Autor Thema: Lauren Botchway <laurabotch@hotmail.com>  (Gelesen 38074 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Lauren Botchway <laurabotch@hotmail.com>
« Antwort #10 am: 29,Jun,2009, 02:06:40 »
@ Naiharn

:daumenhoch:

Hat sie eine neue E-Mail Adresse?Wenn ja bitte reinsetzen.

Zitat
Has she a new e-mail address if so please put inside.
« Letzte Änderung: 05,Mai,2018, 10:28:00 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #11 am: 29,Jun,2009, 02:38:18 »
Hello sweetheart,

it's always exciting to read from you, honey. I couldn't reply earlier on as a result of poor internet connection i had yesterday, i really was missing you and wish i could be right where you are.
Good to know you are the Netherlands, at least it's good to be back home, no place like it. Did you get the chance to meet any family members?
Am sure your sister will enjoy fun with you as much as i will, being on that Boat has suddenly become one of my dreams, i think a lot about you lately and has developed the desire to meet you and see what the future holds for us.
You sound so nice and has good sense of humor every woman desire's, am sure there are a lot of them around you. lol. Anyway, it's a beautiful cool weekend and i am getting some laundry and cleaning done, i will go to the grocery afterwards. The rest of the day is not planned yet, what are you doing today?
Know you are in my mind and in my thoughts, take care my darling....

All my love,

Lauren.

Zitat
41.210.40.90 - Geo Information
IP Address       41.210.40.90
Host       41.210.40.90
Location       GH GH, Ghana
City       Accra, 01 -
Organization       Ghana Telecom
ISP       Ghana Telecom
AS Number       AS29614 GHANA TELECOM ISP NETWORK
Latitude       5°55'00" North
Longitude       0°21'67" West
Distance       4734.02 km (2941.59 miles)

« Letzte Änderung: 05,Mai,2018, 10:28:24 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #12 am: 29,Jun,2009, 21:54:04 »
Hello honey,

it's nice to know you arr released together with some friends, it might be some fun packed stuff for you guys. Maybe you had a bad luck by not catching anything, you might catch double what you friend got next time. Is he a good cook? Did you guys enjoyed the food?
I hope you have a nice inspection on your boat, i will need to inspect it my self also because i will soon be coming on board.lol. I have a parcel to pick at the Post, don't actually know how long that is gonna take but i will get back to you on my return. Enjoy your trip to  Barcelona and know you are always on my mind.

Take care,

Lauren

« Letzte Änderung: 05,Mai,2018, 10:28:43 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #13 am: 02,Jul,2009, 01:24:42 »
Hello my darling xxxxxxx,

my heart fills up with excitement anytime i get to read from you, you have no idea how much i have fallen in love with you in the past few weeks, my mind is so full of your thoughts and desire to meet you in person for real where we can walk hand in hand, look at each other eye ball to eye ball and say the sweet things like.....I LOVE YOU! I have so many fantasies of what you and i could be doing when we are alone in a room, a lot i guess.

Anyway, how was your sleep? yes i had a good dream of us together, we had visited the cinema and were on our way home when we decided to go get some Ice cream. We got home a little late and i went straight to the kitchen and got supper ready, we dined, took a shower together and watched TV in the living room till we fell asleep in each others arms. It was when i realized birds chirping right behind my window to tell me it's morning so i got to wake up, ''oh nuts this is just a dream'' i said.
You are absolutely right about us going beyond just internet dating into a more realistic relationship, i feel the same way too. We both seem to have one thing in common, looking for true love does not matter the Distance, Age difference, Religion, Racial background, Educational background and Status in society. All that matters in building up a successful relationship is True love, honesty, faithfulness, sincerity, affection for each other and Understanding, which is known as the chief corner stone for success in a relationship. When these are critically observed, am sure the desires of our hearts will be fulfilled irrespective of the Odds and Challenges we might encounter.

I personally don't have any busy schedules at the moment in the coming months, i am available for any trip i can. Let me know the time it will be convenient enough for you to welcome me there. On your response, i will immediately contact a travel Agency here with a very good reputation of attaining Visa's easily for it's clients. Within two to three weeks time after my application, my Visa will be ready. I will then purchase my ticket to where you might be at the time when you keep me updated. I simply can't wait to be with you, we will have a lot to share and experience as two lovers from different parts of the world. It will also intrigue me to be on a Boat for the first time, Wow.......i am fantasizing that now.

Honey i also attached a couple of Photos i took from the La Palm beach Resort here, it's a nice place where so many Tourists from other countries come to have fun and relax. I hope you like my Bikini, i got it from London. I will stop now and look forward to your response soon. In the mean time, know i love you so much and thinking of you.

Yours truly,

Zitat
41.218.197.149 - Geo Information
IP Address       41.218.197.149
Host       vfbb197149.4u.com.gh
Location       GH GH, Ghana
City       -, - -
Organization       -
ISP       -
AS Number       -
Latitude       8°00'00" North
Longitude       2°00'00" West
Distance       4581.20 km (2846.63 miles)

« Letzte Änderung: 05,Mai,2018, 10:29:33 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #14 am: 02,Jul,2009, 16:37:26 »
Sweetheart,

I have sent you a reply and photos, on the email of invitation. I am not quite sure of what you mean by travel information but i had a little inquiry done on the total cost at the Travel and Tour agency with regards to my trip to you.

I have a valid passport, the only requirements now are Visa, Ticket and BTA with the total cost of about $4,500. USD. I will first make an advance payment of $2,000. USD for the processes of my documents and Visa application. The other half will be paid after attaining the Visa. With the help of Travel and Tour agencies, Visa's for European countries are easily attained in countries like mine.
I have missed you so much and can't wait to meet you for the first time, i know fate and destiny has something good to offer us after we have met. I look forward to hear from you soon, have a wonderful day and know i am thinking of you.

With love,

Lauren

« Letzte Änderung: 05,Mai,2018, 10:29:57 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #15 am: 04,Jul,2009, 01:13:37 »
So der Pass ist da.

hi xxxxx,

how is your evening? I haven't heard from you today. I actually was out in Town my self to get a few things for the weekend. I also took my passport along for the scanning, i will send you the scanned copy.
What are you plans for the weekend? Wish i was there with you now. I hope you got my email yesterday which contained my address.
Take care and know that i love you.

Your dearest

Lauren.

Lauren Botchway H1919005

« Letzte Änderung: 05,Mai,2018, 15:11:52 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #16 am: 04,Jul,2009, 01:14:36 »
Hello xxxxx

how's you evening? I hope everything is fine with you.
Well i am also doing just great, i will scan a copy of my passport and send to you tomorrow, i got this email late but for my address i will leave it below this email.

011.905.262-4355 .... ISAAC HOME.

001 905-941-3733.... ISAAC CELL

Residential Address

Tantra hills, Hse no.14,
Yellow house Street,
 Achimota, Accra.

Postal Address

Lauren Botchway,
P.O. BOX NK 25
North Kaneshie, Accra
Ghana.

Take care my dear, i will send you a copy of my passport tomorrow.

Lauren.

« Letzte Änderung: 05,Mai,2018, 15:17:15 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #17 am: 09,Jul,2009, 22:15:49 »
Hello,

after a short inquiry on the proceedure of sending money through Western Union, i think all you need to make the transaction successful is my name, address, telephone number and email address which i have sent to you already.

I will again include in this email, sending can also be done online but has a limitted amount to be sent. Hope to hear from you soon.

Lauren.

PS:

Residential Address

Tantra hills, Hse no.14,
Yellow house Street,
Achimota, Accra.

Postal Address

Lauren Botchway,
P.O. BOX NK 25
North Kaneshie, Accra
Ghana.
« Letzte Änderung: 05,Mai,2018, 15:17:24 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #18 am: 10,Jul,2009, 01:10:48 »
Die denkt auch wie sind Doof

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY THAT, xxxxxxxx

IF YOU TRULY WANT US TO MEET UP, THIS SHOULDN'T BE THE KIND OF EMAILS YOU SHOULD BE SENDING, BESIDES THAT'S NOT THE REQUIREMENT FOR SENDING MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION WHEN I CHECKED.

THOSE FORMS SHOULD BE FILLED BY YOU NOT ME. JUST GIVE THEM MY NAME AND ADDRESS.

I SEE NO SERIOUSNESS IN THIS WHOLE ORDEAL OF YOURS....

LAUREN.
« Letzte Änderung: 05,Mai,2018, 15:17:42 von Administrator »

Offline amicus

• Global Moderator
  • I Love Anti Scam NL
« Antwort #19 am: 16,Jul,2009, 05:16:42 »
 :Gagaistsmilie:

Hello xxxxxxxx

i have successfully filled the forms you requested.....

I hope you are able to make the payment now.

Lauren

« Letzte Änderung: 05,Mai,2018, 15:17:56 von Administrator »
Es kann nicht alles ganz richtig sein in der Welt weil die Menschen noch mit Betrügereien regiert werden müssen.