Autor Thema: Andrea Jones / Merhawit Hawit / Rose <jones4andrea55@yahoo.co.uk>  (Gelesen 3641 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
<bankofbarclaysdt@aol.co.uk> <merhawithawit@yahoo.com> <rosejones77@yahoo.com> <rose4jones6@yahoo.com>

Dear one, Please be honest with  me I am orphan;

I am writing at this hour because of my status as a refugee in Dakar Senegal
And I am an orphanage child since three years , as a result of the assassination of my parents by rebel group which left me with no one except me that survived by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Senegal .And my father was the then attorney general of the federation and justice minister of Ivory coast that made him a well known man in my country and his involvement in politics he lost his life together with my mother He deposited  2.7 million us dollars in UK .....and I have written to the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal and the bank replied that due to my underage of 16 years and refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money that I have to look for a reliable foreign partner to claim the funds by signing a check of the total sum in your names for me that is the only  condition the bank gave me.

And now I want to know if you are honest and reliable because if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education any so be honest to me if you will betray me please tell me ,and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence  and hold it to yourself  without somebody knowing for my safety.

If you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will give you the bank information for immediate contact.
  My name is Andrea Jones and my father's name Dr.Paul Jones so let me know how you will help me out of this plight.
Bank name :Barclays Bank Plc
Address:54 Lombard Street, London E4 3AH
Email:.......................
Tell:........................

I will give you the email ids of the bank's transfer department  and the phone number if you promise me that you will not take the money all by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger.

Thanks
Orphan Andrea Jones.

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.216.10.133 with SMTP id 5cs9845wev;
        Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:38:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.210.11.17 with SMTP id 17mr1121579ebk.96.1236969517342;
        Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:38:37 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <jones4andrea55@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from n24.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (n24.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [87.248.110.141])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 17si2237702ewy.43.2009.03.13.11.38.36;
        Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:38:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 87.248.110.141 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of jones4andrea55@yahoo.co.uk) client-ip=87.248.110.141;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 87.248.110.141 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of jones4andrea55@yahoo.co.uk) smtp.mail=jones4andrea55@yahoo.co.uk; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.co.uk
Received: from [217.12.4.215] by n24.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Mar 2009 18:38:43 -0000
Received: from [87.248.111.150] by t2.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Mar 2009 18:38:35 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp207.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Mar 2009 18:38:35 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 915942.41950.bm@omp207.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 10404 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Mar 2009 18:38:35 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1236969515; bh=we7CZibvCsHkvyRXBUF8xku1RQv37V2x6flCR4bd5EU=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=txxI13AehvzUD7sj9MU2RUJ7M8gUVyIkbc5hIk4EBLnH23NsVgNAx1pWRH8WEIeZMtdK1XgoFmVDWE/gQetP+fUkaS2Cos4tW1LSyo/SNLGzCzkr1QvoBZ0xuRgigJAjSiE8YLDsaoYS54OpIKq478/WLss4LaFAimcWp30ALyY=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=i4GJRT6hq3j2fH315AjZzSMUlyk+bzfk+ph4LPOBimQETr72tBflKPR41NnYUh4ImD1KU76EIoxaZP65nD5Ehf8dMAaRcxelqltozPMFxVgo0Uiz9GjVIetjJ4VeK5D4iy70zQtQKdpteZ5K5fIyNJGCNtZ/nXyY3zyevcyHjIQ=;
Message-ID: <676461.9581.qm@web24705.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: OPLGqqQVM1lpgPEoV0KoJCaNRcOtO3zcLsZtf7o1qK6X4KQ3R6tDQndnL1UupR1MDrAKd2iSFn90W.1BVaJJuAIOi3EGU4c1rGiNFC133gKUexxqns61D1GhTmsNSu7T.XIiZ4be4MDEXF8qIYXMjEJNlv9Nv48C5DGXw2DCnjMAVrI67IHq54Ctki5zHpAgtB06T1VN3axZRun5jd9qTdM-
Received: from [41.208.186.66] by web24705.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:38:35 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.1
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:38:35 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: jones4andrea55@yahoo.co.uk
Subject:  Dear one, Please be honest with  me I am orphan
To: xxxxxxx@gmail.com
In-Reply-To: <BAY119-W101CBD9CAF0350F5703893BB9F0@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-9507408-1236969515=:9581"

--0-9507408-1236969515=:9581
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat
41.208.186.66 - Whois Information

inetnum:        41.208.128.0 - 41.208.191.255
netname:        SN-SONATEL-20060614
descr:          Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
admin-c:        SBT7-AFRINIC
admin-c:        MN1281-AFRINIC
tech-c:         SBT7-AFRINIC
tech-c:         BAW1-AFRINIC
org:            ORG-SNDT1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:      SMM-MNT
mnt-domains:    SMM-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.0.0.0 - 41.255.255.255

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Okt,2019, 21:18:01 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Andrea Jones <jones4andrea55@yahoo.co.uk>
« Antwort #1 am: 14,Mär,2009, 21:27:55 »

And I am an orphanage child since three years , as a result of the assassination of my parents by rebel group which left me with no one except me that survived by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Senegal .And my father was the then attorney general of the federation and justice minister of Ivory coast that made him a well known man in my country and his involvement in politics he lost his life together with my mother He deposited  2.7 million us dollars in UK ......and I have written to the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal and the bank replied that due to my underage of 16 years and refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money that I have to look for a reliable foreign partner to claim the funds by signing a check of the total sum in your names for me that is the only  condition the bank gave me.

And now I want to know if you are honest and reliable because if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education any so be honest to me if you will betray me please tell me ,and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence  and hold it to yourself  without somebody knowing for my safety.

If you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will give you the bank information for immediate contact.
  My name is Andrea Jones and my father's name Dr.Paul Jones so let me know how you will help me out of this plight.

I will give you the email ids of the bank's transfer department  and the phone number if you promise me that you will not take the money all by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger.

Thanks
Orphan Andrea Jones.

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Okt,2019, 21:18:58 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #2 am: 15,Mär,2009, 17:48:48 »

Dearest
Good Day.

thanks so much for you reply and concern. I am sending you now more of my pictures along with my camp id card for your reference hope you will like them, so please send me your own pictures in your next mail, i really want to see your pictures.

Dear I want you to help me in claiming of my late father's funds in the UK bank, I want to claim this funds now because life is not easy with me here in the refugee camp, no good feeding no good health, so that is why i decided to claim this funds now, What i mean by a foreign partner is for you to be my trustee in claiming of this funds in the UK  bank.

I am really telling you the truth but the fact is that when i wrote to the bank in claiming of this money as the nest of kin but they requested a foreign partner from me because of my under age and because of my refugee status  and i ask them the reason of a foreign partner instead of an African but they advise me to find a good person because of honest reasons,

So that is why I contacted you  .I hope and believe that you will not betray me, I will give you (10%) percent of this funds for helping me to claim this money.

if you really want to help me your country does not matter , what matter's is your honesty because you don't even need to go to UK London  all you will do is to contact them with their contact Information that I will give you only if you promise to help me and will be honest with me,

you are the only one I told of this issue so please keep this issue very confidential as you know that it is an issue of a hug amount of money and the bank warned me to keep this issue very confidential , so please don't be telling this issue to any body,  i will give you 10% of this funds for helping me to claim this money.

so let me know if you will help me and will be honest with me so that i will give you the bank information and you contact them to confirm,

I promise you that you will never have any problem in helping me because i have all the documents of this funds as the nest of kin which I will send to you only if you promise to help me and will be honest with me,

as soon as the bank transfer this funds to your account on my behalf, then you will send me some money from the claimed funds which i will use to prepare my traveling documentss because i will be coming over there immediately afetr the transfer is done and when i come i will settle my life time over there and start my Education over there, I don't dream of coming back to Senegal again.

this are just my plans for now, so please just help me to claim this funds.
 when you reply back  I will then give you a phone number that you will use to reach me so let me know ,

Thanks
Andrea

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Okt,2019, 21:19:58 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #3 am: 17,Mär,2009, 00:01:36 »
Dearest.
Good Day,

I just saw your mail now  thank you so much for your reply may god bless you,

so Dear I am just managing my suffering life here in the refugee camp , But really life is not easy with me here in the refugee camp , even to eat is a problem , can you Imagine , NO good food , NO good Health.

Dear as i have already explained to you that my only acess to Internet is only through our church computer which i can only use only when we come for morning or evening service and the  Rev father does not allow us to chart with the computer and i don't have any money to acess public Internet, so please i don't have the opportunity of charting with you, But you can always call me the Rev's phone number bellow.

please  am giving you this bank information with trust so please keep your promise of being honest with me ,please don't betray me,

so  send the note and the documents  to the bank now to com firm and to let them know that you are my trustee which they requested from me because of my under age,
dear i promise you, that  you will not have any problem in claiming this fund for me because i have all the document of this money as the nest of kin,  which I send to  you now.

when you send the note and the documents  to them , they will now tell us the possibility of transferring the money in your account on my behalf, and you know that i am in the refuge camp and my only  access to Internet is through our church computer  which i can use when we come for morning or evening service, so please i don't have phone or even money to call you and I really want to hear your voice , that is why  i will give you now our reverend father's phone number (Rev name destiny) tell (+221777146007) so please call me any time even if i am not in the church the Rev will send for me and the camp manager will allow me because of the Rev,

the Rev is so Dear to me , he is the one that would have help me to transfer the funds , but  the problem was that , he is a HOLY GHOST Rev father ,
as you may know that in Catholic constitution , OR rules a HOLY GHOST Rev father have NO Right to do any thing money transaction , so that was I contacted you ,

my problem now is please keep your promise  and let me know when the bank  replied you,

i will be waiting for your reply and call concerning how you went with the bank
 thanks,
Andrea.

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Okt,2019, 21:20:38 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #4 am: 17,Mär,2009, 00:02:55 »
Dearest.

Good  Day and How are you today.

contact the bank with my names and the information i gave you   and let me know if they   transfer the funds to you, remember that you will help me invest the money since you are honest and reliable. I will give you (10%) percent of this funds for helping me to claim this funds from the bank, I know that you are not helping me because of the 10 % but am giving it to you willinly. so please keep to your word. please contact the bank with the informations bellow.

Bank manager name .Prosper Blair.
so contact the bank now
Bank Name: Barclaysbank plc.uk
Bank E-mail ID
( bankofbarclaysdt@aol.co.uk )
Tel :( +447031808180 or
+447031808185.)

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Okt,2019, 21:21:07 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
DEAREST,
 GOOD DAY.

I AM SENDING TO YOU NOW THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE AND THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF THIS FUNDS INCLUDING MY CAMP ID CARD FOR YOUR REFERENCE.

SO PLEASE COPY THIS NOTE BELLOW AND SEND IT TO THE BANK NOW, AND SEND THEM THE DOCUMENTS THROUGH E-MAIL ATTACHMENT .

I HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED THE BANK AND INTRODUCED  YOU  AS MY TRUSTEE

SO SEND THEM THE NOTE AND THE DOCUMENTS  FOR PROOF REASONS LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU SEND  IT TO THEM AND WHEN THEY REPLIED YOU.
SEE THE NOTE BELLOW,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear sir/ madam,
  I am the foreign trustee of  Miss Andrea  Jones and I want to make an enquiry on behalf of her in relation to her late father's funds in the custody of your bank , please advise me on what to do to claim this funds on her
behalf.

Thanks
ich.

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Okt,2019, 21:21:33 von Administrator »

Offline amicus

• Global Moderator
  • I Love Anti Scam NL

Dearest,

Good morning,
I am sending you more of my pictures as you requested, but you have to understand that am suffering here in the refugee camp, so i don't have money to be snapping pictures, so dear i have requested you to send me your pictures so that i will know you very well and that will help me to have more trust and faith on you, so please send me your pictures in your next mail.

have you contacted the bank as i have given you all the contact information, so have you contacted the bank, please let me know and try to contact the bank as fast as possible because i have already contacted them and introduced you as my trustee and i informed them that you will be contacting them on my be half, so let me know when you contact them,

Thanks
Andrea.

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Okt,2019, 21:22:12 von Administrator »
Es kann nicht alles ganz richtig sein in der Welt weil die Menschen noch mit Betrügereien regiert werden müssen.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Jetzt habe ich das Spiel umgekehrt und ihr Dokumente gesendet zum ausfüllen ohne diese Unterlagen gibt es nix.

Dear,

Good evening,
i have already explained you all mu suffering condition here in the refugee camp and my only access to Internet is only through our church computer which i can only use only when we come for morning or evening service and the church scanner is not good, so now i don't have any money to access public Internet is print out this five or six of your documents, i have to print it out and fill them and then scan it again, all this needs money and now i don't have any money to do all this.

so please send me only 100 us dollars so that i will use to print and scan all this documents, let me know if you are ready to send it to me tomorrow and then i will give the address and the information which you will use to send it, please reply immediately,

Thanks
Andrea.

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Okt,2019, 21:22:40 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Good Day and how are you today,

I am so happy to read your mail, Thank you so much for replying back,
Dear please don't be offended, let me know more about your that will enable me to explain to you every thing about me and i will also send you my pictures for you to know who i am,
Thanks for your understanding, I will be waiting for your reply,
Thanks
Andrea
« Letzte Änderung: 07,Okt,2019, 21:22:51 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Immer das gleiche aus Afrika.

And I am an orphanage child since three years , as a result of the assassination of my parents by rebel group which left me with no one except me that survived by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Senegal .And my father was the then attorney general of the federation and justice minister of Ivory coast that made him a well known man in my country and his involvement in politics he lost his life together with my mother He deposited  2.7 million us dollars in UK ......and I have written to the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal and the bank replied that due to my underage of 16 years and refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money that I have to look for a reliable foreign partner to claim the funds by signing a check of the total sum in your names for me that is the only  condition the bank gave me.

Thanks
Orphan Andrea Jones.

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Okt,2019, 21:23:17 von Administrator »