Autor Thema: Sanya Collins / Seun Fola / Emily / Mary Davis <sanyacollins1977@gmail.com>  (Gelesen 4392 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Dear XXXXXX,
        with me always be truthful.Even now,especially now that a'm  "crying". There is a saying "what you don't know can not hurt you". Well in a relationship"what you do not know can and will hurt" when you find out.This is why its good to be honest from the start about any and everything. I have learned that once you lie about something-then you have to keep lying to cover the first lie.Sometimes things happen--but its always good to go back and be truthful and fix the situation so that it does not keep going on. Because,of knowing this i'm an open book. I do not want nothing to come back to me later on or regret later about this. Its hard to trust someone with things that and thoughts that are so personal to you---this is why I can see why some people choose to hide some things to find out who is the person they are dealing with to protect themselves. But at the same time, its good to be open.and a'm letting you know this, from the begining and i promised not to hurt you and i want the same too coz i dont want to be hurt too.and hope you will borrow me the money and i promised to pay back when i get back,i will find a good job and start a new life. and here is my friends number in US so u can beleive me and help me out coz i will be waiting for the details of the money soon SANDRA   415) 578 5337 OR (304) 721 4754 or  (208) 904 0487  LORA...all i get everyday is voice mails pls save me and help me out coz i hope your next e mail will make me happy here.
SEUN

Header wie oben

Wer soll das den glauben.

Am a British Citizen as you already know so i will give you the exact discreption of my home address in UK so you can confirmed that am for real.
Address  9 Sherwood Street
Piccadilly
London W1F 7BR
United Kingdom

here is the direction from anywhere to see that am telling you thr truth..
By Train :
From Mainland Europe Via Euro Star:
Take the Euro Star train to Waterloo Station. Take the Bakerloo line 3 stops directly to Piccadilly Station.
Get to Piccadilly Circus underground > Take Exit 1 onto Glasshouse Street > cross the road onto Sherwood Street > walk for 30 seconds > You will arrive at my home.

By Plane :

From Heathrow:
Take Heathrow Express to Paddington (15mins). Take the Bakerloo line to Piccadilly Circus (12mins). and look for my address (9 Sherwood Street)

From Gatwick:
Take Gatwick Express to Victoria Station, then take the Vic line to Green Park and Piccadilly line to Piccadilly Circus. and look for my address (9 Sherwood Street)

From Stansted:
Take the Stansted Express to Liverpool Street Station, then take the Central Line to Holborn and then transfer to the Piccadilly Line and get off at Piccadilly Circus. and look for my address (9 Sherwood Street)
From Luton:
Catch the train to Kings Cross train station, then take the Piccadilly Line to Piccadilly.and look for my address (9 Sherwood Street)

By Coach :
Take a coach to Victoria coach station, walk to Victoria tube station. Take one stop to Green Park along the Victoria line, change to Piccadilly line and take one stop to Piccadilly Circus. and look for my address (9 Sherwood Street)

By Car :
Follow the signs for Central London, and then to Piccadilly Circus. Then follow the signs to the near by NCP car park. and look for my address (9 Sherwood Street)

By Ship :
Take the Ferry to Dover. Take the train from Dover to Waterloo, and then change to the bakerloo line 3 stops directly to Piccadilly Circus
and look for my address (9 Sherwood Street)

By Tube
Piccadilly Circus tube station is one minute's walk from my house, and on the Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines.

By Foot :
Take exit 1 from Piccadilly Circus tube station, head down Sherwood Street, and my house is on your right just after the Piccadilly Theatre

Header wie oben  Montreal

« Letzte Änderung: 27,Nov,2017, 19:40:22 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Babe,
  i have tried to attached all my documents including the police report coz i have been at the nearest police station and they told me they are working on tracking my promoter down with the interpol,my passport and the aggrement which i sign before the contract and my birth certificate so u can beleive me and help me out coz a'm real and i feel so ashamed asking you for help but i think i have no choice if i dont want to die here soon so pls and pls save me and the lord will save you too, i swear on my dead parents grave that i will never let u down or make u regret helping me out of this mess that i found my self in.i will be here waiting for ur next e mail and praying that u the lord touch ur soul and u can help me out with the money so i can settled my bills coz a'm really going thru hell down here and i want to get out of here now so pls save me.
waiting for ur response
SEUN

Please XXXXX i am really begging you in the name of the almight God that you serve and that i serve please i really understand how you feel but please i really need you to understand my situation and what i am going through right now.i know this whole story sound wierd somehow and it really makes me feel so ashamed for asking you for money because we have never met and i dont know how you are going to feel about it but please and please help me out or help me out with part of the money,please you can contact the hotel and confirmed about my bills and also i have attach the hotel bills in my previous e mail so please for the sake of God and the sake of Jesus please help me out and give me a try and i swear on my dead parents grave that i will never let you down or make you regret helping me out please i really need this money and i need to settled the bills so i can leave here please i can pay you back when i get there and get a good job but please just put the trust on me for once and try please i am so lonely here and i dont know what to do anymore and i really feel so ashamed asking you for help because i dont want the relationship to start this way by asking you for money but right now i think i have no choice so please and please give me a try and i swear i will never let you down please..i will be here praying and i hope the lord that i serve in his power and mighty touch your heart as a good christian and you can help me and put a smile on my face because i have been crying all day long and i dont know what to do than asking you for help and putting all my hopes on you and i hope you wouldn't let me down.actually all hopes comes from the lord and i know and he will use you as my angel to help me and save me...
i hope to read a very good news from you and i hope your next letter will make me happy
SEUN

Header wie oben

« Letzte Änderung: 27,Nov,2017, 19:41:36 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline amicus

• Global Moderator
  • I Love Anti Scam NL
Weitere Bilder von ihr!

« Letzte Änderung: 27,Nov,2017, 19:42:58 von Administrator »
Es kann nicht alles ganz richtig sein in der Welt weil die Menschen noch mit Betrügereien regiert werden müssen.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Seun Fola 034027009

Sanya Collins 034027009

Beschreibung

Die beiden United Kingdom Pass sind ein 100% Fake! Das Passphoto ist so in einem Pass nicht möglich. Das Schriftbild wurde verändert und entspricht nicht dem Original. Maschinenlesbarer Teil ist falsch es fehlen verschiedene Passagen.Ein Pass gibt es nur einmal nicht wie hier zweimal mit anderen Namen.

Description

The United Kingdom Passport is a 100% Fake! The passport photo is not in one pass thus possible. The typeface was changed and does not match the original. Machine-readable part is incorrect, it lacks several passages. There is only one pass, not like here twice with different name.
« Letzte Änderung: 27,Nov,2017, 19:45:09 von Administrator »

Offline piccolastrega

cath
« Antwort #14 am: 12,Aug,2011, 20:11:21 »
40Gold

Zitat
Profil von »aro111«

aro111             

Name      cath

Alter      30 Jahre

Kategorie:      Sie sucht Ihn

Schulabschluss:     

Größe:      0.96 m            Gewicht:      45 kg

PLZ:      5999            Land:      Deutschland

Augen:      braun            Haare:      braun dunkel

Familienstand:      Ledig

Kinder:      Nein            Alkohol:      nein

Raucher:      nein

« Letzte Änderung: 27,Nov,2017, 19:46:45 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: cath
« Antwort #15 am: 15,Aug,2011, 16:36:17 »
Die Dame ist bereits mit folgenden Identitäten als Scam gelistet

Cath <cathjoe77@yahoo.com> <cathjoe77@hotmail.com>

« Letzte Änderung: 27,Nov,2017, 19:47:11 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: cath
« Antwort #16 am: 15,Aug,2011, 21:04:26 »
weitere Fälle:

Tade Williams <ldestiny79@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:

Sandra Mantell <sandra_mantell@yahoo.com>

Lonely Doris <lonelydoris@live.com>

Supo Williams <truelisa_1980@yahoo.com>

Laura William <laurawilliam98@hotmail.com>

Susan Bethany <mamasexybusty@yahoo.com>

Lauren Moore <laurenwantsomeone@yahoo.com>

Kate Allison <kate.allison59@yahoo.com>
« Letzte Änderung: 20,Nov,2011, 22:54:25 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator