Autor Thema: Olesya <seaazureolesya@rambler.ru>  (Gelesen 1509 mal)

Offline Netzwolf

Olesya <seaazureolesya@rambler.ru>
« am: 14,Mai,2009, 14:37:06 »
<diavoloazzurro@mirror.ocn.ne.jp> <dgseetrstre11@yandex.com>

Spoiler
Received: from [81.19.66.27] (helo=mailc.rambler.ru)
      by mx44.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #293)
      id 1M4Zo3-0003pB-00
      for xxxxxxx@web.de; Thu, 14 May 2009 14:12:59 +0200
Received: from ASPIRE (unknown [])
      (Authenticated sender: seaazureolesya@rambler.ru)
      by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 9389B621C7A
      for <xxxxxxx@web.de>; Thu, 14 May 2009 16:10:39 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 16:10:22 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0) Professional
Reply-To: seaazureolesya <seaazureolesya@rambler.ru>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1036059516.20090514161022@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxxxxx@web.de
Subject: Hello , the dear friend!
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
 boundary="----------466613D3E60957"
Return-Path: seaazureolesya@rambler.ru

------------466613D3E60957
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
 boundary="----------8363DA3530512E"

------------8363DA3530512E
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=Windows-1251
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Der Wolf hat wieder zugeschnappt!

Hello , the dear friend!

I am very glad, that you have answered me! Thanks you for your letter. It is very pleasant to begin our dialogue, in the near future, I wish to receive news from you in the answer to my letter! I hope, that we become true friends with you! I think, that at first we should learn more about each other. I believe, that each person is unique in own way and consequently I wish to tell about myself a little for you!

I will begin that I was born on June, 2nd, 1979.

I Was born in small village, now I live in city Cheboksary (Russia). I very much like to live in this city.

I would like to tell a little to you about my life in village.

The life in village very much differs from a city. In village to have a crop it is necessary to work much: we prepare hay in the summer for winter, we grow up vegetables and fruit in a kitchen garden, we care of pets. I prefer natural products which grew on a kitchen garden more. I very much like to go in the summer to wood to search there for mushrooms, berries, and in the autumn nuts. At us in village very pure air and the remarkable nature, therefore very much it was pleasant to me to live there. By our village the small river, my brothers often go on the river to fish on the river. When I was small, I also went with them to fish.

But I have decided to go to a city to study and work in a city further. It because in a city is more than prospect for a life further. It is much easier to find perspective work in a city. In rural more silent life few good work and the big payment for work. At us in village everyone knows each other, therefore all village gathers for the big holiday.

Our holiday in village always very interesting and vigorous: we play various games, we do various competitions. In a city absolutely other entertainments, but I on them actually have no time as work and research take time most part. Sometimes in free days I go to parents in village to visit them.

I think, that I should care of parents because they have given me a life. When I was small, they did for me everything, and now I should help them. I very much love a sweet, therefore often I do itself to various sweet things: pies, cookies and other sweet things. I very much love animals of the house, now in village there lives a dog, I very much love to care of it.

I very much like to listen to classical music, compositions of such authors as Beethoven, Mozart, Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky. I listen also to some modern music. In us in a city various musical concerts which I sometimes listen. At these concerts in basic our local musicians. But I dream to listen to a concert of known western musicians.

For the first time, when I have arrived in Cheboksary, I could not do all easy because it is the big and modern city. But soon I was in a habit to live in a city. I love beautiful clothes. I like to read fashion magazines, and I observe changes in the fashion world. I very much like to be engaged in sports meets, for support of the body. At us speak: "A sound mind in a sound body!". I believe, that the girl should observe of the figure. When at me a free time, I go to a sports hall for tennis. In the winter I like to go to wood on skis, but for this purpose I go to village. I very much like to observe beauty of winter wood. To possess beauty of the nature. It is a lot of people in us in Russia contemptiously concern to the nature, throw dust on the nature. I do not understand these people who litter the nature.

I believe, that with it it is necessary to struggle. I very much like to read books, especially I love love novels. I prefer novels with the happy end where protagonists find love and live further happily together. I also dream to find such love from which I would conduct all life. You like to read books? What your favourite author? I prefer a healthy way of life. I do not smoke, and I do not drink, because believe, that it is very harmful to girls also it fatally to be reflected in the future children.

In a city I rent apartment with the girlfriend, therefore I should work much to pay for the house. I try to create a cosiness in our apartment. As we have no computer in the house, I should go to Internet cafe. I spend some part of the earned money for Internet cafe. The girlfriend often to abuse me, that I spend many money for Internet cafe. But I very much like to learn the new world.

I communicate with people, I read a lot of the interesting. It very much is pleasant to me. I begin to know more.

You like to do it too? I, probably, have written about Myself too much.

I hope, that it was interesting to you to read my letter.

I will wait, that you write about myself more and will answer my questions.

I wish your of good luck.

Olesya.

« Letzte Änderung: 14,Mai,2018, 21:39:38 von Administrator »
Immer auf der Jagd!

Ein altes Sprichwort aus China sagt: Schöne Dinge sind selten wahr, und wahre Dinge sind selten schön.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Olesya, seaazureolesya@rambler.ru / IP 85.26.164.181
« Antwort #1 am: 14,Mai,2009, 15:04:59 »
Ein Header aus Moscow

Zitat
85.26.164.181 - Whois Information

inetnum:        85.26.164.0 - 85.26.167.255
netname:        MF-MGSM
descr:          OJSC MSS-Povolzhe network - GPRS Access Pool No. 3
admin-c:        OAY-RIPE
tech-c:         OAY-RIPE
mnt-by:         MEGAFON-RIPE-MNT
mnt-by:         MGSM-MNT
mnt-lower:      MGSM-MNT
mnt-routes:     MGSM-MNT
mnt-domains:    MGSM-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

person:         Oleg A. Yurlov
address:        Oleg A. Yurlov
address:        115035 30, Kadashevskaya emb.
address:        Moscow, Russian Federation
phone:          +7 926 2002314
fax-no:         +7 495 9801939
e-mail:         OYurlov@MegaFon.RU
nic-hdl:        OAY-RIPE
mnt-by:         MEGAFON-RIPE-MNT
remarks:        Also known as Kris Werewolf
source:         RIPE # Filtered
remarks:        modified for Russian phone area changes

« Letzte Änderung: 15,Feb,2018, 21:48:15 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Netzwolf

Re: Olesya <seaazureolesya@rambler.ru>
« Antwort #2 am: 14,Mai,2009, 17:27:05 »
Hallo,

Es gibt immer ein "erstes Mal"

Die "Dame" gibt vor in Cheboksary zu leben und dort aus einem Internet Cafe zu schreiben ...und das mit einer Moskauer IP (ist schon alleine vom Geographischen her unmöglich) und dann auch noch über unseren geliebten Bat-Mailer ...das stinkt!
« Letzte Änderung: 15,Feb,2018, 21:49:02 von Administrator »
Immer auf der Jagd!

Ein altes Sprichwort aus China sagt: Schöne Dinge sind selten wahr, und wahre Dinge sind selten schön.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #3 am: 14,Mai,2009, 18:19:39 »
Ich dachte die ist schon im offenen Bereich hatte ich nicht gesehen.Das ist 100%
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline ddc605

• Ich bin kein Berliner!<br<br />/> Wohne nur hier.
« Antwort #4 am: 14,Mai,2009, 18:34:11 »
@ Netzwolf

Habe nur das Posting vom Admin gesehen und nicht deins gelesen.
Alles klar und das wars.
« Letzte Änderung: 15,Feb,2018, 21:49:30 von Administrator »
<div class=

Offline Netzwolf

« Antwort #5 am: 16,Mai,2009, 23:26:28 »
Spoiler
Received: from [81.19.66.27] (helo=mailc.rambler.ru)
      by mx35.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #293)
      id 1M5G0t-0001jW-00
      for altanus61@web.de; Sat, 16 May 2009 11:17:03 +0200
Received: from ASPIRE (unknown [83.149.19.98])
      (Authenticated sender: seaazureolesya@rambler.ru)
      by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 66E82621C3C
      for <xxxxx@web.de>; Sat, 16 May 2009 13:16:52 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 12:59:24 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0) Professional
Reply-To: seaazureolesya <seaazureolesya@rambler.ru>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1219090865.20090516125924@rambler.ru>
To: "Hellmuth" <xxxxx@web.de>
Subject: Hello my new friend xxxxxx!
In-Reply-To: <2C6DFAEC9BF2470382796A8C61AF2CAE@xxxxx7358690>
References: <1036059516.20090514161022@rambler.ru>
 <2C6DFAEC9BF2470382796A8C61AF2CAE@xxxxx7358690>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
 boundary="----------D62917A11FE2867"
Return-Path: seaazureolesya@rambler.ru

------------D62917A11FE2867
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
 boundary="----------AC9E20F197CEC62"

------------AC9E20F197CEC62
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello my new friend xxxxxx!

I very much waited for your letter. And at last that day when I could see and read your letter has come. It is very pleasant to me to receive from you the letter, to learn about you something new. To me it will be not important what size of your letter. The most important thing - that I felt, that you like to write to me the letter, and you like to have dialogue with me.

I try to write the letters for you much more the interesting. I will try to do each letter more interesting and to put in the letters a soul. If to write it is not enough and without soul in words it will be very difficult to communicate with the person. Hellmuth, you have interest to any sports hobbies? I take a great interest in tennis.

I play tennis once a week, for me it is very important to be engaged in sports meets and to support a figure in a good condition. Also I go sometimes on Fitness. It helps me to support my flexibility and endurance. Earlier I ran in the morning every day, but now I cannot run often. I not always it am in time now before work.

But 2 or 3 times a week I do it. And in the winter we with friends also like to skate. It is cheerful and interesting. We run one after another, we fall, we love laughter! In general I adore sports. Simply it is interesting. If not to receive the big loadings it brings pleasure and excellent mood.

What do you love Hellmuth? What does to you pleasant and the pleasure gives? I very much would like to tell that I love. I very much like to meet a dawn on the bank of the river. It reminds me school days when we together with friends met early in the morning at our school and together with the teacher of physical culture ran on avenue in wood.

All who studies or studied at our school name this avenue - "health avenue". This avenue lasts approximately 5 kilometres, and after avenue there is an exit on river Volga, and in the summer we still arranged swimming after run. Cheerful then there was time!

I think, that everyone likes silent morning when you run on avenue and breathe fresh air, enjoy weather, delightful singing of wood birds, a water unruffled surface, and then jump in even cold water, float some minutes in such water and then get used also water becomes for you warm.

If we still had time to lessons, we still played volleyball, we shared on two teams, in everyone team was on 4 girls and 2 guys. Our boys not so loved sports and passed a physical culture lesson at school...

And all it against the growing sun! I very much like to observe as the nature not only in the mornings, but also after long hibernation revives. In the spring my soul blossoms like the nature. I would like most to fly up to clouds and to meet birds flying from the south. I love a spring symbol - a flower "snowdrop". I admire with cleanliness and tenderness of this flower. I like to look after indoor plants, I am given by pleasure to plant them, to water, spray, after all except us behind them not to whom to look after.

I can tell, that my flowers are my children, and I their mother. I am given by pleasure to see as my flowers blossom, but it is a pity, that it happens so seldom, only once a year.

When I in the house I always listen to music. I choose classical and modern music from music. I like to listen to classical music in the evenings when I wish to think of a life. For example, when I lay in a bath I listen to quiet music. It very much weakens me and I can fall asleep.  

And modern music when it would be desirable to distract from daily occurrence and to have fun. Under modern music I like to dance and do small sports exercises of the house. On fitness we too do all under music. I have some favourite disks from music, it Katya Chehova, The OffSpring and it is a lot of still interesting disks.

But it only some of my favourite executors. At them very cheerful and fast music. I work in firm as the manager on wholesales. I very much like my work. I constantly communicate with interesting people. But there are people who consider itself above the others. They think, that their salary above, means they can humiliate other people.

Sometimes it occurs. Also I do not love people which swear bad words in the presence of women and children. And you smoke, Hellmuth? I do not love a smoke from tobacco. I very much do not love drunk people, after all the alcohol even from the most worthy people can make an animal. I not against sometimes to drink it is a little to relax. But not every day! I know many people who work that all earned money to spend for alcohol.

And then them fire. And they become low people. They ask money for alcohol because cannot without it any more. I very superstitious person also do not love, when to me guess. I am afraid of terrible dreams. Though to me already it is a lot of years, but my mum sometimes addresses with me as with the little girl it too is not pleasant to me. Though I think, that parents cannot be offended and annoyed.

After all they do all only for the sake of Us. And consequently they always consider Us as small children. From meal I do not love meat dishes. Certainly I eat them, because the person cannot live without meat dishes. I try to limit myself in them as each time I represent poor animals who have killed. I do not love people which scoff animals because me painfully to see as animals suffer, to look at dying animals.

I do not support idea Green Peace, but to me painfully to look at animals in circus, a zoo. Animals too have the right to freedom. I very much do not love snakes, even when I go to wood behind berries with mum, or with friends, such sometimes happens. I often see in wood of snakes and consequently very much I am afraid to attack it. I read in the book, that snakes are afraid than people more, but I all the same am afraid of them more. B-r-r-r-r-r!!!

And what you like to eat? What kitchen most of all is pleasant to you?

Write to me about it, please. I will write to you then about the favourite dishes.

To me not so to like when in the street it is raining when untidily and it is wet. Therefore I do not love early spring because at us snow at this time thaws and in the street there is more dirt. But sometimes I very much like to sit at home when it is raining. The rain directs me at new thoughts and dreams. The my dear friend, is more many prophetic which I do not love or I love.

Probably, I will finish now the letter.

I hope, that I could describe to you myself. Now you can represent a little about me!

Write to me about itself. What you most of all love? What you most of all do not love?

Write to me about everything, please!

I will look forward to hearing from you with impatience!

I wish you fine day and excellent mood!

Yours Olesya.

« Letzte Änderung: 15,Feb,2018, 21:50:35 von Administrator »
Immer auf der Jagd!

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #6 am: 15,Feb,2018, 21:32:11 »
http://знакомство.eu/users1/sweetledy

Zitat
Sweetledy Taurus
США, California, Long Beach

I am a woman, 38 years old
seeking a man age from 44 till 63
a85h4tgqiq
   About me
Birthday:    1979-05-09
Relation type:    Long term or marriage
My country:    United States
State:    California
My city:    Long Beach
Appearance
My height:    5' 3" (1.60 m.)
My weight:    125 lbs. (57 kg)
My hair:    Blond
My eyes:    Green
My body type:    About average
The best part of my body:    Eyes
My race:    White / Caucasian
Family
My marital status:    Single
Kids:    None
About kids:    Definitely
My living situation:    Live with parents

My favourite pets:    Fish

Social
My education:    Some college

My speciality:    Medicine / Pharmacy

I speak:    English

Lifestyle
My hobby:    Camping
Playing sports
Dining out
Fishing / Hunting
Travel / Sightseeing

Religion:    Christian
Party
Smoking:    Non-smoker
Alcohol:    On special occasions
My food:    Keep it healthy

Favourite music:    Classical

Sense of humor:    Friendly

« Letzte Änderung: 15,Feb,2018, 21:51:06 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #7 am: 15,Feb,2018, 21:34:30 »
http://m.знакомство.eu/users1/sweetledy

Zitat
Sweetledy , 38 лет

Лонг-Бич, США

Ищу мужчину Возраст от 44 до 63

Знание языков: Английский
Тип отношений: Долговременные отношения / брак
Живу: С родителями
Семейное положение: Не женат / не замужем
Количество детей: Нет
Хочу детей: Даже очень
Домашние животные: Рыбки

Рост: 1.60 м
Вес: 57 кг
Цвет волос: Белые
Цвет глаз: Зелёные
Тип фигуры: Среднее

Образование: Колледж
Специальность: Медицина / Фармацевтика
Увлечения: Ходить в походы, Спорт, Ужин в ресторане, Рыбалка / Охота, Туризм

Курение: Не курю
Питание: Свежие продукты
Любимая музыка: Классическая
Чувство юмора: Дружелюбный

« Letzte Änderung: 15,Feb,2018, 21:51:36 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #8 am: 15,Feb,2018, 21:38:45 »
https://www.datanta.fr/user-view_user-104809.html

Zitat
natalia
Je suis une
femme de Franche-Comté
Je recherche homme
Pour Parler / E-mail
Je cherche l'homme de la vie de qui moi veut aimer et être aimé.
Nous certifions que cet utilisateur est 100% réel et qu'il répond aux e-mails qui l'intéressent?

Dans: France Franche-Comté

Nationalité: France

Langue: Français

Deuxième langue: Russe

Etat civil: séparé

Avez-vous des enfants? Non

Voulez vous des enfants? Non

Politiquement: droites

Hauteur: 175

Constitution physique: Normal

Yeux: yeux marrons

Poids - Kilos: 59

Buvez-vous?: Je préfère ne pas le dire

Fumeur: Oui

Brève description: salut

Comment suis-je?: Je cherche l'homme de la vie de qui moi veut aimer et être aimé.

Personnalité: pensif

Romantique: romantique

Association: ONG

Rendez-vous Idéal: Salut Je veux faire connaissance avec l'homme. Pour lui commencer la correspondance peut nous ont pu faire connaissance plus pres.

Premier Rendez-vous: Salut Je veux faire connaissance avec l'homme. Pour lui commencer la correspondance peut nous ont pu faire connaissance plus pres.

Personne Idéale: Salut Je veux faire connaissance avec l'homme. Pour lui commencer la correspondance peut nous ont pu faire connaissance plus pres.

Centres d'intérêt: sport

Sports: Basket-ball

Musique: Dance

boîte de nuit préférée: yes

Film préféré: non

Plat préféré: non

Travail: Agriculteur

Profession: parrucchiere

Revenus: Medios

Niveau d'études: Education primaire

« Letzte Änderung: 15,Feb,2018, 21:52:28 von Administrator »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #9 am: 01,Mai,2018, 08:26:51 »
Zitat
Hi there my new mate! It's me, Julia. I don't know how importantly to tell here about myself the main things because hardly someone will seriously estimate the person on a basis of several words, I'm single Russian lady, I'm a thirty-three y.old. I will write in more detail about me if you will answer to my letter. Sincerely, with respect and with expectation of the reply from you. I will send my pictures through letter's when you will answer me. I want to find serious man around my age, but not younger than me. I think the man should be more older than lady. Seeking a relationship without the games please. Juliushka.

Spoiler
Return-Path: <diavoloazzurro@mirror.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mogw0616.ocn.ad.jp ([153.149.228.17]) by mx-ha.gmx.net
 (mxgmx015 [212.227.15.9]) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 1MOjHh-1f0UwC0fiJ-00PgxT
 for <>; Mon, 30 Apr 2018 00:00:00 +0200
Received: from mf-smf-ucb022c1 (mf-smf-ucb022c1.ocn.ad.jp [153.153.66.139])
 by mogw0616.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id 268A8E00244;
 Mon, 30 Apr 2018 06:59:55 +0900 (JST)
Received: from ntt.pod01.mv-mta-ucb026 ([153.149.142.100])
 by mf-smf-ucb022c1 with ESMTP
 id CuMNfM6i9euR1CuMNf5djC; Mon, 30 Apr 2018 06:59:55 +0900
Received: from smtp.ocn.ne.jp ([153.149.227.167])
 by ntt.pod01.mv-mta-ucb026 with
 id gMzr1x0083dLKTM01MzrYw; Sun, 29 Apr 2018 21:59:55 +0000
Received: from localhost (node-nl.ll-118-174.static.totisp.net [118.174.151.81])
 by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
 Mon, 30 Apr 2018 06:59:51 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To:  Lady Julinok < dgseetrstre11@yandex.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 22:00:00 +0000

« Letzte Änderung: 14,Mai,2018, 21:40:27 von Administrator »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!