Autor Thema: Edward Gray <edwar114.33.122.8dgray2010@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 2196 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
<edwardgray2010@hotmail.com> <jamesalex2@yahoo.com>

Kelly Cut / Jude Kelly / Craig D / Fredrich Phil / Johnathan Simeon / James Alex

Zitat
Hello Dear,
I am a new member here, and i like the little you wrote in your profile, and it makes my heart stop beating ,that's because Your photo has a beauty that i find in no other profile...
As long as my heart beats, i shall seek out your soul and be fulfilled!.
We seem to have some little interest that could be developed and might lead to something of a life time together.
If you are interested in opening your heart to love, and been loved again, just let me know, so that you can send me your private Email id or i send you my private Email id, so that we can get to know more about ourselves better on chat.
So here is my chat id, do add me on this (edwardgray2010@yahoo.com)or (edwardgray2010@hotmail.com)
Hope to hear from you on this soon.
Warm Regards,
Edward...........

« Letzte Änderung: 18,Mär,2018, 10:51:29 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Katzenmama

Dieser Kandidat ist auch bei Tagged unter Edward G zu finden.Beide selbe Angaben und selbes Foto
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5445675871 und  http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5446058169

Zitat
Adresse: mancheste city, United Kingdom

« Letzte Änderung: 18,Mär,2018, 10:53:32 von Administrator »

Offline Katzenmama

Bei Netlog unter  :barrstergreen:
http://de.netlog.com/barrstergreen

Zitat
male - 45 years, manchester city, United Kingdom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name edward gray
Date of birth 09/08/1965
Location manchester city (Manchester)United Kingdom
Native language English
Looking for Relationship

« Letzte Änderung: 18,Mär,2018, 10:54:03 von Administrator »

Offline Katzenmama

Good morning my dear,

Thanks for your reply i was very happy,please i was try to add your email address to my yahoo messenger he didn't work please add me over there so i can accept you request here,so we can have a chat to known each other better,this is my pic,i hope to hear from you on this soon.

Warm love..

Edward.....

Guten Morgen mein Schatz,

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort war ich sehr glücklich, bitte ich war versucht, Ihre E-Mail-Adresse zu meinem Yahoo Messenger hinzufügen er hat nicht funktioniert Bitte fügen Sie mich da drüben, so kann ich akzeptieren Sie hier anfordern, so können wir einen für einen Chat miteinander bekannt besser, das ist mein Bild, ich hoffe, von Ihnen zu diesem bald zu hören.

Warme Liebe ..

Spoiler
From Edward Gray Wed Nov  3 08:10:22 2010
Return-Path: <edwardgray2010@yahoo.com>
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.91.73]
Authentication-Results: mta1045.mail.ird.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO nm25-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.91.73)
  by mta1045.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 03 Nov 2010 08:10:23 +0000
Received: from [98.138.90.49] by nm25.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Nov 2010 08:10:22 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.234] by tm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Nov 2010 08:10:22 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1034.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Nov 2010 08:10:22 -0000
Received: (qmail 40867 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Nov 2010 08:10:22 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1288771822; bh=IC78YOYYz+mcrpJwan1PKl7vn20Ii+3RJ8X5XTrWefU=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
Received: from [41.205.160.237] by web120304.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 03 Nov 2010 01:10:22 PDT
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 01:10:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Guten Morgen mein Schatz,

Eingeliefert über Nigeria

Zitat
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 01:10:22 -0700 (PDT)

Zitat
41.205.160.237 - Geo Information
IP Address 41.205.160.237
Host dial-pool3.ph.starcomms.net
Location  NG, Nigeria
City -, - -
Organization Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
ISP Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
AS Number AS33776 STARCOMMS-ASN

« Letzte Änderung: 18,Mär,2018, 10:54:30 von Administrator »

Offline Katzenmama

wkw

Hello Dear,
I am a new member here, and i like the little you wrote in your profile, and it makes my heart stop beating ,that's because Your photo has a beauty that i find in no other profile... As long as my heart beats, i shall seek out your soul and be fulfilled!.We seem to have some little interest that could be developed and might lead to something of a life time together.

My name is edward gray from Sweden but based in the [UK] in manchester city,, and I am 45 years old. I'm a widower, and my hobbies are reading, dancing, swimming, watch comedy movie, play music, like country music and i also like to go to the beach with my love onec. So i want to walk hand to hand, kicking dust with our toes, smile, and laugh together with who is ready to open her hearts to love and be loved again.

So if you are interested in opening your heart to love and been loved again, so just send me your chat id, so that we can get to know more about each other, and then i can also send you my photos. So i am into sales and marketing, which involve the buying and selling of industrial and estate building materials both in and outside (UK). I lost my both parents, when i was very young, i am the only child of my parents, i also lost my wife 4years ago.I have a daughter called tracy, she is 17yrs old, and she is schooling in U.S.A.

I want you to know this, if you love before, and it fails, you have to know that there is always a second chance, and dont let the distance, age, and language be the problem, because i have always promise myself to relocate to anywhere in the world, where i will find my true love.

My wish here is to get involve in a serious relationship, that will lead to something else like marriage. Here is my chat id(edwardgray2010@yahoo.com)or (edwardgray2010@hotmail.com) so do add me on this, so that we can know more about ourselves better on chat. So hope to hear from you on this soon.

Warm love..

Edward....

« Letzte Änderung: 18,Mär,2018, 10:55:09 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5449355680

Zitat
Craig D
Profilansichten:
71 Mal
Profil-Skin:
Standard

Sprachen:
Englisch
Ethnische Zugehörigkeit:
Kaukasisch/weiß
Religion:
Katholik
Über mich
Musik:

hip pop blues
Filme:

grammar cartoon
TV:

cnn ,sport
Bücher:

novel
Sport:

football and basketball
Die besten Features:

I hope she will be someone of character and doesn't play games. She is grounded, emotionally mature, void of drama, self aware and down to earth. She believes in honesty and straight forwardness in a relationship, but knows where to draw the line and is sensitive to others.
Über mich:

The best way I can describe myself is someone who is grounded and honest. I am caring and considerate towards others, only asking for the same in return. My perspective on life is the glass is always half full and tomorrow is a better day. am trusting,taking people at their word and a good judge of character. I know myself very well, who I am and where I want to be in life. I realize that I have faults, but I always try to improve on them. I have grown substantially in the past 10 years through life experience to become a more mature person and can deal with just about anything that comes my way.I am passionate by nature and I enjoy showing my affection.

« Letzte Änderung: 18,Mär,2018, 10:55:30 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
Hello Dear,
I am a new member here, and i like the little you wrote in your profile, and it makes my heart stop beating ,that's because Your photo has a beauty that i find in no other profile... As long as my heart beats, i shall seek out your soul and be fulfilled!.We seem to have some little interest that could be developed and might lead to something of a life time together.

My name is edward gray from Sweden but based in the [UK] in manchester city,, and I am 45 years old. I'm a widower, and my hobbies are reading, dancing, swimming, watch comedy movie, play music, like country music and i also like to go to the beach with my love onec. So i want to walk hand to hand, kicking dust with our toes, smile, and laugh together with who is ready to open her hearts to love and be loved again.

So if you are interested in opening your heart to love and been loved again, so just send me your chat id, so that we can get to know more about each other, and then i can also send you my photos. So i am into sales and marketing, which involve the buying and selling of industrial and estate building materials both in and outside (UK). I lost my both parents, when i was very young, i am the only child of my parents, i also lost my wife 4years ago.I have a daughter called tracy, she is 17yrs old, and she is schooling in U.S.A.

« Letzte Änderung: 18,Mär,2018, 10:55:54 von Administrator »

Offline celly

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Tja, bin dem guten edward oder wie immer sein Name sein mag, leider auch auf den Leim gegangen, was mich 325 Eur
gekostet hat. Da ich demnächst eine grössere Geldsumme zu erwarten hab, bin ich sicher, dass er sich nochmals meldet. Es hat mich schockiert, zu erfahren, mit wie vielen
verschiedenen Idenditäten der saubere Herr unterwegs ist.
Es muss doch eine Möglichkeit geben, ihm das Handwerk zu legen........

« Letzte Änderung: 18,Mär,2018, 10:56:19 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
 :welcome_17:

Zitat
Es hat mich schockiert, zu erfahren, mit wie vielenverschiedenen Idenditäten der saubere Herr unterwegs ist.Es muss doch eine Möglichkeit geben, ihm das Handwerk zu legen........

Wir glauben, dass es sich bei den Fakern hinter den erfundenen Identitäten nicht um einzelne Personen sonder um gut organisierte kriminelle Gruppen handelt, die von Westafrika (Ghana, Senegal, Nigeria) aus ihr Unwesen treiben.

Zitat
Da ich demnächst eine grössere Geldsumme zu erwarten hab, bin ich sicher, dass er sich nochmals meldet.

Ich hoffe nicht, dass Du von denen Geld erwartest, welches sie auf Dein Konto überweisen lassen wollten damit Du es dann weiterleitest?

@ celly

Das Beste wäre, wenn Du hier mal alles was Du zu diesem Fall noch hast reinsetzen würdest.

ich habe Dir diesbezüglich schon eine Privatnachricht mit Erläuterungen geschickt.

« Letzte Änderung: 18,Mär,2018, 10:56:47 von Administrator »

Offline celly

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Habe Deine Privatnachricht leider nicht erhalten. Die Geldsumme in meinem obigen Beitrag betrifft einen Verkauf in D.  Diese emails habe auch ich exakt genau bekommen.
Desweiteren hat er mir jeden Morgen diese seitenlangen "love-letters" geschickt; da ist mir zum ersten Mal ein Zweifel gekommen, da diese allesamt von yahoo zu msn übertragen waren (kann man an den verschiedenen emoticons von yahoo + msn erkennen).
Also - die Anmache, die weiteren e-mails sind alle mehr oder weniger identisch.
Mich persönlich würde auch interessieren, ob die weiteren stories bis zur Bitte um Geld auch ähnlich sind.
Ausserdem möchte ich mal fragen, ob jemand je diese Person
mit web-cam gesehen hat?
« Letzte Änderung: 18,Mär,2018, 10:56:57 von Administrator »