Autor Thema: Blessing Higo <blessinghigo@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 100861 mal)

Offline Hubert

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Hello my love,
I want to thank you for all your concern and your efforts to assist me receive my late father's funds into your account. I write to let you know that I myself and REV father has concluded on the arrangement of getting the reputable lawyer who is ready to carry out the assignment of procuring those two important documents requested from the bank.
The lawyer will help us to get two documents since I have here with me the death certificate of my late father including the last statement of account the bank issued to my father before his death. Please keep this only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter, and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transaction, I pray that Almighty God will help us.Therefore, as a matter of urgency i advise you to contact the Renon lawyer here who will help us to get those important documents without delay, Please contact the lawyer with the Bellow info:

NAME:                                               ( Barrister Nuru George )
EMAIL ADDRESS:                              ( nurundiaye@aol.com )
OR:                                                    ( ndiayelawchembers@gmail.com )
TELEPHONE:                                      (+221-775-917-167 )

HONEY FILL AND COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE LAWYER

Dear barrister Nuru
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one miss Olivia, whose father’s name is late Dr Daniel Duncan and that the father died as a result of war that happens in their country Ivory Coast some years back, So before the death of the father,he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe called Royal Bank of Scotland with the Name of Miss Olivia. as the next of kin, So due to the condition of the young Lady as a refugee, She wishes me to transfer the money from the bank to my bank account in my country on behalf of her, I have contacted the bank by myself and they told me to get in touch with a Senegalese resident lawyer who can draft a power of attorney and affidavit of oath with my names and address which will enables me to receive the money as her trustee, I do here by demand that according to advise of the bank ,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.

HERE IS MY FULL CONTACT DETAILS
(1)   MY FULL NAMES IS........................
(2)   MY COUNTRY IS...........................
(3)   MY STATE AND HOME ADDRESS ARE....................
(4)   MY IDENTITY NUMBER OR PASSPORT NUMBER IS................
(5)   MY PHONE NUMBERS ARE..........................

Please my love, try as much as you can today to contact the lawyer with the above email address and ask him to help us to get the needed documents required from the bank, as to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds to you.
As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note, please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer today.I will appreciate if you act according to my instruction, please after contacting the lawyer through email, try also and call him on his direct telephone number at least that will shows a sign of seriousness from you. thank you for your concern, my love for you will never die.
Yours Olivia.

Steven BA PC186513

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Okt,2017, 19:55:26 von Administrator »

Offline Knight Rider

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
http://www.mydailyflog.com/jatems/profile/message/hi25455249

Zitat
27 year old, woman from Nigeria
:D :D :D :D

Zitat
hi,
my name is janet. am a 27yrs old girl,am dark in completion, am a Nigerian,i would like to meet a nice guy for a long term relationship. you can write me if you want to know more about me, don't think of the color or race we are one, its only love that matters.this is my email ID, atemsj@yahoo.com looking forward to hearing from you..thanks

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Okt,2017, 20:01:14 von Administrator »

Offline Seppel

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Happy new year My Dear,
I apologies for intruding into your privacy, since we don't know each other, but pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you Please don't be angry with me My name is Blessing,I am here in search for a good relationship with any serious man out there and when I saw your profile i stopped to take a very good look at it. I want you to know that i am intrested to know you better (Remember that distance,age or colour does not matter in a reall relationship but love matters alot). Please, if you are ready to give out your heart to someone who will love and care for you, you are highly welcome to my world. here is my email (blessing_gukama72@yahoo.co.uk) send me an email today and i will send you my pictures and tell you more about me Yours forever, Blessing..

Zitat
lovelybless4u
   - 23 y/o female
   - New York, USA
   - English, English, English
   - ask me
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2011-01-10 13:28:07
   - ID: 56295

- Friends:

Personal details
ProfileType      single
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1987 - February - 1
Education      High School graduate
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      20 -  75
Relationship       
Description:
i am a very beautiful young girl,

Ideal match description:
a good man

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Okt,2017, 20:03:07 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Lucy Koneh @ onlinedatingplaza.com
« Antwort #93 am: 17,Jan,2011, 00:51:46 »
Lucy Koneh
http://www.onlinedatingplaza.com/profile.php?user=lucy4sure

Zitat
Personal InformationFirst Name:       Lucy
Last Name:       Koneh
City:       dakar
Zip code:       00221
Birthday:       June 11 1987
(23 years old)
I am here for:       Friendship
Interested in:       Man
Tell others about yourself:       i am a very nice and good looking young girl,so lovely,kind, caring and good sharings

Physical ApperanceHeight:       5'4"
Hair Color:       Black
Body Type:       Average
Zodiac:       Gemini

LifestyleMarital status:       Never Married
Religion:       Catholic
Smoking Habit:       Do not smoke
Drinking habit:       Non drinker
Hobby:       reading

Education & CareerEducation:       High school
Spoken languages:       English
Profession:       will tell you later

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Okt,2017, 20:03:43 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Knight Rider

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL

Hello  My Dear xxxxxxxx,      
Iam So Sorry About What Happend To You How is Your Kid Doing Thanks For Your Lovely Picture,  Please be A honest Man To Me
How is your day? Mine is fine over here in Dakar,Thanks for your mail. Like i said my name is Cynthia Emmedy, Am 23years single tall and fair in complexion, very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. I really want to have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding, I'm from  Liberia in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country. My late father  Dr Emmedy Nnu, was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp. I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend Father, He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Miss  Cynthia Emmedy.
Sweetheart I will like you to send me More pictures OK,

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.147.113.17 with SMTP id q17cs145063yam;
        Mon, 28 Feb 2011 16:31:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.42.140.72 with SMTP id j8mr5798900icu.64.1298939502592;
        Mon, 28 Feb 2011 16:31:42 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <cyntthiiagodwin36@yahoo.in>
Received: from nm2-vm0.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com (nm2-vm0.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com [121.101.151.210])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id xf6si11053882icb.86.2011.02.28.16.31.41;
        Mon, 28 Feb 2011 16:31:42 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 121.101.151.210 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of cyntthiiagodwin36@yahoo.in) client-ip=121.101.151.210;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 121.101.151.210 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of cyntthiiagodwin36@yahoo.in) smtp.mail=cyntthiiagodwin36@yahoo.in; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [121.101.151.236] by nm2.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Mar 2011 00:31:31 -0000
Received: from [121.101.151.234] by tm1.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Mar 2011 00:31:39 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1003.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Mar 2011 00:31:34 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 126937.11951.bm@omp1003.mail.in.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 23206 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Mar 2011 00:31:40 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1298939500; bh=X4wa2FMFsih/F/OZP3QVh0kS/yQNzmO0qkFql7K7MsI=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=gLUnx19yZJnHxQZMqSWnYGQ1hpDOAVJ9twQo1MwA3p6jhaTXQd9p/ZV0uJ5P8jQp4GALnhjKlQx3xijxLkLlYMMip6TNijlufGugeJkWrpkCLF8cN7JdYi0AOa5VEbgB7KHpIqb1izASFu4+Fu0GmqrLvG5HL+qYGfEhBLlVkjg=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.in;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=nT6lRO4WRXwkO7+/CCZwGLnF/5GC3cSU1UziX2DdT/ead1HUBMB3dtv/Kpn18JBpW7cxleV9OKYfDms/i++r3PF5spM/HwwqwRn5zVLk9RBQtGwhaS9+jLr0PhKQqS7Jv4Y1nMdQSOFDYToNSqvxEsbqp1GZJhnETL+bZKGyqiM=  ;
Message-ID: <99852.23203.qm@web95409.mail.in2.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: ssMF0L4VM1lrZDekE3sEDS5RcxkEsUA1I6wtah7tFFaV_XR
 nvJzlGQSPFKQyteljCr9xv92_07QViNEEAxZUrmFEVEhG3nyrdI8ZC1ZO6AK
 sw86DMNJ._g0OWJgmWkUUhVq_D.oZDhqfBz_EBuVWOV2epsTxtMV56UJaLrv
 0HorYmCbyBzrZdkF0oVUjaTN3_Yfqg_21VQhVGe5yqUMNo653CBYPTODXsQl
 2I8YtP.agUVMlxAhOXaKykvjGC6YrGbAoFVZQqxetWQ--
Received: from [41.214.33.255] by web95409.mail.in2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 01 Mar 2011 06:01:39 IST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.109.292656
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 06:01:39 +0530 (IST)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU,
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-710422108-1298939499=:23203"

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Okt,2017, 20:04:35 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Eingeliefert über Senegal

Zitat
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 06:01:39 +0530 (IST)

Zitat
ISP:      SONATEL
Host Name:      41.214.33.255
Organization:      SONATEL
City:      Dakar
Country code:       SN
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Bildkommentarspam bei badoo Das Profil ist natürlich schon eliminiert worden
<wanitaefuaa44@yahoo.com>
Zitat
Wanita Efua 14. MÄRZ 2011

/ (wanitaefuaa44@y/a/h/o/o/. /c/o/m) Hello, I am miss Wanita, a young and single girl. I stand at 5ft5inch tall and 60kg seeking for friendship or true love with marriage potentials. I am happy to contact you after going through your profile, i hope that you will get back to me, but i don't know how often that i can come to the site, so am writing you to contact me via my personal email address (wanitaefuaa44@y/a/h/o/o/. /c/o/m), so that we can exchange pictures and correspond better,

Zitat
Wanita Efua 5. MÄRZ 2011

(wanitaefuaa44@y/a/h/o/o/. /c/o/m) I am miss Wanita seeking for friendship with marriage potentials. I am happy to contact you after going through your profile, i hope we can be friends and more, i don't really know how often i can come to the site, so you can contact me via my personal email address (wanitaefuaa44@y/a/h/o/o/. /c/o/m), so that we can exchange pictures and correspond better,

Die Suche mit Google nach "Wanita Efua" gefiltert auf die Seiten von badoo findet aber noch folgende zu den Thread hier passenden Profile, die offenbar noch auf "Reserve" liegen

Wanita
http://badoo.com/0166910398

Zitat
Wanita  Letzter Login: vor über einem Monat
22 jahre alte frau

Möchte heute mit einem Mann (18 bis 32) sich verabreden

Persönliche Infos
Sprachen: Englisch

Wanita
http://badoo.com/0169615012

Zitat
Wanita  Letzter Login: vor über einem Monat
26 jahre alte frau. Jetzt chatten!

Möchte heute mit einem Mann (ab 29) sich verabreden

Persönliche Infos
Sprachen: Englisch

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Okt,2017, 20:22:15 von Administrator »

Offline Pierre

• I Love Anti Scam NL
Noch eine neue Adresse.

Hello dear
My name is divine I saw your profile in this dating site (SAYMEHI.COM)and i was impressed then i decide to contact you please can you contact me back to this my private email(divinesambo@yahoo.co.uk) to tell you more about me and send to your my picture as well
thanks as i wait for your reply PLEASE CHECK MY EMIAL WELL BEFORE YOU REPLY
Divine

Zitat
lovedivine22
   - 25 y/o female
   - new yok, USA
   - English, English, Arabic
   - student
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2011-03-18 19:52:56
   - ID: 60707

- Friends:

Personal details
ProfileType      single
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1986 - January - 8
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African American
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      Some college
Smoker      No
Drinker      Rarely
Description:
I am single looking good and i prefer to look for nice people as well

Ideal match description:
good and nice one to tke care of my love afairs

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Okt,2017, 20:23:34 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Miss Becca <beccadd17@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #98 am: 26,Mär,2011, 00:47:05 »
Bildkomentarspammer bei Badoo Profil schon gelöscht

Zitat
Becca 23. MÄRZ 2011

Hi! I am Miss Becca How are you today and how about your health, hope you are fine and good. Any well after going through your profile in this site i became interested in you. I will like to have you as my good friend whom i will like to share my life experience with. Your sex, age, race nor distance does not matter to me rather what matters most in a relationship is the maturity, truth and honest that exist between friends. So i will like you to contact me back through my private mail address(beccadd17@ yah oo (.) com ) So that i can tell you more about my self and send to you my photo. Yours Sincerely, reply me here (beccadd17@ yah oo (.) com)

aus dem google cache (24. März 2011 08:16:21 GMT)

Zitat
Becca
http://badoo.com/0224411704

26 year old girl

About me
26 year old lesbian looking to meet new people

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Okt,2017, 20:23:52 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Miss Becca <beccadd17@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #99 am: 26,Mär,2011, 00:55:16 »
die Mailadresse sollte als hinreichend verbrannt gelten ;) :smilie_g_010: