Autor Thema: Blessing Higo <blessinghigo@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 100768 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL

Hello  

My dear i  want you to help me out , because i cannot be able to carry out this transfer on my own due to the situation and condition here as a refugee.  The last i contact the bank  they told me that they cannot deal  directly with me in this transfer due to my condition and stautes here so they advice me to nominate  or present any person of my wish who can and will be able to  stand on my behalf and make the transfer. My dear i have the details of this money and the informations needed so i hope you will stand for me in making this transfer .

I will give you the bank contact so that you can go ahead and contact them on my  behalf and tell them that you are standing for me  as the next of kin .  I hope they will anwser you and reply back to you also and then you can let me know  what they say, and if they ask for any of the documents of the money then i will provide them to you .

My dear  there has been  a lot of wars here in africa and many people are affected like me some loose  all their belongings  and lives and moreover i am not in my country .

Dear you can make this transfer and then we will meet as soon as the money is transfer because you will send me some money from there to come over. Please i need your address, phone number, and fax. Please  keep it a secret as my country officials or the government  should not know about this money because if they find out now they will surely call the money back and take it from me and even loose my life. At present i am just here and suffering in this difficult situation and that is why i ask for your true help now.

So please i need your fast response now so  that i can give you the bank contact for you to contact them.

if you assist me in the above context i will be yours for the rest of my life.

Your  love
monica
« Letzte Änderung: 06,Okt,2017, 21:54:26 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Hello dear

i read and understood your mail,  i will like to make you understand every
thing very clearly so that you will not misunderstood me, (1) i want you to know
that the process of retrieving this money is not too hard  but because of my
present condition as a refugee i cannot make this claim by self. (2) I want you
to know that i have contacted the bank for this transfer  but they told me that
my condition as a refugee cannot permit me to do the claim, that is why they
advised me to search for a foreign partner who can help make with this transfer
.(3) i want you to know that the money was deposited with foreign account and
needed some one who has foreign account  before we can retrieve the money as the
bank told me,  Besides the bank urged me to search for a foreign partner
who
will help me with this transfer, that is why i contacted you to help me with
this transfer and i hope that you will helo me with your
goo heart. i have told the bank about you and they are waiting for you to
contact them
so dear i want you to help me with your clean heart and contact the bank   and
ask then the possibilities of transferring this money into your account pending
to come and meet you to leave a happy life with you

i will wait your mail soon

yours monica
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Hope <hopeojima@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #182 am: 21,Jul,2009, 15:08:30 »
Hello,
It will be a pleasure to get to know each other, i found your advert on (saymehi.com), interesting, so, i thought it good to have a good communication with you, if you in return desires to go with me, i will appreciate you get in contact directly with me through this email address (hopeojima@yahoo.com), for a fast and easy communication, hope to see you soon, with love and sincerity.
Hope.

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Okt,2017, 21:55:32 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Hello dearest.

Firstly, i will use this pleasure to introduce myself as Miss hope Ojima, an Ivorian, from West Africa, 5.3 feet tall, Fair in complexion, Never married before, and presently, i am 23 years old, but unfortunately, i am presently residing in the refugee camp here, (in Dakar-Senegal), as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country, My late father (Dr Ojima Ukwu) was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (LTD), also, was a personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei).

It was quite sad and unexpected to me, because i lost my beloved parents along the line, as the rebel attacked my father's house one early morning, it was just i only, that is alive now, realizing that all my relatives are gone, i managed to make my way to this country (Senegal), and that is how i came in to this refugee camp, although, praying and hopping that one day, (by the grace of God), i will be free from here, build up my life and actualize my long awaited dreams.

I humbly will appreciate to know a little about you, your daily life, your hobbies and what you do for a living, by this, we will get to know each other.  Hopefully, you will know more about me in my next mail.

Below are my photos, but these was taken before the war started.
I look forward to receive yours too.

Awaiting your return.
Thanks and be blessed.

From your new friend.
Hope.

Offline laris

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
Jenjen Williams <jenjen4ray2009@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #184 am: 15,Aug,2009, 18:09:03 »
Dearest I am Jen,
How was your night over there in your country and the day, I think you had a beautiful night and the atmosphere there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a bit hot here in Dakar Senegal. My name is  Jen i am (23yrs) but age does not matter in a real relationship, so I'm comfortable with your age, I am from Liberia in West Africa, 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single (never married ) and I am currently living in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.My late father Dr Williams was the managing director of Benson Benson INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in mu rover (the capital of Liberia, my country ) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It only me that is alive now and I am my way to a nearby country SENEGAL where I am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father care and I am using his computer to send this message to you. I would like to know more about you.Your fun and dislikes, your hobbies and what you do presently.I tells you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here are my photos.
Hope to hear from you last
Yours forever
Jen

sie wollte mir ein bild mitschicken, war aber keins dabei, falls noch nachträglich eines kommen sollte werde ich es hier unter "Jenjen Williams <jenjen4ray2009@yahoo.com>" hochladen

Spoiler
Return-Path: <jenjen4ray2009@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 0000
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxxxxx
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 15 Aug 2009 09:21:01 -0000
Received: from fmmailgate03.web.de (EHLO fmmailgate03.web.de) [217.72.192.234]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx071) with SMTP; 15 Aug 2009 11:21:01 +0200
Received: from mx02.web.de (mx02.dlan.cinetic.de [172.20.6.50])
        by fmmailgate03.web.de (Postfix) with ESMTP id B621910D1FA19
        for <xxxxxxxxx>; Sat, 15 Aug 2009 11:21:01 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from [76.13.13.72] (helo=n2b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com)
        by mx02.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #314)
        id 1McFRd-0002DY-00
        for xxxxxxxxxx; Sat, 15 Aug 2009 11:21:01 +0200
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n2.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Aug 2009 09:21:00 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.176] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Aug 2009 09:21:00 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp117.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Aug 2009 09:21:00 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 769899.21328.bm@omp117.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 16701 invoked by uid 60001); 15 Aug 2009 09:21:00 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1250328060; bh=IX/vXUDVrlkbH7PAZ4d8HtvVpFcpcpRdUbYNEGYfWNs=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=KvzomAQ+xPsFfXzV5qmvXan4SRfHuiVEvpoRBax/XT2cWJuiRU0ifYXnZA93kmxPqiAMKPOPZrfpbYk1PGwM6dCb12fy/UMU9oqJSAG7SbUsWsecYJ3adVQbEKpKIeL8NAhtCacb4SJToZwQyGj2g4DTVG/6Bjxlciq1gaAcHrg=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=CDEQZWN7XYBiTbsSZhXY+zuXzd5hasEryWY7pAE8xgxKkpYZHfPKxkAQvewrvnZqkzswXoqbj5gZo2ap1X8nyiadc6iRUz2jhvnH9K4I48cb5LEI1I6M8KFR7tMwi5IGayUE0cY2xqt34U3BZoTYA0CKgDr7sOb1fWf0KAz9f/Q=;
Message-ID: <69783.15910.qm@web111805.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 8mFwwgAVM1lp2kRH_QdcuxAZ0VObbsKn7VJ9.cFf9BG.ZA3jCPB5ohT4.IsFflNFu9x3CFdVe.fthWN7mhSDGq321osR5XoAqrsAYomG_O0637hnVxW.4u0WJxIFrjdtT.TBO88IxstObtwwSTNl9DYI4oz3pkR2u.Okj7804Dz69gNnqFoTwnsoxegK_pGh5r081adceTjBQ_MMpachDJvq.ly4_zDZRBKCd8D9YlSrRkpswqLoqB.rAlAA74vS4Lu_l.pbUoJxFeYpWopvFmlRcIstaKdIa8ub9jddhpkGZtLOEHoO1XgQiWNmidT3XZceKMGwe7gT6jR9FB.6TMiz2UZtCfL19jHz_vTxNn6nZIzYvL3hraJrFg--
Received: from [196.207.196.204] by web111805.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 15 Aug 2009 02:20:59 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 02:20:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject:  Dear This Is My picture,
To: jenjen4ray2009@yahoo.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-499135798-1250328059=:15910"
X-WEBDE-FORWARD: wolfgang01966@web.de -> xxxxxxxxxx
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: nxHtIoF5TlIv7BMNQWlr4T9GU2poZZm9

--0-499135798-1250328059=:15910
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

ps: denke mal gehört zu geldwäsche, war mir aber nicht sicher
« Letzte Änderung: 15,Aug,2009, 22:43:36 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Jenjen Williams <jenjen4ray2009@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #185 am: 15,Aug,2009, 22:42:08 »
Header kommt aus Senegal wie immer.

Zitat
196.207.196.204 - Whois Information

inetnum:        196.207.196.0 - 196.207.196.255
netname:        SONATELNET
descr:          Pool ADSL BAS2
admin-c:        MN1281-AFRINIC
tech-c:         SBT7-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:      SMM-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         196.207.192.0 - 196.207.255.255

person:       Mody Ndiaye
address:      SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
address:      Sonatel
address:      Dakar
address:      Senegal
e-mail:       modyndiaye@sentoo.sn
phone:        +221 8392337
fax-no:       +221 8233698
nic-hdl:      MN1281-AFRINIC
mnt-by:       SMM-MNT
remarks:      data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source:       AFRINIC # Filtered

person:       Seydou Bocar THIAM
address:      SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
address:      Direction des Reseaux
address:      6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
address:      BP 69 Dakar
address:      SENEGAL
phone:        +221 839 23 39
fax-no:       +221 839 22 36
e-mail:       sbthiam@sentoo.sn
nic-hdl:      SBT7-AFRINIC
remarks:      data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source:       AFRINIC # Filtered

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Okt,2017, 21:55:45 von Administrator »

Offline laris

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
Re: Jenjen Williams <jenjen4ray2009@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #186 am: 26,Aug,2009, 09:24:58 »
bild von ihr als word dokument

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Okt,2017, 21:56:20 von Administrator »

Offline laris

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
ALLE MANN IN DECKUNG, ES WIRD SCHARF GESCHOSSEN LOL
How are you darling
how are you today, l hope you are fine. My day is very boring here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we find it difficult to go out because we can not do, like staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will soon. I have no family now that I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is (Rev. Pastor James Ben) the Reverend pastor of the churches here in the camp it is very good to me since l came to this camp, but meanwhile, l am not living with him rather l live in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Reverend Tel number is (+221-77-573-77-62) Rev. Father E-mail (reverenedjames@yahoo.com) Always if you called me just tell him that you want to talk me Miss Jen Williams, so he sent for Me in the camp and hostels to answer your call. Life here in the refugee camp is very stressful and I sincerely pray to move from here as fast as you help me.

As a refugee, I have no right or privilege to a case concerning money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that my in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that l my deceased father of the statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to help me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the bank which he used my name as the survivors. The amount in question is
U.S. $ 4.6 million (four million six hundred thousand Us dollars) in a bank in Europe

So l will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and send you some money for me for my travel documents and air ticket to come to meet with you in your country I can not with the money of my own due to my refugee statues here in this country that does not allow me, but the money can not be transferred in Senegal where I am in refugee statues.

I have contact with the bank and them to know about my plans for this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have recognized that all confirmation. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will on my behalf and my trustee on this money since l am presently of refugee status here and would not be allowed this amount of money, even I know about the relationship with my father that they money they will be dealt with me in bulk amount l, which means that a decision on when l should continue with the bank or not.

I have to let you know so you can help me with my trustee on this money. as I said, you ll want to call me because l have alto to tell you.l kept secret of this people in the camp here the only person who knows about the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Have a nice time and think about me. my dear, try to call me we alto discourage, l hope to hear from you past. l love you.
Yours forever in love. Miss Jen[]

ich heule wie ein wasserfall lol
« Letzte Änderung: 27,Aug,2009, 13:19:08 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Hier ist der Pass von ihr.

Samahta Effemeha 971B36007

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Okt,2017, 21:58:47 von Administrator »

Offline laris

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
My dearest in mind
I,thank you for your kindness and i am very happy as you are going to help me out from my current situation,i pray that our good lord will see us true and i promise to show my warmest appreciation after the transfer ok .You know this money is my only hope of living in this whole world now ,as i have lost both of my parents and have no other relative to share my feelings with So i am now deposing all my trust and hope on you hoping to have you as my blood and flesh .Based on the love , trust and hope i deposed on you through the direction of my good God who has being leading me well since my being into this frustrated situation coupled with the real love i have for you , i am giving you the bank contact where this money is deposited so that you can contact them to enable them transfer the money to your account immediately because i am tired of this prison called refugee camp .More over i have drafted a mail to the bank now telling them that my partner in your person will becontacting them on my behalf so they will honor your mail application or phone call when ever you contacted them , just tell them that you are contacting them on behalf of Miss Jen Ray Williams Benson for the money deposited by Dr Ray Williams Benson of account number( 4348002/BOA/SN ) amount deposited, US$ 4.6m , here is the bank contact details:
Name :  ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
  Email (rbs_trasferofficer@Safe-mail.net)
 Email (rbs_fundrelease@livesync.com)
Tel. :     +44-7031-871-772
              +44-7031-872-730
Name of the trasfer officer is
 mr Kelvin Sow.   
Let them know you are my partner and you want to know the possibility of transfering the fund in this account details to your accont;
ACCOUNT NAME: Dr Ray Williams Benson
ACCOUNT NO: 4348002/BOA/SN
AMOUNT DEPOSITED: $ 4.600,000,00M.
NEXT OF KIN: Jen Ray Williams Benson
Remember
i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information!.My love is for you and you alone,am full of joy and glad seeing your pictureYour very beautiful like me it make my day to bee a joyful one my good God will bless you as your helping me, i have suffered so much here, you should think about my situation of living here is getting so bad now, am not longer getting myself even to sleep, Darling, you are my only hope do not allowed me to die in this refugee camp, try your best as you have promise to help me, please just call me i want to hear your sweet voice(+221-77-573-77-62) anytime you want to call me the Rev father is a good man honey anytime you want to call me just call and tell the Rev that you want to speak with me he will send for me immeediately to come and answer your call ok, Darling I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner ok,So I only hope you will contact the bank as soon as you read this email and let me know when they have responded to your E-mail i am waiting for good news
soonest.
Yours Jen

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, mir kommen gleich die tränen, die armen flüchtlinge mit ihren armen millionen   
« Letzte Änderung: 06,Okt,2017, 22:02:23 von Administrator »