Autor Thema: Prices Emeka / Vivian Mbogo / Becky / Grace <pricesemeka@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 6312 mal)

Offline Pierre

• I Love Anti Scam NL
<vivianmbogo33@ymail.com> <securebkuk@accountant.com> <smithanderson_securetrustbank@yahoo.co.uk> <becky9ice23@yahoo.com>  <barristersalib@yahoo.com> <graceavor24@yahoo.com> <angelyak46@yahoo.com> <stellavaye@yahoo.com> <doris_tamba@yahoo.com> <revanthonymatthew@yahoo.co.uk>

Angel Yak / Stella Vaye / Famm Murey / Doris

Hello dearest.
Firstly, i will use this pleasure to introduce myself as
Miss Pricess Emeka, an Ivorian, from West Africa, 5.3 feet tall, fair in complexion,
never married before, and presently, i am 23 years old, but unfortunately, i am presently residing in the refugee camp here, (in Dakar-Senegal), as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,
 My late father (Dr Evans Emeka) was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (LTD), also, was a personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei).
It was quite sad and unexpected to me, because i lost my beloved parents along the line, as the rebel attacked my father's house one early morning, it was just i only, that is alive now, realizing that all my relatives are gone, i managed to make my way to this acountry (Senegal), and that is how i came in to this refugee camp, although, praying and hopping that one day, (by the grace of God), i will be free from here, and can build up my life and actualize my long awaited dreams.
I humbly will appreciate to know a little about you, your daily life, your hobbies and what you do for a living, by this, we will get to know each other, hopefully, you will know more about me in my next mail.
Awaiting your return.
Thanks and be blessed.
Pricess

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.216.90.133 with SMTP id e5cs143373wef;
        Mon, 22 Mar 2010 01:55:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.28.7 with SMTP id b7mr5793830wab.229.1269248151278;
        Mon, 22 Mar 2010 01:55:51 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <pricesemeka@yahoo.com>
Received: from web114517.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (web114517.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [98.136.183.89])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 41si8832644pxi.9.2010.03.22.01.55.49;
        Mon, 22 Mar 2010 01:55:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of pricesemeka@yahoo.com designates 98.136.183.89 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.136.183.89;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of pricesemeka@yahoo.com designates 98.136.183.89 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=pricesemeka@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 66250 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Mar 2010 08:55:49 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1269248149; bh=XXttmI0vQHI03DCS5kAirnpEkA4VseitynXc5TB1FZ8=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=HtSpdqFVBrFBSVBOp8AM2niSDsIYKPgPoEeB68tX69IfA9glD9Z1lhjNkJEWSlgSD4rX7D5Y++i56XylyCDOkMd/4ZNCdscN27ILTfIj9H+IdhOIuOIq6tyoV/iuLMp/pD//gGt0feRVHPFt1y+nlMWIJO/IiZG+GWUuwIqsbAU=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=h+4qVVVfvz+OC79xDpqfzUzMx/685TF1gcb2WcM3Tk6ub+aK/D4jBOLbuH0PvfxNVV/ZaDfudfyTr2lqLnL6TdqsbnGcVs2eiS7FegcKM4qzwh+GktSrBd9cbb2COIJrlDyvlF/DBRfsFujTZFxJT6P7qm4gNVWOvFLkSTj/3RI=;
Message-ID: <519776.66219.qm@web114517.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: mA_JCKYVM1m5jh_ycx1Ja6ppjDHTtlSM52Qej7WgWzVZvvTun9LgoLfHCzwktC4r6rwejM09pi4uRQDCx01PK5TZfOxR9e9SpYXOFXVw0mM3xs1S9k8Cee3UNVLcU6YrBM8Rlo6KwixN53hkBBIfPVBo4BF7MFNsg9PQYjIZqVh_38rtOa5ZCj5WFyeN.ExAYV3BS9VbfAKAVRiS13KsY1aEEIXhIv4N60lHPMGHPgQqprpe3JBxcLXP_JXaNms.GzZP1pPfo1xiSK6z_gbHzkFNjxHML2fycbyFmGgyPOLSjUre.vNbgId.
Received: from [41.208.131.97] by web114517.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 22 Mar 2010 01:55:49 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 01:55:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject:
To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
In-Reply-To: <5cb38e4f1003211352i1d9053d3ua7a76d11902e4b87@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1377022719-1269248149=:66219"

--0-1377022719-1269248149=:66219
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Sep,2018, 20:12:33 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Prices Emeka <pricesemeka@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 24,Mär,2010, 16:44:14 »
@ Pierre!

Eingeliefert über Senegal und die Date-Zeile kommt typisch aus den USA!

Zitat
Received: from [41.208.131.97] by web114517.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 22 Mar 2010 01:55:49 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 01:55:49 -0700 (PDT)

Zitat
41.208.131.97 - Geo Information
IP Address       41.208.131.97
Host       41.208.131.97
Location       SN SN, Senegal
City       -, - -
Organization       Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
ISP       Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
AS Number       AS8346 SONATEL-AS Autonomous System

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Sep,2018, 19:50:22 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Zauberfee

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
« Antwort #2 am: 26,Mär,2010, 01:48:51 »
Dearest Sweetheart.
How are you today together with your health which is the most important thing to me hope fine.?I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.when i read your mail today is give me full joy and happiness .thanks you once again i will like to see you face to face soonest .my love i will like to be part of your life .Mine is a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal.
In this refugee we are only allowed to go out only two times in a week.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Father Daniel phillip  who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (+22177-26-59-111) i will being waiting for your call by 2;pm my own time here today ;if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3.7M(Three Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars)
 So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to  yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have lot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours love
Princess

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Sep,2018, 19:50:44 von Administrator »

Offline Pierre

• I Love Anti Scam NL
« Antwort #3 am: 02,Apr,2010, 01:50:18 »
Hello dearest.
Firstly, i will use this pleasure to introduce myself as
Miss Pricess Emeka, an Ivorian, from West Africa, 5.3 feet tall, fair in complexion,
never married before, and presently, i am 23 years old, but unfortunately, i am presently residing in the refugee camp here, (in Dakar-Senegal), as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,
 My late father (Dr Evans Emeka) was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (LTD), also, was a personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei).
It was quite sad and unexpected to me, because i lost my beloved parents along the line, as the rebel attacked my father's house one early morning, it was just i only, that is alive now, realizing that all my relatives are gone, i managed to make my way to this acountry (Senegal), and that is how i came in to this refugee camp, although, praying and hopping that one day, (by the grace of God), i will be free from here, and can build up my life and actualize my long awaited dreams.
I humbly will appreciate to know a little about you, your daily life, your hobbies and what you do for a living, by this, we will get to know each other, hopefully, you will know more about me in my next mail.
Awaiting your return.
Thanks and be blessed.
Pricess

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Sep,2018, 19:51:05 von Administrator »

Offline Knight Rider

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #4 am: 08,Apr,2010, 13:34:28 »
My sweet love,

I feel sad and lonely today. I miss you a lot. I have been thinking about you all the time. I am missing you like crazy and I think I am going mad. I simply can't stop thinking of the special moments we will share as soon as we meet. I need you here beside me. You are always in my mind, by the time I wake up till I close my eyes and sleep. I just want to see your face. I want to feel your warm body, hear your precious heartbeat and be lost in your embrace. I gaze out of the window and look up at the moon. I miss you, My Darling. Please honey, do everything possible to help me, so that we will be together soonest. They say hope springs eternal. Well, i only hope it's true for i can't bear the emptiness that comes from missing you.
I will stay by your side as long as I live. I will do anything for you. I will be your companion your friend and your guide. I will bring you the sunshine and paint a smile on your face. I will comfort your tear and gather up rainbow to chase away all your sadness. As long as forever my love will be true. My darling, my only love. We will walk life's path together regardless of life's sunshine and rainy weather. As you are there for me, know i am there for you always. For as long as i live please help me to come over your country my condition here is not good here is not a place to live hear my cry and help me , i love only you.
Yours pricess.

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Sep,2018, 19:51:27 von Administrator »

Offline Achilles

• Immer kommt das Leben dazwischen.
Darling i really thought that you have forgot about me since i did not read from you, but what i beleive is that what will be must. I thank God who has brought you back to my life and i know that he must surelly bring us together. Thanks for your wonderful photo hyou look so fine.
Darling hope everything is fine with you and you are also in good health too? well as for me i am doing pretty good and my day has not been the best, the  life i live here as a refugee is quite a terrible one,but i believe that by the special grace of God who has made it possible for us to have contact through this way will surelly bring us together.Thanks so much for your lovely mail,
What i  propose to you is a very urgent and serious matter which needeed urgent attention,
like i told you earlier that i have already contacted the bank and  all they ask me is to look for someone a relation or partner who will stand for me and also use his  account information to recieve the money because of my refugee status, you know that i have no passport even the resident permit which i can use to stand for myself,
So that is the most reason why i really want you to contact the bank for me and stand as my partner ok, there is no problem the money was deposited by my late father and i am the next of kin there is no doubt about that ok because i already have my late fathers death certificate and bank document for prove.  please after reading this mail,make sure you contact them ok,so that after the transfer,i will come over to your country to meet you there.
The Contact Informations And Details Of The Bank Is As Follow.

SECURE  TRUST  BANKING  GROUP OF  ENGLAND.

TEL;  00447024023819, TEL;  FAX; 00447024024515

Emai ; securebkuk@accountant.com

CONTACT PERSON; MR.SMITH ANDERSON

Email; smithanderson_securetrustbank@yahoo.co.uk

My Father Account Name .... Bernard Mbogo

Deposite Account Number A/C: -115763163) 

Swifcode; STB001BUK.

The name of the account holder is..Bernard Mbogo

Next of kin ;Miss Vivian

Please inform the bank on how to transfer the US$3, 700,000.00 million Dollars deposited by my late fatherof which i am the next of kin. please i will like you to call me on our Reverend father telephone office number whom i have been using his computer to send this message to you  his name is  Rev.father isreal miracle. tell;(00221-777018908) please tell him that you want to speak with Me , and they will send a message for me to come and received your call,

Please i need you to call me as soon as you get this mail so that i can hear your voice we can talk more about this and i can clearly  exlpain even further to you ok,when you call him,tell him that you want to speak with Me okay, so that he can send for me in the camp.I will wait to hear from you soonest,
Yours Lovely One
Miss Vivian.
« Letzte Änderung: 23,Sep,2018, 19:51:38 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
@ Achilles

Sehr gut weiter so  :daumenhoch:
« Letzte Änderung: 23,Sep,2018, 19:51:54 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Per Mail von @ Achilles

Hallo Admin.

Als Anlage den Pass vom Anwalt Barrister Salibaa Ajah

Ajah Salibah 04FE16560

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Sep,2018, 19:52:56 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
@ Achilles

Beschreibung

Der Senegal Pass ist ein 100%Fake! Das Pass Photo ist so nicht möglich in einem Senegal Pass. Der Schrift Typus wurde verändert und entspricht keinem Original Pass. Das Geburtsdatum stimmt nicht mit den Daten im Pass überein. Im Maschinenlesbaren Teil wurden Zahlen und Zeichen ersetzt.

Description

The Senegal Pass is a 100% Fake! The passport photo is not possible in a Senegal Pass The font type was changed and does not correspond to the original passport, the birth date does not match the data in the passport line. In Machine Readable part numbers and characters have been replaced.

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Sep,2018, 19:53:11 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Per Mail an mich gesendet.

Good day my dearest,
I want to thank you for your reply to my mail although we have not known each other before, i am very happy seeing your reply, how are you doing today, hope your doing good. I am alright only that life has not been easy for me, more over my name is Miss Angel Yak, i am from Sudan by Nationality, my late parents are Dr. and Mrs Justin Yak. My father Dr. Justin Yak was the Special Adviser to President  Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My parents were among with other top Military Officials and top Government officials that was on board when the plane crash that took place on Friday 02, May 2008, on they way to a Political Conference, i lost the life of my lovely parents which was the worst thing that has ever happened to me in life.
After the burial of my late parents life becomes so difficult for me as the only child to my parents, my uncle conspired  and sold  my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate, left nothing for me to survive with, explaining to me that as tradition demand, as a female issue i don't have any right to my father's properties, i tried to fight for my right which he threating to kill me, that is the reason i find my way and run away from my country, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, although life is not easy here.

I am sorry to boarder you with my problems, i know that were ever my parents are at this moment they will not be happy on what i am passing through in life, i want you to accept my company because talking with you will makes me forget the past and carry on with my life, i want to know more of you, i am always serious with my studies, i like cooking which is a function of a woman, i sent you my picture and i hope you will love it, i took it when i was in my country. I thank you and only God will bless you, please my dear i am expecting to hear from you soon.
Yours in heart,Angel

Spoiler
From Angel Yak Sun Sep 12 16:56:32 2010
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxx via 216.252.111.82; Sun, 12 Sep 2010 09:59:26 -0700
Return-Path: <angelyak46@yahoo.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 98.136.44.50
Received-SPF: none (mta114.mail.sp2.yahoo.com: domain of angelyak46@yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: .jyFngQcZAoUfugCoCvDUnyWv3jUaq866qDDrkFD13mReY_z
 gqjy4wdNZwWjyh.Q3naBwAM8.CzpXVyh1xk3Ov4H1vyYhQr4mWJGAmGEpe9D
 q7Vl02GaUyymyBNdUDuilcGQVSewPwfqL7xs9C2xS9LubdiDiUe9iZVp.pRa
 iovVvLuveyfpgKHeZ9Vj0FCr59r_R08AkN7bWGoZDyXhB3y4GMkxeiJ2CWiU
 JQQFRaE9jEFkQodVIdykbHBc2oIWkU4le2fuCBOlhbR6vtR7BxjKtsv_Vh3j
 W73fbcSWfPuI4exDvuboLm6W1qFdiZZCWAbuiYBuPZZ0elyxWEH3xKcsIf4g
 jmT3g_OLD.x142qgtqhKuT5i.QKH6LeO_LRWer4_tzKDTVjdxIlViS8HtgtN
 JJyqoTefVL5c2C.rxZSQSHlA1t_tZ18FWIOrkDynDhmuSrxYcN4.Aepc..NR
 vVmObCChxoSXkggtPpYhg4CyqSwbGzl4QTu5QTM472M5s_M3yzqYG2D_28z4
 2C6a9HU2Ja7.eGvOQ05S6JcTObhfgQY7hBwXhU4GnqB9QMeeTYizfPGoq7_i
 KqCMPtXJ8jTq9kZLgPP7KUnVk3WZKeH2n9Mloq24dI0wT_SXRrFESKPsYcun
 CJL0RHI_Tl3vJGEgnY4V1Jg_m1uWdKDN76NYRZeR.eVKZIXVADamyj5JJIag
 y4wUGGuw2qgMM1p.L954BEnjiixnj4pR1XpcUjqzDIABeJcd5Dda2nhO_u1t
 f7C6fBo3JHrao6rWmCXUrKGlOn0bM8iZMmcmCHM-
X-Originating-IP: [98.136.44.50]
Authentication-Results: mta114.mail.sp2.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO n66.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (98.136.44.50)
  by mta114.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 12 Sep 2010 09:59:26 -0700
Received: from [216.252.122.218] by n66.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Sep 2010 16:56:33 -0000
Received: from [69.147.84.95] by t3.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Sep 2010 16:56:33 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp205.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Sep 2010 16:56:33 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 457826.20630.bm@omp205.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 15163 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Sep 2010 16:56:33 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1284310593; bh=oekW9kavzF14OnxSBGo6ebea9s+HvUl5SOn5xYxM50w=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Bqf1bkmagsd5JkA02RsDwmihltmAfTt+nmfcxJTqp9eHK9yrx/ZUn/0FsObmvGa6r9IK5tX2t0OTQeE08R/N9X7AtaAmcQCKMuVOFcyA1/7FS4OzLmITYNKoWLsxx12INN+uokcGtULLoX09wL/IVa3Y3qfr/848WWXGSQ41Zw0=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=MkLRzgukRITowyakaKmN4dyPweuu85rirL2X0wJRxiXpcUKX9sLXGQsPF6zHEqnjVGhs3mTyIb7wOhdakQvR0pkFzApocHDQVJUSfnnRssHgI339bprVwWNp9bCu7sU199KJqAyUIBPJFQuk6X6A9nKUiP/o+rvQv+PcJA9O2oE=;
Message-ID: <24731.14713.qm@web43507.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: s9RvyDoVM1nN5vhewIyiJhX37s.fpOLAbPnheixFNAhvQHV
 iFCcdWa2ebhD.T4QFOWJOzIZnYA_0E7mck_5YrCTR8OrQ4IKebETgHVwgUoa
 8amp5Zy1qgpW89JLwru74UG_uvxqniMoW8NLwP_oDnbP5OZTdvzbkFcsL.SN
 yGJ8KGNJLY3yGa6kuFNMoomkzp93s3O0jAXIOOfaeYnv52F6pjEy22NtU2rS
 g6WomB.1CvKtZfWltVBE6jdSGouzaUQk1FYg1xgzp5JOADOXxt22vMUAXFXw
 LBOt8iDDAkpSkE.2g9iDQtLrZDEbN2v0kc16ft0jWBPGBGLLsyQVwXZRAXex
 6t2w09LbCABDey9j4WBVchLdQPwrRwMZkTL3M6mYyTeIVKCEmpwcTBHOXkjD
 GEV6W50HwCLt189VgxqHcQNViL1ykJw--
Received: from [196.207.198.11] by web43507.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 12 Sep 2010 09:56:32 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 09:56:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU
To:  <xxxxxxxxxxx>
In-Reply-To: <593795.74293.qm@web56406.mail.re3.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1105639825-1284310592=:14713"
Content-Length: 245013

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Sep,2018, 20:16:16 von Administrator »