Autor Thema: Natalya Smirnova / Elena Muhina <single91rabbits@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 2874 mal)

Offline Achilles

• Immer kommt das Leben dazwischen.
<sunn67yrabbits@yahoo.com> <russi8anangel@yahoo.com>

Hello!! I think you are astonished to get my letter, so I will try to explain. I live in russia  and I am going to leave russia to work abroad! I`m a manicure master, I have several international diplomas.
So it will be easy for me to find work everywhere, because everywhere girls take care about theirselves. As for me, I take care of my body and my face a lot and I want to get pretty life. I think I deserve it and I need to meet man who can care of me and be my beloved man!
Here are many men who want to be with me but I want to leave russia and I prefer to meet foreign man. I know they are more kind and more smart and just different ones,don't drink and are not rude like russians.
I don't smoke and i am social drinker,sometimes I like to have some red wine to relax and just to dream!I am 26 years old. I am sending photos I want you to see how I look like! My name is Natalya.If you want to meet me please send your photo and some info about you! And write me your real name also!!

Spoiler
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe via 212.82.110.158; Tue, 02 Aug 2011 00:31:18 +0000
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 98.139.91.73
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: nSikHAQWLDvDM4QvDSCqhyS4TMnwhGT_n4VhKth0lNjnCY2n
 5OhPWQe9i7w5yDmHUdyfkQlV9Oo5MsG4TgvKB15IgNyn8Tk1TQ_SUF.V0hVf
 BIsrQqOR3yjCYaVaWNhdBxkUqyR_nnT5CgU72PBDycLLddc0pyit02p6pvOc
 n8xGppCo6I3o2kVycS3KQuFNTjxjPL2dqpl7uJakdlcJbqgd8TPYDY8GaME1
 B7zy2SPZcOkqtlq_51XOkdIBrGXJIfjZByGI6k9eIViGuxfZIP9NQ1CEEZ_P
 mh2BfU1oQ1e4LlZj3TiEmTyo3msRx4TJnw2ZRBzKDa981aZFRqlT15SpAE61
 aPe4mUfxFnEzuLMzlIvoJFEzKG_BcZARDsn7CflhrgEFtMQr2d71ZWzXNhd3
 objcSA.y_yB0A9z5qN777kS1rWF09PIDVU0zvj5wmzshXGXtIqVQAMjLFetY
 W_4ZPQzxTUwQHMa560d0Vx7RAi45uL4dc6VhxEwQMQa_yyvCazj15A8tFArU
 6SIDJxHxVBqu7fCL72LnoSbkJyDs38ewxb4GKKegeH0hFxdhyZKDSUGZ74cV
 R2zDR23WlAV11uFao.ifiLdzNfr.AKz6TJSR1CiE1KV8WBBmnmiWtCj63Lie
 j5LYlF0pvhLD5zhjxqz_wKVW8FTDTcyHNkjedaceQrBYw1PNaNoxAZfro.fO
 vy52oFxDkfnVITb.csu8O4j6D_2ytutUS2._S5q8Wxdy7evf4xUlShkpom1n
 6DGGsySfQfFVftyAj_eZ_qRsIbiAWKwvfOJ8AIR78abcGzVrd_1cfSpAPIiL
 fRzWygwBXWx0lgaxfk2809QZlycxSllMpsxv.227D8uIwpQHCDXdaw27PMbU
 Yd4kJs5bFGNS4UsNa19PG6oH9XalJMnXMjRAIs5IVWyHZWQT1VAcBVudAfK0
 P44kNL1vPsH4lr9TSb_PdtHuZjOJ0auW4fDxLtSY2U.OASyCucOcF77nJPve
 i8jBGT2DyuwbHaOm4OZBRqpLmgDFp4ptLmUfkcwz34UlPjaUfuehx1GPaJ3z
 7Qn6YT.b0YA6JiLM7KsYiT3CqKUcfayjwrsJab2xr9UI.9dPO0.VYzlTEBPP
 QkCVaEBsaqfeZNcCC916j_V1iTa4cQLa2oIcot3QPw--
X-Originating-IP: [98.139.91.73]
Authentication-Results: mta1017.mail.ird.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO nm3.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com) (98.139.91.73)
  by mta1017.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 02 Aug 2011 00:31:18 +0000
Received: from [98.139.91.61] by nm3.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Aug 2011 00:31:13 -0000
Received: from [208.71.42.194] by tm1.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Aug 2011 00:31:12 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp205.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Aug 2011 00:31:12 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1312245072; bh=RiJj3PZqKoOSW/B2G3pftSrQr1TKUU1K/9sl5LW4GDo=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=hHHekzhguc3cCZM2VBvJ2RAMSq6a6pV6CTwf+EcLqREkzUoI/yZYXOH50lFjj/SjkAzUH8WUILk+Is7exY4yqyKuoTR5KWIA+nz01rEu8Mz8eaW/7Ggf0/Cist1bOoNA370LLjmxm64BOJducfFwS965OPnUky4OAbEWTNPydGg=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 42455.2925.bm@smtp205.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: Lb4.3kUVM1k59AYP6heI8t3bPrRjv5s2sHr.3dRJdCkl_sA
 GdgbVuPxCPPY4VcOa.5ndrnTd6VSdhyyBvxlA_xg4SeHaxsBpkA1DtyFdyRP
 sK_cCJh.Gn8ch_oPi79YbjzA2tqZGWFW8RcIWaZNZ7tMsPBizDIHvJPytH5H
 vBSUFMiAJHmy3vuIi2Tzsqr.4j.c_g4La6_k_PWXo_FSQnuDxDzCZXGRdHlM
 EjDaYYUrqPB6Pc4F9Csk0m9I8_CTWR6HFbx1CqhajwjKOWb9hZW_mHHMBna1
 5K46D_wTqkQzu6fILmtdL.mdG92IqGdFjYujCwjhZHygXVzqXCd6YDIW4UOa
 ykA5.nuyNCSqZ7iQRG68cQ7ApFnL6sIsRBBS9
X-Yahoo-SMTP: VW5v9byswBDpOZvh3okhEqDGbR.oC7WvU8EIjA--
Received: from [10.10.88.234] (single91rabbits@85.17.94.179 with plain)
        by smtp205.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 01 Aug 2011 17:31:02 -0700 PDT
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 22:57:35 -0600
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxahoo.de>
Message-ID: <482994782.20110801225735@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello from Natalya
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;  boundary="----------123CE1B11732208E"

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Apr,2018, 19:39:23 von Administrator »

Offline Katzenmama

Re: Natalya <single91rabbits@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 03,Aug,2011, 12:40:51 »
Verschleiert eingeliefert über Netherlands

Zitat

Zitat
ISP: LeaseWeb B.V.
Host Name: hosted-by.leaseweb.com
Organization: LeaseWeb
City: Amsterdam
Country code:  NL 

Offline Achilles

Re: Natalya Smirnova <single91rabbits@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #2 am: 12,Aug,2011, 09:03:37 »
Hello!! I think you are astonished to get my letter, so I will try to explain. I live in russia  and I am going to leave russia to work abroad! I`m a manicure master, I have several international diplomas.
So it will be easy for me to find work everywhere, because everywhere girls take care about theirselves. As for me, I take care of my body and my face a lot and I want to get pretty life. I think I deserve it and I need to meet man who can care of me and be my beloved man!
Here are many men who want to be with me but I want to leave russia and I prefer to meet foreign man. I know they are more kind and more smart and just different ones,don't drink and are not rude like russians.
I don't smoke and i am social drinker,sometimes I like to have some red wine to relax and just to dream!I am 26 years old. I am sending photos I want you to see how I look like! My name is Natalya.If you want to meet me please send your photo and some info about you! And write me your real name also!!

Natalya single91rabbits@yahoo.com

Hello again,I have sent my letter to you but not sure you got it and I resend it again,please send a word if you want to reply!Natalya

Hello Xxxxxxxxx! I have some good news for us!
I talked to mum mum today and then she sold her gold wedding ring.
So  she  is going to send me 430 dollars today,so pls help me with the last 520!!
You know I asked for help all my friends and family but their answer was "no".
I thought that I will never ask you for such help, but I don`t have another way...I do hope to get your letter with words that you will help me because if not I have to cancel all travel preparations and collect things to go home.I can't imagine I am at home again,without any result with canceled documents.. Oh I want to be with you so much..
Honey please take me from here,I will work hard to earn money and I am sure I will be able to return all your money and return your kindness because you are so kind to me.My poor english is problem to express all my feelings I only hope that you can read between words and I very much hope that we will meet each other tomorrow, on Friday.
I`m not a ganster or a mafia, I`m a usual girl which just wants to be happy.
Pls answer me, I don`t know what to do.
Xxxxxxxxx if it was possible to send me tickets I would have asked you to do that. I checked all ways and that's not possible.
I applied for a work visa because it's more easy to receive this type of visa then for example tourist visa. You country has quite strict rules on receiving visas. Many people all over the world consider your country to be the best place in the world and many people want to go there, that's why the rules are so strict. I should pay for my tickets by myself and bring a check from the travel agency to the embassy to prove them I'm financially stable to make this trip and pay by myself.
If you buy tickets for me maybe the embassy will learn about it they will ask me many different questions as who is that man? why do you want to meet him? And if they learn you are my darling and I want to meet you and have a relationship with you they could not give me my work visa.
I know its difficult to believe a person who is so far away..
But I feel that its something special between us, I never met such man as you are.. Xxxxxxxxx I`m sure I`m the only girl who can make you happy and I can be happy only with you.. My heart is in your arms..
We just need to make the last step to each other and finally kiss....
Today I had a dream at night. I dreamed about our meeting, how I will look into your eyes, touch your skin and kiss your lips.Oh it was so realistik! We laught and we both were happy.
I never had such sexy dreams before I want it to happen in real life soon..
And I was so dissapointed when I woke up in the morning and understood that it was just a dream. But I hope it will happen in real life. We will spend all time together and we will kiss each
other  without  stop.!!   Xxxxxxxxx  before I left home I
took a photo with my passport, so I decided to send it to you also!!
My sweetheart pls help me with the last 520 dollars and I will finally buy tickets for my trip!
I`m waiting for your answer in internet cafe. Yours, Natalya

Hello my dear xxxxxxxg!
I think about you all the time and I hope so much we will be together soon! I didn't tell you I write poems in Russian, I wrote a poem for you in Russian but I couldn't write a poem in English, I tried but it's not easy!!!! Maybe someday I will be able to do it.
That's why I found a poem in internet for you, the sense is almost the same as in my poem in Russian.
I hope you will like this poem I found for you!

Long Distance Love

When it hurts so bad,
why does it feel so good?
I wish this all made sense,
I wish I understood.
Not having you here with me is tearing me up inside, but I can't stop thinking about you no matter how hard I try.

You know how I feel about you,
and I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but it's so hard to do when I can't even be next to you.
Why does it gotta be so complicated?

Loving  you feels so right, but at the same time, knowing I can't have you  keeps  me  awake  at night. I just want this to be simple, I just want  you  here  with  me,  to  look  into  your eyes, be held in your arms...then I'd truly be happy.

Right now this distance between us is out of our control, but I'm still hoping one day soon, I'll get what I'm wishing for.

Xxxxxxxxx this is the way I feel about you!!! You are so special man to me and I'm very attracted to you!
Xxxxxxxxx you  know  I  tried  everything in my power to find money  for my Friday trip. But no one can lend me money even for a few days. You see I never lied to you and always tell you truth. My only wish is to meet you and be with you finally.
All  my  documents were arranged on exact dates and I just can`t delay my flight.
Please try to help me to get over there, I hope we will overcome the distance between us and try to build our relationship in the real love! I want to make this happen so much!
Yours only, Natalya

Hello xxxxxxxx! I want to tell you some more things about me and my life! I am 26 years old,I was born here in Russia,September 16,1984. I have one brother and many relatives.My mom works in dining as assistant kitchen and my is father retired, he was a former military. You know I work as a manicure master. I am looking just for a good man who can show me over there, who can help me first months.
I think it is hard enough to be alone in foreign country for young girl, I hope my age is ok for you? Xxxxxxxxx you should know I am hardworking lady! I have many diplomas and certificates, I can di different types of manicure. When I arrive (I will travel alone) I want to work hard and change my life! Xxxxxxxxx you see that maybe I'm too naive but I still believe in miracles to come! I am about
167 cm tall and my weight is 50 kg. I will leave my town to travel to moscow (I can't tell you exact date right now) and if you are ready to meet me I will travel from moscow to you. I would like to be sure I have a man who is waiting for me over there. Well I will finish this letter and do hope you have interest to meet me and tell me more about you and your life. I know it is hard enough to describe myself. As for me I hate to write too long letters and I prefer alive conversation and if we will meet you will be tired to listen all my stories!!!
Natalya. P.S.I live in small willage near black sea,it is Slaviansk na Cubany it is near town Anapa. thank you so much for photo I liked a lot!

Xxxxxxxxx dear you see I am here, wrting to you as always!!!!
You should know that The agency here only helps me to get work visa and leave russia!
And I can choose any city or town in your area.
I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,it is hardly possible to explain but I want you to know my plans. I saw many stories in news on TV about girls who started a new life and decided to work abroad... I started to register my documents about 2 months ago, so I will travel soon and I will be allowed to work! Xxxxxxxxx You see I`ve already started to register documents and now I need to decide in which city I want to work. When I am in moscow I will tell agency that I know the town where I want to work. Xxxxxxxxx dear if you are ready to meet me please tell me the name town you live and nearest inter airport name! So it will be my destination!!! Well,I will leave you, because I have to go now ,I have a lot of things today to finish! Kiss you!
Please forgive me if I missed some of your questions so many things to do! Natalya!!!

xxxxxxxg I'm so sorry you are having only problems with me... I swear if I were with you now I would make everything to make you happy and I would do everything you wish.... but I can't do it... I'm so far away....
You've done so much to help me and you probably have regrets you've met this Russian girl online and you are having so many problems because of me.
Money is a fiction. Please put great importance on the money. But actually happiness cannot be bought for the money. Money do not make people more happy. But in our case due to money it is possible to reduce the distance between us...
Xxxxxxxxx nobody done so many good
things to me and I'm very thankful to you. You've never met me and you care so much about me.... I don't want to miss this chance in my life to meet so good man as you... but I don't have an access to any money, I'm not in my native city now, I'm lonely here in Moscow... I'm just a country girl who came to the big city...
Maybe  it  will  be possible for you to find this money, so I will buy tickets  finally  for  my  trip  to  you.  You  see I need to buy only ticket now and I will fly to you on Friday!
Please don't hate me. I love you so much. I know it's impossible to love someone you've never met but I just write how I feel.
I hate the stars because I look at the same ones as you do, without you.
I know you are looking at the stars at another part of the world and I just want to kill myselff because I can't be with you now and it's my best desire to be with you...
Xxxxxxxxx my  mum  didn`t  allow  to take my photo camera to moscow, so I`m sending you some of my old photos!
I will cross my fingers hoping for help and start to dream about our meeting..
I decided to scan my passport and to send it to you, so you could see that I`m real!!!
Yours only Natalya

PS:  My  sweetheart I had problems with my mail box, so I registered a new one! Pls write me here single91rabit@yahoo.com ok??

Spoiler
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe via 212.82.110.158; Tue, 02 Aug 2011 00:31:18 +0000
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 98.139.91.73
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: nSikHAQWLDvDM4QvDSCqhyS4TMnwhGT_n4VhKth0lNjnCY2n
 5OhPWQe9i7w5yDmHUdyfkQlV9Oo5MsG4TgvKB15IgNyn8Tk1TQ_SUF.V0hVf
 BIsrQqOR3yjCYaVaWNhdBxkUqyR_nnT5CgU72PBDycLLddc0pyit02p6pvOc
 n8xGppCo6I3o2kVycS3KQuFNTjxjPL2dqpl7uJakdlcJbqgd8TPYDY8GaME1
 B7zy2SPZcOkqtlq_51XOkdIBrGXJIfjZByGI6k9eIViGuxfZIP9NQ1CEEZ_P
 mh2BfU1oQ1e4LlZj3TiEmTyo3msRx4TJnw2ZRBzKDa981aZFRqlT15SpAE61
 aPe4mUfxFnEzuLMzlIvoJFEzKG_BcZARDsn7CflhrgEFtMQr2d71ZWzXNhd3
 objcSA.y_yB0A9z5qN777kS1rWF09PIDVU0zvj5wmzshXGXtIqVQAMjLFetY
 W_4ZPQzxTUwQHMa560d0Vx7RAi45uL4dc6VhxEwQMQa_yyvCazj15A8tFArU
 6SIDJxHxVBqu7fCL72LnoSbkJyDs38ewxb4GKKegeH0hFxdhyZKDSUGZ74cV
 R2zDR23WlAV11uFao.ifiLdzNfr.AKz6TJSR1CiE1KV8WBBmnmiWtCj63Lie
 j5LYlF0pvhLD5zhjxqz_wKVW8FTDTcyHNkjedaceQrBYw1PNaNoxAZfro.fO
 vy52oFxDkfnVITb.csu8O4j6D_2ytutUS2._S5q8Wxdy7evf4xUlShkpom1n
 6DGGsySfQfFVftyAj_eZ_qRsIbiAWKwvfOJ8AIR78abcGzVrd_1cfSpAPIiL
 fRzWygwBXWx0lgaxfk2809QZlycxSllMpsxv.227D8uIwpQHCDXdaw27PMbU
 Yd4kJs5bFGNS4UsNa19PG6oH9XalJMnXMjRAIs5IVWyHZWQT1VAcBVudAfK0
 P44kNL1vPsH4lr9TSb_PdtHuZjOJ0auW4fDxLtSY2U.OASyCucOcF77nJPve
 i8jBGT2DyuwbHaOm4OZBRqpLmgDFp4ptLmUfkcwz34UlPjaUfuehx1GPaJ3z
 7Qn6YT.b0YA6JiLM7KsYiT3CqKUcfayjwrsJab2xr9UI.9dPO0.VYzlTEBPP
 QkCVaEBsaqfeZNcCC916j_V1iTa4cQLa2oIcot3QPw--
X-Originating-IP: [98.139.91.73]
Authentication-Results: mta1017.mail.ird.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO nm3.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com) (98.139.91.73)
  by mta1017.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 02 Aug 2011 00:31:18 +0000
Received: from [98.139.91.61] by nm3.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Aug 2011 00:31:13 -0000
Received: from [208.71.42.194] by tm1.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Aug 2011 00:31:12 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp205.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Aug 2011 00:31:12 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1312245072; bh=RiJj3PZqKoOSW/B2G3pftSrQr1TKUU1K/9sl5LW4GDo=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=hHHekzhguc3cCZM2VBvJ2RAMSq6a6pV6CTwf+EcLqREkzUoI/yZYXOH50lFjj/SjkAzUH8WUILk+Is7exY4yqyKuoTR5KWIA+nz01rEu8Mz8eaW/7Ggf0/Cist1bOoNA370LLjmxm64BOJducfFwS965OPnUky4OAbEWTNPydGg=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 42455.2925.bm@smtp205.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: Lb4.3kUVM1k59AYP6heI8t3bPrRjv5s2sHr.3dRJdCkl_sA
 GdgbVuPxCPPY4VcOa.5ndrnTd6VSdhyyBvxlA_xg4SeHaxsBpkA1DtyFdyRP
 sK_cCJh.Gn8ch_oPi79YbjzA2tqZGWFW8RcIWaZNZ7tMsPBizDIHvJPytH5H
 vBSUFMiAJHmy3vuIi2Tzsqr.4j.c_g4La6_k_PWXo_FSQnuDxDzCZXGRdHlM
 EjDaYYUrqPB6Pc4F9Csk0m9I8_CTWR6HFbx1CqhajwjKOWb9hZW_mHHMBna1
 5K46D_wTqkQzu6fILmtdL.mdG92IqGdFjYujCwjhZHygXVzqXCd6YDIW4UOa
 ykA5.nuyNCSqZ7iQRG68cQ7ApFnL6sIsRBBS9
X-Yahoo-SMTP: VW5v9byswBDpOZvh3okhEqDGbR.oC7WvU8EIjA--
        by smtp205.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 01 Aug 2011 17:31:02 -0700 PDT
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxahoo.de>
Message-ID: <482994782.20110801225735@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello from Natalya
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;  boundary="----------123CE1B11732208E"

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Apr,2015, 11:54:30 von admin »

Offline Achilles

« Antwort #3 am: 12,Aug,2011, 09:08:43 »
Die restlichen Bilder bekamm ich nicht mehr in meine erste Nachricht. Sie weiß nur, dass ich in Kleve wohne. Andere Informationen habe ich auch nicht gegeben, weil sie nicht abgefragt worden sind.

Viele Grüße ans Team.

Natalya Vatersname? Smirnova 44 82N315480

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Apr,2018, 19:42:45 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
« Antwort #4 am: 12,Aug,2011, 11:36:31 »
@ Achilles

Verschleierte Einlieferung über NL, die Date-Zeile aus den USA, da yahoo.com Adresse, die Wohnortangabe in Slaviansk na

Cubany in Russland, ein Fake-Reise-Pass mit ungültiger Reise-Pass Serien-Nummer und die Geldforderung! 100 % Scam!

Zitat

Zitat

ISP:       LeaseWeb B.V.
Host Name:       hosted-by.leaseweb.com
Organization:       LeaseWeb
City:       Amsterdam
Country code:       NL

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Apr,2018, 19:39:48 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Natalya <sunn67yrabbits@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #5 am: 26,Sep,2011, 19:02:53 »
Zitat
Hello again,I have sent my letter to you but not sure you got it and
 I resend it again,please send a word if you want to reply!Natalya

Hello!! I think you are astonished to get my letter, so I will try to
 explain. I live in russia  and I am going to leave russia to work
 abroad! I`m a manicure master, I have several international diplomas.
 So it will be easy for me to find work everywhere, because everywhere
 girls take care about theirselves. As for me, I take care of my body and my face a lot and I want to get
 pretty life. I think I deserve it and I need to meet man who can care of me and be my beloved man!
 Here are many men who want to be with me but I want to leave russia
 and I prefer to meet foreign man. I know they are more kind and more
 smart and just different ones,don't drink and are not rude like russians.
 I don't smoke and i am social drinker,sometimes I like to have some
 red wine to relax and just to dream!I am 26 years old. I am sending photos I want you to
 see how I look like! My name is Natalya.If you want to meet me please
 send your photo and some info about you! And write me your real name also!!

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.231.20.213 with SMTP id g21cs94082ibb;
        Thu, 4 Aug 2011 07:24:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.52.188.98 with SMTP id fz2mr913902vdc.342.1312467840549;
        Thu, 04 Aug 2011 07:24:00 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <sunn67yrabbits@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm21-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm21-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [98.139.213.137])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id bz9si3651656vdc.34.2011.08.04.07.23.59;
        Thu, 04 Aug 2011 07:24:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of sunn67yrabbits@yahoo.com designates 98.139.213.137 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.213.137;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of sunn67yrabbits@yahoo.com designates 98.139.213.137 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=sunn67yrabbits@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.212.146] by nm21.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Aug 2011 14:23:59 -0000
Received: from [98.139.213.1] by tm3.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Aug 2011 14:23:59 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp101.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Aug 2011 14:23:59 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1312467839; bh=yO9mSV+U+ikjO9qlx51MqtAjEuSHfc8KzAWYcvSdIDQ=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Date:From:Reply-To:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=VS0YsB4i3B3Y5Njhrt6WR4XL7t/rVePhEXbLoWoFdBB8aqao7tVU2Xfp1z3E7pHoTdVtWGlF+8gnUn6gbovBj4XManJ0FiM4Mucv8wCBo2mwuVO3dB+m1BAe3T4YNo2gDkqPmaj06wYiwwmJKFeHkQqttxE+es22faxSAm0V+hk=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 224643.85920.bm@smtp101.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-YMail-OSG: yB3Q3NEVM1nUKLlNffYH.xOIrkuFz2WThes4ZllEg0fyCSk
 1g.wXyJFa4WKZkFiUjx6n7wVh8CE.L..RGTUH2lQquzz1Ya5o0gxTVOKgLo4
 ymoh0QcgsNLIRgjA18LAsL.0cZzio7sgu5SWIZr2fQ1_fySRURQm2KxtXVBd
 gliz5Vsy3ExcQTzS.eWC3VSwOjHAVECaY0t_SewbcUxXJ9TnZBG.ub9heMMO
 pNuwb.xXrDkY80IE8DZ.O_LgtdXVrlK6Ebjg.aQIPu6.Mg55QEwVAOHDzRRA
 JGVPlgwmV_7enoTHO.moM_NNpNPKXXQYctaOZWkEBmZLctq8c7XA2wIYeGLE
 QNoYyiiR3UVmZ4BCjujBkNGZ7oqUa68shFeU9gBsH8n3cO3v6.f_JuTAEqc0
 nHS2D20SYb0gowe.3zw2cEoU.xqK8o6fkKkLQPbmkcL8-
X-Yahoo-SMTP: yY3P73WswBBydxdT3xHIMkrQTplDLfL7ra0X
Received: from [10.10.88.234] (sunn67yrabbits@85.17.94.221 with plain)
        by smtp101.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 04 Aug 2011 07:23:53 -0700 PDT
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 17:25:49 -0600
Reply-To: Natalya <sunn67yrabbits@yahoo.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1572902623.20110804172549@yahoo.com>
To:  <xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Natalya Here
In-Reply-To: <CAD8RQJMSyuOwN1hL7wktfppzmxFOXDPPO3+6=cFMmNbfb7hDWA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <631410411.20110802232750@yahoo.com> <CAD8RQJMSyuOwN1hL7wktfppzmxFOXDPPO3+6=cFMmNbfb7hDWA@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
 boundary="----------1026A24CEE47757"
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Natalya <sunn67yrabbits@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #6 am: 26,Sep,2011, 19:04:16 »
Verschleiert Eingeliefert über Netherlands

Zitat
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 17:25:49 -0600

Zitat

ISP:      LeaseWeb B.V.
Host Name:      hosted-by.leaseweb.com
Organization:      LeaseWeb
City:      Amsterdam
Country code:       NL

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #7 am: 26,Sep,2011, 19:05:21 »
Zitat
xxxxxxxxxxxx dear you see I am here, wrting to you as always!!!!
 You should know that The agency here only helps me to get work visa and leave russia!
 And I can choose any city or town in your area.
 I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,it is hardly possible to explain
 but I want you to know my plans. I saw many stories in news on TV about girls who started a new life and
 decided to work abroad... I started to register my documents about 2 months ago, so I will travel soon and I
 will be allowed to work! xxxxxxxxxxxx You see I`ve already started to register documents and now I need
 to decide in which city I want to work. When I am in moscow I will tell agency that I know the
 town where I want to work. xxxxxxxxxxxx dear if you are ready to meet me please tell me the
 name town you live and nearest inter airport name! So it will be my
 destination!!! Well,I will leave you, because I have to go now ,I have
 a lot of things today to finish! Kiss you!
 Please forgive me if I missed some of your questions so many things to do! Natalya!!!

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #8 am: 26,Sep,2011, 19:06:16 »
Zitat
Hello!! I think you are astonished to get my letter, so I will try to
 explain. I live in russia  and I am going to leave russia to work
 abroad! I`m a manicure master, I have several international diplomas.
 So it will be easy for me to find work everywhere, because everywhere
 girls take care about theirselves. As for me, I take care of my body and my face a lot and I want to get
 pretty life. I think I deserve it and I need to meet man who can care of me and be my beloved man!
 Here are many men who want to be with me but I want to leave russia
 and I prefer to meet foreign man. I know they are more kind and more
 smart and just different ones,don't drink and are not rude like russians.
 I don't smoke and i am social drinker,sometimes I like to have some
 red wine to relax and just to dream!I am 26 years old. I am sending photos I want you to
 see how I look like! My name is Natalya.If you want to meet me please
 send your photo and some info about you! And write me your real name also!!

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #9 am: 26,Sep,2011, 19:07:16 »
Zitat
xxxxxxxxxxxx hello dear! You should know
 that after sending this email I will go home, take my packed bags and
 fly to Moscow! You know I sent documents for visa to moscow about 2 months ago,so
 when I arrive to moscow my visa will be already ready!!
 Well,I have to run,I think I will be able to send letter from moscow tomorrow!
 Please wait for me and don't look at
 different girls, you know I am the best!!!(joke).
 xxxxxxxxxxxx please confirm the name of the closest Airport to
 you (possibly International) and the code if you know. I will be in
 moscow in three hours after leaving here. In Moscow I will get my documents to travel,
 as work permission, medical insurance etc.
 xxxxxxxxxxxx from Moscow I will buy ticket to your
 airport. I know it will not be cheap, but my mother will receive a
 salary for last 6 months (her work detained wages)and will send me to
 moscow by western union to help me to pay for tickets!.
 And about one important thing,do you agree that good
 sex is quite important for successful relationship? I like sex a lot but at
 first I have to be sure that I have feelings and want this man because just sex without
 feelings is not so hot and tender,I think so. Please tell me what do
 you think about it?Kiss Natalya!