Autor Thema: Sandra Jobe <jobe_sandra@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 7789 mal)

Offline ddc605

• Ich bin kein Berliner!<br<br />/> Wohne nur hier.
Re: Sandra Jobe <jobe_sandra@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #10 am: 17,Jun,2009, 12:39:56 »
Solche Geschichten lassen mich kalt.
Aber so etwas von kalt. Habe schon Eiszapfen am Körper.

Hello Dearest one,
  How are you today and your work with your family, i hope you are fine? i am very sorry for not responding to your mail since the last time you wrote me, one, i was taking care of my little brother who was down with fever and secondly i have been reasoning on what you asked me to do for you in the case of proving my words to you, i was convinced from the very first time i met your profile in that dating site and from your words to me from the very first day we started writing mail to each other but i am so confused and worried over your questions because i know that i have brought myself out just for you and you only because of what you told me that you need true love since you have been alone without any lady in your life.
 Dearest Xxxxxx here in the camp we are not allowed to take such a snap which you requested from me and our condition here is too critical that to see what to eat is very difficult not to talk of the water to drink, that brings me to this question if it happens that it is your own biological child that is in my condition will you allow her to take a nude snap and give another man? i am a virgin and since i was born i have not been in any relationship just that  Death and nature didn't allow us to enjoy the fullest of fatherly and motherly love because i know if my parents where around they wouldn't have given me the chance to come in a dating site in search of love relationship because i am too small for that and i am still a virgin, please i want you to tell me from you heart if you really want to help us out from this miserable condition or not so that i will know how to bear my cross i know that someday My God will see us through from this life of molestation and sufferings. check if you were happened to be in our shoes think about it when two little kids cries for help and you refused them just because of your personal belief and you latter noticed they were your relation or someone that is so dear to you, think about it! life has nothing more precious to give than when you share the burden of each other no matter what it takes you, we have no one again here to help us only you! as for proves i am ready to give you the deposit and other certificate of  the bank that i was able to run out with when the incidence occurred though i was advised by my Dad not to give it out unless the bank requested it but i will give it to you for the love and do any other thing you know i can do in our present condition. i am still waiting to hear from you and my love for you still remain stagnant and unmemorable.
Yours Heart full of tears
Sandra

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Okt,2019, 21:10:03 von Administrator »
<div class=

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
« Antwort #11 am: 17,Okt,2019, 20:57:27 »
http://www.freelovemaker.com/profile.php?ID=2898

Zitat
sanra00
   - 32 y/o female
   - banjul,Gambia
   - English, English, English
   - Have no children
   - E-Mail or ID: 2898
Sex   female
Children   0
Want children   Yes
Date of birth   1987 - January - 1
Height   5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Marital status   Single
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a   male
Looking for an age range   24 -  75
Relationship   Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal
Description:
I am sandra by name a good looking lady from a well responsible family who likes everything that is essential in humans life, my hobbies include reading, swimming, dancing, hiking and watching movies and i want to meet a man who knows the real meaning of true love and can show me love with care.

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Okt,2019, 21:10:29 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #12 am: 17,Okt,2019, 20:59:01 »
https://www.jumpdates.com/profile/bintalove.html?sourcehit=view_profile

Zitat
Username : bintalove ( BELLPORT ,New York ,United States )
Headline : I like being friend with people i meet around me. My name is binta, i am nice looking with a good.
Have Kids :
Want Kids :
Drinks :
Smokes :
Height : 6'9"
Body Type :
Ethnicity : African-American
Religion :

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Okt,2019, 21:10:52 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #13 am: 17,Okt,2019, 21:00:47 »
https://datememateme.com/conteh-dakar-69022

Zitat
CONTEH, DAKAR 31
Name:   Conteh
City:   Dakar, Senegal
Marital status:   Single
Zodiac Sign:   Aries
Languages:   
Children:   No Children
am cool caring sexy and lovely

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Okt,2019, 21:11:16 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #14 am: 17,Okt,2019, 21:03:00 »
https://www.mobifriends.com/single-women/woman_gallosingallina_oin

Zitat
Gallosingallina 67 years 1 picture
Zamora, Zamora chinchipe, Ecuador
looking for: single men
To: flirt
Soy una persona comprensiva, en base al diálogo, amante de lanaturaleza, el dinero solo considero co algo importante pero no indispensable, me gusta vivir el momento con todas las previsiones positivas, soy analiosta de realida nacional y mundial.

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Okt,2019, 21:11:42 von Administrator »