Autor Thema: Olivia Asmoah / Rosemond Ansah <sweet_girl3091@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 2061 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
<sweet_sadia2000@hotmail.com> <olivia2u21@gmail.com> <rosemond_ansah_biaka@hotmail.com>

Warten wir einmal was der Header sagt!

Zitat
Im Olivia, 32 yrs of age .And I'm looking for a partner that has similar qualities and interest.Someone that loves to give and recieve affection.I'm looking for that special man who tells me I'm one sexy lady!,and I can whisper lots of sweet things while hes trying to talk on the phone. I'm looking for the guy that might take a dance lesson in the park just for fun.I want this man to be sensual,passionate, and affectionate.I want him to have a great sense of humor cos for me i see myself soo full of humour. I want these things in my partner I am a easy going person.I take a interest in my health, and i take care of my schooling I am very active,like to keep busy, I love my home and taking care of it.I like to have love with some one who can care for love and take life too serious..And because I believe the only way you can have somethiing is to give it away and I want someone who likes to share what I do as well as myself sharing his likes. I want someone who is supportive, a good listener, one who likes to dance, can laugh at a good joke or an oops. I would like someone who is healthy and is not in a lot of debt. I dont like someone who is obsessive or controlling. I would just like a friendship right now. who knows where that will lead and I'm looking for a real successful relationship and if u are intrested u can email me on (sweet_girl3091@yahoo.com or sweet_sadia2000@hotmail.com) or we can chat on messenger and get to know more about each orther hope to hear from u s

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Dez,2017, 19:52:47 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator

hello xxxxxxxx
how are u doing xxxxxxxx
my realy name is Olivia i was born in Ghana,i am 32 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), Black, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair  and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure.  and working as a Waiter In a Local Resturant,am Living with my  Mom in a Logging house,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my mother is a Ghanaian and my mother is From usa..i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very freindly.i have no Kids and Never Married.. i have Graduating last Month and i am Studing Catering(Vocational Skills) .. i Cook Very Well Because that is My Proffession.....lol

let me tell u what i am looking in a man
My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you.
 I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special Man? have a nice day take care , Olivia

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.211.199.1 with SMTP id b1cs197546ebq;
        Sun, 21 Jun 2009 06:49:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.144.6 with SMTP id r6mr4620960and.10.1245592146337;
        Sun, 21 Jun 2009 06:49:06 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <sweet_girl3091@yahoo.com>
Received: from web63806.mail.re1.yahoo.com (web63806.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.97.106])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 37si8932840yxe.19.2009.06.21.06.49.04;
        Sun, 21 Jun 2009 06:49:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of sweet_girl3091@yahoo.com designates 69.147.97.106 as permitted sender) client-ip=69.147.97.106;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of sweet_girl3091@yahoo.com designates 69.147.97.106 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=sweet_girl3091@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 91552 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Jun 2009 13:49:04 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1245592144; bh=yrH39ZQUfW9qnfzhgj4hpVRD1oRX6p6tLpG+nykprEw=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=wrKRk50UGT0p0k03ntMnC0+RDC5pPib8T7wT66+GxN//9Y5Jswb1k+Gl0oT5zRXx0hYJ4HLSjE0hEA+w/38a14vfyLynJTVL4ZklpqZV69zbaXEE6y7sYR93aSNQrkJ4DI+BUsd4Z46dzEm8By8YSF9zXqbE42KCbZ5WHU0S+c8=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=sB0S3DVyIM8f0T9/s7Df0Dubj3xTaDt5Swa2ABHY3iDVOrxXHRp/vtf6SmRE7RN3b2qkezUj93Jo1/5RMa3LfdOe0cChSuSFELKnHqGhR9msOOXmsGuJEB38pi6qznH7OwWUWT0yANfGojvt3ZPTZ7RhRmizeq37jB9Vf7ACKFI=;
Message-ID: <521116.91357.qm@web63806.mail.re1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: q0BKi5YVM1lj6P9ScC0PkooVLJlx3BrBhOnyXqQ3RYT8nia121UV9K81u4_Zl8PhgmQzUcgNHn6s1bJHzwOHaZEqzGsqxicGcO0qIFNSDuxzC24CjG7h2zjUkQC.MBOID1edOs.r6dOya5kg0Cnxer2tX7NHJnSjZp2mg9WO_N7hNoJOe_UbPzawwPNVYhz_TqFOE09A2LByPWPrIAVbrytnW5zCdl.qApywlrHZtFunKTHbxHOf3mbYkwnV7yQRnSevHodctqT9yRZtJYOjNjuuEUQnIeMxGOFeFL.sjHXyaMKHXCN3E7sBsL6AW63a0693.1t96wCF
Received: from [41.210.28.27] by web63806.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 21 Jun 2009 06:49:04 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/5.4.17 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 06:49:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxx@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1817016834-1245592144=:91357"

--0-1817016834-1245592144=:91357
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-373695584-1245592144=:91357"

--0-373695584-1245592144=:91357
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat
41.210.28.27 - Whois Information

inetnum:        41.210.0.0 - 41.210.31.255
netname:        ghanatel
descr:          Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS POOL
admin-c:        MKN4-AFRINIC
admin-c:        DAA7-AFRINIC
admin-c:        EAK16-AFRINIC
tech-c:         MKN4-AFRINIC
tech-c:         DAA7-AFRINIC
tech-c:         EAK16-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         GHANATEL-MNT
mnt-by:         MNT-DAA7
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.210.0.0 - 41.210.63.255

person:       Michael Komla Nfodzo
address:      Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
address:      Telecom House, GTnet/xDSL,
address:      PMB 221
address:      Accra North
phone:        +233 20 2003504
phone:        +233 21 247081
phone:        +233 21 257848
fax-no:       +233 21 247082
e-mail:       mnfodzo@ghanatel.com.gh
nic-hdl:      MKN4-AFRINIC
mnt-by:       MNT-MKN4
remarks:      data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source:       AFRINIC # Filtered

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Dez,2017, 19:54:22 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
As i have get some chance today,that will ,make me be able to tell you about me then you will know the type of person i am and what kind i am.
Am Olivia,32 yrs from USA and stay in Accra the capital city of Ghana. and the resson why i am here in Ghana is becoz my father died and  so i came to Ghana to stay with my mother her here in Accra .And i am a Student. which i obtaining my course .
Am such a cool,gentel,faithful, passionate,tender,sensitive,honest,respectful,God fearing,friendly and kind.
My bobbies :swimming,singing.listen to music,watching movies and cooking.My body size is :
weight: 143 lbs.
height: 5' 8'
hair: Black
eyes: brown
bust: 36''
waist: 34''
hips: 36''
dress: 5
shoe: 8
And am here to look for a serious relationship if only we can start it from here and am single also and would like to know much about you too.and i am hope that we can mail each other on Gmail my id is olivia2u21@gmail.com and we can chat there too .. have a nice day and take care of ur self for me.. bye bye

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Dez,2017, 19:54:58 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Wer soll das den glauben!

hello dear
how are u doing i hope everything is Okay with u and i am very happy that u reply me fast .. well let me tell u more about how i was cheated and i dont wanna experent it again ..:X:X This is how i want to explain things to you so that you can understand me well.I had a man named Larry,I met him through the internet dating site.He then proposed to me that he is very interested in me and want to be with me, I did agreed with his proposal and we tried to get to know each other more for awhile.we then also heard each other's real voice on the phone to trust and believe each other more.Within some weeks later ,Larry told me that he would like me to come to the state and be with him and if possible we can get married.Larry told me that he was single and looking for Love without no kids. I did informed my Uncle about what Larry said,My Uncle, only advised me to take very good care of myself and nowadays men cannot be trusted and maybe he is up to something.
A week later,We started  working  on my documents  to go to the states and be with Larry.I then depart from Ghana and then met Larry at the airport,He then took me to a restaurant nearer to the airport to have some soft drinks and have fun.Which after we moved from the restaurant ,we then went to a house where Larry told me that it was his apartment, I did saw a lady with kids ,Larry told me, that  was his sister so i didn't bother to ask him so much questions.
I was in Larry's apartment for a week,Larry served me good,but it got to a time Larry came to make some discussions with me.Larry told me that ,He would like me to join a prostitution team  so that we can earn much money.And that is the kind of job that he has running over there  to earn much money.I didn't agreed with Larry at all , I am a very good christian woman and a good christian woman shouldn't have to do such thing and even the almighty God is going to judge you someday.So I felt so worried and sad ever since Larry did came to tell me about that issue.One day,a lady called me and warned me to stay away from Larry.Not knowing the lady that i did saw with kids was Larry's wife and he lied to me that it was his sister,that also made me confused and thinking always.So I tried to inform Larry about it,He was not willing to tell me the truth about what was going on.So the lady kept on giving me warning to stay away from Larry and if not she is going to hurt me ,so I did plead with her to tell me much about what she is saying,so we did sat down and she told me that ,she is already married with Larry with 4 wonderful children.And she even showed me their engagement ring's ,she  also showed me some pictures of their wedding day,she even advised me that ,she is a woman and it will pain her so much if I do get cheated and hurt by Larry.So I should try my best to find another man to be with because Larry is just going to use me and dump me somewhere else.So I did went to my room cried so hardly,I prayed to the almighty God for guiding and protecting me from getting hurt.So when Larry arrived,I tried to ask him to tell me the truth about what was going on the house,But it seems like he is not willing to tell me the truth.So even the woman help me with some amount of money to get my trip back to Ghana,I did thank her so much for telling me the truth.So when i arrived here in Ghana, I did told a friend of mine about how i got hurt by Larry,she even told me that now a days men cannot be trust with our heart.They normally just use us and dump us after  they do get whatever they want from the woman.so she even did advice me to take another chance to see whether I could find a right good man to be with me.So when i registered the saymehi.com dating site,I just don't know much about it and you are the first person I was able to talk to.And I know that the almighty God has answered to my prayers.So since then i am very carefully on here.But i know not men are all like that.Thats the end of my story with larry.
Hope that you will understand me and know why i left the state...Tell me How you were hurt and also like you to drop your membership at saymehi.com if only you really want to start afresh with me.

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Dez,2017, 19:55:32 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
hello honey thanks for ur mail and i am very happy that u reply me back this is
THINGS I LIKE
I want to laugh, laugh, laugh with you. I want to dance with you, listen to music with you, and laugh with you. Let's laugh, let's free up, laughing together!
I like biking, I like going to the ocean and walking on the beach. You know it and I love when you propose doing something that maybe you do not specifically like doing, but you do because you know I like it.
I love surprise gifts — a haircut, or a day at a spa, or an hour of massage. It is a real gift when I come back home and find tasks I was supposed to do during that time already taken care of!
A dinner invitation is nice too, but it has to be a surprise. I love when you anticipate my desires; it means you know me very well, all the little things I care about, and my habits

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Dez,2017, 19:56:06 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Olivia <sweet_girl3091@yahoo.com ><sweet_sadia2000@hotmail.com>
« Antwort #5 am: 29,Jun,2009, 03:11:09 »
Neue Bilder und neue E-Mail.

Hello this are the foto u regusted for and i am  hoping top hear from u soon and this is my mail we can even chat there  olivia2u21@gmail.com okay see me a mail through there

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Dez,2017, 19:57:11 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Thanks for u mail and i am happy that u reply me but i am worried about you becoz u took long to reply.. well i hope every thing is well with you can u tell me about ur hole family and why are you not married yet .. and what kind of woman are you looking for...Thanks u very much..take care and have a Good Day hope to hear from u soon
Big Hug and sweet day
   take care

Olivia Asmoah.

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Dez,2017, 19:57:53 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Pass und Visa

Rosemond Ansah H2633675

Rosemond Ansah D23106202

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Dez,2017, 19:59:32 von Administrator »