Autor Thema: Anastasiya <nicewoman.anastasiya@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 1703 mal)

Offline Achilles

• Immer kommt das Leben dazwischen.
Anastasiya <nicewoman.anastasiya@yahoo.com>
« am: 19,Mär,2012, 13:45:55 »
Spoiler
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoo.de via 212.82.110.138; Sun, 04 Mar 2012 16:09:53 +0000
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: fk9tJu0WLDvdFMbEpbsHWzQ0d8HTATDN5a0QFDV7vo9xOq8m
 zB3OTomMlZcEWRJTWyUCanEibfcsQ.nQL_ZqhKIK6B0LMSDqcWbhgDpp4MFg
 v2tXZaxVmEfnzzr6eLy_t1cGDMeVrWxDR9cEaaEQiOvUoPDru._gyiJ3qZdq
 thOeRz7ughOXZ5iSEaqeJTwmSb7xvHpUVUfqirCdRawYkjMo0z44cXE3MUFA
 N._v2zDrW9LGnnPPOg.Pfv2O7kKKiN0dDAudsd1LYJvs8C9Nsw5nVtE4kb2k
 UjAl.yVv13h6H5NeF4xjSKG3StXBaTgW08hMk6A7qxUC708_eO_swl19XbjU
 l8MXbK.VpYJPp2y6P90MV3v8RYNzBtyR3RyrXMaYSgParljpKFQ1jWvv8le3
 J1u4v6QIcwwik4jU9axiB8_tJ6.olGr5Vd450MJdm71LKKsz6N85VeOlRy.j
 wy.h2C0mlx_299lPysHF.FoQz_77WBMcLoNl0A3E2cxABBBcYvIfABaAL3Fm
 _x.wSXSWD_boc9hIqbrVVggQRssrNYuC0gl4Iv6XIJcxPpiEo82nxN8v97JE
 oEs3Yi7qqPAkQtuc89INTzKIfhl8_QOC4lJUnwa5kA.9n2dJSP6e_Z.0jbZ5
 UpMEtkGsMhripsB6OXPqLJM6TINf.x2CjeTouxc3zkNd7FdJU0tG0B8DaQy6
 O6fJZMTgM.b.1BIo2zoE1oBdHVr1FBOnBdiyd5e9kI7J1FA9l6IFfl9XuEEj
 Nnzq96TgJFOACvPiqK7cDpG.mkQu6VqxkubPivZup4lbUc1BvzyyxGvYC279
 FkZdPixA8IMWN0gnQ8yHZ__XP1iBzgatwz9lkC2tgc3CmMqAqABz6WSbuRqs
 tNRMhyZrBIy8lQrxgHJZrB_8sZQfTXdItHWdDG98z8eExMvHek7y7bKItTNX
 QorUfl3qNSreG38rcKTp9SCGt.rTG5m_AmDU_18tsuNJJpFwmuiAm_1UV5rt
 MEqMQXubDg6ICle5Zk9uUk4FtkUqrU8CHzIUhK2C8qcfYsv4S0_6kh8sOu.3
 ehikc511EAGDISBOVagpGSWmAF6x3OlNnXOaigRoElPxna6ce3WyP9Ea3FqV
 uG_.i33vtWJqvs90yg5aDysg
X-Originating-IP: [217.146.183.242]
Authentication-Results: mta1070.mail.ukl.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO nm10-vm0.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com) (217.146.183.242)
  by mta1070.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 04 Mar 2012 16:09:53 +0000
Received: from [217.146.183.213] by nm10.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Mar 2012 16:09:53 -0000
Received: from [77.238.184.60] by tm6.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Mar 2012 16:09:53 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp129.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Mar 2012 16:09:53 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1330877393; bh=trzQMaU4tjCeA7lj+cxm+JQf6gGbfFBM3pgBJAwNz3Y=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Date:From:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=N3tleCKPdw0HMcNND9zTqKekOuO8nBePdHl3HkI3xsqlbEEzS0y0J5uPGq3rSievne8c2kgF2ZNsKbZV1NprseonpPcThetAs8ooLJ1tC3vhf2FiJ6m0ejgMgyFVlJevCoT6JsEjZtfOA5RzgxZ3lz7dFdzzrLRliNlbii6wwcM=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 186328.76679.bm@smtp129.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: Xrpks3EVM1ks9yE7f.e4IZUBpKD2CfQzbso_agndbOBDOYd
 Ii.S80eo._Xj.UWqhtrdh1FvHVI41w4Y7zeaGsHs4eBBbNIoi2BdGEIa7z_r
 5iC9udnUDzl6iDW35v.b73Us8wh34OdiBRlAqbUnvvLSvhXOt0hzVKUxVTN1
 n77yYCFG26wkMz7dfZKIs17KvMleqPCfx61hJ1K2im3KikePg3CUEGXxm7ZR
 mlK89f9z.y2LHQPUErNoUaZlkfbsNqOPAtsvzEiAXc.k4IyKZ67hOVw9H7PD
 kWXgkC_hCXE3BQpgqg4.kjRYkxt.u904BGeG6jWgqUN9QtmbK6PsaFuBw02A
 KmoAyQuFiLuoYAxnqy1UQNqswevsZ.VMAP3Or3ZRaWOXJkygP9SpQQou8
X-Yahoo-SMTP: XII1t12swBBZJOjTKJAdEibhRZ1y56Ccu8Cqdn3x6t_K
Received: from hpmi (nicewoman.anastasiya@92.6.79.35 with plain)
        by smtp129.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; 04 Mar 2012 16:09:51 +0000 GMT
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 17:16:55 +0100
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <812686734.20120304171655@yahoo.com>
To: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxde>
Subject: hello Wxxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <001b01ccf9b8$8126bcc0$83743640$@xxxxxheinz@yahoo.de>
References: <001b01ccf9b8$8126bcc0$83743640$@heinz@yahoo.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
 boundary="----------2A15C3A388EE8D2"

Zitat
Hello xxxxxxg!!! To me it is very pleasant that you have written me the letter. I am very glad that you have not disregarded me. You, probably, interests, why I have decided to write the letter to you.
You approach under criteria of my search of the man. You have seemed to me very decent man and as you have very much interested me. And I have decided to get acquainted with you. My name Anastasia. To me of
29 years. I think that in this letter I will not tell much about myself. As if you are interested in the further correspondence with me, I will tell to you more about myself. Together with the letter I send you the photo. I will not write much today. I very much hope that tomorrow you will write me the new letter. I very much would like to continue our further acquaintance to you! I will wait very much for your letter. Anastasia

Hello my dear friend Wxxxxxxg!!!
How you? How you have spent the days off? I am all right, besides that you don't write to me ((To me it is a pity (I hope that with you everything is all right! Yesterday we in Russia had presidential elections, I went on elections and have voted for Putin!!! He has won with the big advantage!!! I hope to hear from you an early reply)) All to you most the best, Nastya

Hello my dear friend Wxxxxxxxxx! How are you? As there passes this week? At me everything is normal, besides that you don't write!!! Tomorrow a holiday the International Women's Day!!! I would like that you wrote me [ch1093][ch1086][ch1090][ch1103][ch1073][ch1099] pair of lines! I hope to hear from you an early reply!!! To in total you of the best, I kiss, I embrace. Nastya

Hello my friend Wxxxxxxxx!! How are you? as the days off? I hope that at you everything is normal!!! And you spent the days off safely!!! Why you don't write to me? It is a pity to me, I hope that as soon as you will read my letter you will answer me))) I look forward from you the
answer))) All the best, Nastya

Zitat
Hello xxxxxxx!!!
I am glad that you responded again to my letter. This means that you want to continue our correspondence with you. My friend, I want to immediately warn you that I am not looking for just sex. I am a girl looking for serious and loving relationship. I hope you write me with serious and sincere intentions. Many men with whom I got acquainted, just wanted sex with me. I'm tired of all this, and I want to find true love. I just want to warn you that I will not send my nude photos. Since I brought up girl and it seems to me a vulgar and indecent. I think you know it's not going to ask me for nude photos. My friend, now I want to tell you a little about yourself and then answer all your questions. I'll answer them with pleasure, unless of course they will not be vulgar and about sex. As I already said, my name is Anastasia and I am 29 years old. I live in the city of Kirov. I enjoy to live in my town! I am fond of music. I love listening to different music. Basically it depends on my mood. I love these music styles like pop, rnb. I love sports. I love sports such as volleyball and tennis. When I was in school, I worked snorkeling. We went to various competitions and won prizes. I also love watching movies. I love watching the drama and Comedy, as well as films about love.
I hope that you find the time to answer me, I understand that you are very busy! But I would like to know you better!
My friend, I hope your next letter you just tell me more about yourself.
If you set up a serious relationship and you have a sincere intention, then I'll look forward to your next letter. Yours the following letter to tell me about you a lot, and I'll make the first conclusions about you. Anastasia

Zitat
Hello xxxxxxg!!! How are you? I hope that with you everything is all right! Why you don't write to me? What happens? It is a pity to me (((I hope that you will answer me, I will wait from you for the answer with the big impatience!!! To in total you most the best, Nastya

Hello Wxxxxxxg!!!
I am very glad that you responded to my letter. I'm glad that you are ready to continue correspondence with me. You know, in our time is very difficult to find decent and honest man. Since many men want only sex. And when it comes to serious relationships, to create a shared future and the family they all start to move away from you. Perhaps they do so because they are afraid of responsibility. Many men with whom I got acquainted, and tried to build relationships, fear of liability. I do not understand people who do not want to start a family. The family is fine. This is very good when you are next to the person to whom you can fully trust. I hope that you are a man who is willing to build a serious relationship. Since I already told you that I only need a serious relationship. I do not want to short novels, which then end up heartbroken and in tears. I sincerely love. My friend, you must be very interesting to learn about where I work. I work as a barber. I chose this profession because I like dealing with people.
Now I need to go. I will finish my letter on this. I hope to see again tomorrow your letter, which will bring me joy. Anastasia

Zitat
Hello my dear friend Wxxxxxng!!! How are you? As there was your day? I hope that with you everything is all right! Why you don't write me the letter? It is a pity to me that you don't write to me! I hope that you will answer me my letter))) I will look forward from you the answer! I wish you to spend the days off perfectly! To in total you of the kindest, Nastya

Zitat
Hello Wxxxxxxg!!! To me it is very pleasant that you have written me the letter. I am very glad that you have not disregarded me. You, probably, interests, why I have decided to write the letter to you.
You approach under criteria of my search of the man. You have seemed to me very decent man and as you have very much interested me. And I have decided to get acquainted with you. My name Anastasia. To me of
29 years. I think that in this letter I will not tell much about myself. As if you are interested in the further correspondence with me, I will tell to you more about myself. Together with the letter I send you the photo. I will not write much today. I very much hope that tomorrow you will write me the new letter. I very much would like to continue our further acquaintance to you! I will wait very much for your letter. Anastasia

Hello my dear friend Wxxxxxxg!!!
How you? How you have spent the days off? I am all right, besides that you don't write to me ((To me it is a pity (I hope that with you everything is all right! Yesterday we in Russia had presidential elections, I went on elections and have voted for Putin!!! He has won with the big advantage!!! I hope to hear from you an early reply)) All to you most the best, Nastya

Hello my dear friend Wxxxxxxxxx! How are you? As there passes this week? At me everything is normal, besides that you don't write!!! Tomorrow a holiday the International Women's Day!!! I would like that you wrote me [ch1093][ch1086][ch1090][ch1103][ch1073][ch1099] pair of lines! I hope to hear from you an early reply!!! To in total you of the best, I kiss, I embrace. Nastya

Hello my friend Wxxxxxxxx!! How are you? as the days off? I hope that at you everything is normal!!! And you spent the days off safely!!! Why you don't write to me? It is a pity to me, I hope that as soon as you will read my letter you will answer me))) I look forward from you the
answer))) All the best, Nastya

Hello Wxxxxxxx!!!
I am glad that you responded again to my letter. This means that you want to continue our correspondence with you. My friend, I want to immediately warn you that I am not looking for just sex. I am a girl looking for serious and loving relationship. I hope you write me with serious and sincere intentions. Many men with whom I got acquainted, just wanted sex with me. I'm tired of all this, and I want to find true love. I just want to warn you that I will not send my nude photos. Since I brought up girl and it seems to me a vulgar and indecent. I think you know it's not going to ask me for nude photos. My friend, now I want to tell you a little about yourself and then answer all your questions. I'll answer them with pleasure, unless of course they will not be vulgar and about sex. As I already said, my name is Anastasia and I am 29 years old. I live in the city of Kirov. I enjoy to live in my town! I am fond of music. I love listening to different music. Basically it depends on my mood. I love these music styles like pop, rnb. I love sports. I love sports such as volleyball and tennis. When I was in school, I worked snorkeling. We went to various competitions and won prizes. I also love watching movies. I love watching the drama and Comedy, as well as films about love.
I hope that you find the time to answer me, I understand that you are very busy! But I would like to know you better!
My friend, I hope your next letter you just tell me more about yourself.
If you set up a serious relationship and you have a sincere intention, then I'll look forward to your next letter. Yours the following letter to tell me about you a lot, and I'll make the first conclusions about you. Anastasia

Hello Wxxxxxxg!!! How are you? I hope that with you everything is all right! Why you don't write to me? What happens? It is a pity to me (((I hope that you will answer me, I will wait from you for the answer with the big impatience!!! To in total you most the best, Nastya

Hello Wxxxxxxg!!!
I am very glad that you responded to my letter. I'm glad that you are ready to continue correspondence with me. You know, in our time is very difficult to find decent and honest man. Since many men want only sex. And when it comes to serious relationships, to create a shared future and the family they all start to move away from you. Perhaps they do so because they are afraid of responsibility. Many men with whom I got acquainted, and tried to build relationships, fear of liability. I do not understand people who do not want to start a family. The family is fine. This is very good when you are next to the person to whom you can fully trust. I hope that you are a man who is willing to build a serious relationship. Since I already told you that I only need a serious relationship. I do not want to short novels, which then end up heartbroken and in tears. I sincerely love. My friend, you must be very interesting to learn about where I work. I work as a barber. I chose this profession because I like dealing with people.
Now I need to go. I will finish my letter on this. I hope to see again tomorrow your letter, which will bring me joy. Anastasia

Hello my dear friend Wxxxxxng!!! How are you? As there was your day? I hope that with you everything is all right! Why you don't write me the letter? It is a pity to me that you don't write to me! I hope that you will answer me my letter))) I will look forward from you the answer! I wish you to spend the days off perfectly! To in total you of the kindest, Nastya

« Letzte Änderung: 14,Nov,2016, 16:06:51 von admin »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re: Anastasiya <nicewoman.anastasiya@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 19,Mär,2012, 19:16:41 »
Verschleiert Eingeliefert über UK

Zitat
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 17:16:55 +0100

Zitat
ISP:       TalkTalk
Host Name:       host-92-6-79-35.as43234.net
Organization:       TalkTalk
City:       Torquay
Country code:       GB
« Letzte Änderung: 19,Mär,2012, 23:27:20 von admin »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!