Autor Thema: Lloyd Williams <lloyds_williams@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 2136 mal)

Online Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Lloyd Williams <lloyds_williams@yahoo.com>
« am: 04,Nov,2010, 00:26:03 »
<brane_bruce432@yahoo.com> <smith_bruce1@yahoo.com> <lloyds_williams@hotmail.com> <randolph_lawton@yahoo.com> <lloyds_williams1@yahoo.com> <smith_bruce1@hotmail.com>

Brane Bruce / Smith Bruce / Randolph Lawton / Gerald Anderson

Zitat
Hello Dear, How are you ?. I was going through your profile I am quite fascinated by the cute word i read from your profile. You sound so wonderful and nice. I realize you processes all the qualities l needed in woman and your profile caught my eyes and captured my soul.. am a very good Christian with good sense of humor to me age is never a barrier in relationship. I will like to know if you would like to chat so that we get to know each other better..... well i am Lloyd Williams and i am a widower and a father of one l love helping people especially the less privilege ones,l like going dancing, swimming and playing golf....I'm new on this site and don't know how much this can work out as i do not believe so much in the internet as a means of dating .... i will like to know you better if you don't mind . this my yahoo address (lloyds_williams@yahoo.com) I am always on line if you care to chat hope to hear from you sooner my dear and i will be very happy when you can write to me with your private mail address direct to my private mail address. Love Greetings Lloyd Williams

Zitat
172.130.117.9 - Geo Information
IP Address      172.130.117.9
Host      AC827509.ipt.aol.com
Location       US, United States
City      -, - -
Organization      America Online
ISP      America Online
AS Number      AS1668 AOL Transit Data Network

« Letzte Änderung: 08,Nov,2019, 22:11:24 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Katzenmama

Re: Lloyd Williams <lloyds_williams@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 05,Nov,2010, 23:50:41 »
Bei My Space unter : Brane Bruce
http://www.myspace.com/534842999

Zitat
Brane Bruce
45 / Männlich
DE

Über mich:
I can always laugh. I am very friendly, warm, love spending time at home but occasionally getting dressed up to go out with someone. Like dining out, shopping, and people watching. , is a priority. I'm looking for someone genuine, honest, good at communicating their needs/wants and how they feel about me. I want to be appreciated. When I care about you, I do things so you will know that. My special someone would be comfortable with me in all settings: alone, out in public, at a church social...anywhere, he would be and treat me the same. I'm a gentle soul, quiet and certainly not what most people would assume - a social butterfly. Instead I'mthe quiet watchful, listener who will provide u with a listening ear after a tough day, and not judge, or assume or tell u what to do. I love nature, and water and feel an especial kinship to just being near water and having water right near my home. I feel the peace of the world in the breeze across the water, the lapping of the waves on the shore, the unassuming nature of water and nature. I am one with nature, and could spend hours just sitting by the beach, river, lake, ocean and stitch, read, listen to music and feel at the end of a day that I've had an incredible day.

Wen ich gerne kennen lernen würde:
I'd like to meet someone really caring. i love to take care of the woman i'm with. i love to cuddle. i want someone who isn't afraid to show me how they feel. i want someone honest and trustworthy... someone who would let me know what they want and don't want. i'm tired of playing games. I'm at the age where i would like to find something serious.. i would like to find miss. right where ever she may be. i would be lying if i said looks don't count because i need to be attracted to the person i am with. They have to be gorgeous in my eyes. i want someone who i feel comfortable with and who can make me laugh. i am a romatic and i want a woman who isn't afraid to be the same. i am the type of person that will leave a note in your vehicle so when you get in to go to work you have something sweet from me to start your day and know that i'm thinking of you. i absolutly love the water and anywhere that i can be by it especially with someone i care about is a plus. basically i just want someone i can't live without. distance isn't an issue for me because i want to find my soul mate and she could be anywhere. I'm just a regular, everyday Lady in her early 30's, who knows what She wants and who She is. Although I can be the professional, confident and mature person that I am, I am always myself and will always be a kid at heart. I believe that it just wasn't my time in past relationships, but maybe it'll come someday soon. I have many blessings and always remember to give thanks daily. I learn more about myself everyday and appreciate the simple things in life. I feel that it is so important to be real and true; to be kind and giving. I was very skeptical about internet dating, but what do I have to loose!? It would be nice to meet my ideal match and see where that potentially leads us; a good man with a humble character; someone just right for me.

Allgemein
I am an gorgeous simple person, I am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with. I need to be able to trust this person with my whole heart, I have not found someone like that in My life, every time I think I can open up something happens.I am determined to make this year Drama Free, and go with the flow, so far so good, I have enjoyed this year!!!!!, I spend a lot of time at the ocean, my favorite place to be, I love spending quiet nights at home or going out for a nice dinner, I like the movies, concerts, reading, spending time with family and friends. The one thing I am going to do is take my time finding the right woman, I want him to be able to love openly, to be a romantic, to be honest, sincere, caring, I want to be treated like I am the best thing that has ever walked into her life...money, objects, beautiful houses and cars are not important to me, I am not a shallow person, and I am not materialistic. I truly love the simple life.

Musik jazz, hip hop, blues,
Filme Adventures,
Helden my mom

Details
Sternzeichen: Wassermann

« Letzte Änderung: 08,Nov,2019, 22:13:02 von Administrator »

Offline Katzenmama

Achtung!!! Der Kollege hier hat eine neue E-Mail Addy,die Addy lloyds_williams@yahoo.com  soll nicht mehr aktuell sein

1te.E-Mail:

Hallo mein Liebling Engel

Wie war dein Tag und ich hoffe, es war schön für mich, war ich sehr krank und traurig, denn ich konnte nicht mehr an dich, mein Liebling online zu sprechen.

Ich möchte Sie zu wissen, dass dies meine neue Email-Adresse
lloyds_williams1@yahoo.com

Bitte nicht auf die alte wieder zu schreiben, weil jemand habe meine Datei, in der das Passwort und bitte freundlicherweise stoppen Aufruf der Handy-Nummer habe ich an Sie, ich sende Ihnen eine neue Handynummer, die Sie mir mit erreichen kann.

Bitte freundlich zurück zu mir, sobald Sie diese E-Mail bekommen und fügen Sie mich zur Boten, damit wir chatten können online.

Hoffnung, von Ihnen zu hören bald

Spoiler
From Lloyd Williams Tue Nov  9 19:06:15 2010
Return-Path: <lloyds_williams1@yahoo.com>
X-Originating-IP: [76.13.11.69]
Authentication-Results: mta1072.mail.ird.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO web65812.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.11.69)
  by mta1072.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 09 Nov 2010 19:06:17 +0000
Received: (qmail 46150 invoked by uid 60001); 9 Nov 2010 19:06:15 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1289329575; bh=IkSDA/Qy+HMWnhSkcyC1vIGfZ366C0h9S8i5D29HgLI=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
Received: from [41.220.68.3] by web65812.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 09 Nov 2010 11:06:15 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.284920
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 11:06:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hallo mein Liebling Engel

Eingeliefert über Nigeria

Zitat
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 11:06:15 -0800 (PST)

Zitat
41.220.68.3 - Geo Information
IP Address 41.220.68.3
Host 41.220.68.3
Location  NG, Nigeria
City -, - -
Organization MTN Nigeria
ISP MTN Nigeria
AS Number AS29465 VGC Communication Ltd.

« Letzte Änderung: 08,Nov,2019, 22:13:21 von Administrator »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Hier mit neuem Photo

Zitat
Hello Dear,

How are you ?. I was going through your profile I am quite fascinated by the cute word i read from your profile. You sound so wonderful and nice. I realize you processes all the qualities l needed in woman and your profile caught my eyes and captured my soul.. am a very good Christian with good sense of humor to me age is never a barrier in relationship.

I will like to know if you would like to chat so that we get to know each other better..... well i am Lloyd Williams and i am a widower and a father of one l love helping people especially the less privilege ones,l like going dancing, swimming and playing golf....I'm new on this site and don't know how much this can work out as i do not believe so much in the internet as a means of dating .... i will like to know you better if you don't mind . this my yahoo address (lloyds_williams@yahoo.com or lloyds_williams@hotmail.com) I am always on line if you care to chat hope to hear from you sooner my dear and i will be very happy when you can write to me with your private mail address direct to my private mail address.

Love Greetings

Lloyd Williams

« Letzte Änderung: 13,Jul,2013, 22:23:27 von admin »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
Hello Dear,

How are you ?. I was going through your profile I am quite fascinated by the cute word i read from your profile. You sound so wonderful and nice. I realize you processes all the qualities l needed in woman and your profile caught my eyes and captured my soul.. am a very good Christian with good sense of humor to me age is never a barrier in relationship.

I will like to know if you would like to chat so that we get to know each other better..... well i am Smith Bruce and i am a widower and a father of one l love helping people especially the less privilege ones,l like going dancing, swimming and playing golf....I'm new on this site and don't know how much this can work out as i do not believe so much in the internet as a means of dating .... i will like to know you better if you don't mind . this my yahoo address (smith_bruce1@yahoo.com or smith_bruce1@hotmail.com) I am always on line if you care to chat hope to hear from you sooner my dear and i will be very happy when you can write to me with your private mail address direct to my private mail address.

Love Greetings

Smith Bruce

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
Allgemeines
Name Gerald Anderson
Mitglied seit Heute
Aktualisiert Heute
Geschlecht männlich

Persönliches
BeziehungsstatusSingle
Über mich      Ich bin ehrlich, Bold, Pflege und Spaß dabei zu sein.
Ich will wachsen mit der Frau
meiner Träume alt
Position Angestellter
Beruf Makler
Hobbys Ich liebe Camping-, Fuß-ball, Reisen ist auch ein Teil davon.
Musik Gospel, R und B, und einige Jazz-Musik
Filme Ich liebe Action-Film, aber ich habe keine Favorite One noch
Wo Gerald schon mal war Sie brauchen, um mich persönlich fragen, dass
Wo Gerald mal hin will Sie brauchen, um mich persönlich zu fragen, dass

« Letzte Änderung: 13,Jul,2013, 22:24:37 von admin »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Smith Bruce <smith_bruce1@yahoo.com><smith_bruce1@hotmail.com>
« Antwort #6 am: 06,Nov,2010, 18:55:48 »
Zitat
Hello Dear,
How are you ?.
I was going through your profile I am quite fascinated by the cute word i read from your profile.
You sound so wonderful and nice.
I realize you processes all the qualities l needed in woman and your profile caught my eyes and captured my soul..
am a very good Christian with good sense of humor to me age is never a barrier in relationship.
I will like to know if you would like to chat so that we get to know each other better.....
well i am Smith Bruce and i am a widower and a father of one l love helping people especially the less privilege ones,l like going dancing, swimming and playing golf....
I'm new on this site and don't know how much this can work out as i do not believe so much in the internet as a means of dating ....
i will like to know you better if you don't mind .
this my yahoo address (smith_bruce1@yahoo.com or smith_bruce1@hotmail.com)
I am always on line if you care to chat hope to hear from you sooner my dear and i will be very happy when you can write to me with your private mail address direct to my private mail address.
Love Greetings
Smith Bruce
« Letzte Änderung: 17,Nov,2010, 17:56:37 von admin »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Smith Bruce <smith_bruce1@yahoo.com><smith_bruce1@hotmail.com>
« Antwort #7 am: 06,Nov,2010, 18:59:56 »
http://www.wer-kennt-wen.de/person/r8c34h4d

Zitat
InfosAllgemeines
Name      Carl Hero
Mitglied seit      Heute
Aktualisiert      Heute
Geschlecht      männlich
Kontakt
Schule
Carl ist noch keiner Schule beigetreten.
                   Persönliches
Carl hat hier noch nichts eingetragen.
Einladungen Nachwuchs-Einlader
Eingeladen von      Andy K

« Letzte Änderung: 13,Jul,2013, 22:28:04 von admin »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re: Smith Bruce <smith_bruce1@yahoo.com><smith_bruce1@hotmail.com>
« Antwort #8 am: 31,Jul,2011, 18:12:53 »
siehe hier, es gibt ihn schon

sein yahoo avatar ist schon im obigen thread gepostet

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_357UX4YHP6EOWA7VUPNEPNSUWA
Zitat
Smith Bruce
53 - Männlich - New York, New York
« Letzte Änderung: 06,Feb,2012, 23:36:33 von admin »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Lloyd Williams <lloyds_williams@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #9 am: 08,Nov,2019, 22:18:17 »
https://adatingnest.com/harveypassion

Zitat
harveypassionhttps://adatingnest.com/harveypassion

General details
I am:
Man
Seeking a:
Woman
United States
State:
Florida
City:
davenport
Zip Code:
Religion:
Christian
Ethnicity:
Caucasian (white)
In my own words:
i am down to earth, passionate, believe in honesty, truth & trust....i believe we should, be friends as well as
lovers and both play a big part in a relationship...My hobby / passion is listening to music and watching TV & am seeking for that trustworthy, caring, understanding, Honest, kind, God fearing and open minded woman...

I am passionate about been very careful about a woman."A woman came out of a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved."
Appearance
Body type:
Fit
Height:
6' 0"
Eyes:
Brown
Hair:
White/gray
Lifestyle
Smoking:
No
Drinking:
No
Living Situation:
With kids
TV Watching:
Dramas
Languages:
English
Home and Family
Marital Status:
Widowed
Have Kids:
Yes - at home full-time
Want (more) kids:
Not sure
Professional Life
Education:
Post-Graduate
Employment Status:
Full-time
Technical / Science / Engineering
Income:
$75,000 to $99,999
Personal
Attend Services:
More than once a week
Political Views:
Conservative
Sense of Humor:
Friendly
Interests:
Health / Fitness, Playing Sports, Playing Music, Cooking, Travel, Theater, Reading, Photography, Listening to Music, Movies, Family, Dancing, Community Service, Arts

« Letzte Änderung: 08,Nov,2019, 22:23:00 von Administrator »