Autor Thema: Favour <mabou.favour@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 6122 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Floxy < floxy_xx03@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #10 am: 27,Jul,2009, 20:31:21 »
Sendet das gleiche Bild wie im Start.

Dearest xxxxxxx

I have really been touched by your message,Since when I sent my life history message to you,I have been wondering high what your reaction will be,Because we have never meet or known each other before, But despite that you replied me with sympathetic and courageous words.

I have choose you to assist me not by own doing my dear, Through my late fathers WILL it is compulsory that I must execute this transaction with a foreigner and for this reason I have taken my time to pray about this communication before I ever contacted you for this transaction and for your help to make me come and complete my Education in your country. I just believe after prayers that I will meet some one like you,Now by my mere trust I have found you,  I am sure the you will not let me down.Please they is no risk involve, this is 100% risk free.

Firstly I thank you for your indication of helping me now, because I so much love to complete my education in your country,You will be managing the funds for me while I will go back to school,

I want to go straight to the point,  I am mailing you from the office of the Rev.Father in the camp,  I have confide on him,  I did explained a bit about my situation to him but not everything,   He gave me the access to his computer twice a day just to help me because I told him that I want to get out from Africa as soon as possible, But firstly I must get the funds transferred into an account abroad,   Since I don't have any body abroad I decided to contact you, Only if you will be honest and kind to my situation and assist me with all sincerity in your heart.

This is Rev.Fathers telephone number :+221-77-647-39-81 When you call ,Tell the Rev.Father that you will like to speak with Miss Floxy Johnson,From Hostel 74, he will call me.

I will like  you to send to me  your full data such as .
(1) Your  Address................................................
(2) Your Full name.................................................
(3) Your Phone number.......................................

On receipt of  this   email will i forward  to you all the Account information and the contact of  the bank were this money is deposited and the account info.i  am looking forward  to read from you.
After the transaction we will work for my coming to your country within 1 or 2 weeks time.Please and most importantly, i will like you to assure me that you will keep this transaction and myself secret till i come over.I will be expecting your reply
My regards love
Floxy,
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #11 am: 28,Jul,2009, 19:44:40 »
Dearest xxxxxxxx
Thanks for your mail,I  will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.
I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am Miss Floxy Yormie 24 years old girl from Liberia,the only daughter of Late Johnson Yormie the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed ,

My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor ,he accuse my father of coup attempt.. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee herein Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term  business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$6, 300, 000.00 in a Bank  with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my ist year in th university, when the crisis started.  It is my intention to compensate you with 5% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital.

This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.   As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response.
Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transfered.I will send you my picture in my next mail.
Yours Sincerely,
 Floxy,
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #12 am: 29,Jul,2009, 10:40:10 »
I will like  you to send to me  your full data such as .
(1) Your  Address...............................................
(2) Your Full name................................................
(3) Your Phone number........................................

On receipt of  this   email will i forward  to you all the Account information and the contact of  the bank were this money is deposited and the account info.i  am looking forward  to read from you.
After the transaction we will work for my coming to your country within 1 or 2 weeks time.Please and most importantly, i will like you to assure me that you will keep this transaction and myself secret till i come over.I will be expecting your reply
My regards love
Floxy,

Ann Mabou 0228

« Letzte Änderung: 25,Sep,2017, 20:50:32 von Administrator »

Tomy

• Gast
Rosemary <rosy2x3@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #13 am: 31,Jul,2009, 18:51:41 »
Hier schon wieder eine Mail die ich über K-V bekommen habe

Rosemary

Zitat
      Hello
von rosybaby4u
Hello
My name is Rosemary,i am tall and sexy
looking young girl, after reading your
profile,i will like to have a
relationship with you, can you write me
at
rosy2x3@yahoo.com
we can start from there, also i will
send you my picture, i will be waiting
because i have something VERY IMPORTANT
to tell you, take care and lots of
love,God bless
(rosy2x3@yahoo.com)
Rosemary

Zitat
rosybaby4u

Land: Deutschland
PLZ-Bereich: 21...

Ich suche: einen Mann
für: Freundschaft, Flirt, Partnerschaft

Größe: bis 1.80
Statur: normal
Haarfarbe: rot
Beruf: Wehrdienst
Sternzeichen: Löwe

Das sollte man unbedingt über mich wissen:
love

So sehe ich mich selbst:
love

Ich wünsche mir von einem Partner
oder Freund:
love

Das mag ich überhaupt nicht:
love

Hobbies:
Haustiere, Basketball, Musik hören, Partys
rosybaby4u

Das Leben genießen
Musik hören
Partys

Aktiv und fit
Schwimmen
Basketball

Die freien Stunden
Garten und Balkon
Haustiere
Denksport und Rätsel

Sport zwischen Mattscheibe und Stadion
Tennis
Leichathletik

Die Welt der Klänge
Electronic
Hard Rock / Heavy Metal

Einmal um die ganze Welt
Abenteuerreisen
Aktivurlaub

Beruf und Karriere
:Finanzen
Aktien und Börse:

Immer wieder die langweilige Profile eines wie das ander und wieder ohne Bild man könnte heulen
« Letzte Änderung: 25,Sep,2017, 20:55:29 von Administrator »

Offline ddc605

• Ich bin kein Berliner!<br<br />/> Wohne nur hier.
Re: Rosemary rosybaby4u <rosy2x3@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #14 am: 01,Aug,2009, 00:26:06 »
Zitat
Das mag ich überhaupt nicht:
love

:o :o
<div class=

Tomy

• Gast
« Antwort #15 am: 01,Aug,2009, 00:27:55 »
@ ddc605

Ich weiß die mag bestimmt nur mein Geld :'(

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #16 am: 01,Aug,2009, 03:34:18 »
Das gibt einen 419 wenn der Header kommt geht sie in den offenen bitte anschreiben für Bilder.

Tomy

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: 01,Aug,2009, 03:38:11 »
@ Administrator

die bekommt mal wie alle eine Mail, und ich wette sie antwortet auch und dann hoffe ichdass auch Bilder dabei sind. Bin mal gespannt wo die her ist.

Tomy

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: 03,Aug,2009, 09:18:20 »
Die Antwort leider ohne Bild

und jetzt sage ich

Auf wiedersehen Schatzi --  Atta atta

Der Platz im Offenen ist jetzt sicher
Zitat
Von: Miss Rosemary
Datum: 08/03/09 09:02:15
An: xyz
Betreff: [Spam] God bless you

Liebste xxxxx
    Vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail, ich werde wirklich gerne haben eine gute Beziehung mit Ihnen, und ich habe einen besonderen Grund, warum ich mich entschieden, mit Ihnen Kontakt aufnehmen.

Ich habe mich entschieden, um Kontakt mit Ihnen wegen der Dringlichkeit meiner Situation hier und nach dem Lesen Ihres Profils, ich bin Miss Rosemary Yormie 24 Jahre altes Mädchen aus Liberia, die einzige Tochter von Johnson Yormie Ende der stellvertretende Minister für Nationale Sicherheit unter der Führung von Präsident Charles Taylor, der jetzt im Exil, nachdem viele unschuldige Seele getötet wurden, mein Vater getötet wurde von der Regierung von Charles Taylor, vorwerfen, er mein Vater der Putschversuch.

Ich bin begrenzt, um Kontakt mit Ihnen wegen der Misshandlung I am Erhalt von meiner Stiefmutter. Sie geplant, um sofort alle meine späten Vaters Treasury und Eigenschaften von mir seit dem unerwarteten Tod von meinem geliebten Vater.

Gleichzeitig wollte ich die Flucht nach Europa, aber sie verstecken meine internationalen Pass und andere wertvolle Dokumente reisen. Zum Glück entdecken sie nicht gehalten, wo ich meines Vaters, die Datei enthält wichtige Dokumente. Also habe ich beschlossen, auf die Flüchtlingslager, wo ich bin derzeit Asylbewerber im Rahmen des UN-Hochkommissariat für Flüchtlinge hier für die Dakar, der Republik Senegal. Ich möchte mit Ihnen persönlich für eine langfristige Geschäftsbeziehung Unterstützung und Investitionen in Ihrem Land.

Mein Vater gesegnet Speicher hinterlegt die Summe von US $ 6, 700, 000.00 in einer Bank mit meinem Namen, da die nächsten Angehörigen. Aber ich muss Sie mit uns die notwendigen Unterlagen über die Bestätigung der Annahme, die mir für den Transfer und die Investitionen der fund.As Sie werden mir helfen, in eine Investition, und ich möchte mein Studium, wie ich war in meinem erste Jahr, in th Universität, wenn die Krise begonnen.

Es ist meine Absicht, um Sie mit 5% des gesamten Geld für Ihre Dienste und das Gleichgewicht ist mein Kapital. Dies ist der Grund, warum ich mich entschieden, mit Ihnen Kontakt aufnehmen. Bitte alle Mitteilungen sollten durch diese E-Mail-Adresse nur für die Zwecke vertraulich.

Sobald ich Ihre positive Reaktion zeigt Ihr Interesse werde ich die Dinge sofort in die Tat umzusetzen. Im Lichte der oben genannten, ich schätze eine dringende Nachricht mit Angabe Ihrer Fähigkeit und Bereitschaft, mit dieser Transaktion aufrichtig.
In Erwartung Ihrer dringenden und positive Resonanz. Bitte bewahren Sie diese nur für sich selbst wenden Sie sich bitte bitte ich Sie nicht offen zu legen, bis ich es kommen, wenn der Fonds wurde transfered.I legen wird mein Bild in meinem nächsten Mail.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Rosemary

Dearest xyz
   Thanks for your mail , I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am Miss Rosemary Yormie 24 years old girl from Liberia,the only daughter of Late Johnson Yormie the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor ,he accuse my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee herein Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$6, 700, 000.00 in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my first year in th university, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 5% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transfered.I will attach my picture in my next mail.
Yours Sincerely,
Rosemary

Spoiler
Return-Path: <rosy2x3@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 0000
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 03 Aug 2009 07:02:15 -0000
Received: from web62203.mail.re1.yahoo.com (HELO web62203.mail.re1.yahoo.com) [69.147.75.2]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx043) with SMTP; 03 Aug 2009 09:02:15 +0200
Received: (qmail 6589 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Aug 2009 07:02:14 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1249282934;
 bh=shx8IFwk+i1irD1dN717QfxkgPwzn38sFu9FVmHOeSE=;
 h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
 b=GbqbqNj4FLcQu4tvuAGQDEGkmVF0vcPSiD7358XEUgmaGA9t+dAqDX/LsYctGNI53LgBf4VmlyifW1nCCtWC1kLB51AV6IHtRi9VpKIVxKuGOQPqM5RBqv341m3R2nFRjEquJ3NcMjcsakrFIR7EuVN3LUr3tPxVd+0rZE9ARLA=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=HzVl5T10dxH3gtm6rlxynQpRm1bxj/GqOXCK7JNphVub+SgXxtPzDeTYgUQMRK535WAweiqWIN779h6L93thRjFkOv/QbZXHdVhyUIaaCC9LCxCvssd6rj/kvFZKby4qDivvWSA/W4loI625YvxfZqYittgOnCFPIgzjERPd71o=;
Message-ID: <836836.6087.qm@web62203.mail.re1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG:
 t7fujAkVM1kAUWNnc6oRxNtKsAUjI1kpB4ibOJRcxszFy4KAzbgUKxnCKpJf4JqhNUA9ta6hGeBG305Pjzo_togM8fUZklWsS88h1G6fNuUu6W4x2zKLOPs7RLbdrjLJbpXB9Qaw1bFNkcQkjIPlP6nsExXXMusQutJ5ZlYdJR2bt7Mv32d_7_pLX5wPB.zytg1j9LfOMvR4B8PrzZADsyvUSqjU5e3rWPu4uAzPvd9mAaDqt6e3RWdyp82MG3Qrm2yzojfrNfX.fW87dDl72lNNSz6qn93O._9EJl.9LQQ6WnVoF2c3k4cnabwVzxFR5wCKVDJvV.vbnybFBI4-
Received: from [196.207.250.66] by web62203.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 03 Aug 2009 00:02:14
 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.0.19 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 00:02:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Spam] God bless you
To: xxxxxx  <xxxxxn@gmx.de>
In-Reply-To: <4A75A148.00000D.04044@THOMAS-4CJSXFUQ>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-811350633-1249282934=:6087"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: GeIDeZJeODBpyvE5e2dM1f01Ji9SWpKr
X-AntiVirus: checked (incoming) by AntiVir MailGuard (Version: 9.0.1.9; AVE: 8.2.0.238; VDF:
 7.1.5.58)
X-Avira-Antispam: Version 9.0.0.10 on thomas-4cjsxfuq (127.0.0.1) settings.db:7.0.4.8.3.2 (15-06-09
 07:03) global_words.db:7.0.4.8.0.1 (15-06-09 07:03) user_words.db:9.0.0.7.0.1 (01-07-09 10:31)
X-Avira-ScanDate: 08/03/09 09:03:31
X-Avira-SpamScore: ata:   6.800 bayes:   0.499 final:   6.747
X-Avira-SpamLevel: High
Zitat

IP Address       196.207.250.66
Host       196.207.250.66
Location       SN SN, Senegal
City       Dakar, 01 -
Organization       Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
ISP       Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number       AS8346 SONATEL-AS Autonomous System
Latitude       14°67'07" North
Longitude       17°43'81" West
Distance       4973.80 km (3090.58 miles)

nformation related to '196.207.250.0 - 196.207.250.255'

inetnum:        196.207.250.0 - 196.207.250.255
netname:        SONATELNET
descr:          Pool ADSL BAS2
admin-c:        MN1281-AFRINIC
admin-c:        AM2490-AFRINIC
tech-c:         FN4-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:      SMM-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         196.207.192.0 - 196.207.255.255

person:         Alpha Mbodj
nic-hdl:        AM2490-AFRINIC
address:        Sonatel
address:        Direction des Reseaux
address:        6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
address:        BP 69 Dakar
address:        SENEGAL
address:        Dakar
address:        Senegal
e-mail:         alpha.mbodj@orange-sonatel.com
phone:          +221 33 879 3222
fax-no:         +221 822 92 20
remarks:        data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221

person:       Mody Ndiaye
address:      SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
address:      Sonatel
address:      Dakar
address:      Senegal
e-mail:       modyndiaye@sentoo.sn
phone:        +221 8392337
fax-no:       +221 8233698
nic-hdl:      MN1281-AFRINIC
mnt-by:       SMM-MNT
remarks:      data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source:       AFRINIC # Filtered

person:         Fatoumata Ndiaye
address:        Sonatel
address:        Direction des Reseaux
address:        Direction des Operations Reseaux
address:        Technopole
address:        SENEGAL
phone:          +221 8793223
fax-no:         +221 8330026
nic-hdl:        FN4-AFRINIC
e-mail:         fatoumata.ndiaye@orange-sonatel.com

« Letzte Änderung: 25,Sep,2017, 20:56:09 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Rosemary <rosy2x3@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #19 am: 03,Aug,2009, 12:54:16 »
@ Wesermann

Bitte Photos anfragen!