Autor Thema: Ilona Rick <ilonarick90@yahoo.com> <ilonarick8@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 2518 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Ilona Rick <ilonarick90@yahoo.com><ilonarick8@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #20 am: 01,Sep,2017, 18:02:17 »
https://www.datanta.com/user-view_user-304083.html

Zitat
Seeking Women from London - Seeking Men from London
Ilona
I'm a
Women from London
Seeking Men
To Dating
A man, who will be beside me, it is a person who holds the same views as I do.
We certify that this user is 100% real and responds to emails that interest you?

In: United Kingdom London

Language: English Language

Second Language: English Language

Marital Status: Single

Do you have children? No

Do you want children? Yes

Height: 5'7

Body Type: Average

Eyes: blue Eyes

Weight - Pounds: 40

Do you drink?: Prefer Not To Say

Do you smoke?: Prefer Not To Say

Headline: other

I define myself: I am a very sociable and energetic person. I hate weak and ever complaining and not happy with life people. I am a big optimist, and I look at life with a big smile on my face and with belief that everything will be fine. I try to reach the goals I set, and never give up in front of difficulties. Men who I met in life were afraid of me, because their character was weaker than mine, but I hope to meet the man who will be strong and wise.I am looking for a faithful, intelligent, honest, caring man, who likes kids, who is serious about creating a family and understands that it is a big responsibility, who is looking for one and the only woman for the rest of his life.

Personality: shy

Romantic: very Romantic

Interests: A man, who will be beside me, it is a person who holds the same views as I do.

Sports: Air Sports

Music: Christian

Job: Artist

Incomming: high

Study Level: college
Webcam: No

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Sep,2017, 18:23:47 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #21 am: 01,Sep,2017, 18:06:30 »
http://maritalaffair24.info/users1/ilonamark2002

Zitat
Ilonamark2002 Taurus
United Kingdom, England - North West, Bolton

I am a woman, 33 years old
Seeking a man age from 24 till 74
Birthday:    1984-05-01
Relation type:    Long term or marriage
My country:    United Kingdom
Region:    England - North West
My city:    Bolton
My hello phrase:    I am a very optimistic person who loves to smile. My tenderness and passion surprise people. I can kill men with my eyes. But I don't need victims (smiling), I need real love. I am a very romantic woman, but still I am very intelligent and wise. I am very sincere and I don't like to lie. I am very tolerant and kind to other people. I believe that I was born to make the world brighter.My man shouldn't be ideal. I don't believe that there are ideal people. I am looking for an optimistic man with a good sense of humor. He should be intelligent and easy-going. He shouldn't be afraid of treating me with flowers and saying compliments. My beloved man should be my best friend, my partner, my mentor, my lover: The main thing is that he should be able to surprise me and make me happy.
Appearance
My height:    5' 8" (1.73 m.)
My weight:    175 lbs. (79 kg)
My hair:    Dark Brown
My eyes:    Brown
My body type:    About average
The best part of my body:    Eyes
My race:    White / Caucasian
Family
My marital status:    Single
Kids:    None
About kids:    Someday
My living situation:    Live alone

My favourite pets:    Fish

Social
My job:    Manager
My income:    Less than $100 per month
My education:    Some college

My speciality:    Computer Science
Music
Art

Lifestyle
Political views:    Conservative
My hobby:    Book club / Discussion
Playing sports
Cooking
Religion
Shopping / Antiques
Travel / Sightseeing
Video games
Movies / Videos
Watching sports
Music and concerts

My favourite sport:    Football
Golf
Basketball

Party
Smoking:    Non-smoker
Alcohol:    Do not drink
Drinks:    Water
Coffee

My food:    Meat and potatoes

Favourite music:    Classical
Country
Pop
Rock
Rap

Sense of humor:    Clever

About race:    I'm looking for a serious and purposeful man who loves ren. I need a gentleman, kind, responsible and generous. I'm looking for a man 30-55 years old because I know that my peers rarely meet the above criteria.
About me:    I am sociable, cheerful and optimistic girl. I love ren and animals. I have two pets - the Yorkshire Terrier and the white hamster. I bring up the daughter, she was born in 2005. I am open for communication and love.I'm looking for a serious and purposeful man who loves ren. I need a gentleman, kind, responsible and generous. I'm looking for a man 30-55 years old because I know that my peers rarely meet the above criteria.

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Sep,2017, 18:24:12 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #22 am: 01,Sep,2017, 18:07:58 »
http://www.sixsingles.com/Profiles/lacywater

Zitat
lacywater
I am looking for a man..
 The Basics
  Age: 33   Gender: Female   Race: Mixed   Location: Blackpool United Kingdom
The Details
This user hasnt filled in any details
About Me

I have a goal to aim for in my life - to find my soul mate and true unconditional love. I will use all means necessary to achieve this too. Ok, so the Internet is not the best way to fall in love, but it also has its good points. The Internet gives you a wider opportunity and not to be bounded by one city or country. It's a good start to a way to find him.I am also very fond of photography, and I am trying to develop myself as a photographer in my spare time. I love photography - arranging photo sessions for myself and attending exhibitions.
What I'm Looking For

I am looking for a man, who is serious about marriage and having relationship. I would like my partner to be old fashioned and want to be husband! Who wants to be surrounded by love and passion, care and understanding! I look for a man who has found his place in life and needs only love!

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Sep,2017, 18:24:39 von Administrator »