Autor Thema: Katya Kochetova <dreamsweetwoman@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 890 mal)

Offline Achilles

• Immer kommt das Leben dazwischen.
Katya Kochetova <dreamsweetwoman@yahoo.com>
« am: 13,Apr,2011, 10:22:13 »
http://www.saymehi.com/profile.php?ID=53149

Zitat
Katya12345
   - 27 y/o female
   - London, United Kingdom
   - English, English, English
   - !!!
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2011-01-28 07:25:43
   - ID: 53149

- Friends: ...

Personal details
ProfileType      
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1983 - September - 28
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Athletic
Ethnicity      Caucasian
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      Some college
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Description:
I the kind, gentle, trustful girl. I like to enjoy a dawn of the sun and spend a free time on the nature with the favourite friends. In relations I appreciate sincerity and fidelity!!! I want to love and be loved!!!

Ideal match description:
I search serious worthy for the man for serious relations and the big sincere love!!

Hi xxxxxxx!

Have a good day. I am glad, that you have answered my message. I waited your letter. I hope, that we can to communicate and we shall learn more well each other. Dear I should warn you, that I badly know and I use English, therefore I use the translator to write to you... Therefore I ask you to not be surprised, if to you something will be not clear that I write to you!

Anyhow, if something will be not clear to you, ask me about it! I hope, that the problem of my English will not be a problem for us to communicate.
I shall tell briefly about myself. My name is Katya. I'm 27 years old. I have ended a college.

I work in shop as the seller of toys. I love my work and it gives me pleasure. I have
addressed in service of acquaintances because here I have difficulty with search of the good person. As I am very lonely and I have greater need for having reliable and gentle person. I send you a few my photos. If it will like you please inform me. I shall be glad to continue our acquaintance, therefore that, as I already informed, you have caused sincere interest for me. Please ask questions, and I shall tell about myself with pleasure.
In this letter I send you a photo in which I specially for you have written on a leaflet, the my name! I have made it because I many times heard that now there are people on the Internet from Russia which to deceive similar to you, being realized by girls for acquaintance! I want that at once trusted me, and I knew that I true girl, with