Autor Thema: Andrea Jones / Merhawit Hawit / Rose <jones4andrea55@yahoo.co.uk>  (Gelesen 3642 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Dearest
Good Day,

thanks so much for you reply and concern..

I am sending to you now my  more of my pictures and camp id card for your reference,  i will send you other documents of the deposited funds later and only if you promise to help me and will be honest to me.

so  please send me your pictures in your next mail so that i will know you very well and that will help me to have more  trust and faith

please don't be offended,  I really want  to see your pictures and that will help me to have more trust and faith on you.

So Dear i want you to help  me in claiming of my late father's funds in the UK London  bank, I want to claim this funds now because life is not easy with me here in the refugee camp, no good feeding no good health, so that is why i decided to claim this funds now, What i mean by a foreign partner, is for you to be my trustee in claiming of this funds in the UK bank.

I am really telling you the truth but the fact is that when i wrote to the bank in claiming of this money as the nest of kin but they requested a foreign partner from me because of my under age and because of my refugee status  and i ask them the reason of a foreign partner instead of an African but finally they advice me to find a good person because of honest reasons so that is why I contacted you .

I hope and believe that you will not betray me, I will give you percent  10% of this funds for helping me to claim this funds from the UK bank.

if you really want to help me your country does not matter , what matter's is your honesty because you don't even need to go to UK all you will do is to contact them with their contact Information that I will give you only if you promise to help me and will be honest with me,

you are the only one I told of this issue so please keep this issue very confidential as you know that it is an issue of a hug amount of money and the bank warned me to keep this issue very confidential , so please don't be telling this issue to any body,  i will give you 10% percent  of this funds for helping me to claim this money.

so let me know if you will help me and will be honest with me so that i will give you the bank information and you contact them to confirm,

I promise you that you will never have any problem in helping me because i have all the documents of this funds as the nest of kin which I will send to you only if you promise to help me and will be honest with me, as soon as the bank transfer this funds to your account on my behalf,

then you will send me some money from the claimed funds which i will use to prepare my traveling documentss because i will be coming over there immediately afetr the transfer is done and when i come i will settle my life time over there and start my Education over there, I don't dream of coming back to Senegal again. this are just my plan for now, so please just help me to claim this funds.

when you reply I will then give you a phone number that you will use to reach me
so let me know if you really want to help me and will  be honest to me,

let me know now so that i will send you the bank contact information and the documents of the deposited funds so that you can contact the bank for the transfer, let me know.

Thanks
Andrea.

DR Paul Jones BB00569856324

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Okt,2019, 21:28:34 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline laris

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
Merhawit Hawit <merhawithawit@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #11 am: 22,Sep,2009, 16:56:14 »
Hello My Dearest One,

I am writing this letter with due respect and he-artful of tears since we have not known or meet ourselves previously I am  asking for your assistance after I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you, I want to find out if it's  possible for you to deal with individual in the area of investment. I came across your profile and I feel it's highly reputable  that is while I pick an interest getting across to you in respect of investment at my disposal.

I will be so glad if you can  allow me and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now. I will make my proposal well known  if I am given the opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. My late father  ( LATE DR.HAWIT DUFF DUGAMA) was chairman managing director ( 4582 INDUSTRIAL DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD KINSHASA ),in  the capital  city of my country,and he was also the CHIEF EXPORTS Diamonds, copper, coffee, cobalt, crude oil. In my country Democratic Republic of the Congo before the war came up and the  rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my parent in a cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and i  managed to make my way to country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

Please bear with me for sending this letter to you surprisingly. My name is
( MISS MERHAWIT HAWIT DUGAMA) a young girl originally from Democratic Republic of the Congo Africa as i told you before.  The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek you assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some huge amount of money in my possession.

This money ( $ 9.8 Million United state dollars ) is deposited in a security and financier company some years ago by my father he made  me the sole beneficiary  I am now asking you to stand on my behalf, to stand as my investor in this time of the claim and investment in the real estate management as well.As I have mention earlier I will make the procedure to this issue to be well know to you, if I am given the opportunity to  do so.

Pls attach your direct and full information as you reply to me. You can also contact me with my email and the reverend paulmark  tel phone number 00221761275454, When you call the Reverend paulmark tell him that you will like to speak to me and he will send for me in the female hostel Here in the UN Refugee camp.

I will be waiting to hear from you.
Best regard
Love and kisses
Miss.(Merhawit Hawit)
Spoiler
Return-Path: <merhawithawit@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 0000
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 22 Sep 2009 10:25:26 -0000
Received: from web111608.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO web111608.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [67.195.23.50]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx034) with SMTP; 22 Sep 2009 12:25:26 +0200
Received: (qmail 24476 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Sep 2009 09:51:33 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1253613093; bh=DoeJN4+vzylB4wt5We9DkmH6XTjP+RU8J39dzRKJmJQ=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=vzkPNaRQbmWPUdVFUIkRnbEQmc6dzSDD7pZIhokkjAvMKpQK67r7wUeNTR1g29YM/k6TA7wCyzvbKe6ysC+rKjpqlQ9US17QdYM+dpMbrBGuxM67cIl53e1AgsNV/KSc5Y2EpHxa7QqGK3e8iHfOhoeNNE+AnTE2pnf7cMak11M=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=MtGybPNwZaKO5ZHx7k6LSRrh+kZR0VoVLjIHM1x5zL306n2cV0KnY+45UyWgm69g2eL8IzVPGEbA0eAc6N2NGIsLg/STyBpqYILkr1n94Foj/90Tl7ynWzmdcnS+gtGL5jD22R4nZlUKuDnqZDqSTRVx7XONV1BsDs26tgOE20c=;
Message-ID: <160910.23815.qm@web111608.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: ediTZ8UVM1mRQeVPIqw12Oy9zvXPoYYNz8oxcUglWnQJ4GAfdxwvoV6p1iYCLNL25__EXJn3peHWbkgeGj6qmoIyJZMghxNZzC7qMpKY0_qeYk588PjkMfj670voVQHoa.O49GI9bm6cVoSXMmwhJ2AV3WWNhIitjnI4LY.IEVNNED5HmYRmQVxkugdDiHMsyX4VCc2BsSQuKX8CJdIZRNKpTA3dfcBdLVBOzlT_FQ_pbrBqso5Neev1Lw6xLa.p_QBPjON5ZBAAO6Jeuf0Axc20fuUV
Received: from [209.107.217.16] by web111608.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 22 Sep 2009 02:51:32 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.2
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 02:51:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject:  MY DEAR THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME AND MY SEARCH IN THE INTERNET.
To: Xxxxxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmx.de>
In-Reply-To: <971442361.20090922103150@gmx.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2105658156-1253613092=:23815"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: KJSeYszjLi5nr1NMXGpp//BjZml1ZFjE

--0-2105658156-1253613092=:23815
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Okt,2019, 21:29:05 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat

209.107.217.16 - Whois Information

OrgName:    BandCon
OrgID:      BANDW-406
Address:    2070 Business Center Drive
Address:    STE 285
City:       Irvine
StateProv:  CA
PostalCode: 92612

NetRange:   209.107.192.0 - 209.107.223.255
CIDR:       209.107.192.0/19
OriginAS:   AS26769
NetName:    BANDCON
NetHandle:  NET-209-107-192-0-1
Parent:     NET-209-0-0-0-0
NetType:    Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.BANDCON.COM
NameServer: NS2.BANDCON.COM
Comment:   
RegDate:    2009-04-16
Updated:    2009-05-13
« Letzte Änderung: 07,Okt,2019, 21:29:44 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Goshka

• I Love Anti Scam NL
Rose <rosejones77@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #13 am: 21,Nov,2009, 02:12:52 »
My Dearest one,
i am miss rose,i came across your profile at(www.saymehi.com) I would like to know more about you, please never mind to contact me via-emai(/rosejones77@yahoo.com) that will enable me to explain myself to you, i will also send my pictures for you to know whom i am.
am waiting to hear from you soon
Remain Blessed.
Yours New Friend.
rose

Hier noch ein Profile

Nicebabygirl's Profil

Persönliche Daten       Hilfe-Funktion       
Name      Rose jones
Geschlecht      Weiblich
Intention      Brieffreundschaft
Sexuelle Ausrichtung      Heterosexuell
Wie ich bin und was ich suche      I am a nice looking girlI am a nice looking girlI am a nice looking girlI am a nice looking girl
Land      Click here to learn more about USA !  USA
PLZL      10001
Stadt      Taxes
Alter      20
Geburtsdatum      Nice
Sternzeichen      Fische 19/2-20/03
Beruf      Good
Status      Verheiratet
Augenfarbe      Grau
Haarfarbe      Blond
Gewicht      40-50 kg
Größe      150-160 cm
Raucher      Nein
Bevorzugte Fremdsprache      English
Was ich mag      I am a nice looking girlI am a nice looking girlI am a nice looking girlI am a nice looking girlI am a nice looking girlI am a nice looking girlI am a nice looking girlI am a nice looking girlI am a nice looking girlI am a nice looking girlI am a nice looking girl

Mail-Adresse

rosejones77@yahoo.com

IP-Adresse bei Registrierung     

Das ist ja eine Forbildliche Dating Seite die warnt auch sofort von Scammern

Zitat

Als Scammer werden Personen bezeichnet, welche in betrügerischer Absicht und unter Vortäuschung falscher Tatsachen andere Internetnutzer schaden wollen. Scammer wollen dein Geld ergaunern oder an die Daten deiner Bankverbindung gelangen.

Unser Rat: Antworte nicht auf Mitteilungen dieses Scammers und gib auf keinen Fall deine persönlichen Daten weiter! Wähle auch keine Telefonnummern, die du nicht kennst, besonders bei Gesprächen ins Ausland! Mit diesen Telefonverbindungen könnten dir erhöhte Kosten entstehen!

Warum wir dieses Profil dann nicht sofort löschen? Ganz einfach: Wir wollen sie als abschreckendes Beispiel und zur Mahnung stehen lassen. Diese Profile sind aber nicht aktiv und stellen daher kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar.

Für weitergehende Fragen stehen wir dir gern zur Verfügung!

Ein Sehr gut an die Macher der Seite www.o2f.eu

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Okt,2019, 21:30:13 von Administrator »

Offline Zauberfee

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
Re: Rose <rosejones77@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #14 am: 22,Nov,2009, 20:20:48 »
Dear one, Please be honest with  me I am orphan;
My Dear please don't be surprise to receive this massage, I am Miss rosejones and i am 23 years old..
I am from Ivory Coast in West African But am living now in Senegal refugee camp.
  I am writing at this hour because of my status as a refugee in Dakar Senegal
And I am an orphanage child since three years , as a result of the assassination of my parents by rebel group which left me with no one except me that survived by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Senegal .
And my father was the then attorney general of the federation and justice minister of Ivory coast that made him a well known man in my country and his involvement in politics he lost his life together with my mother He deposited  6.7 million us dollars in Barclays bank UK  London .and I have contacted the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal refugee camp and the bank replied that due to my  refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money that I have to look for a reliable foreign trustee who will stand on my behalf to claim the funds  that is the only  condition the bank gave me.
      And now I want to know if you are honest and reliable because if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education any so be honest to me if you will betray me please tell me ,and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence  and hold it to yourself  without somebody knowing for my safety.
My name is  Miss rosejones and my father's name Dr.Paul  Jones
If you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will give you the bank information for immediate contact. so let me know how you will help me out of this plight.
Bank name :Barclays Bank Plc
Address:54 Lombard Street, London E4 3AH
Email:.......................
Tell:......................
 I will give you the email ids of the bank's transfer department  and the phone number if you promise me that you will not take the money all by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger. please reply back and let me know if you are willing to help me.

Thanks
Orphan rosejones

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Okt,2019, 21:31:37 von Administrator »

Offline Zauberfee

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
Dear,

Good Day.

i believe you got my first mail which i sent before this one, please read it very well and let me know if you really want to help me and will be honest to me.

I will be very happy to speak with you and to hear your voice But i don't have a private phone or even money to call you,

Life is very difficult with me here in the refugee camp, so i don't have any money to call you and i will really want to speak with you,

Now i will give you our church phone number, ( +221777146007) Our Rev pastor's name is ( Rev destiny James )  i have already explain to him about you, so please call me today on this number and when you call just explain to our pastor that you want to speak with me, then he will give me the phone,

please go through my mails and let me know if you really want to help me and will be honest to me,

I am waiting for your reply and for your call,
Thanks
Rose.
« Letzte Änderung: 07,Okt,2019, 21:31:46 von Administrator »

Offline Zauberfee

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
My Dearest .

Good Day,

thanks so much for you reply and concern.

I am sending to you now my  more of my pictures and camp id card for your reference,  i will send you other documents of the deposited funds later and only if you promise to help me and will be honest to me.

please note that this are my pictures during my good living as of three years ago,  Note; this is not my present condition here in the refugee camp.

As i already explained to you, I am 23 years now and i have been in this refugee camp since three years ago and that is why you can see that am 20 years in my camp id card, that is when i came into this refugee camp. so don't be confused because of my age in my camp id card, that was three years ago when i came into the refugee camp, but right now am 23 years old.

so  please send me more of your pictures in your next mail so that i will know you very well and that will help me to have more  trust and faith

please don't be offended,  I really want  to see more of  your pictures and that will help me to have more trust and faith on you.

So Dear i want you to help  me in claiming of my late father's funds in the UK London  bank, I want to claim this funds now because life is not easy with me here in the refugee camp, no good feeding no good health, so that is why i decided to claim this funds now, What i mean by a foreign partner, is for you to be my trustee in claiming of this funds in the UK bank.

I am really telling you the truth but the fact is that when i wrote to the bank in claiming of this money as the nest of kin but they requested a trustee who will stand on my behalf to claim this funds because of my refugee status , and the bank advised me to find a good person because of honest reasons so that is why I contacted you .

I hope and believe that you will not betray me, I will give you percent  10% of this funds for helping me to claim this funds from the UK bank.

if you really want to help me your country does not matter , what matter's is your honesty because you don't even need to go to UK all you will do is to contact them with their contact Information that I will give you only if you promise to help me and will be honest with me,

you are the only one I told of this issue so please keep this issue very confidential as you know that it is an issue of a hug amount of money and the bank warned me to keep this issue very confidential , so please don't be telling this issue to any body,  i will give you 10% percent  of this funds for helping me to claim this money.

so let me know if you will help me and will be honest with me so that i will give you the bank information and you contact them to confirm,

I promise you that you will never have any problem in helping me because i have all the documents of this funds as the nest of kin which I will send to you only if you promise to help me and will be honest with me, as soon as the bank transfer this funds to your account on my behalf,

then you will send me some money from the claimed funds which i will use to prepare my traveling documentss because i will be coming over there immediately afetr the transfer is done and when i come i will settle my life time over there and start my Education over there, I don't dream of coming back to Senegal again. this are just my plan for now, so please just help me to claim this funds.

when you reply I will then give you a phone number that you will use to reach me
so let me know if you really want to help me and will  be honest to me,

let me know now so that i will send you the bank contact information and the documents of the deposited funds so that you can contact the bank for the transfer, let me know.

Thanks
Rose.
« Letzte Änderung: 07,Okt,2019, 21:31:56 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Andrea Jones / Merhawit Hawit / Rose <jones4andrea55@yahoo.co.uk>
« Antwort #17 am: 07,Okt,2019, 21:34:26 »
Andrea Jones 205634