Autor Thema: Rose Harry Fumba Moniba / Ruth Fumba <fumbarose@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 2197 mal)

Offline amicus

• Global Moderator
  • I Love Anti Scam NL
<justbank@aol.com> <ruthfumba@yahoo.com>

Es lebe Senegal bin gespannt was die für Bilder sendet.

Hello dear friend
My name is Miss Rose i am new on dating on line and i am not sure how it work hope i can meet the right person here someone that is serious interested ,i will also like to know you more,and i want you send an email directly to my email address so i can give you my picture for further introduction.
Here is my email address(fumbarose@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life

PLEASE KINDLY REPLY TO ME DIRECT WITH MY E-MAIL ADDRESS
(fumbarose@yahoo.com)

Lotso f love
Rose

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Okt,2019, 18:18:20 von Administrator »
Es kann nicht alles ganz richtig sein in der Welt weil die Menschen noch mit Betrügereien regiert werden müssen.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Rose <fumbarose@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 26,Jun,2009, 01:18:53 »

Hello dear friend, xxxxxxxxx
How are you today? thanks so much for your responds to my letter. Also thank for sending to me your photo, you really look handsome..I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you I am new to this online dating . I am still not sure how it works, but i hope i can meet the right person here someone who is serious for a relationship. or someone who is just looking for friends.
I am kind ,funny ,lovable, always wanting to please my man. work hard can be sensitive when needed. easy to get along with. looking for happiness, I am not an argumentative type, just kind woman really .love to have and give, cuddles,hugs,kisses

I have looked at your profile, I thought your profile was quite interesting and you as a person were admirable. You are the first person I am emailing. I selected your profile for several reasons. First, you seemed like a down to earth person with a positive attitude. Second, you are flexible with your time. Third, you have some qualities that will make any relationship worth giving. I am Miss.Rose Harry Fumba Moniba 25years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of Late Vice President Dr.Harry Fumba Moniba who the Vice president of my country till his death in Detroit. You can read up the story yourself by clicking on the link below; http://www.uniboa.org/moniba2.html But after my father's one year anniversary,my mum was poison by people that we could n't trace till date due to the much crowd present on that very day.She suffered and died after three weeks in the hospital. http://www.uniboa.org/moniba2.html constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of £ 6.5,000.00 million euro in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my fist year in the university, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over. here is the Phone Number of the Rev Father who is taking Care of us here in the refugee camp you can contact me with this number just tell him that you would like o speak with Rose he will then send for me. here is the number
(+221 761 235 861), once the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, I have attached my photos to this letter, I hope this can reveal me to you.hope you like it,  let keep learning about eachother till the day we both we meet,  I have to stop here. hope to hear from you soon
Yours Truly
Rose

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.211.199.1 with SMTP id b1cs8083ebq;
        Thu, 25 Jun 2009 03:14:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.140.204.7 with SMTP id b7mr1971786rvg.256.1245924872075;
        Thu, 25 Jun 2009 03:14:32 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <fumbarose@yahoo.com>
Received: from web111613.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (web111613.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [67.195.23.100])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id c20si9182332rvf.19.2009.06.25.03.14.28;
        Thu, 25 Jun 2009 03:14:31 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of fumbarose@yahoo.com designates 67.195.23.100 as permitted sender) client-ip=67.195.23.100;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of fumbarose@yahoo.com designates 67.195.23.100 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=fumbarose@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 44479 invoked by uid 60001); 25 Jun 2009 09:20:20 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1245921618; bh=ntT/gUzhDqUiS9Ykexmu/f5sm26qo/LaYuKpjZbAHGU=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Nk5gDzocSVD73Y32ut83LiKJUgI3D0OPAiyd0PF0sDrR7p9ZxhnnAzlrw3nQAnNS/tqre3y+7BDWoeY7HO5Qg6wS5ElXYwpW68JK7uHWwSi60ogkchMvYvlO+a32smN2l5SX15pxNzNkDhSZZQ824WiKwDkhzTwUfje1XBtQiP4=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=3XBccUks6tNBjSgWWuJIffFlg1D9ou5itNYUTvj894uf3Bs/nyvDmPY06c+JEwSEaMwYMyZ6lle5xvmDllZkNmHSToNUMO4gg/YQVjLNSMGFixkPclE8BvqYgIO0mN4uAm1JLBBS3aif1v78lklm9gQj0PnIGLZt8HwqfcA5Unk=;
Message-ID: <984637.37867.qm@web111613.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: FjttTXMVM1mLttjCRV5widignvCtbRFfZHCtV0GfnsR4Qc1fzJLuuBPCvoOdLsKzEB3GkhGIJ2D3oFQM4JwdBdz4SRVO.tfktqAr8FaCWFFwnD6ZryuB6Y66ZuwKhQn24quZeB_88iPQK9w4g.Uo2dU.JKq0GZk.2zJ_wsU4XX5vxVB1Uvw5ag2n_wFy1RPUDuB31chc9.CYb7hGGe1IJBhqp1gqstqbwK4FihPG2HHCedVtKPMPMoZlyQice.Q1NQoaU.kSzpfJnl2.IqQY4CvTgMYMyWbuUJ7c0uWQcRjIJVt_ZBN2JdEXpjewisoMdo7f3oW3Zg--
Received: from [196.207.214.219] by web111613.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 25 Jun 2009 02:20:18 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/5.4.17 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 02:20:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello dear friend,
To: xxxxxxx <xxxxxxx@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-170761850-1245921618=:37867"

--0-170761850-1245921618=:37867
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-502819345-1245921618=:37867"

--0-502819345-1245921618=:37867
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat
196.207.214.219 - Whois Information

inetnum:        196.207.214.0 - 196.207.214.255
netname:        ADSL-REGIONS
descr:          Pool ADSL DSLAM Matam
admin-c:        AS12-AFRINIC
tech-c:         TS3-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:      SMM-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         196.207.192.0 - 196.207.255.255

role:         Admin Sonatel
address:      Dakar
address:      Senegal
phone:        +221 8392337
fax-no:       +221 8233698
e-mail:       is2@sonatel.sn
remarks:      *******************************************************
remarks:      * If you have any complaints regarding a user from    *
remarks:      * 196.207.192.0/18 IP range, or                       *
remarks:      * 213.154.64.0/19 IP range, please                    *
remarks:      * contact is2@sonatel.sn                              *
remarks:      *******************************************************
admin-c:      SBT7-AFRINIC
tech-c:       MN1281-AFRINIC
tech-c:       BAW1-AFRINIC
nic-hdl:      AS12-AFRINIC
mnt-by:       SMM-MNT
source:       AFRINIC # Filtered

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Okt,2019, 18:20:49 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline ddc605

• Ich bin kein Berliner!<br<br />/> Wohne nur hier.
Re: Rose Harry Fumba Moniba <fumbarose@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #2 am: 26,Jun,2009, 10:26:20 »
Aber sicher. So sehen diese Flüchtlinge aus.
<div class=

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #3 am: 26,Jun,2009, 20:34:19 »

Hello DEAR xxxxxxxx
How are you this lovely morning over there in you country(Netherlands?) i am doing great here in Senegal. i just love reading your letter it gives me a start of a new day.I just want to thank you for been there for me and I know there's an ocean between us,and I wish that it weren't true,for every day when I arise,
I yearn to be with you.Though a lot of distance lies between us,you'll always be in my mind and my heart,And every night beneath the stars,I pray for the day we'll never be part.
 Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much

I just can't wait for the transfer to be done then i can come over to your country and meet with you. Anyway you don't have to worry, i understand what you said in your letter, I am ready to be your life time partner that is why i decided to contact you
I will like us to talk this issue on phone i really want to hear your voice , just call the number to rev father paul johnson he will the send for me in the female hustle. Here is the number....country code-(+221) number-(761 235 861). ask of the girl from liberia,Rose.
MY dear if really you are ready to help me transfer of late father's money into your account, i shall send you the bank conatct where my late father deposited the money in one of the leading bank in UK. I choose you for serval reason and i understand you would never disppoint me. i am keen to know more from you then see where it goes from here, are you married?
I have to stop here , hope to get your letter soon
LOT'S OF CARE'S
RUTH

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Okt,2019, 18:21:19 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #4 am: 29,Jun,2009, 03:25:16 »
Hello Darling.
                     How are you doing? hope you are fine. i just want you to transfer my late father's money into your account pending my arrival to meet with you. Iam glad you made it clear that you would help me transfer my late father's money into your account. As i said in my last mail you are the first person i have meet on dating online,Hope you would never disappoint me, cause i will never disappoint you.

THIS IS A LOVE POEM FOR YOU
Title: say me just once
Say me just once that,I Love You;Say me just once that,
My Heaven is in You;Say me just once that,You are mine;Say me just once that,Our Love is divine;Say me just once that,My God is in You;Say me just once that,I pray for You;
Say me just once that,I Love You...SAY ME......

Really all these are God's Plan for both of us As i said in my previous mail here is the bank contact.
            I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the sum of £ 6.5,000.00 million euro deposited by my late father Mr Harry Fumba of which i am the next of kin. The contact information's of the bank are as follows,

DIAMOND BANK PLC.LONDON( justbank@aol.com)
Email addresses: justbank@aol.com
 Account number :DMB745008901546/QB/91/B.
The name of the transfer  officer is Mr Charles Blaise
Telephone number:    +447024021543

Fax  number         00448712642165
Contact them now on how to transfer the of £ 6.5,000.00 million euro deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus rising up a family of our own, and investing it in lucrative business.Honey,like i told you that this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible to meet with you.Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information OK. please try to call me with the Rev father's number, i will like to hear your voice on phone, here is the number  +221 761 235 861
just ask of the girl Ruth form Liberia he will then send for me in the female hostel . Well as for the invesrtment, i dont know yet, i think you have to dicide what step i should take after the transfer of my late father's money into your account peding my arrival to meet with you.
I'm waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever ,
Ruth

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Okt,2019, 18:21:43 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Rose Harry Fumba Moniba / Ruth Fumba <fumbarose@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #5 am: 20,Okt,2019, 18:22:29 »
https://datememateme.com/anita-new-york-58232

Zitat
ANITA, NEW YORK 34
Name:   Anita
City:   New York, USA
Marital status:   Single
Zodiac Sign:   Libra
Languages:   
Children:   No Children
About Anita:
tell you later tell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you latertell you later

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Okt,2019, 18:30:31 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #6 am: 20,Okt,2019, 18:24:04 »
https://www.cuplari.ro/anita1a--333854.html

Zitat
anita1a, 32 ani, United States , New York
Hi friendMy Name is Miss Anita.Pls contact my email address,( Anitaharry51@yahoo.co.uk )write me in my inbox,so that i will send you my picture

Basic Info
Nume
Lord123
Sex
fata
Zodie
Pesti
Data nasterii
11 Mar, 1987
Infatisare
Inaltimea
Necompletat
Greutatea
Necompletat
Culoarea ochilor
Necompletat
Lungimea parului
Necompletat
Culoarea parului
Necompletat
Background
Studii
Necompletat
Ocupatia
Necompletat
Domeniu de activitate
Necompletat
Venituri lunare ( &euro )
Necompletat
Statut civil
Necompletat
Copii
Necompletat
Personalitatea
Limba straina
Necompletat
Locul ideal in care as locui
Necompletat
La petreceri sunt
Necompletat
In timpul liber imi place sa
Necompletat
Atunci cand nu este nimic interesant la TV prefer
Necompletat
Cand ma intalnesc cu prietenii, in general
Necompletat
Imi place sa vorbesc despre
Necompletat
La o intalnire, imi place sa
Necompletat
Vreau sa am
Necompletat
Ma excita
Necompletat
Consum alcool
Necompletat
Fumator
Necompletat
Contact
Tara
United States
Judet
New York
Oras
Necompletat
Pagina Web
Necompletat

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Okt,2019, 18:30:55 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #7 am: 20,Okt,2019, 18:29:03 »
Harry Anita 03578