Autor Thema: Caroline James <carolineand300@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 17867 mal)

Offline Zauberfee

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
Re: Sandra <sandrakelvin31@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #20 am: 20,Jul,2010, 21:46:53 »
Zitat
My Dearest One

I am more than happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.. My name is Miss sandra kelvin from Liberia  in West Africa,5.7ft tall, dark in complexion,23 years old (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar   as a result of the civil war that happen in my country then and still going on secretly.

My late father Mr Johnson Kelvin was the managing director of kelvin industry (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state ( Charles Taylor) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and other members of the family in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive, it is by the infinite mercy of God that made me to escape the tragic incidence because i know he hold my future that is why i am a live today now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal in west africa where i am  leaving now.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, you know love, understanding and tolorance covers a lot of mistakes in a life of a couple that why i will love to know your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture, which i will like to see yours as well.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Thanks
                             Miss sandra kelvin

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.216.18.85 with SMTP id k63cs310380wek;
        Sat, 10 Jul 2010 01:12:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.177.21 with SMTP id z21mr9738145wfe.82.1278749545009;
        Sat, 10 Jul 2010 01:12:25 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <sandrakelvin31@yahoo.com>
Received: from n5-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (n5-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [67.195.8.62])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id u16si3943376wfh.118.2010.07.10.01.12.23;
        Sat, 10 Jul 2010 01:12:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of sandrakelvin31@yahoo.com designates 67.195.8.62 as permitted sender) client-ip=67.195.8.62;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of sandrakelvin31@yahoo.com designates 67.195.8.62 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=sandrakelvin31@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.137.27.132] by n5.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Jul 2010 08:12:23 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.111] by t4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Jul 2010 08:12:23 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp115.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Jul 2010 08:12:23 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 48426.89609.bm@omp115.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 10393 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Jul 2010 08:12:22 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1278749542; bh=9ODLWZ+W6kQqGIEfKmGwfRbkfB21Jcxt6YZqG/kK6y4=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=nH+VIwGsQq8EPjwIIjHyneYyhz46N7euCsUcwMoBUlWfJ6dHFwCi7Mob+IOlfmaAzuG9HD2xskMimU/zSBExjwYmU8yQ8tb84jUya45Mc3vL37q95sKigbT77ed3KWa+q5GgNN9CKtr6Eg/KeogjNWtDpa5U30/tn/pYS/m2L5k=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=qvv6MlnAoio66rIqMgB07rWWNJX/MrVpqe2GoUi1Kvbkm3WGgfPpN+3apYNG8PDuKYC+ghe3D8Wols1daDP8vK2KdyaQ8JEUxltMR+nnlyfw8KTd2dEnPjAplwR8I9FOdUrEPxmpfUfrv+UzwUwhVVDE9NCbE/uYZirW5n+e+WE=;
Message-ID: <869368.9877.qm@web114312.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: KcKJTLcVM1lnG1bBCTr.Re_IRNNnc06djSyz_9ElmQF30e.
 qweMdXdfHil_qbu4p9KGnNZXeS64_o8Dvr_f_CaU7I.CvZFFJxDAinp2ucm3
 REf_yzQxARJsquaJxza30Zzg2sk_17scnHFw1Se1Vvz2gxhaPa66iXhUNxGx
 6eoHAVTErkPhKtPaXP._sK8OULEbr12QqAaKBekO4rBIp1O.OJQ9.MZE0xJA
 FXYXVizAOUCx0xpHZS_2.T3XJdGGr.oikXcHbj7oD2YVsXozbO7eP6No-
Received: from [196.207.230.109] by web114312.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 10 Jul 2010 01:12:22 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.2.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.104.274457
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 01:12:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I would like to know more about you
To:  <xxxxxxxxx>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-255725528-1278749542=:9877"

--0-255725528-1278749542=:9877
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1438202518-1278749542=:9877"

--0-1438202518-1278749542=:9877
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Letzte Änderung: 25,Feb,2015, 18:21:27 von admin »

Offline ddc605

• Ich bin kein Berliner!<br<br />/> Wohne nur hier.
Eingeliefert über Dakar.

Zitat
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 01:12:22 -0700 (PDT)

Zitat
IP Address       196.207.230.109
Host       196.207.230.109
Location       SN SN, Senegal
City       -, - -
Organization       Pool ADSL BAS
ISP       Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number       AS8346 SONATEL-AS Autonomous System
<div class=

Offline Goshka

• I Love Anti Scam NL
Dearest Sweetheart

How are you today together with your health which is the most important thing to me, hope fine..?I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.when i read your mail today it give me full joy and happiness. Thanks you once again i will like to see you face to face soonest. My love i will like to be part of your life, Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Sen egal. In this refugee camp we are only allowed to go out only two times in a week.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

My Dear, don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Father Greg Edor, who is the Rev Father of ( St.Mary's the Catholic Church) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Rev phone number is (00221-764-904-704)  i will being waiting for your call by 2;pm my own time here today ;if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.5M (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to  yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afrai d of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.My favorite language is English . Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have lot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours in love
sandra

Offline Zauberfee

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
My Dearest sweet Darling

Honey how was your day am sure with God all is well am grateful for your reply to my mail it shows me that my situation here borders you allot may the good lord bless you. once again
Thanks for your mail and i will like to have your full contact information, incase if you want to call me just use this number it belongs to our Rev here,his secretary and the name of the Rev Father Greg Edor and their number is (00221-764-904 -704) tell him that you want to speak with me and he we sent for me to answer your call honey i will being waiting for your call by 2;pm my own time here today

Here in Senegal Refuge Camp,is like one staying inside prison, and i dint want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face.My intention is  to have a good future, and a good living. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have said in your mail to me i now have the confidence to go ahead with you. Bellow here is the contact of the bank.

Halifax Finance Management
PO Box 548 Leeds LS1 1WU
London United Kingdom
Tel: +44 704 576 4110
Tel: +44 702 406 2502
Fax: +44 703 189 3675
Email: halifaxfm@inMail24.com
Contact Person: Dr. Ran Celiboma (Operation Manager)
Email: dr.ran_k@yahoo.co.uk

Account details as follow:
Account holders : .............. Mr Johnson Kelvin
Next Of Kin : ................... Ms. sandra kelvin
Account Number : .............. 02005038306013
Deposit Code Number : ........... AT78

Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Mr Paul Martines of which i am the next of kin  .My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i will advice you to call them on their telephone number and at the same time send an email to them for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them do get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening.My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through.Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safety and security. The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done.Go ahead and call them.

Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank soon,as soon as you received this fund in your account you will send to me some money from there which i will use to come and meet you in your country for future investment and i will also continue my education under your care while you manage the investment. Please take good care, and put me in your daily prayers,God bless you.please  send your contact for easy communication i will be waiting to hear  from you soon so that every thing will start itself as soon as you contact them.
Love and Kisses.

Best regard
Miss sandra

« Letzte Änderung: 25,Feb,2015, 18:22:47 von admin »

Offline Pierre

• I Love Anti Scam NL
My Dearest

i am much grateful  to see your mail once again today and also the effort you have been puting to make sure that this money is being transfered as soon as possible.

please my love all i will like you to do now is to try and write to the bank which i have given you there contact information.please contact them now,to know how they are to make the transfer to you pending my coming to join you there for my better life with you.

darling I have composed this letter below here which both of us will forward to the bank.Please just make sure that you forward it to them now,because i will forward mine to them as soon as i send this to you.I have compose it in a way that the bank will read it and attend to us with immediate effect.My sweet heart, as soon as both of us contact the bank they will attend to us by given us the directives when they will transfer the money into your account. So please make sure that you forward this letter to them as soon as receive it.

Dear Dr.Ran Caleboma,

I am writing this letter in introduction of my foreign partner,who is going to take up this matter dated today,that i sandra kelvin , the only daughter of late Mr.Johnson Kelvin , has authorized My partner to act on my behalf to retrieved the fund deposited in your bank by my late Late Mr.Johnson Kelvin of Liberia,with my name with the follow account details:

Account holders :.............. Mr.Johnson Kelvin
Next Of Ki :................... Ms. sandra kelvin
Account Number : .............. 02005038306013          
Deposit Code Number :........... AT78

Sir, Kindly attend to him with directives in how to transfer the fund to his position pending to meet with him as soon as i confirm the fund in his account.Do take this matter as emergency and attend to us as soon as you receive this letter.

Darling send the above email to the bank to find out the nature of the fund in how to transfer it in your account.My dear,all my hope is on your side to complete this transaction immediately.I am hopefully waiting to hear that you have forward your email to the bank.

Please as you read this mail kindly conclude with the bank for the transfer.

I love you and can't wait to see you in your country.

Yours
Miss sandra

Offline Goshka

• I Love Anti Scam NL
Zitat
My Dearest Love

I thank you for your mail and how was your weekend? Hope it went fine honey.

My love i have been thinking much of you here and pray to see you one for for my better life with you.

Darling as you requested here is the document of my late father which i will like you to forward it to the bank while i will forward them as well here that i have ask you to stand on my be haft and retrieve the fund for me pending my coming to join you for my better life in your country.

Honey please i kindly understand my saturation and help me God will reward you.

Yours Love
Miss Sandra

« Letzte Änderung: 25,Feb,2015, 18:23:53 von admin »

Offline Knight Rider

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Zitat
This is Sandra God have done it for me

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the
fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner
from Paraguay.Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment
projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile,
I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact Rev Father Greg Edor of St.Mary's Catholic Church
his email address is ( stmccds@yahoo.com ) him to
send you the total usd$350.000.00 which I kept for your compensation
for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free
and get in touched with Rev Father Greg Edor and instruct
him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that
we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time.
In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment
 projects which me and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the
Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free
to get in touch with Rev Father Greg Edor, and he will send
the amount to you without any delay.

With best regards

Ms Sandra

« Letzte Änderung: 25,Feb,2015, 18:25:05 von admin »

Offline Knight Rider

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
http://www.friendsy.org/instructor

Zitat
Hello I am Sandra,

I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? i saw your profile

and it
sound well.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I am Sandra
by name,No kid and never marry.from here you can contact me at this
email address (sandrakelvin31@yahoo.com )) so that i can send you my
pictures and also tell you more about myself,have a nice day
and i am waiting to hear from you snoonest,

Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love and concern

matters alot in life

(sandrakelvin31@yahoo.com )
      Yours
Sandra

« Letzte Änderung: 25,Feb,2015, 18:27:19 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
blessing4u <blessing82kimudi@yahoo.com> <blessingand100@rocketmail.com>

Zitat
blessing82kimudi@yahoo.com, United states

18 Küsse erhalten      102 Profilbesuche
0 von 0 Mitglieder denken dieses Mitglied ist vertrauenswürdig!

Alter       25             

Meine Eigenschaften
 romantisch, sensitive, fürsorglich, arbeitsam, intelligent, zuverlässig, sportlich, tolerant

Auf Parties
Ich versuche Bekanntschaften zu machen
Mein erstes Date mit Dir
Ein romantischer Spaziergang in einem Park bei Mondschein
Dinge die mich heiss machen
Ein Schaumbad mit Kerzen und Rotwein
Meine Hobbies
 Tanzen, Filme, Sport, Reisen

Grösse (cm)      168
Gewicht (kg)      46
Augenfarbe      schwarz
Haarfarbe      schwarz
Familienstand      geschieden
Kinder      Nein
Raucher      Nein
Trinkgewohnheit      gelegentlich
Ich suche nach      Beziehung
Sprachkenntnisse       - 

Persönliche Beschreibung:
i am blessing, social,caring romantic loving girl who seeks for a true and fantastic relations which may lead to marriage or any other thing but it must be all about love and understanding because true love touches for a one time and last for a life time.

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Dez,2018, 17:57:53 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

bix

• Gast
Anita Davids <anitadavids72@yahoo.com >
« Antwort #29 am: 05,Jul,2011, 22:53:28 »
anita baby
http://www.4ppl.com/anitabb

Zitat
anita baby

Hello, My name is Anita i saw your profile to day and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address ( anitadavids72@yahoo.com ) I believe we can move from here so that we can know each other better! Awaiting for your mail to my email address Remember that distance or age or color does not matter but discovering ourselves as good friends matters a lot in life PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO EMAIL ME HERE ON (anitadavids72@yahoo.com ) FOR MORE EXPLANATION please contact me in my private email ( anitadavids72@yahoo.com ) please contact me true my email box.

Zitat
Hostname: 41.214.45.145
ISP: SONATEL
Organization: SONATEL
Proxy: None detected
Type: Unknown
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist: 

Geolocation Information
State/Region: Dakar
City: Dakar

Spoiler
From Anita Davids Mon Jul  4 10:22:55 2011
X-Apparently-To: *********** via 212.82.110.44; Mon, 04 Jul 2011 02:22:57 -0700
Return-Path: <anitadavids72@yahoo.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 98.138.91.55
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: 4FHfEwUWLDuydR_cTB_EN4EYRAS7UG7972ZPnKVE65OsCEjL
 UdaH0qE8B3C07LvYGIlI8jUIzytgAzYRebLRGdlNqQ7s6EqbZjt82NZt0rpR
 L094ouD03LvnA0SR3h9PMAYKmm2WClLaFZzmsAhfky4W0IfAaRHJqu5hbtqO
 7R8eY5IQtNTn_ax6MD93UF1sSSFfwBfdiRFY_P0GZc6_BZJp_MrJgeXhp9Tp
 y7bXgIHYIHZFSsZwT0L9__7AUjLqAJhUpmv1Y5XuHbqp1AiuPXCA5hd2Q8Fa
 5q2tYv92mRHyMYpvkHfAM0eOLdC0eQEU2K45GP51amNvcs.TSPnre3scZceq
 Yg6QA5rKUX9V0akldKPRmFwCHMsDQNqL0apGW2JWhKxVjZOrgw7n1V4NtO_8
 p_X98PsoXR1hKWsF.NmA_F00ow_3ULLMbrMyWSLp1ICfv02NJBZ8VozF.pqw
 uBPwQcRJDfWENEnUjwankVzjyzyvac5gMKy8Uos7W0YrDEYLfywusIissmMu
 Jm5mgvQhxd55l5NH7PrgoAXDO.u_0b9P3z5RxjWHzI2SoDbmaYvXdzB1.rSq
 cj3SaugQu.NKyAHKj.ZhrT85MydWhj17U0tEntlxcLq91OkFgXvLrVIjqH.G
 3OcfW1CEyMQPHCtbriOKc7YSETLQplpJYcGl1t.Ffwq8qfydwQXPReXbVzyz
 GVWXoVtvxEF5DRr4J02PEUxxVt5czVkPZ.u09SZTEhYCZ5e9j0DaifsfXlxU
 0SPGcDsy6wBRMaDRwoMF3BioU5ciSKtLhf2KsYyvZ_0hjx9fOBgicizWqGDg
 MgU3ImYevDAOP7yh6IfeCqNuEBXiQuqihYslO0Suob0t_LJdETPql1MjzsCC
 lEwt_grJGW.C_0VfM2whIJJIfzvbkzcHIUGepPloCPNz5szSOQsFQZp5ERlG
 YszUTHkoZksYZ1dAPqekv5A1dDBkntp1ehibjkzz2cMqndBOIJ9rmCi9Wx9T
 5TWq2Hrk8f2tqi9eXaEVwjiaL43k9kgrUdi2O9jTMsExcZxbf2n5yo4SC3d_
 PnhQD3Vv74xV8mhnxfrhDxdQld2rC7Zqcu_W9Va.rpBnnQJQjWIA5j_Qowvd
 jhDe34Y_IxpTXBDulvwmzbdYHNIrOIu4
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.91.55]
Authentication-Results: mta1197.mail.sk1.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO nm3-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.91.55)
  by mta1197.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 04 Jul 2011 02:22:57 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.50] by nm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jul 2011 09:22:56 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.252] by tm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jul 2011 09:22:56 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1044.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jul 2011 09:22:56 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 63123.75635.bm@omp1044.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 24496 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Jul 2011 09:22:56 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1309771375; bh=8kaKsYwRDG88pcqVIbsPwobdlX+QfNKnMoBQKPIeYHo=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=b54u2A5M9D2oumygghNzG1Yb1uIvzjTlkuBJCCOaVfBKy1X/xs6hTD8Td761TRIagFWQiIyMfg+WvRIYTw+5jtf94jBs1FDJvdJWGSbNvT8+vbxb23V7I7XpWbf+J6gbYBSHIc7w6B9hEyCYpinvrcO5UzbTT0KRh09oFwqgXTY=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=rIeb27tiWmJEVKy4Qril/6c/Gte0eF5n0NUtlk0pASOH0NnaZmTJ5WZf4LCrVJ10y+Jrx8PRsYtcUzkRtEtVncbkFXy/K5JHaDKD/GAiOGzvh8xePNOxinYYA0yMY+t/pEl1bK4FvGuOaDouhc3lggyX1vmLiwgxjXY5blhhWnk=;
X-YMail-OSG: UJ_WHL4VM1l0IXpZEf9HJZykvT4WXkF_TW.AaeaWLlZWYyB
 5PV9sSZ8KUexWzjJ81l_HMleVdUW08kKaGN2wSGZ6LFFYhVyP3OrrPtbdp9W
 Wx5i222.9hn7i6r8.qZvwq1GCowh68KMT2E7Oa1TuUOV.Hc4_JI4YlKeAr6F
 rw0mNf9rwaEpuQvytfuYc5Mothx_I5J40XrgUNwklfNg77WxYdaI7Yh.4D2M
 BzRkD7JA0Q2bjahxWDDPXkdBDywT6xfijGVNpy5o9GcBpU7c6CQn4idJi9Ld
 TLmqc0IOVDx6_AV8kYtKxr9qXPrdJCbo_WUg5EGLbTXt4tIJ7VXUZSghZZQN
 i6NgdX8CSwsEvGY7ZfYPUyZ2p5mBMpsuVV0vX
Received: from [41.214.45.145] by web122613.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 04 Jul 2011 02:22:55 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.112.307740
Message-ID: <1309771375.18873.YahooMailClassic@web122613.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 02:22:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
To: ***********************
In-Reply-To: <1309701515.9264.YahooMailRC@web24802.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-531957702-1309771375=:18873"
Content-Length: 72023

Zitat
Hello  my Dearest
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?.i hope you had a wonder full sweet day,i really thanks God for his infinite Mercy upon me in this my wilderness experience. Mine was hot over here in  Dakar Senegal. My name is Anita Davids single 24 and never married, i am from IVORY COAST in West Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Davids Walter was the chairman managing director Davids  INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Monrovia and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father. Due to the sudden death of my father , my mother had a blood pressure with resulted to her death after 4 four mouth  my beloved father left us it was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. Due  to the maltreatment 
« Letzte Änderung: 25,Feb,2015, 18:27:47 von admin »