.mu1DlMeCvG1XgiW4iPtm
 dbi3Oc.J.myYVwO_wA0r101lyACfHOdf5iOO5b7DuQU82Xyj4KCJW4c9B3Fq
 SjMC0UrlSmcrappity smackEXGcqs9cT2w_Uk66U7Skh52sNruL.aLQdpStsU0WEIp8Gu
 53o2s8lPGHH7.oLI9SacHt6L2X6W8ypCEaPh9vWOqHZ.weKFuGEcQxE_.ygL
 JCqDTufYglKUBY4.Ze4.DG3T1cgeUl6v7DX5pCm2rg7lRfzccdbXCUQW21ZR
 vEw_5G9aDnuwXY1kNnJCTUOVcp3K53MD5PAk4fhNbzhiZDrZBISfatl9ni70
 fVnQdKEa.spR73QmoOCAXw.r2_iJji53IpcRRKhVEQSlpI4QCJ4RZ7uJBMYt
 _fURGeHZUnllSnHfAeMpkKngCx0iuX6Gcujpvvje1xAX2WGIdSb5m4qR5gFo
 so6V65N.kqfhtm7fhNsCPex.pLnYTYnJwfYMl4fTEMtbQy87ElSJnEHwuv1a
 aq85.yRm5RiB
X-Originating-IP: [72.30.239.20]
Authentication-Results: mta1078.mail.ird.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO nm38-vm4.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (72.30.239.20)
  by mta1078.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 29 Mar 2012 01:14:29 +0000
Received: from [98.139.212.152] by nm38.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Mar 2012 01:14:27 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.207] by tm9.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Mar 2012 01:14:26 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1016.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Mar 2012 01:14:26 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 561124.43885.bm@omp1016.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 59394 invoked by uid 60001); 29 Mar 2012 01:14:26 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1332983666; bh=SOk7+OxQoN1Y2G9x9+XKtR/xdwh1MXIZR0d/gQ+f3IA=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=BuGPWdqVLgdjWzzFWn1Di32sxVAN+dsT9Tn0AhyBQvNBeDQh9xDNFqY1NCKnmLUCjk0gaSqt+UB/wyJ7D2S47nLnhWPTcJ3a/0dEXHCF3vBQ2W0esUQWLdGcO4jvdB4bwzW0w0qySEnHvaIBIbbT9qRtyd4PfkrH0D4dSU+UhAg=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=3r6ZncDKaqsP6ZRD7GUScHTDIWbVla1n/yVaGXbmKfa7ac/hFjoGnL/Yw/45ZmL3+FpjZfrCmHojgZZCQ5kpnUq6p96OVwVfzjAt8VNBM2poYK2xTeVkD6AOGre2lztjjjf46IwqfPYSGiJwby6ydIqUnYpFe0bvTiXvlT5m1u4=;
X-YMail-OSG: 1p151DoVM1m0p4D90pQGG6SMkPacKD14DFzYzy0IbBSBqf_
 SxQsg0QYu14lpTSjsb0q.H3puhlK7TcezXiPeYEtCubAC4himTO3sozkOfPA
 jqwWTPijY799FAi95SdGAB7IabLFeGGhNot1rLlQ0HhzsIY4aZUWWh50yrAR
 Q8FO4y5LM8s9Mu1XlpT_X2jZAjFdXCiQQL.k1AyG5GS5BAwo8VJdS6XuUwNI
 riGjyuHkvHMXqLdl97Xk1rHvGUuKW06qQlsN2HeIL_OTZBRHb3sLpGCPJHqV
 VMPklj6q2Bpp0dKMCOjUdd6yVivQa62z7ic6h_kG5yU_ubSmKEIZld3k6FU0
 2Ma4p5zBZ3pEtpZxmv0SB.scWf6Y38hlo1BCM94xhkb1IYWq3VWlYW9LudKm
 zIa.yXjjDzPC9YXrMpPjZEURUIRMTjVFJpbR9icH0BXnVh2Q1aXcfShtW.lB
 hqKYXOcNii2XbvBI1YDF.aRzxGc64DTjaiYDrnGlZAG_qmCnZLP6CNMSep1K
 46BSMChNzneHZsxgnIrgB8M.NBafU45e7_oT9Lmqo9r_HzYqpKNTNAvJxU.6
 DHnF8yIsFmduGzKVHtR7MEtpQMCL100p5IRXuugh3LoeRIszATMyMcCsJjH9
 UZlNNRcSOtJSB
Received: from [41.214.11.34] by web162203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:14:26 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1332983666.53847.YahooMailClassic@web162203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:14:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Annithar for you, My picture's
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="900607865-1878315626-1332983666=:53847"

Dearest Wxxxxxxg, How are you doing I hope all is well with you, Firstly I thank you for your response to my email; En-line with my message I sent to you through Site, Do not be surprised or get offended for receiving this message from me, "My dear i have come a long way, from (LIBYA). Do to the war in my country, the rebel attack our house one Sunday morning and killed my parents my farther and my mother die in cold blood, Am the only person survival of my family doing the war, so i Manege my self to make my way to the country near by Senegal, where am now residing in a refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. As a result of the attack of the rebel on my family, Do to war in (LIBYA) which resulted to the lost of my parents. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to because all my relatives run away in the middle of the war, in my country (LIBYA) because it was a treble  war over there, Even as am writing this letter to you now, am crying because of my family
condition, Just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, which i have already pray with fasting and prayers, for God to give you merciful heart to recoil me, from this problem,

My profile;

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in refugee camp were am suffering with hard labor, and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman. I am, Miss Annithar Dr.Patric Mbahwo. 24 years old girl single virginity, never married also am still a virgin, but age does not matter in any real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, as i told you am from (LIBYA), am the only daughter of Late Dr.Patric Mbahwo. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment, am receiving in this refugee camp, Because doing the war I lost my international passport were am raining for my life, after the death of my parents doing the war, for this reason, I do not have any international passport now, because doing the war the rebel planned to kill me and take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents doing the war in my country. Since then i
have been suffering so much in the refugee camp.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to any where in the world but i don't have my international passport, and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily the rebel did not discover where I kept my late father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp with my late father important documents , where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nation Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long time relationship that may lead us to somewhere better success in life,  if we work very well on it.

My Late father  Dr.Patric Mbahwo. was a very big business Man in my country (LIBYA) before the war started, Before I go into further details please be informed that I am writing this letter to you without any other person's pare-knowledge of my contacting you. Therefore I will appreciate same attitude to be maintained, I want you to kip this matter withing your self.

All through the days before the death of my Late father he revealed to me about some money he deposited in the Bank, In my name for security reasons.The amount was ($4.2Million) which was his own a share from sales of Gold and Diamond when he was Alive, I want you to stand as my beneficiary next of kin Trustee representative to enable the Bank release the money to you  on my behalf, The situation of the money according to the agreement between my late father and the Bank, that the money will not be released to me until I am 24 years of age. Now am 24 years age. The agreement states that I must have a foreign partner of my choice that i trust so much, That will help me invest the money wisely and so on. So that was the reason why I contacted you for this serous relationship,  because I know you are a good and honest person that I will trust for this serous matter. Please try everything you can do with godly heart to help me out of this my problem's,
because i am really suffering in this refugee camp so much. This refugee is like a praising to me, I don't have freedom over here at all, please don't let me die in this refugee camp, use your godly heart to help me out, for me to have freedom in life again, our God Almighty will bless you with long life as you help me out,

I shall forward you with the necessary documents for your confirmation of acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in invest my inheritance money wisely in your country , and i will like to complete my studies in your country as soon as you help me out to join you over there in your county, as i was in my 1st year law. in the university, when the crisis started in my country. After the transaction into your account, From there you will arrange for my trip to join you over there in your country. for us to share this feelings face to face.

However I sincerely ask for your assistance to help me out to get this fund out of the Bank and your share for assisting me will be 20% Then remaining 80%  you will help me to invest it wisely in a very big business in your country,

I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% guarantee, As soon as I receive your response showing your interest to help me out,  I will put things into action immediately. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this serious  relationship and transaction sincerely. I will like you to Keep the transfer transaction secret withing you. let it be between you and I, for security reasons.Just bear it in mind that this money is a very huge amount of money that anyone that hears about it will like to be a party to the transaction  so, let it be only me and you and keep it secret whit you.

Waiting for your urgent response. I attached my picture's here for you I hope you like me? and I will like you to send me your current picture so that I will be looking it every day, I wait for your answer,Best regards Annithar.

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Dez,2017, 12:31:20 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: annithar Annith <annithar006@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 01,Apr,2012, 11:47:13 »
Eingeliefert über Senegal

Zitat
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:14:26 -0700 (PDT)

Zitat
ISP:      SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D
Host Name:      41.214.11.34
Organization:      SONATEL
City:      Dakar
Country code:       SN
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Annithar Annith <annithar006@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #2 am: 01,Apr,2012, 11:50:20 »
Zitat
My Dearest Heart,
How are you today together with your business and your entire family hope fine?

My love, I saw your profile and I was highly satisfied with it. My name is Miss.Amira Abdallah Isaaq Deerow, 25 years old girl from Somalia , My late father Mr Abdallah Isaaq Deerow who was one time a Minister of Constitutional Affairs of the transitional government of Somalia under the leadership of President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed. he was killed outside a mosque in Baidoa. My late father was killed after Friday prayers at the mosque by unknown gun men.   It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way out With the help of the red cross society to the West African state called Senegal refugee camp here in 14 Rufusik Ave  Oakam North, 12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal. which i will be out soon with your help.

I am constrained to contact you due to what i am facing all this while and the sudden death of my mother With other family members,The government in power has vowed to wipe my family,this has turned my life around for pains and sufferings. I ran out of my country because of this incident and to avoid untimely death, as it is right now i don' t have anywhere to go or who to call my relatives. I decided to run to the refugee camp where I' m presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country or any-where you might recommend.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of Four Million,Six Hundred thousand U.S Dollars (US$4,600,000.00) some-where in a bank with my name as the " next of kin" . However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me receive the fund in your country for any good investments on my behalf. My dear, i have two Legal documents " STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT AND DEATH CERTIFICATE" of my late father which i will forward to you immediately as i hear from you.   As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies when I will come over to your country as I was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance will be mine investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money so that the fund will be transferred immediately into your personal account in your country. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely with me, with a little introduction of yourself. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently, At the same time, I want to tell you more about myself. Honey,with trust and the love that i fund in you. I have not been to your country before but I will like to come there to meet you so that i can start a new and better life. Right now I am staying in a refugee camp. This Refugee Camp is handed by a rev Father by name Reverend  Patrick Moses whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy.

Please, keep this transaction to your self only. Do not disclose it to any one till the fund (money) gets to you in your country which I will also come over once the fund (money) gets to your Valid account. I promise you sincerity and honesty over this our transaction and relationship and will always love you forever. Please this is our rev father' s telephone number ( 00221 778097781 ) he is the rev pastor in charge of the refugee camp here, his name is Reverend  Patrick Moses and When ever you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Amira , and he will send some one to call me to answer your call because i don' t have my own telephone, i am staying in the female hostel. feel free to call me through his number because i have informed him about you ok. I need to hear your voice I expect your honest and earliest reply.

Please my love, you are urgently required to send below information to me so that i can forward it to the bank for them to recognize you when you are acting on my behalf as my foreign partner/trustee.  As i told you i have already contacted the bank director,he inform me that i should forward to them the Full information or details of the person whom i nominated as trustee so that they will know the possibility of transferring the money into his valid account.

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Nationality:
(3) Residential Address:
(4) Phone, Fax and Mobile:
(5) Profession, Age and Marital Status:
(6) Company/Business Name:
(7) Bank account details where the money will be transferred:

My dear,as soon as the above information is received from you, you shall be instructed On how to get this Fund released directly to you from the Bank where the Money is been Deposited.

Hoping to hear from you soon with your pictures,
Yours Sincerely
Miss Amira Abdallah

Olive Majzoub Al-Khalifa 0569423

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Dez,2017, 12:32:44 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Die Bilder wurden gestohlen aus dem Album Sokhna Aidara :smilie_g_010: