Autor Thema: Blessing Higo <blessinghigo@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 102651 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Hello My Dearest Love,

How are you today,also how is your day?, hope you are fine, my dear i want to thank for all your effort and love towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face,i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.
Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the extence of this  money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this informations!.My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Revrend and ask him the best time to call me.His office phone no (+221-771-714-099) please try and get the number i dont have money here to call ok please call me for me to hear your sweet darling voice ok.          
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the Bank immediately with this informations below,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $4.7 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the Bank are as follows,

BARCLAYS BANK OF SENEGAL DAKAR
Contact Person, DR BROWN MAX
Director Foreign Operations
E-mail,  (transfer_department@swissmail.org)
E-mail,   (barclay_finance@mail2world.com)
E-mail    (drbrowmaxbnk@yahoo.com)
PHONE:+221-766/905/233
Fax   :/00221-766-905-233
Information About The Deposit Code Are As Follows.
Name of The Depositor, Dr.Leonard Higo
Next Of Kin Blessing Higo,
Amount   $4.7 Million US Dollars)
Exco Account Number is  ALC 643I08701346/QA/71/B.
Nationality Liberia.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.7 millon
dollars deposited by my late father  of which i am the next of kin.I have maped out 15% for your assistance My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the Bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country.        
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!

Yours forever in love,
Blessing
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Hello my beloved one,

how are you doing today and also how did you spend your weekend honey?i do hope that you spent it very fine and good honey,Well my beloved one as for me down here in this prison yard called refugee camp i am here just praying and asking my God to help me out with your help and your care honey,
Honey i heard what you said in your mail about my passport but honey i don't have passport ok,i want you to please just write an e-mail to the bank with e-mail address  (barclay_finance@mail2world.com)Or  (drbrowmaxbnk@yahoo.com) and ask them how possible it is and the proceedure that it will take to get my late father money been transfer into your account over there in your country pending my arrival to come and meet with you over there so that i will continue my new life and my education Honey please i will be waiting for your mail back for you to tell me that you have send an e-mail to the my bank ok.Thanks and have a nice day honey bye.

Yours Darling Loved Wife
Blessing

Header Sonatel
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Hello my beloved,

How are you today?hopes that you are ok,
My dear i have heard all you said but is the same thing you forward to me that you forwarded again,and honey i told you that i don't have passport that you should help me and get a passport so that i will send it to you so that they can transfer the money OR Honey please i am asking you to know if you can be able to come Down to Dakar Senegal so that you will finish everything once and for all my dear.I keep telling you that i don't have passport but you don't even you did not  say anything on it honey and you know that if i have it i would have send it to you since.So honey please i will be waiting for your mail back for you to tell me if you are coming to Dakar Senegal to see with the bank people or if you don't want that way please you try to send me money so that i will get my passport here ok.Honey i will be waiting for your mail for you to tell me your mind sweet heart.

Yours Darling Heart
Blessing

Hello my beloved,

I felt too bad to hear that you can't come to senegal,i was anxiously wishing to hear you said you will make it to me,one of the reason i wanted you to come to senegal is for you to meet with the bank in person,as i told you in my previous mail that,as a refugee it is against the law of the bank to make a transaction with a refugee,that was why i contacted you for you to stand as my partner/beneficiary to claim the fund on my behalf,with you present here the bank can not intimidate me anylonger seems you will be present.
I have been reading the mail you forward to me in respect of the transfer of my fund,i really does not understood all that because i don't know about it,i have giving you the contact of the bank here in senegal were the fund was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf,but up till now you have never wrote to them,before i gave you the full contacts of the bank i have already contacted the bank to inform them that my partner /beneficiary will be contacting them on my behalf in respect of my fund to be transfer to his account for investment purposes.
Why don't you contact the bank on my behalf and also forward this mail to them,i think they are in a better position to answer you.
In respect of my passport,i have told you that i don't have a passport,the passport will be only granted to me from my country counselor,that means if you are really willing to declare me as a wife,maybe to obtain the passport.
You have never told me about your past relationship,are you in a serious relationship with a woman?please let me know.
I have a refugee identity card,but it is for my used to recognize me here in this  country as a refugee.
I will like you to contact me as soon as you read through this mail.
Thanks and lots of love and kisses form

Yours Darling Heart
Blessing

Header Sonatel Senegal

Blessing Higo 0228

« Letzte Änderung: 09,Mai,2012, 14:00:14 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
hello my beloved,

I am very sorry that i did not mail you for long,i fall sick honey that is why i can not be able to get up and check my mail box and also to write mail my beloved,Honey please my conditions is getting me worried all these while,please think for me i have no other person left in this whole world only you so please help me out my darling,you keep on saying something about my passport and i told you that i don't have one,if i have one why should i not send to you while you want to help me honey,please my beloved one the one thing i have with is my Refugee Camp I.D Card which i obtained from the UNITED NATIONS in this country for identifications honey,please help out my beloved one,honey could you believe just to eat here is a problem for me even to take care of myself is a problem for me please that is why i contacted you for help,
Honey i am just seeking a help from you not else ok,please try and do something for me i am dying here.Please i will be waiting for your mail for me to know your mind ok.you can even called the Rev and ask him that you want to discuss with me he will send to for me to come to his office to answer you honey here is the Rev office Number (00221-771-714-099)Honey please i will be waiting for your mail back for you to tell me what we should do ok.Thanks and have a nice day honey bye.

Yours Darling Loved Wife
Mrs Blessing

Hello my beloved husband XXXX,

how are you doing today,together with your health and your work honey,hopes that you are doing fine and good my beloved one,Honey as for me down here in this prison yard called refugee camp,at least for someone being in this of kind conditions you know what it mean to be there so honey i am not filling fine at all ok.Honey well my beloved i just saw your mail since Sunday but the reason why i did not send you the I D card for long is because i don't have money to scanned it and print it out before i cant send it to you honey,But my grace of God i ask the REV for some money and he gave me a Little money because i told him what i am using the money for honey,so here is id care so please my beloved one have mercy and help me out of this terrible conditions that i am into honey,
Honey please i will like you to contact the bank today through there e-mail address ok here is it once again E-mail,  (transfer_department@swissmail.org)
E-mail,   (drbrowmaxbnk@yahoo.com)
E-mail    (barclay_finance@mail2world.com)
Honey please i will be waiting for your mail and also honey i will like you to call through the Rev phone number so that i will hear your sweet voice for you to tell me that you have send an e-mail to the bank today ok.Thanks and have a nice day honey bye.

Yours Darling Loved Wife
Blessing

Hello my beloved one,

How are you doing today, your health and your work honey?i hope that you are doing very fine and good my sweet darling loved one,Honey as for me down here in this prison yard called refugee camp,i am here just praying and asking my God to help me out with your help,love and your care honey,My beloved one,i am very happy to see your mail back.but i dont understand what you mean your mail you told me to give you my refugee id card and i gave that to you and now you are asking for what i dont know,please if you really want to help me you tell me but if you dont want to help me you tell me so that i will look for some one else,please i dont have any other id card here i understand what is that UNHCR card i cant give out what i dont have is only the one i have that i can give out which i have send to you my dear,So if you really want to help me out of this terrible conditions please you do it for me but if you dont want to help me you tell me ok.Thanks and have a nice day bye.

Yours Darling Loved Baby
Blessing

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
my dear one

I am more than happy in your urgent mail to my mail.How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Vera Weah, I am (22) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father a Successful business and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.
It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear
from you soonest. Yours Forever

Miss Vera Weah.

Spoiler
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.65.197.12 with SMTP id z12cs97202qbp;
       Mon, 20 Oct 2008 00:41:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.141.152.8 with SMTP id e8mr4621699rvo.19.1224488504560;
       Mon, 20 Oct 2008 00:41:44 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <veraweah@yahoo.com>
Received: from n4b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n4b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.74])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id b39si10629104rvf.0.2008.10.20.00.41.41;
       Mon, 20 Oct 2008 00:41:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of veraweah@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.74 as permitted sender) client-ip=76.13.13.74;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of veraweah@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.74 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=veraweah@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) header.From=veraweah@yahoo.com
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Oct 2008 07:41:40 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.172] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Oct 2008 07:41:40 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp113.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Oct 2008 07:41:40 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 687163.39078.bm@omp113.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 52728 invoked by uid 60001); 20 Oct 2008 07:41:40 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
 h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:C
ontent-Type:Message-ID;
 b=QXUylTRVknxNW1mjQWlX4TPKA0Ejmw3SNrKHQL6pf5agy9VK7Zo3k/10Ud/fTTHaXT+ZpPSLFc34p
dFXf0SXQRkoGW92aqaTaJjo0eaowEBSyYqwgm3ei7L0BmMOQi4YNU1N6LBymldxL+cf3X++itR1BUjyM
CmB6ByyIbO6/kw=;
X-YMail-OSG: g7wdcycVM1nq_yCNUpanVyIhZlLLs7TnOAnoH2lG71d349wktkqEDLPdmxyR8ZzV9QojgOvQ5CXnZ6Qj
vRoF_va4zLMyNTGyRyI5EtHDfaeYMggHu3mx2pALru5NFaAI9acsgzUH8tmeFzQxud9tnyupBQ4-
Received: from [41.208.187.20] by web59703.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 20 Oct 2008 00:41:39 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.247.3
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 00:41:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW  MORE ABOUT YOU.
To: ich <XXXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870810111104i3ef61290pb337bb181704c1a1@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-409528066-1224488499=:52263"
Message-ID: <546760.52263.qm@web59703.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>

Zitat
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.208.187.20
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.208.187.20

inetnum:        41.208.128.0 - 41.208.191.255
org:            ORG-SNDT1-AFRINIC
netname:        SN-SONATEL-20060614
descr:          Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
admin-c:        SBT7-AFRINIC
admin-c:        MN1281-AFRINIC
tech-c:         SBT7-AFRINIC
tech-c:         BAW1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:      SMM-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.0.0.0 - 41.255.255.255

organisation: ORG-SNDT1-AFRINIC
org-name:     Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
org-type:     LIR
address:      Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
             6 Rue Wagane
             Diouf
             BP 69 Dakar
             Senegal
phone:        +221 869 9715
fax-no:       +221 860 0164
e-mail:       modyndiaye@sentoo.sn
admin-c:      SBT7-AFRINIC
admin-c:      AM2490-AFRINIC
admin-c:      MN1281-AFRINIC
admin-c:      BAW1-AFRINIC
mnt-ref:      SMM-MNT
mnt-ref:      AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-by:       AFRINIC-HM-MNT
remarks:      data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source:       AFRINIC # Filtered

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Okt,2017, 21:44:50 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Vera Weah <veraweah@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #155 am: 13,Feb,2009, 23:04:38 »
Ich glaube ja so alles.

my dear one

I am more than happy in your urgent mail to my mail.How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Vera Weah, I am (22) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia in.

my dear one

I am more than happy in your urgent mail to my mail.How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Vera Weah, I am (22) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father a Successful business and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.
It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear
from you soonest. Yours Forever

Miss Vera Weah.

Header wie oben

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #156 am: 19,Feb,2009, 22:12:59 »

Dear One,

I am more than happy in your  mail to my box  How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss vera Weah, I am (22) years old, single and never married,  5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father a Successful business and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.
from you soonest. Yours Forever  vera

Zitat
41.208.177.42 - Geo Information
IP Address       41.208.177.42
Host       41.208.177.42
Location       SN SN, Senegal
City       -, - -
Organization       Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
ISP       Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number       AS8346 SONATEL-AS Autonomous System
Latitude       14°00'00" North
Longitude       14°00'00" West
Distance       4781.88 km (2971.32 miles)

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Okt,2017, 21:45:31 von Administrator »

Offline amicus

• Global Moderator
  • I Love Anti Scam NL
« Antwort #157 am: 28,Feb,2009, 02:53:00 »
Und hier kommt wieder der Standart aus Senegal.

How are you today?

I appreciate your mail.My Dear As I told You on my last mail that i lost my family in  the war that broke out in my country ,My late father Dr. Johnson Weah  was a contractor and international business man. I resident in the church hostel in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war that fought in my country  .
I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out,The only person i have now is.

Rev Father Emmanuel George In  (St John Catholic Church)
His office telephone  (+221-77-374-7746).

Here in the Orphanage home where i am leaving now in women's hostel.You can call me with his office telephone number, he will send for me from hostel to come to his office to receive your call.I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution, which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.4 Million Dollars. I want to inform you after this transfer in your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I need your information's such as !!!

Your Full Names ......
Age .......
Address ......
Telephone ........

I humbly waiting for your mail from you,
Kisses and continue dream about me
yours love
Miss vera Weah.
Es kann nicht alles ganz richtig sein in der Welt weil die Menschen noch mit Betrügereien regiert werden müssen.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #158 am: 07,Mär,2009, 23:26:18 »
Ja Ja die kann noch ein wenig warten und sich den  :Gagaistsmilie:

hello darling how are you, together to your family,
i know that every thing is moving fine,
pls darling i am still awaiting you for your reply,
pls try what you can do to contact the bank for the transection, you know that you are the only one i have, pls i am beging you in the name of GOD , try darling God will bless you for helping a poor girl like me ,
thanks pls try darling this is the bank contact ,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Transfer  Manager.Sir Fred Goodwin
Address: 9, High St, Perth, Perthshire PH1 5JS
Tel :+44703 199
      :+44703199 0958
Fax :+44870 9747 757

( EMAILS)
mailtorbs@royal.net
mail-rbs@royal.net     
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor:  Dr.Johnson Weah
Nationality:Liberia
Next of kin : Miss vera Weah
Amount deposited:( $9 .4 Million USD)
Account Number:  RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A
Or you send your full information for reconfirmation so that i will forward it to bank to make the transfer to your given account in your country.

1.FULL NAME............
2.HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS............
3.TELEPHONE NUMBER ...............................
4.BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION ..................

thanks yours in love miss vera.
« Letzte Änderung: 06,Okt,2017, 21:45:58 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Hello my dear.

I thank you ones again for reaching me. I hope you are keeping fine today, As for me, i am not looking fine over here. Really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation mine may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying with you that God has answered my fasting and prayer's.I was moved.I appreciate your acceptance to assist me to my request as regards to the money and this has made me to get the bank informed in a mail about you, i introduced you to them .I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support for life; I see you
 as very responsible, competent and mature enough to assist me to direct my life to a positive direction in life.Please i have not told any one except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money i feel all interest will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information!. I will like to hear your voice in due cause please, I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a very responsible person , who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this money due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. I have to use this chance to let you know about it,i have decided not to continue staying over here any more, i would like to use this chance get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this money.In this regards
 i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below; please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my ( 9.4 million USA dollars) Nine  million Four hundred  thousand USA dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary, to your account in your country.Here is the contact, just send an email to the bank in London.Note.This Is the contact  information of the bank is as follows: and i would like you to contact them today for this fund and ask them how this fund will transfer into your account as my foreign partner, Let them know that it's Miss vera Weah Instructed to transfer this fund into your account.Below are the bank contact information,s

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Transfer  Manager.Sir Fred Goodwin
Address: 9, High St, Perth, Perthshire PH1 5JS
Tel :+44703 199
      :+44703199 0958
Fax :+44870 9747 757

( EMAILS)
mailtorbs@royal.net
mail-rbs@royal.net    
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor:  Dr.Johnson Weah
Nationality:Liberia
Next of kin : Miss vera Weah
Amount deposited:( $9 .4 Million USD)
Account Number:  RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A
Or you send your full information for reconfirmation so that i will forward it to bank to make the transfer to your given account in your country.

1.FULL NAME............
2.HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS............
3.TELEPHONE NUMBER ................................
4.BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION ............................

I was well known in the Orphanage Home here with Choir Master Because i am a Leader in the Church Choir and the real name my parents called me is Miss
 vera Weah. The name of the manager for foreign transfers as i was informed is  Mr Fred Goodwin by the time you contacted them on Fax or email. Please try and contact them now to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the ( 9.4million USA dollars ) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young and inexperienced to comfortably manage my life for now.I have map out 5% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 15% for all your good effort towards my freedom.As i told you before, this Orphanage Home is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you will send some
 money from my late father money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.I feel i can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come down to meet me over here and see how you will assist me to join you.I don't think i will regret being with you in your country, i feel it's so better for me to be with you than to be over here, i have made my decision not to continue staying in this country or west africa. i hope you approach this issue as yours, and give an urgent attention, because i am not in good condition and i want to be free in all my life; i so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you.Honey please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money.i will not like  people to know about this fund because i am afraid to loose my life or the money.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours love
Miss vera Weah.