Autor Thema: Violetta <violetakonfeta@yandex.com>  (Gelesen 3604 mal)

Offline ddc605

• Ich bin kein Berliner!<br<br />/> Wohne nur hier.
Violetta <violetakonfeta@yandex.com>
« am: 28,Jul,2009, 22:15:28 »
Leider schon eine Bekannte im Netz.

It is so great to hear from you! Nice to meet you Xxxxxx! Thank you for your photo! I can tell you that you are a very good-looking man!
You made a great surprise for me! I am so glad to see your letter!
But, Xxxxxx, I think it is impossible to start our communication if we don't know anything about each other. Do you agree with me?
So, tell me about yourself, please! I will be happy if you tell me about your life, interests, hobbies... what else? Oh, Xxxxxx, tell me about your country, please! Do you like the place where you live?
So, I am waiting for your reply! I hope to read your letter soon!
Violetta.

Spoiler
Return-Path: <violetakonfeta@yandex.com>
Received: from front-relay04.mediabeam.com (front-relay.mediabeam.com [194.25.41.30])
      by relay02.mediabeam.com (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id n6SFaY9M010836
      for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:36:34 +0200
Received: from forward2.yandex.ru (forward2.yandex.ru [77.88.46.7])
      by front-relay04.mediabeam.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id n6SFaYMO027549
      for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:36:34 +0200
Received: from smtp4.yandex.ru (smtp4.yandex.ru [77.88.46.104])
      by forward2.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 160F539694E0
      for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Tue, 28 Jul 2009 19:36:33 +0400 (MSD)
Received: from Zhenya (unknown [72.21.43.149])
      by smtp4.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTPA id 2BE3ED300EA
      for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Tue, 28 Jul 2009 19:36:30 +0400 (MSD)
Message-ID: <AFDE7523F2004D719B5B1A56833FF979@Zhenya>
To: "Xxxxxx" <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>
References: <4A6C8551.000009.01520@XXXXXX>
Subject: Re: GoFreeDate
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:39:30 +0300
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
      boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00A7_01CA0F80.73CFA8E0"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5512
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.5512
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090727-0, 27.07.2009), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1248795392
X-Yandex-Spam: 1
X-Yandex-Front: smtp4.yandex.ru
X-mediaBEAM-MailScanner-Information: Spam-/VirusProtection V1.0
X-mediaBEAM-MailScanner-ID: n6SFaY9M010836
X-mediaBEAM-VirusProtection: clean
X-mediaBEAM-SpamScore: 3

Zitat
IP Address       72.21.43.149
Host       149.43.21.72.static.reverse.ltdomains.com
Location       US US, United States
City       Plano, TX 75093
Organization       Layered Technologies

[size=18]
Weitere Bilder in der Galerie
[/size][/b]

http://dating-fraud.net/galerie/thumbnails.php?album=4405
« Letzte Änderung: 23,Jul,2016, 08:28:47 von admin »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

Re: Violetta <violetakonfeta@yandex.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 28,Jul,2009, 22:16:18 »
Zitat
OrgName:    Layered Technologies, Inc.
OrgID:      LAYER-3
Address:    5085 W Park Blvd
Address:    Suite 700
City:       Plano
StateProv:  TX
PostalCode: 75093

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.layeredtech.com:4321

NetRange:   72.21.32.0 - 72.21.63.255
CIDR:       72.21.32.0/19
NetName:    LAYERED-TECH
NetHandle:  NET-72-21-32-0-1
Parent:     NET-72-0-0-0-0
NetType:    Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.LAYEREDTECH.COM
NameServer: NS2.LAYEREDTECH.COM
Comment:    
RegDate:    2004-12-08
Updated:    2006-04-13

OrgAbuseHandle: LAT-ARIN
OrgAbuseName:   LT Abuse Team
OrgAbusePhone:  +1-972-398-7998
OrgAbuseEmail:  abuse@layeredtech.com

OrgNOCHandle: LIT-ARIN
OrgNOCName:   LT IP-Network Team
OrgNOCPhone:  +1-972-398-7998
OrgNOCEmail:  ipnet@layeredtech.com

OrgTechHandle: LNT3-ARIN
OrgTechName:   LT NOC Team
OrgTechPhone:  +1-972-398-7998
OrgTechEmail:  ipnet@layeredtech.com

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2009-07-27 20:00
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

<div class=

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #2 am: 04,Aug,2009, 20:43:04 »
Hello, Xxxxxx! How are you?
I am so glad to get your reply!
Well, I live in a small town which is called Katerinopol.
Oh, I hope that you can tell me more in your next letter. Can you tell me more about your dreams and intentions? I hope to get your letter soon!
Violetta.

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Jul,2016, 08:29:23 von admin »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #3 am: 05,Aug,2009, 16:06:05 »
Oh, Xxxxxx, you wrote me the letter!!!
At last I see it in front of me!
Maybe this meeting is something special in our life or it is the first stage in our serious relations… Who knows? Right? Anyway, I think that we should know each other and find out this, right?
So, Xxxxxx, what shall I start from? What would be interesting for me to know about you? I think it is the reason why you are here. So, I will tell you about my intentions. I am here because I want to find my love! You know, Xxxxxx, it sounds so easy, but I think it is so difficult to find the real love. Do you agree with me? Well, I think you know that I live in Ukraine where the economical situation is not well, so I want to tell you that I am not looking for better life abroad, I am looking for the real feelings… I just want to be honest with you, so I tell you directly about it from the beginning!
And what kind of relations are you looking for? Are you ready to marry me? I am joking! We can feel if we want to be together forever when we meet each other in reality. Do you agree with me? That is why I want to know about you as more as I can in this way before our meeting. Everything will be interesting for me! Your dreams, life, job, hobbies…
Well, Xxxxxx, as for me, I have a good job, but you can think that it is boring… maybe. I work at school, but not as a teacher!  I work as a nurse at school and help children if they have some problems with health. I like this job… So, if you are together in the future, you won’t be ill!
Oh, Xxxxxx, what shall I tell you more about my life?
Well, I live with my mom, dad and a yanger sister. We live in a small appartment together. So, you can imagine how difficult it is to live together there. And, you know, I even had a dream in the childhood. I wanted to have my own room and a dog! But, my mom told me that an animal would suffer if it lives in appartment. I also think so. But, Xxxxxx, it was also my dream! And did you have any dreams? It also will be interesting for me to know about it!
So, I see that I told you something about my life and intentions, so I hope that you will tell me more about yourself too! Oh, Xxxxxx, and don’t forget your photos, please!
Bye!
Violetta.

Spoiler
Return-Path: <violetakonfeta@yandex.com>
Received: from front-relay05.mediabeam.com (front-relay.mediabeam.com [194.25.41.30])
      by relay01.mediabeam.com (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id n75DfmW8011290
      for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Wed, 5 Aug 2009 15:41:48 +0200
Received: from forward13.yandex.ru (forward13.yandex.ru [95.108.130.120])
      by front-relay05.mediabeam.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id n75DfmXi013034
      for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Wed, 5 Aug 2009 15:41:48 +0200
Received: from smtp14.yandex.ru (smtp14.yandex.ru [95.108.131.192])
      by forward13.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 63E40A791AA
      for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Wed,  5 Aug 2009 17:41:47 +0400 (MSD)
Received: from Zhenya (nat-net9.sphere.kharkov.com [193.33.49.9])
      by smtp14.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTPA id D8547682C2
      for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Wed,  5 Aug 2009 17:41:46 +0400 (MSD)
Message-ID: <E6E00A3093534C41BBAF962C652C3104@Zhenya>
To: "Xxxxxx" <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>
References: <4A6C8551.000009.01520@XXXXXX> <AFDE7523F2004D719B5B1A56833FF979@Zhenya> <4A6F5D8B.000019.00400@XXXXXX> <2F1BE104C6C64DD4923B0BD2A3FC9868@Zhenya> <4A7882E5.000010.03324@XXXXXX>
Subject: Re: Betreff: Re: Betreff: Re: GoFreeDate
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 13:57:35 +0300
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
      boundary="----=_NextPart_000_037C_01CA15D4.AF957C60"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5512
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.5512
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090805-0, 05.08.2009), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1249479707
X-Yandex-Spam: 1
X-Yandex-Front: smtp14.yandex.ru
X-mediaBEAM-MailScanner-Information: Spam-/VirusProtection V1.0
X-mediaBEAM-MailScanner-ID: n75DfmW8011290
X-mediaBEAM-VirusProtection: clean
X-mediaBEAM-SpamScore: 3

Zitat
IP Address       193.33.49.9
Host       nat-net9.sphere.kharkov.com
Location       UA UA, Ukraine
City       Kharkov, 07 -
Organization       Sphere Network

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Jul,2016, 08:29:57 von admin »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #4 am: 06,Aug,2009, 20:02:33 »
Ist die nicht süß??????

Hello, Xxxxxx! It is so nice to see your letter here!
I want to tell you that I really was waiting for your letter and it is a big pleasure to read it!
Reading your letter, I understood that you are a good man. Thank you that you told me something about yourself! It was really interesting for me to know more about you. Oh, I think it is so sad that you don't have any dreams... Oh, Xxxxxx, and what are your intentions in the future?
Oh, I think that you are also interested in me as I am interested in you, right? So, I should tell you more about myself.
Well, I told you that I lived with my family. Oh, Xxxxxx, and I told you that I had a younger sister. You know, I think it is so great to have a sibling, because you are not alone in the family. She is only 12 years old, but I can tell you she is really a smart girl. But, at the same time, she is like a mirror for me from my childhood. She is like me. And, you know, I try to protect her… I mean that she has the same problems in school, with friend which I had. So, Xxxxxx, I always try to give her some advice. Well, I really love my family very much! My mom and dad have been together for 30 years. Can you imagine this? And they are still in love with each other! I think it is so wonderful, isn’t it? And, you know, I also want to have such a family in the future. I want to be with a man who I can love for whole my life! Do you want the same?
I know that you live far away from my country. And, you know, I understand that we can fall in love with each other one day. I know what I do… and, you know, sometimes I think that it will be really hard for me to live in another country without my family. But, Xxxxxx, at the same time, I understand that I want to have my own home… with a beloved man. Do you understand what I mean? I want to be with a man who I really can care about and love. I think that love is the most important in our life!!! Oh, it seems to me that I am in a hurry to tell you about this. But, Xxxxxx, I just want to let you know my intentions and my desires… And you? Can you tell me more about your intentions? I will be so happy to read more your thoughts! I will be waiting for your letter with big impatience!
Violetta.

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Jul,2016, 08:30:21 von admin »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #5 am: 07,Aug,2009, 20:05:01 »
So oft wie die Oh schreibt, muss man Angst um die haben.
Die fällt bestimmt öfters in Ohnmacht.

Oh, Xxxxxx, I see your letter again here!
Thank you that you always find some time to write it to me! I understand that you can be busy as every person in the world, but it is so pleasant for me that you don’t forget to write me a letter… and know that there is a woman far away from you who thinks of you… Yes, Xxxxxx, it is the truth, I really think of you. I think about your letters, thoughts, the words you tell me. I like to know more about you and your intentions with every your letter. Thank you that you told me about your intentions! I also want to get married very much! So, we want the same!
Oh, Xxxxxx, maybe you have some questions? You can ask me, I will answer you with a big pleasure!
Well, I told you who I was, about my intentions in our communication, family… Oh, and it seems to me that I didn’t tell you about my job, right? You know, I have been dreaming to be a doctor from my childhood; I wanted to be a vet. But, I had to forget about this because studying there is too expensive. I think I would be a good vet. But, Xxxxxx, I also like to work as a nurse. I am not a doctor, of course, but I think that I have a good job as I help small people… children. They are so great! As you know, I work as a nurse at school. I really like children. Do you know why? I think they are very sincere and the most important is just to understand them. They feel good a bad features in adults. And I even heard that if you have the problem and you don’t know its solution, you should ask a child about it. And he will give you the right and simple answer. Isn’t it amazing? Didn’t you hear about this?
Oh, Xxxxxx, it seems to me that I talk a lot about my job. Don’t you think so? I just want to tell you more that surround me; I think it helps to know each other better. And I want the same from you. Just tell me everything that you want. You can tell me about your crazy thoughts, or some ideas for the future… or maybe you have such a crazy dream! By the way, Xxxxxx, I dream a lot. And I have one special dream which I didn’t tell to anybody. I can tell you about this if you want. I will tell you about it if you tell me about yours, ok? So, I am looking forward to you letter and I hope you want make me wait!
Violetta.

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Jul,2016, 08:30:59 von admin »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #6 am: 08,Aug,2009, 19:21:34 »

You are here! Hi, Xxxxxx!
Thank you for your letter! Again and again you make me smile and feel so great!
I am so glad to see your letter here! You know, I want to tell you that every your letter is like a miracle for me. And I notice that my heart beats faster when I see the words in your letter. Your words, thoughts…
How are you now? How were your days?
I want to tell you that I missed you… I understand that we know each other not for so long time, but you are getting to be a part of my life now. Of course, Xxxxxx, you are a part of it only in virtual world, but I hope that you will be a part of my life in real world and I can touch you and hear you seeing your smile in the real world…
Oh, do you remember I told you that I had a dream? I think that everybody has dream, so I also have it. You know, I haven’t been in love before and I don’t know what it is, but I want to feel the feeling very much! And that is why I am here writing you a letter! Oh, Xxxxxx, as for my dream… You know, it is a simple dream, but I want it so much! Well, I want to have a romantic evening with a man who I really love. I want to have the supper with lighted candles and soft and slow music. Oh, Xxxxxx, maybe I am too romantic, or I am just a simple girl who wants simple things in life. Maybe we will have such an evening when we meet… What do you think? Just imagine… you and me in a small room… shimmer… and only several candles on the table… soft and romantic music. Than you give me your hand looking at me… I understand that you want me to dance with you. I agree to dance with you, and we dance… You look at me with the eyes full of feelings, than smile to me and stroke my hand, waist… Oh, Xxxxxx, I think it would be so romantic! Don’t you think so?
Oh, Xxxxxx, I think that I am too romantic today and write you such an open letter to you!
You know, I am really happy that you appeared in my life! It seems to me that my life changed from that time when I received your letter at the first time!
Violetta.

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Jul,2016, 08:31:23 von admin »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #7 am: 09,Aug,2009, 13:49:04 »
Wenn ich keine Scamforen kennen würde, könnte man das Geschreibe glauben.

What a great moment Xxxxxx!
I see your letter in front of me and so happy to know that you are in my life!
Thank you for your letter! I made my day so great!
Every your letter tells me more about you. And every your letter makes me closer to you! I see that we are closer to each other with every letter. Do you agree with me? I like to read your dreams, ideas, thoughts.
You know, Xxxxxx, I see that we want the same from life! Do you agree with me? When I read your intentions, desires… it seems to me that I read my thoughts. Maybe it is strange. What do you think?
Oh, what can I tell you today? You know, Xxxxxx, I don’t want to tell you about my job, family, friends today… I want to tell you that I am happy! And you know, I understand that you make me happy! Maybe it is even strange that I even don’t know you, but I understand that you are getting to be more and more important for me. Does it sound for you to be strange? I see that we know each other not for so long time, even didn’t see each other in reality, but I see there is something special between us… Don’t you think so? Oh, Xxxxxx, don’t think that I am in hurry, please! I just tell you what I think and ask you to be open with me too. You know, I think that we can understand each other and to be closer to each other if we are open with each other and can trust… Actually, I think that trust is really important in relations. And I am so glad that you are a man who I can trust and say everything that I think about and what I want. It is so wonderful! You know, I notice that I am really more and more open with you… I even don’t know if it is well or not… I think it is great! I think that real relations should be based on trust… And I think that we can have such relations. I am waiting for your ideas! Kiss you!
Violetta.

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Jul,2016, 08:32:00 von admin »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #8 am: 10,Aug,2009, 17:22:07 »
Die liest meine Mails!!!!!
Nun muss ich aber aufpassen was ich schreibe.

Hello, xxxxxx!
How are you?
Thank you for your letter! I see you want to live in Moscow, right? Why do you think that life will be better there for you?
Write me about your days, please!
I am looking forward to see your letter soon!
Violetta.
« Letzte Änderung: 10,Aug,2009, 17:22:22 von dt7rs »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

« Antwort #9 am: 11,Aug,2009, 14:52:24 »
Nun kann Onkel ddc605 richtig aufblühen!!!!   [smiley=daumenhoch1.gif]

Hello, Xxxxxx! How are you?
Can you tell me about your future intentions, please! How do you imagine your future life? And what do you want to have in the future?
Oh, Xxxxxx, you told me that you wanted to move to Moscow, right? Well, if we are together, I should move to Russia too, right? As you know, I live in Ukraine. Tell me your ideas about it, please!
I will be waiting for your letter!
Violetta.

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Jul,2016, 08:32:28 von admin »
<div class=