Autor Thema: Minnie Wiltion Sankawulo <miinex77@hotmail.com>  (Gelesen 8048 mal)

Offline Achilles

• Immer kommt das Leben dazwischen.
Minnie Wiltion Sankawulo <miinex77@hotmail.com>
« am: 09,Okt,2010, 23:43:22 »
<aidaatifxxx@gmail.com> <aida19200@gmail.com> <nancylovex1@yahoo.com> <mayintaelliot@yahoo.com> <zuliezulie18@yahoo.com> <gloria_john2010@yahoo.co.uk> <liliancamara03@hotmail.com> <lobena2x2@yahoo.com> <lilianlove35@yahoo.com> <nancy_0x4@hotmail.com> <juliakouassi@hotmail.co.uk> <zainiebaby@yahoo.com> <vivianjohnandrews@yahoo.com> <tessygood89@yahoo.co.uk> <cindymohammedatif@yahoo.com>

Aida / Nancy / Mayinta Elliot / Zulie Ernest / Loria John Andrew / Lilian Isaac / Nuhan Vaye / Lilian Camara / Nancy Vaye / Julia Kouassi / Zainab Duke / Vivian Andrews John / Tessy Andrews / Cindy Mohammedatif

Zitat
Hello My Dearest ,

I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health, l am happy for your reply, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you. i am reliable, truth full, loving,open hearted, easy going, faithful.I decided to contact you after reading your profile, because of the urgency of my situation here .

My name is Miss. Minnie Sankawulo 23 years old from Liberia in West Africa, daughter of late Prof.Wilton Sankawulo,Sr. was a politician and a writer.He died after a brief illness,my lovely mother and two of my brothers including my only sister where assassinated along side on a cold blood one morning. after the burial Ceremony of my father:http://theliberianjournal.com/index.php?st=news&sbst=details&rid=869

In fact, I have to get in touch with you because of bad treatment am receiving from my step Mother. My father had two wives before her disappearance. My mother was the second, the first could not born after nine years of her marriage that emerged him the idea of obtaining a second wife who has become my late mother. After the marriage of my mother, the first wife became hostile and aggressive to the extent that my father rented an apartment for her in the city. She returned with her things after the news of the death my parents. It has been more or less hostile to me and she want to deny me of all my father's treasury and property. I just like being in a perverse circle that nothing in the house for me .

Meanwhile, I wanted to flee to Europe, but they hide my international passport and other valuable travel documents. Fortunately, she did not discover where I kept my father file containing important documents. So I decided to run in the house of God where I am currently seeking asylum, here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. Due my inability and lack of resources, I decided to contact you An aid to please, I shall be very happy if you should consider to help me, please. I am contacting you for a long business relationship and investment assistance in you country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the amount of $ 6,700, 000.00 in a bank here in Senegal with my name as the next of kin.When I came to Senegal. I went to the bank where my father deposited the money so that I can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life. Unfortunately, I did not know that my father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me, if not married or over 30 years. The agreement stipulates that I should appoint an administrator investor any time, I would like to take the money from the bank before I am 30 years . I understand that the investor has to invest and manage the money for me in a good business.

Therefore, the bank people advised me that since I am not yet 30 years old and not married, I should look for someone to get to me for claims in accordance with its agreement with my late father. This is why I contacted you.Secondly, I like your country and I want to live there and continue my education as I was in my Year 1 of the university, when the crisis began and death of my parents. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for their services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is why I decided to contact you. Please, all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. Once i receive your positive response demonstrating your interest I will put things into action immediately.

In light of the above, I will appreciate an urgent message indicating its ability and willingness to deal honestly with this transaction. You can not call me on phone, because I do not have the phone here, but if you like to speak with me on the phone I will give you the phone number of Rev-father in the field because I told him a little about my condition.

When you call, tell him you want to talk to Minnie Sankawulo in Church House Room 10.Awaiting your urgent and positive response. I ask you please do not disclose this matter to anybody until this transfer is made into your position in your country.

Sincerely Yours,
Minnie Sankawulo .

Spoiler
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe via 212.82.110.138; Mon, 23 Aug 2010 14:10:11 +0000
X-YMailISG: oSXvzYQWLDvc6qfc.qBPCkE38KtWQ1jzpyVI215DL5sNjhtt
 _Np9CiViExya33fWxc2SneossIZaNFJ25GjjhZXrmGuXzm7V35xi.2SYyQmQ
 29tHGRGaiJMush559gcmbw8Tg55yygJTCied08xFfudSiT.9ttjpZd7OQrQ7
 pTLZdl.ICrXWCQ6xfbtpJRaLUCVF6Vj8QvrILl8hDRdZ.prCQf4p3cCh13f_
 qYpTN4x.7vHdxZs8nkwkNrhoLQYbMrpkYF.3Eja5Z8Hvjr9V61CG7pcfp.E9
 mnp_f5m4BXXxAW.MvUcLf3si3jq7M66pGAigB_xb6EoUTno_j9_DKOJUZg.A
 JbAJD1Hd4cyUe_sDzBwIqyjLzMGyh9ZpFjM4g4ExxoYQ5gSZgKd8rdaFbVyE
 o10bOvYh5_9GGT_5b73TLUKV1obpH325KMEceoB9X74RLORGifC4ew_ZssB8
 4gDqfOaiCHiwmTJckDEh8QdKMWYyixTCImuRrdL1hgTwvdCubW4e6B3O.FTq
 kp7n9hkIln6XK0e._pp6jc1G9NowQB3D_CLZ_CdWSo0IlODkKIYmg7BgUW5F
 1a_WDhbBjOposTa3w.G6xBwuWHRVq5casXFcC3s5ZhiXXRCyunSjK1aHaKAM
 T9LJtJ9V2R1T3IZrcTfcKozA.BYNkuUUGkzRbvcrNNG7eZykf5p.bcQfkaFv
 ONFRWrc3CqAdKPf5vcrHSKOr3MSKSuS0W9UBOqGkInJx4kwZuEV7Xbixh.fs
 dnZ785.Jgs.6qrPzBgojpYML5AkH9reinEuVSUf48vC5qdA01X9RNwjTkU46
 ssQjzzHWFaNBVsMOTEE4zO87WNix0a_TcaZXCGlnvhuuAIBAh2T_7smBJfD1
 y0fk_QboqIoKcdG.VPdJWoeAPBP7Zrg0js5LX3OVX5jDTMIYrFebt517uaUQ
 6T.xtenftF9GXhbVu1RxMSL.LdxpnS1sUvyr1mpl0F3MevV.uxeYlSvacTYP
 fS8pryCIp2CMQ52jKqBxPgjmpLyX_O0lOPd5.pSkmuy8mCZlmD.IKMzCvEWt
 QMBimZj2kLbKr5BBULxjeZ6uH1Vu_aXxzFIqYsIOSBgnxyW_
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.111.161]
Authentication-Results: mta1059.mail.ukl.yahoo.com  from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO blu0-omc4-s22.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.111.161)
  by mta1059.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 23 Aug 2010 14:10:11 +0000
Received: from BLU147-W20 ([65.55.111.137]) by blu0-omc4-s22.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
       Mon, 23 Aug 2010 07:10:10 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU147-W2093BED9623E127C23B349D1820@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
      boundary="_ba50b294-2726-4834-9a27-dad815c602dc_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.208.132.21]
To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.de>
Subject: God Bless You
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 14:10:10 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To:
References:
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Aug 2010 14:10:10.0589 (UTC) FILETIME=[E5C5ACD0:01CB42CC]

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Sep,2019, 19:18:21 von Administrator »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: minnie wiltion Sankawulo <miinex77@hotmail.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 10,Okt,2010, 14:32:44 »
Eingeliefert über Senegal

Zitat
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 14:10:10 +0000

Zitat
41.208.132.21 - Geo Information
IP Address      41.208.132.21
Host      41.208.132.21
Location       SN, Senegal
City      -, - -
Organization      Pool ADSL BAS
ISP      Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number      AS8346 Autonomous System
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Minnie Wiltion Sankawulo <miinex77@hotmail.com>
« Antwort #2 am: 10,Okt,2010, 14:38:39 »
http://www.copenda.com/UserProfile.aspx?u_id=4547&ref=N9NWCy4E4vcdb25%2FXuRfXgPqkdGr9aJSPHiRfpAWH8%2BNnkAfA21ho87PpbbQxvuah%2FDXVxeVNEmmVaCVsgMyHg%3D%3D

Zitat
mine4love
23, Woman seeking Man
Colorado, texas

Hi!

I am Miss minnie how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID:(miinex77@hotmail.com) hope to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.

Lots of love,
minnie!

miinex77@hotmail.com
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Knight Rider

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #3 am: 12,Okt,2010, 21:28:05 »
Hello My Dearest xxxxxxxxxxRed rose,

I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health, l am happy for your reply, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, i am reliable, truth full, loving,open hearted, easy going, faithful.I decided to contact you after reading your profile, because of the urgency of my situation here.

My name is Miss. Minnie Sankawulo 23 years old from Liberia in West Africa, daughter of late Prof.Wilton Sankawulo,Sr. was a politician and a writer.He died after a brief illness,my lovely mother and two of my brothers including my only sister where assassinated along side on a cold blood one morning. after the burial Ceremony of my father:http://theliberianjournal.com/index.php?st=news&sbst=details&rid=869

In fact, I have to get in touch with you because of bad treatment am receiving from my step Mother. My father had two wives before her disappearance. My mother was the second, the first could not born after nine years of her marriage that emerged him the idea of obtaining a second wife who has become my late mother. After the marriage of my mother, the first wife became hostile and aggressive to the extent that my father rented an apartment for her in the city. She returned with her things after the news of the death my parents. It has been more or less hostile to me and she want to deny me of all my father's treasury and property. I just like being in a perverse circle that nothing in the house for me.

Meanwhile, I wanted to flee to Europe, but they hide my international passport and other valuable travel documents. Fortunately, she did not discover where I kept my father file containing important documents. So I decided to run in the house of God where I am currently seeking asylum, here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. Due to my inability and lack of resources, I decided to contact you An aid to please, I shall be very happy if you should consider to help me, please. I am contacting you for a long business relationship and investment assistance in you country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the amount of $ 6,700, 000.00 in a bank here in Senegal with my name as the next of kin. When I came to Senegal. I went to the bank where my father deposited the money so that I can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life. Unfortunately, I did not know that my father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me, if not married or over 30 years. The agreement stipulates that I should appoint an administrator investor any time, I would like to take the money from the bank before I am 30 years. I understand that the investor has to invest and manage the money for me in a good business.

Therefore, the bank people advised me that since I am not yet 30 years old and not married, I should look for someone to get to me for claims in accordance with its agreement with my late father. This is why I contacted you.Secondly, I like your country and I want to live there and continue my education as I was in my Year 1 of the university, when the crisis began and death of my parents. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for their services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is why I decided to contact you. Please, all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. Once i receive your positive response demonstrating your interest I will put things into action immediately.

In light of the above, I will appreciate an urgent message indicating its ability and willingness to deal honestly with this transaction. You can not call me on phone, because I do not have the phone here, but if you like to speak with me on the phone I will give you the phone number of Rev-father in the field because I told him a little about my condition.

When you call, tell him you want to talk to Minnie Sankawulo in Church House Room 10.Awaiting your urgent and positive response. I ask you please do not disclose this matter to anybody until this transfer is made into your position in your country.

Sincerely Yours,
Minnie Sankawulo.

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.229.229.206 with SMTP id jj14cs17443qcb;
        Mon, 11 Oct 2010 04:12:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.28.77 with SMTP id l13mr261348qac.273.1286795520865;
        Mon, 11 Oct 2010 04:12:00 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <miinex77@hotmail.com>
Received: from blu0-omc1-s23.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc1-s23.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.116.34])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n13si9645595qcu.133.2010.10.11.04.12.00;
        Mon, 11 Oct 2010 04:12:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of miinex77@hotmail.com designates 65.55.116.34 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.116.34;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of miinex77@hotmail.com designates 65.55.116.34 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=miinex77@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU147-W37 ([65.55.116.7]) by blu0-omc1-s23.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
     Mon, 11 Oct 2010 04:11:58 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU147-W3705FCC272F827B6CFCCC4D1530@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: miinex77@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
    boundary="_5a6416fc-4c66-4ca3-98ce-4da4a1235024_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.214.105.43]
To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: God Bless You
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:11:58 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <AANLkTinfeaLP=kkrV+uRMUV_Oaz08qjQLRsDZWbODfBA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <AANLkTinfeaLP=kkrV+uRMUV_Oaz08qjQLRsDZWbODfBA@mail.gmail.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Oct 2010 11:11:58.0532 (UTC) FILETIME=[1F0D0040:01CB6935]

--_5a6416fc-4c66-4ca3-98ce-4da4a1235024_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Offline Katzenmama

« Antwort #4 am: 12,Okt,2010, 21:36:28 »
Eingeliefert über Senegal

Zitat
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:11:58 +0000

Zitat
41.214.105.43 - Geo Information
IP Address 41.214.105.43
Host 41.214.105.43
Location  SN, Senegal
City Dakar, 01 -
Organization SONATEL
ISP SONATEL
AS Number AS8346 Autonomous System

Offline Knight Rider

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #5 am: 14,Okt,2010, 21:44:37 »
Hello My Dearest xxxxxxxxxxRed rose,

I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health, l am happy for your reply, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, i am reliable, truth full, loving,open hearted, easy going, faithful.I decided to contact you after reading your profile, because of the urgency of my situation here.

In fact, I have to get in touch with you because of bad treatment am receiving from my step Mother. My father had two wives before her disappearance. My mother was the second, the first could not born after nine years of her marriage that emerged him the idea of obtaining a second wife who has become my late mother. After the marriage of my mother, the first wife became hostile and aggressive to the extent that my father rented an apartment for her in the city. She returned with her things after the news of the death my parents. It has been more or less hostile to me and she want to deny me of all my father's treasury and property. I just like being in a perverse circle that nothing in the house for me.

Meanwhile, I wanted to flee to Europe, but they hide my international passport and other valuable travel documents. Fortunately, she did not discover where I kept my father file containing important documents. So I decided to run in the house of God where I am currently seeking asylum, here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. Due to my inability and lack of resources, I decided to contact you An aid to please, I shall be very happy if you should consider to help me, please. I am contacting you for a long business relationship and investment assistance in you country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the amount of $ 6,700, 000.00 in a bank here in Senegal with my name as the next of kin. When I came to Senegal. I went to the bank where my father deposited the money so that I can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life. Unfortunately, I did not know that my father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me, if not married or over 30 years. The agreement stipulates that I should appoint an administrator investor any time, I would like to take the money from the bank before I am 30 years. I understand that the investor has to invest and manage the money for me in a good business.

Sincerely Yours,
Minnie Sankawulo.

« Letzte Änderung: 26,Jul,2015, 11:30:03 von admin »

Offline Knight Rider

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Und hier kommt wieder die Standart Post aus Senegal.

Hello Dearest,

I have really been touched by your message, Since when I sent my life history message to you, I have been wondering high what your reaction will be, Because we have never meet or known each other before, But despite that you replied me with sympathetic and courageous  words, I am counting on you and i so much believe that I will never regret having you as my life partner and my lover and i promise you no matter anything i will be with you forever in my life.

I have choose you to assist me not by own doing my dear, Through my late fathers WILL it is compulsory that I must execute this transaction with a foreigner and for this reason I have taken my time to pray about this communication before I ever contacted you for this transaction and for your help to make me come and complete my Education in your country. I just believe after prayers that I will meet some one like you, Now by my mere trust I have found you, I am sure that you will not let me down.

I want to go straight to the point, I am mailing you from the office of the Rev. Father in the camp, I have confide on him, I did explained a bit about my situation to him but not everything, He gave me the access to his computer twice a day just to help me because I told him that I want to get out from Africa as soon as possible, But firstly I must get this funds transferred into an account abroad, Since I don't have any body abroad I decided to contact you, Only if you will be honest and kind to my situation and assist me with all sincerity in your heart.

The situation here is very hard for me, I find it very difficult to eat good food even good drinking water, I don't move freely, that is why i want to get out of this place as soon as possible with your assistance and help in this matter.

This is Rev.Fathers telephone number: +221-777-879-835  you can call at anytime and ask for me the Rev. Father will send for me, The church did not even know about this fund only i explain bit of it to the rev father so that i can be making use of this computer to communicate with you.

Now i will like you to start immediately on this matter, right now i will like you to first make contact with this bank where my father made this deposit and ask them the possibility of transferring all this fund into your position, let us hear from them first before any other thing will be done OK.

Now I will like you to send to me your full data such as.

(1) Your Full Name .......................................
(2) Your Home Address .......................................
(3) Your Phone number .......................................
(4) Your Picture.................................................

On receipt of this info, I will forward to you all the contact of the bank were this money is deposited and the account info. I am looking forward to read from you. After the transaction we will work for my coming to your country within 1 or 2 weeks time.

I will be expecting your reply

My Regards.
Minnie Wilton

Offline Achilles

• Immer kommt das Leben dazwischen.
Mayinta Elliot <mayintaelliot@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #7 am: 11,Jun,2011, 16:58:20 »
Zitat
Hallo,

Ich bin Mayinta, schlank sehr gut aussehende Mädchen, erlauben Sie mir Ihnen Kontakt aufnehmen über diese Medien aus offensichtlichen Gründen, die Sie verstehen, wenn wir die Informationen über meinen Vorschlag diskutieren. Bitte Ich werde wie Sie, mich durch meine E-Mail-Adresse zu antworten. (Mayintaelliot@yaho o.com) Ich freue mich auf Ihre positive Bestätigun g suchen, damit wir eine wichtige Diskussion. Ich werde meine Bilder später zu senden. Mit freundlichen Grü&#2 23;en und Gottes Segen,
MAYINTA.

mayintaelliot@yahoo .com

++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++

H ello,

I am Mayinta, slim a very good looking girl, kindly permit my contacting you through this media for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition. Please I will like you to reply me through my email address.(mayintaell iot@yahoo.com) I am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion. I will send my pictures later. Kind regards and God bless,
MAYINTA.

Zitat
Dearest,

Thanks for your mail and understanding, I really like to have a good relationship with you. I promise you all that makes up a defined and a refined relationship.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, I am Miss Mayinta Elliot Tapfumaneyi Manyika, 26 years old girl from Zimbabwe, the daughter of Late Elliot Tapfumaneyi Manyika Minister without Portfolio and the National political Commissar for ZANU-PF:

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother; she planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe, but she hides away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers file which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the Refugee Camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee herein Dakar Republic Of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($6,500,000.00) in Senegal with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I am staying at the female hostel.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it to anybody for security purposes.

I promise you my sincerity and honest over this our relationship and will always love you forever. I expect your honest and earnest reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Mayinta Elliot.

Spoiler
X-Apparently-To:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo.de via 212.82.110.162; Sat, 11 Jun 2011 14:06:33 +0000
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 98.138.90.81
Received-SPF: none (mta1033.mail.ukl.yahoo.com: domain of mayintaelliot@yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: JP.t6tAcZApxp3RepFiQU8xJwiDay8jREZu1hFijBsozKcJL
4lvKxyU0zz1kEmFKTEeCUWkcxk1jH7s5cTbaau5HdhowhLWOD5dK__YYLi05
.YhN5VL1eB8froaIlt7CIMGxP_B_vzmvPnYzbTDVkP5wY.2w66s2lY4xhaBK
O8pRBlZf4V.iRVd3VJk3VimajIMNlfebf_.QZEpUQArhLGUum6FT6.fTAvTh
mnidYqc8OJqtLn9xkQIM8IEOKcuHAEjdjdggisGm_GnuE9R7TsapVlrxOjso
x7Fl34PAyr8QOm2kLFJi3Ilj5YovhHGBatHaKs4QQ4yhqZR6gxLwY9JQ98Q5
a4fAOqX4YEzZidsiX3UQAYxrCGq8.nTmNGIJKNmch4B61F9C6u.nB4UD0ZFa
XLJeF_38ImtCFJFJeP8FngBv56SvvoCQqFY8Qu23gK2lZqAx1Cq3tklIShjY
0dw97mWkNx2Mj6XHCB_OWV3532rV97S5gFRoOefNgvBqEAe2gTj_g1olLE3k
M_nuB7Ag6f7A.oJn.8p7upUa6MectHFAOrx3vvlZmpUC5yxgWq2LQ43BaVZ9
mQWDXC7PDEMoDEsHemKvIEQ9wUh1WYxDANhtRKsKAeUzITWBtP0oN7R4XTLG
mBbDkE4CfSWCkH9I7EPplmYVYqTa0o0PAFRVd_y4GftClvoPqjn2Nrnr1hfw
xEq6WoQcUSHPUATJZ2RdAEWtuf4RkwdRFtURyIuHvvsqu.WLgcvrPSWWDwnx
oEJJeIvCH2INz69ITsMQELrqwGJ.m8PSXQXg.HXgY6wWlmqQ5u1qgXO4lXVt
J_2NhPqzH0S24D3AqIeeKYn6ooVNwtfkY4FCR8Rr2atQvCjANS7igUboeux.
mOzRSNnKhOhTa5QVGJNhxLKcJYSd6RxkuMwwUEeGjCNViCGmh7nOWQs3DqB3
YRAVipHFame7scU2SeDW0RJF4OeS5s0mlbDjsSCt0GoE2fBBlofkMlqLETz2
O1FNm.TEH14_MmN0BPQezq7eMkgkP6YD3gjeRr5Fe7USJZWIX.b9tKHmeqf7
N_w779OR4oZMBKy5mxKr04HC1MlnLwJhDMszePx.Vh3Ku32ndPdoK0n169RD
qr6eJMxBK_8D6cGy8gSGlQWe1w7XQsXp9MgDQnCpDZnjRlBtmuXnylN0s54Z
aw--
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.90.81]
Authentication-Results: mta1033.mail.ukl.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO nm18.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.90.81)
  by mta1033.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 11 Jun 2011 14:06:33 +0000
Received: from [98.138.90.55] by nm18.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2011 14:06:28 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.162] by tm8.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2011 14:06:27 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1018.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Jun 2011 14:06:09 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 505747.37313.bm@omp1018.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 50751 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Jun 2011 14:06:09 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1307801169; bh=ijhf8NVMYSMbApWEsUNIgRtiLG/reHMrtGwhbNBo5nc=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Con
tent-Type; b=1uXRS5k20pCCoyYkgod0Nk7sru3eMuvFBvqz88TKMlzry7PNJjHQu8rRIOHvaOOMm2V0dJC4TjaBJg
XxMpB5+V/X70+dhYaGKLMeI6NQIpamUqUu0BX3uJuVC7FbqZL7bJy/DNAnRCUMMzIfQMVhMgWSxLxLL9
447yxXCJXtQl4=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Con
tent-Type;
  b=0qGea7QkhaAFswT++TtYfp08s6f01heQCkEyA7RN96QERyxObj5gCoePJE528aUaV3LKKYa/92/IM4
M6nvu33hDhr4G/AytLVw1YaV2eaXNuX8Vxv+iwTaqrYUyj4OvjKTdlxvZyToFdeaaSAS/SAp32TAz9Qd
beGVJBH+B0/Q8=;
Message-ID: <107022.37514.qm@web121107.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: wTr_OwMVM1n0kHxkGBiyKTZpp0vr0f90SmeyPKQiG3aBvyv
oR8tlBPjCvD1zMljpt8_94T7eNJKZcJJPiKJoqPEXVJH3pj0Z96mthRuRf2Z
.1dYQf0Hxnwzias9jX.zyRG2JwkDZJPrBGtKPhrkkqPAf3Ad8NWqd8KPoYeG
wjGqV9fRx8z.75Ls7RdKD1SS3XcBvt3AdQBOOa1OjeMOwEx4UiZTgtP8l.HO
Ckkrg2Oli08rDV2xmnrEHuzU.yUrPIQeMwJEVBRkLzO7bvO.mUu3Bf4iRkKz
0eRab.19RQOs1McmxKIKYrIIEJXG.A4k.UL2Ylksn64y1pCqoK.gJer21r6l
fBCAFxi863G_EmDlT5FaPewFVGXr.tLQ63AEOqtRZ_r.psB5yX8HQoqKcnG2
28nJ_.euQ.cKVSX.IOrWXNxUvNfox_XDgaDMSWmw9MjiaiX49WH1zJHwM9aa
eB6gLwsCskVkpBVnRnzFrjPvxcBp9q0ta5N0URk.ZI8xoSdm.3qrOktwEZx0
EeCkqHabbuj9svOFqZ.iVvQo7DUwHw2n2eS5pQegv7l41sZoOMn5Eilv3Um6
WpyMi0ICKPZ_aZHUIeDP41n5IfKkIc5NT1SYJFliRIcKEM809S0Ump.AaBxW
D_rlUbO7kDY7QaQVkZNX8gyLMPD9pmn_xlywzD2blKnpbqrxq5isTbkyMa1T
PdhucppADLN4oB8LLKwbACem7kj4E_I0s0fgDHh7g3snbeIsTyGUrCWLo0rb
QJMmF_1Tc9MBzySTPeAEt6xv4tR2F4pWOLaBf4q9oKzTHCSxiCWyUg_93mOb
9bcFT.DW5_8D2.4BF9OXmxqsYnXw4fAPssyHikytt4tywJJ9HVDF0ujre3li
Yvaz_U02z_6NMo1qErmr35zBXxUsPzvD9UXdoh4ZNhVbV8zDFTaW.quzloTc
rGFG1RgJhw3o3yfMQu.QAirmEY.xwGmIP8dOSrZuVoiTCABo-
Received: from [41.214.110.19] by web121107.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 11 Jun 2011 07:06:08 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.304355
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 07:06:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Details From MAYINTA
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxnz <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-550238218-1307801168=:37514"

« Letzte Änderung: 26,Jul,2015, 11:30:56 von admin »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Mayinta Elliot <mayintaelliot@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #8 am: 12,Jun,2011, 06:32:55 »

Eingeliefert über Dakar im  Senegal, die Date-Zeile mit -0700 typisch für Afrika und der X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 !

Zitat
Received: from [41.214.110.19] by web121107.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 11 Jun 2011 07:06:08 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.304355
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 07:06:08 -0700 (PDT)

Zitat

ISP:       SONATEL
Host Name:       41.214.110.19
Organization:       SONATEL
City:       Dakar
Country code:       SN

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Sep,2019, 19:19:51 von Administrator »

Offline jager500

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
godsluv (100) <miinex77@hotmail.com>
« Antwort #9 am: 30,Apr,2011, 21:58:07 »
Zitat
godsluv (100)
Alter       100       
Meine Eigenschaften
-
Auf Parties
Ich mag keine Parties
Mein erstes Date mit Dir
Ein Abendessen bei Kerzenlicht
Dinge die mich heiss machen
Ein Schaumbad mit Kerzen und Rotwein
Meine Hobbies
-
Grösse (cm)       120
Gewicht (kg)       35
Augenfarbe       schwarz
Haarfarbe       schwarz
Familienstand       geschieden
Kinder       Nein
Raucher       Nein
Trinkgewohnheit       niemals
Ich suche nach       Flirt
Sprachkenntnisse       -

Persönliche Beschreibung:

I value personality above all traits ,I have and enjoy in others a wicked sense of humour.My personal values in no particular order arloyalty honesty integrity and strength of character and above all a love of life and the living of it.

Favourite video:

Kein Video eingestellt

« Letzte Änderung: 26,Jul,2015, 11:31:52 von admin »