Autor Thema: Melissa Smith <melissa_smith61@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 745 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Melissa Smith <melissa_smith61@yahoo.com>
« am: 05,Feb,2009, 20:58:11 »
Hi XXXX,
   I am so Glad to hear back from you and also sounds good to me, You are looking nice in that picture and can you tell me more about yourself ? Because i am single and looking for my true love...Just tell me more about yourself ?

Regards

Hello XXXX,
  You sounds so good and glad to hear back from you again and would really love to know more you deeply........Well more about me as i told you in brief in my first IM  that I am a 29 years old, self employed lady from Kansas City But presently in United Kingdom for a business trip and i will be back in a couple of weeks,, Well I am currently single and really looking for the right man to settle down with and i hope to find him on here someday.

Anyway from a Christian family, (sensitive in humour)  I supply computer accessories and i also supply them internationally,,,I do travel alot also, due to my job  & love to read in  English variety of books, I think I am sensitive and kind to people,

My Mum, Dad with my two lovely brother died on there way going to london for an occassion,,,so since then i have been lonely and really looking for the right man who is gonna be there for me as a father and Lover...Infact i was just crying here now because its very painful to me, whenever i remember it.

My mother always says that I am good looking take a good care of my body and my look, also I think I have a good sense of humour enjoy going to theater ,concerts and be a good Christian. And that teach me to be open minded, forgiving , loving and of my hobbies like to laugh, I live to be spontaneous, and I am usually up to trying any good thing at least once, I love relaxing indoors after the days activities by watching movies, reading and a little sleep to relax my veins

My sign I do not believe in signs and i am 5:7 tall, White in colour but prefer blue as my favorite colour.
I'm a people person...Very warm...Giving...Committed to family...Friendly....Funny...
I think I am Smart...ahhhh and hope to be full of charm...

My favorite things include my family and my education mostly followed by other interesting things. .......
I like being at the library or hostel, reading, watching movies, camping, hiking, riding bicycle, and laughing...
I don't smoke but at time take alcoholic occasionally..........

Regards

Melissa,,,,,

Spoiler
Delivered-To: XXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.65.197.12 with SMTP id z12cs242847qbp;
       Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:38:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.114.130.1 with SMTP id c1mr278504wad.152.1225737513559;
       Mon, 03 Nov 2008 10:38:33 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <melissa_smith61@yahoo.com>
Received: from n58.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (n58.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com [98.136.44.46])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id y11si15013065pod.19.2008.11.03.10.38.32;
       Mon, 03 Nov 2008 10:38:32 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of melissa_smith61@yahoo.com designates 98.136.44.46 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.136.44.46;
DomainKey-Status: bad (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of melissa_smith61@yahoo.com designates 98.136.44.46 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=melissa_smith61@yahoo.com; domainkeys=hardfail (test mode) header.From=melissa_smith61@yahoo.com
Received: from [216.252.122.219] by n58.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Nov 2008 18:38:31 -0000
Received: from [69.147.84.114] by t4.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Nov 2008 18:38:31 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp203.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Nov 2008 18:38:31 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 885028.44760.bm@omp203.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 69703 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Nov 2008 18:38:31 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
 h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-
Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
 b=dlYU3E/LFhKve03ajtjF6Ezsv4Jdrv1GRDvPctU87OcJPDXpQIGs8ulW/lUdU9b+2/JYUnnUnavw9
hhWtfCkSfBPm/L1gwFxxsHKNLHWXeGbBWwvptPnFTyP1U7mfRRgc/HQvJxNQ1GYQCdx3+muPB3eH82Kj
XpTfFCvqbuGYUw=;
X-YMail-OSG: uqOa_pgVM1lkUgya.whn.RY77NFZS5g8hyU6FmgxcTZzeh12SknotNWLhiN51cppsAJY5chezipSE9og
jteYKEDxOoKVEAULXjQNRoSR.f1poT52Zr5cY_o.P_EFr64gsi23M9PsjRU0CQ6IqAmaNaNV0.4-
Received: from [41.204.224.41] by web45009.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 03 Nov 2008 10:38:31 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.247.3
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:38:31 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: melissa_smith61@yahoo.com
Subject: More About me.....
To: ich <XXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870811030055y115b19fax4f5ee64f72c10db5@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-23663232-1225737511=:68361"
Message-ID: <758862.68361.qm@web45009.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>

--0-23663232-1225737511=:68361
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.204.224.41
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.204.224.41
inetnum:        41.204.224.0 - 41.204.227.255
netname:        DIRECTONPC-Wireless-ISP-NETBLK
descr:          Dynamic IP pools for Direct on PC Ltd
descr:          Fixed wireless broadband
descr:          wireless Internet services for Abuja and PH.
admin-c:        IP1-AFRINIC
tech-c:         IP1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         DOPCNG-MNT
mnt-lower:      DOPCNG-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.204.224.0 - 41.204.255.255

person:         IP Administrator
address:        Direct-on-PC Limited
address:        Plot B, Block 1
address:        Illupeju Industrial avenue
address:        Illupeju
address:        Lagos
address:        Nigeria
address:        NG
phone:          +234-1-2701700
fax-no:         +234-1-2713554
e-mail:         hostmaster@directonpc.com
org:            ORG-DOP1-AFRINIC
nic-hdl:        IP1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         DOPCNG-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Dez,2018, 16:04:45 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Melissa Smith <melissa_smith61@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 05,Feb,2009, 20:58:38 »
Ok i have just written it down to my Dairy and will let you know when am coming but Dear I am not really happy due to the embarrasement i got from the hotel manager, All because i was just owing him some little amount for my hotel bills and i have already told him am gonna pay his money as soon as i get paid but he didn"t take that from me , Now he only give me just 2 days to pay his money orelse he"s gonna kick me out of the hotel here,

I feel so embarrased and it seems am gonna kill myself because i have no one to assist me , I would be very glad and so happy if you could help me and if you remember i told you am presently in United Kingdom right now and i promise to give you back the money in double, please for God sake, just kindly help me and i swear i will never dissapoint or hurt you in any way because i have been really hurt so badly by men and i don"t want that to happen to me any more because i know how painful it is for someone to be hurt, i am a God fearing lady, i don"t cheat nor lie and i have never cheated on any one before, ,,,,,I was Crying and Crying while rolling on the floor now ,

Your"s Hopeless Girl
  Melissa

Hier einmal das ganze in Deutsch

Ok Ich habe sie nur niedergeschrieben zu meiner Molkerei und lassen Sie wissen, wann am nächsten, sondern Liebe Ich bin nicht wirklich glücklich aufgrund der embarrasement Ich habe aus dem Hotel-Manager, Alle, weil ich war nur wegen ihm einige kleine Betrag für meine Rechnungen Hotel und ich habe ihm bereits gesagt, bin Gonna zahlen sein Geld so schnell wie ich bezahlt, aber er didn "t nehmen, dass von mir, Jetzt ist er nur geben Sie mir nur 2 Tage zu zahlen sein Geld orelse er" s Gonna kick mich aus dem Hotel hier,

Ich fühle mich so peinlich, und es scheint, bin Gonna Kill mich, weil ich nicht ein, die Sie mir, ich wäre sehr froh, und so freuen, wenn Sie mir helfen könnten und wenn Sie erinnere mich, dass ich Ihnen sagte, bin derzeit in Großbritannien im Moment und ich verspreche um Ihnen das Geld zurück in Doppel-, wenden Sie sich bitte für Gottes willen, nur bitte hilf mir, und ich schwöre, ich werde nie enttäuschen oder verletzen Sie in irgendeiner Form, weil ich wirklich wurden verletzt so schlecht von Männern und i don "t wollen, dass das geschehen für mich nicht mehr, weil ich wissen, wie schmerzhaft es ist für jemanden zu verletzen, ich bin ein Gott fürchten Dame, I don "t betrügen noch liegen, und ich habe nie betrogen auf eine vor, ,,,,, Ich weinte und Crying während kaputtlachen jetzt,

Ihre "s Hopeless Girl
   Melissa

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Dez,2018, 16:05:22 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #2 am: 05,Feb,2009, 20:59:05 »
Dear i truly understand you and i have just attached my Passport Copy including my Home Address, I can even show you my Birth Certificate but that if you want me to send it to you.     Home Address :-  1039 Orville Ave, Kansas City, KS 66102

Dear here is the Information to send me the money through Western Union.....

Name,,,,,Melissa Smith
Address:18-20 Bridge Street,Deansgate,Manchester,M3 3DS,England.

Header Lagos

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Dez,2018, 16:12:21 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #3 am: 05,Feb,2009, 20:59:30 »
Dear just try to understand me that am really tired of all this and you know i am a bad position , is it because i asked you to help me out , Is that why you are trying to stress or teasing me , Anyway just Click On Top the Passport Copy and it will become Large, so you can see it very clearly, just kindly help me out and i swear i will never dissapoint or hurt you in any way

Hopeless Girl..

Melissa

Honey are you teasing me or What because i just can"t really understand you any more, you have asked for my passport copy, i sent it to you and what else,. if you can"t help me ,. just let me know and stop teasing me....

Just click on the download and it will pop up largely...ok byeee, i can"t resend anything again

Please why are treating me this way,. ok just don"t worry , forget about the help i asked you and leave me alone,,,,Game Player

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Dez,2018, 16:06:42 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #4 am: 16,Dez,2018, 12:24:38 »
http://www.polishcupiddating.com/nevaehhayes

Zitat
nevaehhayes

General Details
I am:
Woman
Seeking a:
Man
United States
City:
kansas
Zip code:
Description:
I'm bittersweet.I'll knock you off of my feet, And you can't help yourself. You don't want anyone else. I'm a mystery. You're too much for me. But you keep coming back for more. I'm just the girl youre looking for. I can't keep a secret. For more than an hour. I run on one hundred proof attitude power and the more you ignore me, the more you adore me. What can you do? You'll do anything for me... just msg me here or you can just add me up at nevaehhayes at yma il . co m or nevaehhayes at hot ma il . co m
Looking for:
a person who can laugh with me,, jive with me,, will take care of me,, who can make me happy,, will do best for me,, ask me for more..
Appearance
Body type:
Slim
Height:
5' 7"
Eyes:
Gray
Hair:
Blonde
Ethnicity:
Caucasian (white)
Lifestyle
Home and Family
Professional Life
Personal

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Dez,2018, 16:09:15 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #5 am: 16,Dez,2018, 12:25:34 »
http://www.polishcupiddating.com/heaven001

Zitat
heaven001

General Details
I am:
Woman
Seeking a:
Man
United States
City:
kansas
Zip code:
Description:
I'm bittersweet.I'll knock you off of my feet, And you can't help yourself. You don't want anyone else. I'm a mystery. You're too much for me. But you keep coming back for more. I'm just the girl youre looking for. I can't keep a secret. For more than an hour. I run on one hundred proof attitude power and the more you ignore me, the more you adore me. What can you do? You'll do anything for me... or you can just add me up at nevaehhayes at y m a i l . c o m or nevaehhayes at h o t m a i l . c o m ok?? im online there ok,,, got it?? mwaaahs ;)
Looking for:
a person who can laugh with me,, jive with me,, will take care of me,, who can make me happy,, will do best for me,, ask me for more..
Appearance
Body type:
Slim
Height:
5' 7"
Eyes:
Gray
Hair:
Black
Ethnicity:
Caucasian (white)

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Dez,2018, 16:08:44 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #6 am: 16,Dez,2018, 12:28:10 »
http://www.polishcupiddating.com/christianajen

Zitat
christianajen

General Details
I am:
Woman
Seeking a:
Man
United States
City:
kansas
Zip code:
Description:
I enjoy dancing, taken pictures and to make my home the coziest place in the world. I prefer an active rest together with my friends. I adore extreme and I cannot imagine my life without sports.
Looking for:
I am a very romantic girl, so I am looking for love, as I believe that a real love exists! I want to find my beloved man to give him all my love and care
Appearance
Body type:
Slim
Height:
5' 10"
Eyes:
Blue
Hair:
Blonde
Ethnicity:
Asian

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Dez,2018, 16:07:48 von Administrator »