Autor Thema: Oksana Bartanova / Anastasiya/ Natalya / Lyalya <oksanabartanova@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 1190 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
<anastasiyaigumnova@yahoo.com> <anastasiyagoldobina@yahoo.com>

Zitat
Hi ,

It’s me again. I am very glad to see your reply...I want you to understand one thing. I really like you, I aminterested in you but not your money. I feel sorry you had anegative experience. But don’t judge before you know the truth.Not all women are the same.I have some time and I decided to tell you more about myself.I really like you and I would like to know you well. And Iwant you to understand me better too, to know how I live,what I do in my spare time. Well, I like cooking very much. This is one of the thingsthat make me relax and forget about all the bad things thathappen during the day. Salads, different soups, pasta,souses, cakes and pies– it is just a short list of whatI cook. I like very much to try new things. It is always niceto go to a good restaurant or to a nice pizza place, cafe.I do it seldom, usually it happens when we celebrate someone’sbirthday.I like trying new cuisine and trying to guess what are theingredients. What’s favorite dish?I like bowling and billiard. do you like bowling? or billiard?What’s is your favorite colour? Mine is red and black.I have no pets. I like animals a lot. Also I like watchingprogrammes on TV about animals. I do love cats and dogs and horse.Watching movies is one of my adorable things to do, especiallyat the weekend. I like comedies and melodramas.What’s favorite types movie do you like?It is always so nice to rent some movie, to cook somethingtasty or something sweet, to invite someone of my friends andenjoy the time together. It is especially nice doing it in thecold winter evening with a warm blanket and a cup of hot teaor coffee.I do not smoke, but sometimes I can drink a little wine (red) or beer.I always try to find time to read something. The last bookI’ve read was “Loneliness in the internet” by Vishnevskiy.I liked it very much though it is sad but it shows the true lifeof people. I also like to read classical things by Tolstoy,Bernard Show, Dostoevskiy and others. I regularly go into aerobics. And I also I go twice a week tothe swimming-pool. It helps me to stay in a good shape and tobe healthy. I try to lead a healthy life style, don’t have any bad habbits. Music helps me to be a in good spirit. I like ballads very muchthough sometimes I can listen to a fast music. I like Lara Fabianvery much and Darren Hayes.I like to have long walks in parks.I like to drive on a bicycle.I have no it, but often take for rent bicycle.What about you? What are your prefers? Tell me, please, moreabout you and your interests. I have important question for you. Do you know any colleges anduniversities close to your place? I could check them in advance andenter then when I go to your country.I would like studies near to you and meet you often.I wish to arrive to your country. I wish to receive the visa next month.I have already started to collect documents necessary for a trip.I wish to study and live near with you, that we could meet.I wish to study as the medical worker or the bookkeeper.I like both trades. But I can choose and any other branch of formation.Well, I have to close here. But will be waiting very much foryour reply.Anastasiya.

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Apr,2018, 23:33:22 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
Hello.

Thank you so much for sending me your picture. I am very glad to hear from you. Thank you for paying attentionand for writing back.You can call me Angel. My name is Anastasiya,But all my friends call me Angel. it is my nickname...I am going to tell you a little bit more about my lifestyle. My apartment is rather small but very cozy. It is veryexpensive here to rent an apartment. So this is what I canafford to myself now – one room, no phone and a small kitchen.I have a cell phone(007-952-164-2104)but I don’t think I am ableto call to other countries. Therefore write letters to me here.But my friends say it is very comfortable. It is difficultto live alone and do all by myself. My parents live in anothercity. I moved from there when I was 19. And I don’t see themoften. We are not in very good relations with them. But anytime they need my help, I will come and do what I can for them. Though I am 28 y.o. I am ready to settle down, to have family,to give all my time to my husband. I think that every personneeds a place he could come and feel easy and comfortable. This is what I am looking for and what I need. I don’t wantto be lonely any more. I was disappointed several times. AndI don’t trust men here any more. By the way, how it happenedthat you still haven’t found your second half? You are a veryinteresting person and a good man. And I am sure you break hearts.You already know that I am trying to get a student visa toyour country. And it could be a very good opportunity forus to meet if we like each other through letters and findthat we match each other. The situation in our country isvery uncomfortable now. With our president Putin we have nodemocracy. There are no good laws; we live like it was duringthe Soviet times. And I don’t like it at all. Other countriesare developing fast. But we are still on the same level asit was many years ago. And consequences of an economic crisishave very painfully struck Russia. I liked living in Australia.It is a big and well developed country with lots of opportunitiesfor good life. I lived there for 1,2 years. But unfortunately,I had to go back because of my visa. I was there in 2003y.And it was a very good time for me. I enjoyed it. I worked as a nurse with children. And I liked the familyI lived in very much. They are good people and they helpedthe first time a lot. My language skill was not good andthey helped me to speak and understand it better. My livingthere helped to write and speak English fluently. So therewill be no problems with our communication. I told youalready in my previous letter that a man I hadthere just left me and I don’t want to anything to remindme about this again.I am going to tell you about interests and hobbies inmy next letter. I have to stop here as the time in the internetcafe is limited. I don’t have my personal computer at homeas most people in Russia do. Well, I will better stop here for now.Anastasiya.P.S.I am going to write to you 3 timesa week so we could get to know each other better. I will try to send you my pics with each letter.I hope you don't mind?Once again I added my first letter in bottom becauseI am not sure did you get it or not.-This is my main email, write here.As I promised I am going to tell you more about myself now.I am 28 years old. I have never been married and I have no children. My height is 5.4(166cm) and my weigh is 110(51kg). You can have animpression about it from my picture.I am a very affectionate person. I believe in a life full ofphysical, emotional and spiritual happiness. And I want to sharesuch a life with a person who wants the same.I love the outdoors, spending time at home with a beloved person.I love nature, water, picnics.But I don’t do this as often as I would like it to be as I don’thave the one who could share it with me. I am honestly ready to open my heart to a person who couldreally appreciate this. I work as a shop-assistant and do sell clothes for women (skirts,trousers, blouses ). I really like my job. It is great when youcan help someone to look more beautiful and I like to be aroundpeople. I live in Russia. The city is called Novosibirsk. If you look atthe map, you will find it close to the center, in the beginning ofSibiria. but somewhere I am going to get a studentvisa and I am going to come to your country.I thought a lot about it and had come to such decision.I love Russia but I do really want to move to a more stablecountry. The life is very complicated here. I know it will notbe easy in a foreign country. But I am sure I can do much morein your country. I am a hard-working person and I am not afraidof difficulties, so with the opportunities that your countrygives I can do more than I do here. I already have some experience living and working in a foreigncountry. Some years ago I worked in Australia and I should sayI liked it very much. So I know what is waiting for me and Idon’t want to waste time. And I decided to try and find aperson I could rely on, the one who will be with me in joyand sorrows. We all work a lot now and it takes so much timethat we miss the most important in this life – love relationsand family. Living in Australia I had relations with a man. But I had togo back to my country as my visa was over. He didn’t want towait for me any longer. It was too difficult for him. It wasa very hard period for me but I could handle it. And now Iam ready to fall in love and to have new relations. I triedto have correspondence with foreigners. But as soon as theyget to know I was from Russia they disappeared. They thoughtI was a scammer. I hope that you are not scared that I amfrom Russia.I want you to understand, I am not a scammer. I don’t needmoney from you. I heard much about it and I really feel sorryfor women who are true and want to find their happiness. All this is so wrong as there are so many people who reallywant to find their second halves. And internet is a very goodopportunity for this. I hope that you like my pictures. I am not a model, of course.I am just an average Russian girl who is truly seeking her love...I hope that you are interested in me and I will hear back fromyou. And perhaps, in the future we will have an opportunity tomeet. I go to the internet cafe 3 times a week. That is whyI am going to write to you in a day.Well, I hope that now you understand me better and I will bewaiting impatiently for your reply.
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
General IP Information
IP:      98.121.78.215
Decimal:      1652117207
Hostname:      cpe-98-121-78-215.triad.res.rr.com
ISP:      Time Warner Cable
Organization:      Time Warner Cable
Services:      None detected
Type:      Broadband
Assignment:      Dynamic IP
Blacklist:      
Geolocation Information
State/Region:      North Carolina

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Fake Pass mit Visa!

Oksana Vatersname? Bartanova 22N813237

Inessa Vatersname? Rozova 12N582952

Anastasiya Vatersname? Goldobina 51N3915212

Polina Rozova 49205528

Inessa Rozova 49205528

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Apr,2018, 23:36:25 von Administrator »