Autor Thema: Rita Porter <ritaporter89@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 22451 mal)

Offline winterzeit

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Mittlerweile sind schon ein paar komische Situationen geschehen, so auch diese folgende:

Zitat

Hello Mr Rene this is beatrice the woman that goes to bank to get money for Chloe my friend she is like a sister to me very kind and God fearing woman..i came here because She ask me to do it ..Chloe is in the hospital and need a medical treatment to survive for you because i know that She is crazy for you..The doctor said before she can get well she need to pay money for the treatment for her life..i came here because she give me her gmail email and password and told me to email you with this..Thank you so much my best Regard to Rene..

I hope to hear from you soon because the doctor is expecting everything soon as possible then the doctors well take care of her..
I know you lover Chloe so much so do something about it

Bye for now
da ich aber keine Ahnung hatte, hackte ich nach und erhielt folgende Info:

Zitat
Well Rene.. i don't know nothing about you because i am not here chatting with you so only Chloe tells me something about you..Rene if you really want Chloe in your life you need to do any thing possible to have her because i know she is very hard working woman and she needs you everytime..i was in the hospital sitting down and hear Her calling your name and that tells me that She care much about you..well the doctor says the medical treatment is 551.418 GHS  and the Hospital Bill is 266.185GHS ..i don't know know how much it cost in your country but please don't let her die because she is in a very bad condition the doctors are waiting for us to pay for all this and she can get well soon so my dear Rene i know how Chloe is she is very kind and very God fearing woman do something about it or you will loose her soon..but i hope you care about her and you will do something about it

My best regards
:Beatrice Manu:
das ging mir gegen Strich und so blockierte ich sie und kurz danach kam dann dieses:
Zitat

hello if something has happened just tell me you don't reply my email why i am back from hospital and you have blocked me on skype just tell me why and i will know what is worng now you don't tell me nothing am just worryied email me back please or just give me your cell phone number i will call you and ask why

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Aug,2017, 18:27:43 von Administrator »

Offline winterzeit

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
und immer wieder etwas neues dazu:
Zitat
Well honey sorry that i was not online..If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder, hold you close to me and answer with a smile, “Like this.There’s a love that only you can give, a smile that only your lips can show, a twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes and my life that only you can complete.
If I can just make everything fall where it should be, I would. If I could make life better for you, I would. But I can’t. All I can do is to let you know that mine has been better because of you.When I say I love you, please believe it’s true. When I say forever, know I’ll never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you won’t cry. Cause the day I’ll be saying that would be the day I die.
Death scares the hell out of me. I don’t wanna die knowing that you’ll cry over me but if death means watching over you and being with you, I might as well take my life just for you.I asked God why life’s like this. He gave me no answer. I asked why I’m still here. Again, He gave me no answer. I asked why I met you. He smiled and said, “So there’d be a reason for everything else.
Someone told me that there really is such thing as magic. I never believed in that till I saw your smile and felt your touch. Then I realized you’re the only magical thing on earth who could turn this world into paradise. I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to hug you tight when you’re lonely, I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours.well honey i love you so much and just wailing to with you soon Kiss and take care

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Aug,2017, 18:28:29 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
@ winterzeit!

Inline über Google.com, die Date-Zeile -0700 USA (gmail.com) und der Name: Mary Wahab!

Zitat
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of montaliwahab@gmail.com designates 10.58.137.167 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.58.137.167
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 07:52:11 -0700

P.S.: Bitte immer den eigenen Namen unkenntlich machen, gilt auch für die eigene E-Mailadresse!
« Letzte Änderung: 20,Aug,2017, 18:28:48 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Browny

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Martha Owusu / Christina Wendelin / Ruth Asare
« Antwort #23 am: 06,Apr,2014, 13:07:40 »
Kumasi, Ghana

Hatte Kontakt mit Christina Wendelin. Sie hat mich um einige tausend FRS erleichtert. Vorgabe von Ausbildung zu Krankenschwester, Wohnungswechsel wegen Vergewaltigungsgefahr des Landlords, Miete neue Wohnung, Bücherkauf. Nach Durchsicht des Forums ist es klar: Sie ist eine Scammerin. Gibt es noch mehr Namen unter welchen Sie operiert, Von welchem Land aus operiert sie???

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Aug,2017, 18:29:11 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Neue Mail Adresse!

<juliana.adele@yahoo.com>

Zitat
     I know there's an ocean between us,and I wish that it weren't true, for every day when I arise,I yearn to be with you.
     Though a lot of distance lies between us, you'll always be in my mind and my heart,And every night beneath the stars.
     I pray for the day we'll never be part and that is the only day you will believe I am not whom you think I am

Crying

Julia

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Aug,2017, 18:29:31 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
You can do all things in life and go scot free but avoid hurting feelings of others, I have given you all my love and heart but what did I get in return? you toy with my heart and then break it,I really do not know what to think about you,perhaps you're an idiot who can't make decision or do things on your own,you allow your friend to block our only way of communicating when you know the day I am coming,how is that my fault...? I will let you be if that is what you want but I am sure all these will be over someday and I will make sure I make you regret your decision for abandoning me

Julia

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Aug,2017, 18:29:54 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
That mean you have Decided to give up on me, I am sure your conscience will not let you rest

Julia

Zitat
I have all the information you required, I am a college graduate and I have my credential and resume with me and did not is what is important at the moment so did can wait till I get to Austria, what is important is how to get me out of here and I am so eager to know how and when.

Julia

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Aug,2017, 18:30:18 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
Are you saying you do not want your money back? If you want me to give up the money its as if you're asking me to give away my heritage, this is the only Means to survive if you can not get the money for the release send me money for the flight then you can get me a job to raise the money for the release of the boxes.

Julia

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
I do not have any contact of my dad and even if I do how do you expect me to bother him in seeking situation, we have not talk for over a year and now you want me to go to him with seeking trouble, what child of a child do you want me to be, you are the only person did can help me, we can pay half of the charges and secure the release of one of the boxes and then I can open it and make payment for the balance and So you send your money, that's the best solution

Kisses

Julia

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
This is the load thing I am going to ask you to do for me as regards the Boxes, do you think I have not suffer enough to even forget the boxes, but I have lost a lot than to give up, I told you did the boxes is temporarily impounded by Nigeria custom, how would I be able to open it and get money, if I am able to secure the release of the boxes I can Easily open it and then send your money, so you can not book and pay flight for me because I will have to present the card used for payment did what for verification before I can be allowed to board a flight this is how things are here in Nigeria Because synthesis country is more of hellhole, I experience this about two weeks ago When a friend bought me a ticket from her credit card to United States Because I received a bad news did my dad is sentenced to 18 months in prison, for tax evasion, He Has been battling with the case for over a year and I think he was found guilty and finally got penalty for the crime, I have a big grudge for him but I feel so sorry for him Either Because I still love him, but there is nothing I can do for him and it breaks my heart. I was told to Provide the credit card used for the payment and I was not able to do so and the reservation was canceled and her credit card refunded.
       Please markus help me for the last time and help yourself I wanted to refund all your money and I can only do that after I secure the release of the Boxes

Kisses

Julia

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Aug,2017, 18:30:49 von Administrator »