Autor Thema: Mariya / Elena / Ekaterina / Olga / Irina <redcherrys@BonBon.net>  (Gelesen 9666 mal)

Offline Sony500

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
<redcherryf@BonBon.net> <ladyheartt@BonBon.net> <milenkaya@BonBon.net> <ladyhearta@BonBon.net> <redcherry1135@yahoo.com> <kkrasavica79@yahoo.com> <ekaterinaishkova@yahoo.com> <loggfeer@yahoo.com> <elena.lonely@ymail.com> <cancer1011@hotmail.com> <milayairina10@yahoo.com>

Love will find happiness
Love is beautiful! Find your happiness
Love somewhere near
Everyone wants happiness and love! We can help
We will help you find happiness

redcherrys@BonBon.net
redcherryf@BonBon.net
ladyheartt@BonBon.net
milenkaya@BonBon.net
ladyhearta@BonBon.net

Hello dear sir.
Please do not delete this email because it is not sending spam.
Perhaps, delete, or not read this letter, you will lose a chance to find true love relationship!
The letter would address the issue of love relationships and how to address them.
Are you concerned about an agent of an independent organization, "Find your happiness!". Our organization is looking for romantic couples around the world, from different points of the planet. Our organization is nonprofit and provides a completely free services for women and men. Organization, "Find your happiness!" Is entirely charitable and operates exclusively in order to meet your living needs. All my life you are looking for love, but you can not do it? Write not only a serious girl? We'll help you find true happiness! The system of sending messages, automatically pick up your e-mail, so you got this letter.
In this letter, you will see a short story about a girl who tries to find love, + photos. We look forward to your response to the specified e-mail the girl and you can build a real, strong relationship. We wish you good luck! Be happy love and be loved!

Attached letter:

My name is Mariya. I am 35 years old. I have never been married and do not have their own children. I do not smoke nor drink alcohol.
I am a young, quiet and determined girl. But, I believe that the most important criterion for any human being should be respected and the ability to love. I want to build only long-term relationship based on mutual understanding.
In his spare time, I like sports, go for walks in the woods. At heart, I'm very romantic girl. Sometimes I like to dream, his eyes closed.
You're probably thinking - "Why is this girl wrote me a letter, because it's all there!". But in my life is not the most beautiful feeling. I was quite unlucky in love.
I am a lonely girl. I was freezing from loneliness. Every day I look at the sunset and ask fate to give me true love!
In our country, men want only to use women to humiliation and did not appreciate us. Therefore, I want to try Internet dating. Previously, I never talked to men on the Internet. But now, I imagined such a possibility and I think that fate would help us.
Please, if you're interested our future communication, tell me more about you.
I want to know you.
I am looking for a partner in life for peace of mind and happiness. I want to share all the joys of life with a beloved man!

Please write me only on my personal e-mail - redcherrys@BonBon.net

In these letters, I'll tell you about me more detail.
Of course, I will send you a lot of my photos, from which you will know my life. If you read my letter, so I got hope for the love!
I look forward to wait for your answer. I really want to know you more.
Please, do not let my letter without attention.
Your new friend,
Mariya.

Scamreports, die Fälle behandeln, in denen Bildern der selben Person verwendet wurden:

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,7685.0.html

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,7455.0.html

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,6601.0.html

Fakeprofile, in denen Bildern der selben Person verwendet wurden:

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,22130.0.html

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Nov,2017, 20:51:53 von Administrator »

Offline Knight Rider

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Hello, my new friend.

I am very glad that you are not disregarded my letter. In my heart I was hoping that you answer me. I read your letter, and a spark of joy came into my eyes. We will be able to know each other better, although the Internet acquaintance to me is something new.

Thank you for your beautiful photo! You're very beautiful! I am madly glad to know you more and develop our relations.

The first time I ran into a familiarity of people through the Internet, so hard for me to begin my story about myself, but I'll try. My name you already know. My name is Mariya. I was born in a simple Russian family in the city Puchezh. My date of birth May 6, 1975. Now I am 35 years old. I live with my parents, I have no brothers and sisters. I am an only child. My height - 1.73 cm and weight 57 kg. I have no bad habits and alcohol - it is not in my rules. I am very sympathetic, affectionate, sociable girl. I really appreciate in the human sense of humor.

I live in Russia. Russia is one of the most ancient countries, rich in many cultural and architectural values. I grew up in a small town. His name Puchezh. Puchezh - a city in Russia, administrative center of Puchezhskogo region Ivanovo region. Population - 9,400 people. The town is situated on the banks of the Volga, 117 km from Kineshma and 175 km from Ivanov. The fate of the city Puchezh unusual. In my town there were two of life. The first lasted for several centuries, and the second began in 1952. In connection with the construction of the Gorky hydroelectric station, Puchezh entered a zone of flooding, and it was decided to postpone the city to a new, high place. The old town with its churches, merchant houses, beautiful waterfront disappeared forever. Part of the wooden buildings had been moved to a new city, and all the stone - are destroyed. Survived one church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin, but it suffered a sad fate: in the early 1960's it was demolished. But the old city lives in the memory of people, in historical documents.

Title Puchezh gave Puchezh Big River (now Pushavka) and Small Puchezh (now Birthmark), at the confluence of which a small stream Pushavku was located Puchezhskaya suburb, where the inhabitants were engaged in crafts and trade. Near Puchezhskoy suburb, on the other side of the river stood Pushavki monastery - Pushavinskaya deserts. He was a small, lived there at various times from 6 to 20 monks. Now Puchezh with 9 thousand inhabitants did not like the old one. Multi-storey houses and new buildings are the city. Among them - Flax, the plant reinforced concrete structures, strochevyshivalnaya and garment factories, the company for repair of agricultural machinery.

You can see photos of my city in this letter.

Just wanted to tell you a little about my parents. My mum name is Alexandra, she was 53 years old. It is beautiful, kind woman. Mother works as a veterinarian in a clinic for animals in our city. She loves animals, and gave them to treat more than 20 years. Despite his busy schedule, because treatment of animals is a very important thing to do and takes a lot of time and effort, my mother was able to cultivate in me a real woman - smart, kind, honest.

My dad - my favorite is a man. His name is Eugene. Pope 55 years. He works as a teacher. My dad is very responsible and fair people. I am very grateful to parents who have given birth to and raised me that what I am.

Remembering his childhood, I remember with great joy the day went to the first class. I was 7 years old. I went to a classroom where a teacher was my father. " I really liked. I'm very fond of and love my dad. I tried to learn, and that dad would put me in an example to other students in our class. And I have a good job. When she finished school with excellent marks, I decided to go to her mother's footsteps and enrolled in medical school. I really liked being a student. Student Life - is a very fun time. The time when you can prove. I met many interesting people, learned that was not previously known to me. When you have finished institute, I became a children's doctor - a pediatrician. I found it difficult to find work, because in Russia is not appreciated by young professionals. I have long been in search, and, finally, luck smiled at me. I found a job in children's clinic where I work today. Treatment of young children is my calling. I love children and always happy to come to their aid. My friend, you love children?

You're probably surprised that I wrote to you, because in my life it would seem everything is fine? But this is not true. I am very lonely, and lonely man could not be happier. I am looking for a man who would understand, loved and respected me and what I do. My heart is free, and from that I am unhappy. My friend, perhaps you're the one who can light a spark of happiness in my heart. Please tell me a story about yourself. Are you working? How is your life? What do you like doing in your spare time? Tell me about the place where you live? Are you looking for a serious relationship? I am very interested to know you. I am interested in Internet communication, as it is to me the first time.

I look forward to your new email to me.

Your new friend Mariya.

Spoiler
X-AOL-UID: 3534.146509331
X-AOL-FILE: 33413.zip
X-AOL-DATE: Mon, 31 May 2010  9:30:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Return-Path: <redcherry1135@yahoo.com>
Received: from mtain-md05.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtain-md05.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.96.89]) by air-dd04.mail.aol.com (v129.4) with ESMTP id MAILINDD044-86ac4c03b9e81f; Mon, 31 May 2010 09:30:16 -0400
Received: from smtp104.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com (smtp104.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.102.67])
      by mtain-md05.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with SMTP id 675393800012A
      for <xxxxxxxxxxx>; Mon, 31 May 2010 09:30:16 -0400 (EDT)
Received: (qmail 29244 invoked from network); 31 May 2010 13:30:16 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:X-Mailer:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=yo5WcxLsdaj/ptRizAVKPGEuSiRoPQStiV7v1jRsuvPNnj6FbqDfXpX6eqxhu5qoWb6h+CVCm9DoK/GWnC0gL67wqOby/8GE3HI4GNKj/y3KJJzbzGxUF42xGMfI/wkUf/ryUzShVV2KMErWH8cpBYtwtkwNVQcYZVvnP4z8phE=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1275312616; bh=mB7i/OhpdAAwvr5IJtvy8CdBzQ6Bf0WAu+xhYm63q5w=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:X-Mailer:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=6nAr4Xflnuxu7ijQ+q6Jep2eJzbjit702JMBfyHmEFUiECOc7GnQOttyUd/dwWwZfwJiseABOjsrUTW3QinVOSXfbR2xQdK+Rw6upl1IfqOl7Zzi2JpRaeq0zuA1AtANAMcv0aDH7Yvnmzi/QqIkDNFrlKpoAqiAzTNipcLgqxI=
Received: from COMPUTER (redcherry1135@83.226.154.189 with plain)
        by smtp104.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 31 May 2010 06:29:55 -0700 PDT
X-Yahoo-SMTP: TVWNGBGswBDQJN_6The7bbCJ5bqvuNHmHw8-
X-YMail-OSG: K1Hb3Y4VM1nW1wkLlvTzm3XlohJginwFPQMFDJL5SLWgJUD
 ozd0eNPogOEfz.YS1nHoTf52gLWBX2Q4ixYsDLv.c6ltA68bhQdmeTejLIlO
 vDvL5nky5L0SqcJ8x5GD4YdHMuu1UXCssnp.ssSxHnA6eOg7e_SdtdHOAM70
 c3jFbvCpXRaeLGiZlnKaVo64jBDEVn6qyWrfmNMISlC5MOIDJ49q0KcmA8NC
 Sut4o113XhbBVOwLlqvkIlZasJkzrvbe2LwluWWDMTXE2Fz0YoT7TBHwEdIj
 tMuyTj6o19FmgJbHv72wALWVE16Kcx7h7vODDvf78pV2D55tlUOi4joGu3Om
 k2Q9oGbM-
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 17:23:56 +0400
X-Mailer: Voyager (v3.99.8) Professional
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <120931579.20100531172356@yahoo.com>
To: xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: hello!
In-Reply-To: <8CCCA12E99BC143-CB8-AF8E@webmail-d070.sysops.aol.com>
References: <8CCCA12E99BC143-CB8-AF8E@webmail-d070.sysops.aol.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
 boundary="----------5A1A41326F58505"
x-aol-global-disposition: G
X-AOL-VSS-INFO: 5400.1158/59220
X-AOL-VSS-CODE: clean
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-d276.1 ; domain : yahoo.com DKIM : fail 
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d60594c03b9e81372
X-AOL-IP: 69.147.102.67

------------5A1A41326F58505
Content-Type: text/html; charset=windows-1251
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Nov,2017, 20:53:03 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Verschleiert Eingeliefert über Schweden

Zitat
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 17:23:56 +0400

Zitat
83.226.154.189 - Geo Information
IP Address      83.226.154.189
Host      c-bd9ae253.09-187-73746f13.cust.bredbandsbolaget.se
Location       SE, Sweden
City      Stockholm, 26 -
Organization      Bredbandsbolaget AB
ISP      Bredbandsbolaget AB
AS Number      AS2119 T.net
« Letzte Änderung: 17,Nov,2017, 20:53:26 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Goshka

• I Love Anti Scam NL
Hello, my new friend.

I am very glad that you are not disregarded my letter. In my heart I was hoping that you answer me. I read your letter, and a spark of joy came into my eyes. We will be able to know each other better, although the Internet acquaintance to me is something new.

Thank you for your beautiful photo! You're very beautiful! I am madly glad to know you more and develop our relations.

The first time I ran into a familiarity of people through the Internet, so hard for me to begin my story about myself, but I'll try. My name you already know. My name is Mariya. I was born in a simple Russian family in the city Puchezh. My date of birth May 6, 1975. Now I am 35 years old. I live with my parents, I have no brothers and sisters. I am an only child. My height - 1.73 cm and weight 57 kg. I have no bad habits and alcohol - it is not in my rules. I am very sympathetic, affectionate, sociable girl. I really appreciate in the human sense of humor.

I live in Russia. Russia is one of the most ancient countries, rich in many cultural and architectural values. I grew up in a small town. His name Puchezh. Puchezh - a city in Russia, administrative center of Puchezhskogo region Ivanovo region. Population - 9,400 people. The town is situated on the banks of the Volga, 117 km from Kineshma and 175 km from Ivanov. The fate of the city Puchezh unusual. In my town there were two of life. The first lasted for several centuries, and the second began in 1952. In connection with the construction of the Gorky hydroelectric station, Puchezh entered a zone of flooding, and it was decided to postpone the city to a new, high place. The old town with its churches, merchant houses, beautiful waterfront disappeared forever. Part of the wooden buildings had been moved to a new city, and all the stone - are destroyed. Survived one church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin, but it suffered a sad fate: in the early 1960's it was demolished. But the old city lives in the memory of people, in historical documents.

Title Puchezh gave Puchezh Big River (now Pushavka) and Small Puchezh (now Birthmark), at the confluence of which a small stream Pushavku was located Puchezhskaya suburb, where the inhabitants were engaged in crafts and trade. Near Puchezhskoy suburb, on the other side of the river stood Pushavki monastery - Pushavinskaya deserts. He was a small, lived there at various times from 6 to 20 monks. Now Puchezh with 9 thousand inhabitants did not like the old one. Multi-storey houses and new buildings are the city. Among them - Flax, the plant reinforced concrete structures, strochevyshivalnaya and garment factories, the company for repair of agricultural machinery.

You can see photos of my city in this letter.

Just wanted to tell you a little about my parents. My mum name is Alexandra, she was 53 years old. It is beautiful, kind woman. Mother works as a veterinarian in a clinic for animals in our city. She loves animals, and gave them to treat more than 20 years. Despite his busy schedule, because treatment of animals is a very important thing to do and takes a lot of time and effort, my mother was able to cultivate in me a real woman - smart, kind, honest.

My dad - my favorite is a man. His name is Eugene. Pope 55 years. He works as a teacher. My dad is very responsible and fair people. I am very grateful to parents who have given birth to and raised me that what I am.

Remembering his childhood, I remember with great joy the day went to the first class. I was 7 years old. I went to a classroom where a teacher was my father. " I really liked. I'm very fond of and love my dad. I tried to learn, and that dad would put me in an example to other students in our class. And I have a good job. When she finished school with excellent marks, I decided to go to her mother's footsteps and enrolled in medical school. I really liked being a student. Student Life - is a very fun time. The time when you can prove. I met many interesting people, learned that was not previously known to me. When you have finished institute, I became a children's doctor - a pediatrician. I found it difficult to find work, because in Russia is not appreciated by young professionals. I have long been in search, and, finally, luck smiled at me. I found a job in children's clinic where I work today. Treatment of young children is my calling. I love children and always happy to come to their aid. My friend, you love children?

You're probably surprised that I wrote to you, because in my life it would seem everything is fine? But this is not true. I am very lonely, and lonely man could not be happier. I am looking for a man who would understand, loved and respected me and what I do. My heart is free, and from that I am unhappy. My friend, perhaps you're the one who can light a spark of happiness in my heart. Please tell me a story about yourself. Are you working? How is your life? What do you like doing in your spare time? Tell me about the place where you live? Are you looking for a serious relationship? I am very interested to know you. I am interested in Internet communication, as it is to me the first time.

I look forward to your new email to me.

Your new friend Mariya.

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.213.20.147 with SMTP id f19cs178335ebb;
        Mon, 31 May 2010 13:01:20 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.27.4 with SMTP id g4mr1926470qac.116.1275336077006;
        Mon, 31 May 2010 13:01:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from smtp108.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com (smtp108.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.102.71])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 8si3429864qwj.20.2010.05.31.13.01.15;
        Mon, 31 May 2010 13:01:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of redcherry1135@yahoo.com designates 69.147.102.71 as permitted sender) client-ip=69.147.102.71;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of redcherry1135@yahoo.com designates 69.147.102.71 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=redcherry1135@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 15112 invoked from network); 31 May 2010 20:01:15 -0000
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:X-Mailer:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=YUxeyxRoahC13zw0qS0ORmadT5Skuaxk8yGFW9fqhp7UPvgnHyxintTp75e9QfJPXVYpl3YjbVHRigKlC7tFNkQ8lvfRm4rCJbeGCuLEdh53nbhphD2MOSeulS/GlO16M/1kfLQkQR9ibKZkowTzJHFFNnjc7f9O6yXp48J2Zqo=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1275336075; bh=F8rcLTPOnHaDsvnEyGij0rYll6rrFgeMA9Os/Z/wsmE=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:X-Mailer:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=StABCxATqbwc7Z4I9ilOjUCykrwQGyCiC9WFunZIYHkKM1YLZlIbpsg1CjqUkIv/PNeENU1lTK3TQ0C4ZmO6MT5YUKnadLPX8Dysj3c2Yiovwmu5WjYbzNugaqQj12ugcHLGGhXZwCB3svwBIrYqmSv5VaIMR9VrUVM8+SDlejU=
Received: from COMPUTER (redcherry1135@83.226.154.189 with plain)
        by smtp108.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 31 May 2010 13:00:49 -0700 PDT
X-YMail-OSG: GpYdOakVM1lPBlB8NuAbW9uhvJSkkuiH04YkZdu8.wSwEU6
 B0ZhFvZSQtsHRe9g36WCWrVaD.BChu.a9UsHUrZo690gb5F_BXKySO420MQq
 rVe6hHMR84BjnVpOL4MYgTOocpUSp0C5QqA2Vtz2wVN8Bo6Es.Ek_4.1w7IS
 1NstyA5sJl2FtMLQ9uvsNElMYPQmXkr8Qu0ulBHAvN15xfD7h.rRhnAKrNRf
 deB27AXRfmkb1KEycdjksy0cyqbO8Idi5lnwEjrG6a6JUE2c4a3ilvgkR0qU
 Y5n1bvAnh9RpEe2P_z0g1fZY51jpmrjFK3cqrbR7r2AysioIWyo3XO5KBHAf
 4L2R5kXg-
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 23:53:57 +0400
Message-ID: <661778469.20100531235357@yahoo.com>
To:  <xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:
In-Reply-To: <AANLkTikmdKMz_M5F-IBo1HUIvvKCAgPs-h10CAYBVWGB@mail.gmail.com>
References: <AANLkTikmdKMz_M5F-IBo1HUIvvKCAgPs-h10CAYBVWGB@mail.gmail.com>
 boundary="----------91F5F135A3E09A"

------------91F5F135A3E09A
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Nov,2017, 20:54:17 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Verschleiert Eingeliefert über Sweden

Zitat
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 23:53:57 +0400
Received: from COMPUTER

Zitat
83.226.154.189 - Geo Information
IP Address      83.226.154.189
Host      c-bd9ae253.09-187-73746f13.cust.bredbandsbolaget.se
City      Stockholm, 26 -
Organization      Bredbandsbolaget AB
ISP      Bredbandsbolaget AB
AS Number      AS2119 T.net

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Nov,2017, 20:54:26 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Seppel

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Hello, my dear friend xxxxxxxxxx.

Thank you, that reacted with understanding to my letter. I am waiting for your answer. I am very pleased that we have the opportunity to continue the dialogue. So we know each other better.

In Russia, good weather, which gives me a smile. How is your weather, my friend? What are you doing? I hope you feel fine.

Today I would like to tell you about how I spend my spare time.

I wrote to you that I live in a small town. People of my city sacred keep old traditions of passing them on from generation after generation.

Since childhood I am fascinated by the fine arts, painting. I really like to visit the exhibition of paintings at the museum in our city. I have read much literature about artists of different eras. I like portraiture, but I'm happy to allow myself to be dissolved and the beauty of the landscape.

Ivan Shishkin, Isaac Levitan, Alexei Savrasov - this is my favorite artists. You ever heard of them?

Unfortunately, I can not afford to go to an art gallery of the city of Moscow or St. xxxxxxxxxxsburg, and about the exhibitions held in other countries, there can be no question. The salary of a doctor in Russia is so low that it does not give me that opportunity. But I would really like to see and enjoy the original works of art exhibited in the museums of Europe. But alas, this is still my dream. I also love listening to classical music. I think that classical music not only soothes the body and soul. Of course I have other hobbies.

I grow cacti. I am already 14 varieties. They are pets and could fit on one window sill in my room. Special care they require, they even need to water often. They are all different, but each - its beautiful and attractive. Some of the cacti delight me with their beautiful inflorescences during the flowering period. But the blooming cacti rare. They are like people: the kind of prickly, and when the bloom seem to be gentle and soft. Do you like cacti? It is my wish you to see my collection of cacti. My friends give to me a cactus for the holidays, so I think that soon I have to become even more. The most beautiful of the cactus, I'll give you at our meeting, if, of course, it will.

I also like to cook. I myself think out new dishes and trying to cook. My mom and dad often my taste the culinary works. Always speak only positive. I hope that in future I will be able to treat your favorite dish. Its name until I leave in secret, so for you it was a surprise.

I am actively engaged in sports, try to keep one's figure and keep myself in shape. In the morning I do aerobics in the evening, if possible go to the gym.

In the summer I like to go into the woods. Walking through the forest, listening to the birds singing, listening to the wind rustling in the trees, like sunlight streaming through the fluffy fir and pine trees.

Together with parents, we collect berries and mushrooms, of which then makes a delicious harvesting and winter entertained the guests.

In the summer I like to sunbathe on the beach. We are going to a river. When I am on the river, I remember my childhood, those days when we came to swim with my parents and my father taught me to swim.

I've never been at sea. A stay at sea - this is my dream. Perhaps in future we will relax together?

I want to know you closer, my friend. I have never traveled outside of Russia. In the future I would like to travel outside the country - this is my biggest dream. I would like to know the culture and life of other countries, because it's fun.

In the winter time, my parents go skiing in the grove, which is not far from home. I like it when the pleasant fatigue that physical exertion outdoors appears in the body. After walking, we drink hot tea with scones, which I pre-bake. Please tell us about your favorite time of year?

Friends tell me that I'm very kind and clever. I have a very soft character. I love my friends, but rarely get to meet. I work a lot. And you have friends with whom you spend time, my friend xxxxxxxxxx?

I have a good, intelligent parents. I am working on the excellent work - flying children. But in my life, no man who would love me with all my heart and respect. I'm looking for love without deceit and mistrust.

Please tell me more about yourself. What do you play? What do you expect from our acquaintance? How are your days xxxxxxxxxx? I think we're very similar and can find a common language. True?

Unfortunately, now I must finish my letter. My time in Internet cafes come to an end. I look forward to your new email to me, xxxxxxxxxx! I'd love to see your pictures. Please, send them to me, okay? For me, your letters are very important. I want to learn you closer and develop our relations.

Your friend, Mariya.

P.S. Some photos I have blonde. At the moment my hair color - dark. What I'm more attracted to you?

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.213.19.70 with SMTP id z6cs87867eba;
        Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:42:39 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.151.92.11 with SMTP id u11mr6875573ybl.205.1276530157370;
        Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:42:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from smtp113.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com (smtp113.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.102.76])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id w6si12107304ybe.130.2010.06.14.08.42.35;
        Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:42:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of redcherry1135@yahoo.com designates 69.147.102.76 as permitted sender) client-ip=69.147.102.76;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of redcherry1135@yahoo.com designates 69.147.102.76 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=redcherry1135@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 67475 invoked from network); 14 Jun 2010 15:42:35 -0000
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  b=3aTDWZplAiMRRJsk+uan45a0zclAIvvcqSWDqhe6Sj6vKHzkN6YKUu1TvopCHRt29vkAdJYuDOaXK02dIVd2J+JBlSiuhRK4mOFtIPLJjRt9FtrUibc/75QY64gn5gLwG1ZZtndRsOaOJBW1kMiz9P4zdMEHxY1Wyww7pVqXXXM=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1276530154; bh=tMkQhHGOiw/c72aBVpL4+Hutw9JYdofpT8gDAAE3m5g=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:X-Mailer:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=288dy8XHYXoPHOZFOP4mVtDkvQsQnKdsxCmRcp3iV9SF1EYpQ2aXxdOw+BRTecofI4wb/gtLSnhLXGQIeWFdugOT8x+sw2Yz25lX/I2qAR78IeibTr/gfT4HYl6meEj6i8WXiNpILkbxXcr73qMA9kifB3CkBd2HvQ2NA+hg6EQ=
Received: from COMPUTER (redcherry1135@213.100.103.138 with plain)
        by smtp113.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 14 Jun 2010 08:42:23 -0700 PDT
X-YMail-OSG: DGoRev0VM1kHHkKksAEJ5HyreCdfv3IDdEl.KRTuFhgIuMf
 XvLQEi_yFJ8xQrGiczpXUchhDfsH0Ym_aRzDOCm6u9VztnedjuK7u3E_UcH7
 KrgGhoWy3SksajRxiDCCDVQDbPTP9vcxpv9Peo3IJpn.UX1LmW1YxsZIiHKL
 vsxRAlQR7sw0xuWAZPLpxmGVGqlyHt2LqO5lqM51.iQgAB.9dh.Uzp3rK9vi
 k34ZOvuGI7bMEMOVcRWQcEWKtS4zWpTkfRIu0QWHzZx7OoAFTt8pLwq5ywqJ
 wGeRpAbpyCyVE.00zMm_GXKwcB2MraIVRZq_7gIoMWTMhXRRCf5cam.PaR6L
 lB29ym4Wgvg--
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 19:25:45 +0400
Message-ID: <11935443.20100614192545@yahoo.com>
To: ich <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:
In-Reply-To: <AANLkTimEkJk6oGGLqQAuMCwRWfWdy9GUWVO1HHikMivR@mail.gmail.com>
References: <AANLkTimEkJk6oGGLqQAuMCwRWfWdy9GUWVO1HHikMivR@mail.gmail.com>
 boundary="----------B5C6671798EABD"

------------B5C6671798EABD
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Nov,2017, 20:55:41 von Administrator »

Offline Goshka

• I Love Anti Scam NL
@ Seppel

Ich habe das gleiche bekommen.

Hello, my dear friend xxxxxxxxxx.

Thank you, that reacted with understanding to my letter. I am waiting for your answer. I am very pleased that we have the opportunity to continue the dialogue. So we know each other better.

In Russia, good weather, which gives me a smile. How is your weather, my friend? What are you doing? I hope you feel fine.

Thank you for your beautiful photo! You're very handsome. I am madly glad, that we can develop our relations. We are getting closer to each other.

Today I would like to tell you about how I spend my spare time.

I wrote to you that I live in a small town. People of my city sacred keep old traditions of passing them on from generation after generation.

Since childhood I am fascinated by the fine arts, painting. I really like to visit the exhibition of paintings at the museum in our city. I have read much literature about artists of different eras. I like portraiture, but I'm happy to allow myself to be dissolved and the beauty of the landscape.

Ivan Shishkin, Isaac Levitan, Alexei Savrasov - this is my favorite artists. You ever heard of them?

Unfortunately, I can not afford to go to an art gallery of the city of Moscow or St. xxxxxxxxxxsburg, and about the exhibitions held in other countries, there can be no question. The salary of a doctor in Russia is so low that it does not give me that opportunity. But I would really like to see and enjoy the original works of art exhibited in the museums of Europe. But alas, this is still my dream. I also love listening to classical music. I think that classical music not only soothes the body and soul. Of course I have other hobbies.

I grow cacti. I am already 14 varieties. They are pets and could fit on one window sill in my room. Special care they require, they even need to water often. They are all different, but each - its beautiful and attractive. Some of the cacti delight me with their beautiful inflorescences during the flowering period. But the blooming cacti rare. They are like people: the kind of prickly, and when the bloom seem to be gentle and soft. Do you like cacti? It is my wish you to see my collection of cacti. My friends give to me a cactus for the holidays, so I think that soon I have to become even more. The most beautiful of the cactus, I'll give you at our meeting, if, of course, it will.

I also like to cook. I myself think out new dishes and trying to cook. My mom and dad often my taste the culinary works. Always speak only positive. I hope that in future I will be able to treat your favorite dish. Its name until I leave in secret, so for you it was a surprise.

I am actively engaged in sports, try to keep one's figure and keep myself in shape. In the morning I do aerobics in the evening, if possible go to the gym.

In the summer I like to go into the woods. Walking through the forest, listening to the birds singing, listening to the wind rustling in the trees, like sunlight streaming through the fluffy fir and pine trees.

Together with parents, we collect berries and mushrooms, of which then makes a delicious harvesting and winter entertained the guests.

In the summer I like to sunbathe on the beach. We are going to a river. When I am on the river, I remember my childhood, those days when we came to swim with my parents and my father taught me to swim.

I've never been at sea. A stay at sea - this is my dream. Perhaps in future we will relax together?

I want to know you closer, my friend. I have never traveled outside of Russia. In the future I would like to travel outside the country - this is my biggest dream. I would like to know the culture and life of other countries, because it's fun.

In the winter time, my parents go skiing in the grove, which is not far from home. I like it when the pleasant fatigue that physical exertion outdoors appears in the body. After walking, we drink hot tea with scones, which I pre-bake. Please tell us about your favorite time of year?

Friends tell me that I'm very kind and clever. I have a very soft character. I love my friends, but rarely get to meet. I work a lot. And you have friends with whom you spend time, my friend xxxxxxxxxx?

I have a good, intelligent parents. I am working on the excellent work - flying children. But in my life, no man who would love me with all my heart and respect. I'm looking for love without deceit and mistrust.

Please tell me more about yourself. What do you play? What do you expect from our acquaintance? How are your days xxxxxxxxxx? I think we're very similar and can find a common language. True?

Unfortunately, now I must finish my letter. My time in Internet cafes come to an end. I look forward to your new email to me, xxxxxxxxxx! I'd love to see your pictures. Please, send them to me, okay? For me, your letters are very important. I want to learn you closer and develop our relations.

Your friend, Mariya.

P.S. Some photos I have blonde. At the moment my hair color - dark. What I'm more attracted to you?

Spoiler
X-AOL-UID: 3113.1808356711
X-AOL-FILE: 367091.zip
X-AOL-DATE: Tue, 8 Jun 2010  4:16:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Received: from mtain-dj06.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtain-dj06.r1000.mail.aol.com [172.19.187.142]) by air-df06.mail.aol.com (v129.4) with ESMTP id MAILINDF062-5ef74c0dfc5c2cb; Tue, 08 Jun 2010 04:16:28 -0400
Received: from smtp103.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com (smtp103.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.102.66])
      by mtain-dj06.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with SMTP id 98ACB38000087
      for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Tue,  8 Jun 2010 04:16:28 -0400 (EDT)
Received: (qmail 91794 invoked from network); 8 Jun 2010 08:16:28 -0000
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  b=yfKTxyI9wINWjidiCkHO8s0PXQrMPg7cj8KG4tz+oQOSLnMjlhHov377T4ueFuOWWyRWYvw66R4jOdLrs9+YkJWgzpy2ZVyF5Ul2jxN6Qx5tqVgSjiO6pIgqDaW0/9tck/PwhA114Lpz1QC4ViTRfkFDPjwk7K4BXSYIBeWqjss=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1275984988; bh=y/o2RV73btEciYciGbIEVAhTZA0aeQH7wmU7+bzfwms=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:X-Mailer:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=R3lSsF92a76gdwLB2fMeErlv4bceFzcL5dUU4RLL2v6/im2/88S/1yPOs10Pd2C3t3uQyqBz7sDIP772/z+yZrd2Zu86cdCFotFpTl9b3PApz54X/eUc7URDrXkfrTcPTcUzynoQ8zC2hf5ru0ZCeq0GIQjEqKIv5GhJN/I3PRM=
Received: from COMPUTER (redcherry1135@82.117.112.156 with plain)
        by smtp103.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 08 Jun 2010 01:16:22 -0700 PDT
X-YMail-OSG: a_i0u60VM1mfunfKb_NhBsqPT63Goi9rItlOkxVObZ6mbOV
 NPDRUKNc4MFfiB2mrLj5JtxeT_2pklhslujjpa3Yr6eFa5mXfsfRU7f2mM8b
 P1zNBVvUuvoG944BYxI6_nPV7pzgtAfs84kGugnFjYYQzW893jAqyzBaSeTM
 KLSB_pne_CHQjtXkEjpshemOpxs8AaXAGo9r0UBh4ya1ruQdI5qiXTs8E8cg
 hdqYla.SdlqU9JDNg_pEwmMWuadyG8TXpIQmDfC09mpcChh19o2TFD50bPp5
 fsjq0hyknkfHRr8JBjSOBGsA_JSVx6YTHSkVmG289Rxyw_saMAyUpuhC9BKx
 NEueK3MkuPfnWBi.2TX.NdvSmMm_aEFfwyw--
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 11:58:17 +0400
Message-ID: <665001601.20100608115817@yahoo.com>
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:
In-Reply-To: <8CCD3E4A5205101-1318-15321@webmail-m013.sysops.aol.com>
References: <8CCD3E4A5205101-1318-15321@webmail-m013.sysops.aol.com>
 boundary="----------A41C81EE176073E6"
X-AOL-VSS-INFO: 5400.1158/59533
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-d257.1 ; domain : yahoo.com DKIM : fail 
x-aol-sid: 3039cdbc9d0b4c0dfc5c68a6
X-AOL-IP: 69.147.102.66

------------A41C81EE176073E6

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Nov,2017, 20:56:29 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator

Zitat
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 19:25:45 +0400

Zitat
213.100.103.138 - Geo Information
IP Address      213.100.103.138
Host      c213-100-103-138.swipnet.se
City      Jönköping, 08 -
Organization      Tele2 SWIPnet
ISP      Tele2 SWIPnet
AS Number      AS1257 TELE2

Zitat
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 11:58:17 +0400

Zitat
82.117.112.156 - Geo Information
IP Address      82.117.112.156
Host      156-112-117-82.cust.blixtvik.se
City      Falun, 10 -
Organization      Calypso Internetservice AB
ISP      Calypso Internetservice AB
AS Number      AS41775 Blixtvik Internet och Telefoni AB
« Letzte Änderung: 17,Nov,2017, 20:56:47 von Administrator »

Offline Knight Rider

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Hello, my dear friend xxxxxxxxxx!

I am very glad to read your new letter. I am very pleased that you do not forget me. I am glad that we can know each other better. In recent years, getting your letters, I began to smile.

How are you? What's happened to you? How are you feeling? I hope you are fine!

Yesterday after work I decided to restore order in the book cupboard. Going over the books in the closet, I've seen those I read. And those that I still read, I put on a separate shelf. It likes reading books. Reading the book can be a good idea to spend your free time. And if the product I will seem very exciting, I can afford to dream and imagine yourself in place of heroes. Do you like reading books, my dear friend? Books Which authors do you like xxxxxxxxxx? I will try to find books that you read and raised them to my collection. http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php?action=post;msg=65911;topic=7112.0#

I also love to read the works of love, in which the hero of the novel loves, respects, worships his lady, bearing her in his arms. Novels about the beautiful love always attracted me. But, unfortunately, in my life I have not had a chance to meet someone who would love me without hesitation, without lies and deceit, making my life a fairy tale. Who knows, maybe you're exactly the man I was waiting and our hearts waiting time to beat in unison? Time will tell.

Four years ago, by chance, in the bus, driving to work I met a man. He offered to meet me after work. He seemed very decent and well-mannered. I agreed. In the evening we strolled in the park, talking, watching each other's eyes and I thought that I fell in love at first sight. Then he vanished, and rang me only three days later, suggesting once again to meet me after work. We had a great time, went to the cafe, stroll through the city at night, even greeted the dawn of a river. He promised to get me to the stars, but then again disappeared, and for a long time I had not heard anything about its existence. But after some time he called and told me that we can no longer meet. He has a wife and she found out about our meeting with him. What to leave his wife he can not, because it is at its full content. It turned out that his wife works a lot and he was looking for entertainment on the side. This was fun I am. Even as I write this letter to my eyes with tears. I no longer trust men. But after a few years I decided to try again. Why can not it be that all the men on the planet Earth are equally cynical, selfish and calculating. I hope that this time luck will smile upon me, and I find the constant love - a man who will respect me, and not use their own purposes.

Many Russian men drink alcohol, beat their wives are not caring for children, abandoned women to their fate. Not for nothing they say in Russia - "Russian woman and a burning hut and stop a running horse." This shows consistency and firmness Russian women.

My friend, you ever loved? What do you expect from our dialogue? I want to know you more and see how our relations have become warmer. Please tell me about your past relationships xxxxxxxxxx.

Please do not forget about me. I am waiting for your new letter, as the birds are waiting for the sun in the early spring morning.

Your friend, Mariya.

Spoiler
X-AOL-UID: 3577.196887766
X-AOL-FILE: 556780.zip
X-AOL-DATE: Mon, 21 Jun 2010  7:46:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Received: from mtain-de02.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtain-de02.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.64.202]) by air-mb05.mail.aol.com (v129.4) with ESMTP id MAILINMB054-a5bc4c1f5109144; Mon, 21 Jun 2010 07:46:17 -0400
Received: from smtp101.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com (smtp101.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.102.64])
      by mtain-de02.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with SMTP id 3E8B738000588
      for <xxxxxxxxxxx>; Mon, 21 Jun 2010 07:46:12 -0400 (EDT)
Received: (qmail 14649 invoked from network); 21 Jun 2010 11:46:12 -0000
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  b=MyPcoKXoghQdoeS71NcnvYaHyLSdHGevdOc7U5Bai53HeV2xpVOj6thXALnU+EooikCs57VRmBMJym0tCWf8IVACZ+Ver8qgK7l42ajQhQpAkldWSabA9sT58CUYM2PQydkoDXXN7wwqBZLiTOM4Y+JlM0J1hBvxbabZetClAIY=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1277120772; bh=KIrSUcGl0T03BrvtEaX4ByjlNF2BuUTeZjBls5dvtlc=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:X-Mailer:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=B+21sri+ZhdR3uWhmKoc9R+4Zq9lv2XWnBhHmt+V2wBfgrWeWOS2XeQxu+2X+vp465qGX84K6p4mJtvql9A2gtltKxO9jjdDoExsEIXfo+Trwy5r+TmBTUHBwU2TV37Q8cL7zyPsb36nQm+HDKzVxfLR0MEnZmXoRs7FOWKJe1k=
Received: from COMPUTER (redcherry1135@213.226.96.230 with plain)
        by smtp101.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 21 Jun 2010 04:46:04 -0700 PDT
X-YMail-OSG: it85DT4VM1mloZ9HRtyZ54sdwe3hQfypj2CN1N_9aMWflTW
 Nl4urFG.gg5J1qeeewPMOyfN.Wfsq36Zxy13B0gJxaFoFouk3mP95YDgCBfe
 2fUAhGZlRNsaugZN2WRAls2ptR0bRstS7iOlRQG5hbgP8.Lbg6STWFj.ICTP
 0whC6k8.raij5Ve7kyPubbZ605s3RVddmd0BdYoveTtZw9KDMvaJcGzXCuQ6
 eN5hLT4aAc.ptjiVDPe89sKP.1P_cRg.w2SoQ4D7RhBkAO.w4syrgdIL5V0_
 dTNrUvuWiq0Ydm9603CrypwO9tEVNpuQnGX6q0Adx5yt0lIsfiUhWfjeEMwi
 J0l_RcfoFb_BDOJIuVl7DTlvcNngNgaABxg--
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:31:12 +0400
Message-ID: <376898277.20100621153112@yahoo.com>
To: xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:
In-Reply-To: <8CCDE08E80CA9EA-12DC-F637@webmail-m081.sysops.aol.com>
References: <8CCDE08E80CA9EA-12DC-F637@webmail-m081.sysops.aol.com>
 boundary="----------2DF91FE2DE83BC"
X-AOL-VSS-INFO: 5400.1158/60040
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-m204.2 ; domain : yahoo.com DKIM : fail 
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d40ca4c1f510411ee
X-AOL-IP: 69.147.102.64

------------2DF91FE2DE83BC

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Nov,2017, 20:57:59 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator

Zitat
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:31:12 +0400
Received: from COMPUTER

Zitat
213.226.96.230 - Geo Information
IP Address      213.226.96.230
Host      hd5e260e6.gavlegardarna.gavle.to
City      Gävle, 03 -
Organization      Gavlegardarna AB
ISP      Gavlegardarna AB
AS Number      AS29315 AB Gavlegardarna

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Nov,2017, 20:58:26 von Administrator »