Autor Thema: Galina <galinakissvesel@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 3836 mal)

Offline ddc605

• Ich bin kein Berliner!<br<br />/> Wohne nur hier.
Galina <galinakissvesel@yahoo.com>
« am: 11,Sep,2009, 17:03:49 »
<yfirelady@yahoo.com> <miladevina@yahoo.com> <ekaterinareva@yahoo.com> <olgaalek75@yahoo.de> <nadinwery@aol.com> <nobody@tiger.host-care.com> <beausveta@yandex.ru> <nadindreams@aol.com> <nobody@ns1.icontrole15.net> <vyloxysosite@gmail.com>

Yulia / Laskina / Ekaterina / Olga / Marina / Nadin / Sveta / Natascha / Natalya

Was man alles findet.

Hello
I am very glad that you wrote to me! I am really very happy to know that I am interested in you. Now we can correspond with you, and you'll learn about me a lot. I will also be very interesting to learn something new about you. I just wanted to tell you that you were our familiarity very seriously. I shall be very glad if you're honest with me, I will be delighted if you send me fotografii.Kak you already knew my name, Galina and I am 26 years old. From the first day of its birth, I live in the city of Cheboksary. This is a very beautiful city, however small, but still it is very nice. I love my city, its houses, theaters, parks, squares, the noise of cars and all that is connected with this city. Have you visited Russia?
  From childhood I have tyanulo to medicine, that's why I went to school with a medical bias. After school I went to university. Vyuchilas perfectly well and have a diploma of higher education. After university, I think it is easy to find a job, but it was not easy. Since my small town, it is not very easy to find a job, especially with the labor stazha.Posle all my searches, I was offered a job in our hospital. I'm there sovmeschayu multiple posts. Of course, I dream a dream of more, I want to become a good doctor gynecologist. Usually my working day lasts seven hours and I have two days off, but on weekends can call me at work, this happens when we come to the hospital seriously ill patients. Tell me about your work. than in doing? I am very interested to hear about your life, all new. I was a little zabezhala forward and not told about their own interests. Since early childhood, I became interested in dance and sports. I like to engage in dancing, I went to all competitions and sorevnovaniya.No now unfortunately I have to be very little time after work and so I had to stop. Now in their free time I go to the gym and do it, somehow to keep their shape in a beautiful vide.A what you like to do? What kind of sports do you prefer? My friends often tell me that I am very beautiful, and why I still do not have your beloved (husband). But I answer them with a smile, "I am not looking for a beautiful appearance, I like people with inner beauty. But such vstrechala.Ya I do not really want to find a half. I am now writing to you with a little fear, because I used to correspond with a man. I do not think that this result, but it's pretty íåêðàñèâî deceived me. He used my feelings. I had not wanted to write, but I want you to know that I can not survive another such deception. I am sure that you are not the same. I am very glad when I saw your letter. I know good English and German, for which I am very grateful to her teachers and prepodavatelyam.No if you do not understand what you ask me. I am happy to answer you. It is also interesting to learn about your family as much as possible. Tell us about yourself podrobnee.Tak me wonder whether you are married? Do you have children? And how do you relate to children? I hope soon to see your letter, I would like to see more of your pictures, I, too, you will send you the photos. I wonder how you look, how your voice sounds, it is easier to say, I really want you and I became friends.
I look forward to your reply. I hope that you do not ignore my questions ..
Galina

Spoiler
Return-Path: <galinakissvesel@yahoo.com>
Received: from front-relay02.mediabeam.com (front-relay.mediabeam.com [194.25.41.30])
      by check_relay06.mediabeam.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id n89KwmAF032455
      for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Wed, 9 Sep 2009 22:58:48 +0200
Received: from omp104.mail.re1.yahoo.com (omp104.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.75.183])
      by front-relay02.mediabeam.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with SMTP id n89KwjVm031704
      for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Wed, 9 Sep 2009 22:58:45 +0200
Received: (qmail 42033 invoked by uid 1000); 9 Sep 2009 20:58:45 -0000
Received: (qmail 76255 invoked from network); 9 Sep 2009 20:58:45 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:X-Mailer:Reply-To:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=kLTlQf1K6E6WATtKmD1YLCIhKlhn0FDx49NMVmSiFb5QYA3zZR4KrVEDgobVXHmkyYZ0/Nhyc9XKhbYiegOvxT7cMFlYics/wQFkymF5dyWOZMgdxeaLb1YsDg88petgE5HRYS4WJf4qfl/uZfniuO/S5NXXHlJv1+0gD3flI7Q=  ;
Received: from unknown (HELO 192.168.0.4) (galinakissvesel@77.92.72.196 with plain)
  by smtp115.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 9 Sep 2009 20:58:42 -0000
X-Yahoo-SMTP: sEORVfWswBB5uJYQS1bggKIwLjXOHIeoLGErWg--
X-YMail-OSG: MmGTwIcVM1m5HOWNqbeJcZcOv5brWkzmjYpvi48LuVQ2uzDWUzqTVCrr0COhV9Q1Ktc7ZdD6UvuaPKu7PVIQsGZjouUjGwsBQ86R7.IYw5pfI.cM6sEhgw_nIgWh.EDT_bVVtHYzfhJGAG59ASr0BNJjl48mYXIVIU.JhoHXSEzEOc8EISN31ETM87RFV7O0ZUtgFN5_3lTImE.qbn.FPHsEDGYD4y57RoI.0sKPTjQdhQWUvhTL1l4CjdtEB3V4ipe160c2aHJvbhqqBcwAoOiwohBj4FiXj.4l.3zVL3mzTf2SxxUnZT7yNvN5KFOqVTdZ
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 22:02:26 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.01)
Reply-To: galinakissvesel@yahoo.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <18743147078.20090909220226@yahoo.com>
To: "Xxxxxx" <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>
Subject: Re: AtheaClub
In-Reply-To: <4AA7B012.0000CC.02728@XXXXXX>
References: <4AA7B012.0000CC.02728@XXXXXX>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
 boundary="----------21AC16C37AB0ED9"

Zitat
IP Address       77.92.72.196
Host       77.92.72.196
Location       GB GB, United Kingdom
City       London, H9 -
Organization       UK2 - Ltd

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 08,Mär,2018, 20:50:23 von Administrator »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

He hello I am very glad to see your letter. It is pleasant to me to
read all that you write, to me it is pleasant that you have not
disregarded my questions. It is pleasant to me to know that you have
decided to continue ours with you dialogue. It is pleasant to me to
read each your word. It is very interesting to me to learn about your
life, that you love, than be engaged. I would like to know as your
business? How mood? Tell to me about weather, at us it is changeable,
there can be a snow in the morning, and in the evening all can thaw. I
would like to tell to you, that not always I understand that you
write. There are some phrases, which sense to me is not clear. And I
wished to tell, that I write to you studied English language at school
within nine years. After my knowledge have gone deep at university
where I have passed a rate of business English. Now I even like to
write and read your letters. Thus, I raise the knowledge. And
consequently I would like to ask you, whether well you understand me?
Simply Russian very complex. And sometimes to translate the offer from
Russian on English language happens difficultly as it is possible to
not transmit all sense concealed by Russian. I hope, my English
language not so badly, and you understand everything, what I write? I
at once would like to warn you, that I cannot write to you every day,
or answer at once your letter. All the matter is that I have no own
computer, and I should use the Internet of cafe. Certainly, it is not
so convenient for me, but other output at me is not present. Though
one plus is - it is near to an apartment where I live. It is very
interesting to me to read everything, that you write to me. Tell to
me, that you love, that you prefer in cinema, theatre or books. To
that you most of all prefer? I very much like to read, but I not
always have on it time. I simply adore to prepare, let at me not
always suffices for this time, but I am always glad to prepare for
something new and very tasty. My culinary abilities have got to me
from the grandmother. Mum, certainly, is able to prepare, but very
much does not like to stand at a plate. And as I spent greater time at
the grandmother, it and has learned me to these culinary miracles.
Whether there is at you a favourite dish? If yes, tell to me about
this, it will be interesting to me to know it. I do not have so-called
favourite dish, but most of all I like to prepare for sweets both
various cakes and pies. Still it is very interesting to me to know
when your birthday? Whether you Celebrate this day and whether this
holiday in general is pleasant to you? Tell about holidays, which to
you most of all on a shower and as you like them to spend. Whether as
it is interesting to me to know there are at you any favourite things
or colors? I cannot precisely name the favourite color, but I can
precisely tell, that I prefer all light tone. Though more often I
color does not play so important role, for example at a choice of
clothes. The most important that I liked this or that thing.
Unfortunately the Internet-cafe already is closed also to me it is
necessary to leave, as tomorrow complex day. But I with impatience
shall wait for your following letter. With the best regards your
girlfriend Galina.

« Letzte Änderung: 08,Mär,2018, 20:51:44 von Administrator »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

Hello
Received your welcome letter, it was very pleasant to read it. Actually, I always read with great interest all that you pishesh.Ya I write to you because I have long wanted to find a serious and clever man who would understand me. Today the street is very cloudy, which did not even want to leave the house. This gloomy weather is always in me a burst of nostalgia and longing. I was like waking up from the rays solntsa.Rasskazhi me how was your day, the new has happened in your life? I'm all right, yesterday the whole day devoted to his home. First agreed to leave, and the remaining time spent viewing old photographs. I love to watch photos of their children, although they remained very malo.Sohranilis Does your childhood photos? If yes, then I would be very interesting to look at eto.Pered dream, I decided to have a little evening stroll. Near the house there is a small park, with a very lively, there are always walking the children, but most often pary.A love that you love to do before bedtime? Now I want to write to you as I pass a normal day, as well as a bit about me. I get up at about 6:30 am. Agree light shower. Once, I like all women give themselves up, because every woman needs to look krasivo.Zatem I have breakfast and at 7:30 I get out of the house and go to work. Prior to my work about 20 minutes, I did not try to use public transport, the road to the garden awakens me to my hard work. I work from 8 to 17 chasov.Teper in my mode of the day were added at the Internet cafe to write you a letter, so I'm happy. By the end of the working day I come tired and immediately going to take a bathroom, it gives me strength and fatigue spadaet.Za little time of our conversation, I understood that you have a very interesting person and your life is filled with energy. I would be very interested to know your opinion about me. Of course, I understand that it is very difficult to understand the man through a letter. And it was difficult to convey all the feelings and emotions through a simple letter. But I want to say that I always write to you with a pure heart, nothing is hiding. From you I expect the same. After all, our relationship is just beginning, and I would not like to see in them a lie or misunderstanding. I have a simple and trusting people, and I am very easy to offend. But I think you are not the kind of person who can cause me bol.Mne interesting to know how you treat women, that you are waiting on the relationship, or that looking at them? Do you have any ideal woman?
Do you believe in love, in its existence and its magical effect. I think this is the greatest gift that God has taught the people. Happiness to live a life full of feelings and emotions, and not burn their precious time. I would like to create a strong family, I want to meet a person who will understand and support me in everything. I would be interested to know that, as you know the word love and the meaning invested in it you? Slightly zabezhav forward, I forgot to tell me about your family. From childhood we rastila mother and sister, because my father went to another woman, leaving a mother with two children at rukah.Moya mother is the best in the world. It is very good, responsive and sensitive woman. She did a lot for us and his sister. She worked three jobs, so we have enough. Very quickly, my mother postarela, because that is very experienced in our future. Several years ago, my mother is very ill. Now we have to take care of her, that her health is not worse. And what your parents? I will be very interesting to learn about them in detail. I would now like to say, as is already very late and I need to go home.
To look forward to your letter.
Your Galina

Spoiler
Received: from front-relay04.mediabeam.com (front-relay.mediabeam.com [194.25.41.30])
      by check_relay06.mediabeam.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id n8ENlM4Y006001
      for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Tue, 15 Sep 2009 01:47:22 +0200
Received: from n3.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com (n3.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.237.110])
      by front-relay04.mediabeam.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with SMTP id n8ENmbim010935
      for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Tue, 15 Sep 2009 01:48:37 +0200
Received: from [68.142.237.87] by n3.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Sep 2009 23:47:19 -0000
Received: from [69.147.75.180] by t3.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Sep 2009 23:47:19 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp101.mail.re1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Sep 2009 23:47:17 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 934753.17253.bm@omp101.mail.re1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 62113 invoked from network); 14 Sep 2009 23:47:17 -0000
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:X-Mailer:Reply-To:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=Fq7xctOLU85BuUalY465WL4Zz0u7yzZqZJ5TPV7J/ve2665h0DYnf54TYXBwumweyNznLZCdvDZW9ju2om+hqo496q20iq6uk2tmMIhm8ddQp2GygxEIiNzQ2IjqrAw+Rw9nqDCntGx3M61BxxKiIm95URazmzrZhz0+yjcLxEU=  ;
Received: from  (galinakissvesel@188.186.4.37 with plain)
        by smtp108.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 14 Sep 2009 16:47:13 -0700 PDT
X-Yahoo-SMTP: bzL.iYWswBC1WuvYJNjDW0N3fid0ORo8f71nMA--
X-YMail-OSG: 7hhAh8YVM1l2BLoqloeJSVZadtJ_a5dKtXwUOVspX8ReZKhlUd3pSgm9sPQJ6dZtHAqdOx9L7RWBiWtP77pJOKbNZT8Nau_mEbMUi3KNKP4dWKEJcx1OSqo7ItRkOMZhEDS2.F0bHXVncpVf4Y4y8d7wYaNJeRa.fQh0yTIUj_5YhyNOXf3DJ3_9zTJt8jN13pFDn9wlyWoPekg105b_PgvWIofAxeHgphXTIWzCklgUgvUct2rNRjPrtg8VJ3gsuLtw6zLRWTy2Imq2mgECGXg7l0gR2bmlldtnJ_6Pu18RVmFCf7ftOv_KjA--
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 21:53:52 +0400
Reply-To: galinakissvesel@yahoo.com
Message-ID: <13750268328.20090914215352@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Betreff: Re: Betreff: Re: AtheaClub
In-Reply-To: <4AABF91B.00002D.03136@XXXXXX>
 <18743147078.20090909220226@yahoo.com> <4AAA69AC.000059.02532@XXXXXX>
 <17012618843.20090911191046@yahoo.com> <4AABF91B.00002D.03136@XXXXXX>
 boundary="----------D4179134128FB4BC"

Zitat
IP Address       188.186.4.37
Host       188.186.4.37
Location       RU RU, Russian Federation
City       Yoshkar-ola, 45 -
Organization       CJSC Company ER-Telecom Yoshkar-Ola

« Letzte Änderung: 08,Mär,2018, 20:53:09 von Administrator »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

Das gibt eine 2 Zeilige Motzmail!!!!!!!!

Hello
Deliriously happy that once again I see your letter. It's nice that you have not ignored the issues that I was so interested in your life. I am indeed very interested in knowing everything about your life. I like the way you write me. I find it interesting to read every word. I am glad that you all are well. Now I have another favorite daily activity is to write you a letter. Today I woke up one can say in a great mood in which I was now. And if possible try to infect them with other people. After all, someone is to bring joy to this world.
The whole day to think about that, can you see today your letter. So after work and immediately went to the Internet cafe and was really pleased to see that you do not leave me unattended. The whole day thinking about what you tell from his new life, but now thought confusing, and many want to tell you. Let me just ask you that you are not shy, ask all that you are interested. I am always happy to answer your questions. I am very pleased to realize that you have me interested. Maybe I look a bit naive, but this is what is and can not imagine that could make me change. I want you to accept me such what I am in fact, true. I always tell you the truth, because I want that our relations are built on trust and the same waiting for you. I think that a woman should be a part of innocence, because of her tenderness is born. General union of man and woman is born from the union of force and intelligence, kindness, caring and tenderness. I like the way we like and do not resemble each other, because I think that this is the strength and durability of relationships. People need to complement each other. What is in you and what did not suffice me, you darish me, and I do the same in turn. I wonder why you chose ==== find a woman via the Internet? Are you not able to find a good woman at? You probably wonder why I decided to get acquainted with a man on the internet? Okay, I will be happy to try to answer this question. One of the reasons why I am looking for a man on the internet - this is the current state of Russia. Now in Russia there is a very difficult situation with the search for a beloved person. Alcohol, smoking and drugs made by the Russian men are not capable for the big and real love. All of these factors in recent years have affected the Russian men, and now hard to find a man to create a relationship and a full family. Therefore, many women are looking for a special person in the highly advanced country, where much attention is paid to the health of the nation. Men who live in countries where well-developed moral human principles, most decent people. I have been heard, as well as how much time the program seen on television, as many Russian women to marry foreigners and found a favorite on the Internet. Now they live with their foreign husbands and feel fine with them. For this reason I decided to try to get acquainted through internet.Segodnya I have free access to the computer and I am happy that you can freely express their thoughts. I'm not always a lot of time to write you a letter, because I have to write you a letter in an Internet cafe here and not always have free computers and I have to wait to free the computer. But reading your letter I am happy and I have raised the tone, because I can read your thoughts, ie want to be closer to you and know more about you. To look forward to your next letter.
Your Galina

« Letzte Änderung: 08,Mär,2018, 20:53:48 von Administrator »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

hi. How are you? I have a good mood and the mood that I am grateful to you because you write me your letter, which I always look forward to. I am always interested in what you write to me, learning about you all bolshe.Segodnya I normally went to work in an Internet cafe. I had a premonition that you write to me. So true. You wrote me. I am very grateful for your letter. I'm alright. All are also working
I feel that between us there is a very good otnosheniya.Ya know - that you for me became very close person. I never knew such a beautiful soul like you. I already wrote you that my old guy has a very ugly, deceived me. This is to take advantage of my feelings to. During any time at all, I wanted to forget about men. To me, my friend said, to find a man on the Internet. I am very grateful to her. Since using it, I got acquainted with you. I hope that in us something that will. I hope this will be - love, I finish the letter. I will be eagerly waiting to receive the news of your looks.
Kissssssssssssssssssssssssssss, your Galina

« Letzte Änderung: 08,Mär,2018, 20:54:26 von Administrator »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

Och Internetcafe war put!

I am delighted by the fact that I get from you each time a letter. I
believe that each of my letter is part of me that I want to share with
you so that you can understand, or to provide me. My dear I beg you,
forgive me for so long that I did not write to you! floodplains, and
in our Internet cafes have been repair work, and I did not have access
to the internet! renovation of the building is now finished and I can
write you a letter ... What you experience from receiving and reading
my emails? I like to communicate with you. I'm from you do not ask me
to write every day, please contact me as You will be free time, but I
  will respond to your every pismo.Ya yesterday did not pass. Houses
  were simply unbearable to sit one, and I went to my parents. I told
  them all about us and how I wish to continue to dramatically change
their lives with you. With my beloved man. Of course, first they have
   responded to your appearance in my life, big surprise. But most
difficult was to explain to them what I feel and want in their lives.
  I always easy to find a common language with their parents, and now
I'm not at work make it clear that for me it is very important. In any
case, they want me only happiness. It does not matter what it shows.
In this case, they are glad that I met a man who was able to properly
evaluate me. I told everything I know about you, and they were happy
person with whom I have chosen to link their zhizn.Konechno like all
parents, they worry about me, but understand that I deserve happiness
  and that now I have a great opportunity to make you a happier and .
  And so I want to tell you that I am not alone and I always have and
  will support my beloved parents, wherever I may be. I have never
complained about the lack of attention from men, but until this fall
  for a purely Platonic. Now my life is you, and nothing can compare
  with the feeling that I am now. I feel a shiver in the knee, hands
  quake, when I see your letter. I love covers like a coat ... .. And
    most importantly, nothing can prevent the development of our
relationship with you! No man on earth can compare with you my dear!
All of my previous novels and acquaintances fail. I always come to a
blank wall of incomprehension, and I would like insane happiness. In
  my opinion few people interested. All of them felt their duty to
educate me. You do not look like anybody from my past life. I simply
adore you. You are a wonderful person, thoughtful and kind people. I
  am madly glad and happy that I got acquainted with you and that you
chose me. I just burned by a mad love for you my dear Rober . I always
   think and dream about, my love. As long as your princess, Galina

Spoiler
Received: from front-relay02.mediabeam.com (front-relay.mediabeam.com [194.25.41.30])
      by check-relay01.mediabeam.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id n921Hrkb031943
      for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Fri, 2 Oct 2009 03:17:53 +0200
Received: from smtp114.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com (smtp114.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.102.77])
      by front-relay02.mediabeam.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with SMTP id n921HoRM012131
      for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Fri, 2 Oct 2009 03:17:51 +0200
Received: (qmail 37721 invoked from network); 2 Oct 2009 01:17:50 -0000
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  b=c5Gls1I1PaBef1DKWOUWUULdB1wgpviCyxeIeoPGFzOLWSPoE2aIrWAvVOAux4aUEUimAoK5180o9dadSm+v/dRK4gQR5MGL2YdOTXtd0tlfteM01ZvVbF9rn75s9KN4jAICvL/wN0diTrulUNKexyf0AJ0d3VhPoit0YrLW8Gw=  ;
Received: from net30.186.188-23.yoladom.ru (galinakissvesel@188.186.30.23 with plain)
        by smtp114.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 01 Oct 2009 18:17:37 -0700 PDT
X-YMail-OSG: l0dOHQ8VM1melUtJMY4Vx04EdzaLcpgDOx.ek.STr0Cgc3hPtVwbgTJ0SxNZwsSBLHLLi9wsralrqG7lemHeYO98t8Y2bz74cbdBWkJkZ1FRkQvOILjjOp3WXC8UxYTzGTvkPU1M2R0FC1X.GUWrlDQz9IRLZvdcLMZdXnZ3d3.wciP4gwgGtcY6_.F3Jnh9yT.OrlFXcFhxaFsihXcmtzxYCwGkZ76HuqRWcmNn36gXmn49jCPPBdey1Sc1jWuj1GQS96COjLL_._lzPPoiEqZIF2AlXvJoSarqwsMRqAEhesvGNZhOfQ8qQvyPSci1
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 23:39:17 +0400
Reply-To: Galina <galinakissvesel@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1941836687.20091001233917@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Betreff: Re: Betreff: Re: Betreff: Re: Betreff: Re: Betreff: Re: Betreff: Re: AtheaClub
In-Reply-To: <4ABAB76F.000054.01420@XXXXXX>
 <13750268328.20090914215352@yahoo.com> <4AB00DAD.000038.02640@XXXXXX>
 <17153357812.20090916212328@yahoo.com> <4AB24DAD.000007.02492@XXXXXX>
 <183687296.20090920163258@yahoo.com> <4AB8AE62.000001.01420@XXXXXX>
 <15067860218.20090923030106@yahoo.com> <4ABAB76F.000054.01420@XXXXXX>
 boundary="----------481E4222AD78F54"

Zitat
IP Address       188.186.30.23
Host       net30.186.188-23.yoladom.ru
City       Yoshkar-ola, 45 -
Organization       CJSC Company ER-Telecom Yoshkar-Ola

« Letzte Änderung: 08,Mär,2018, 20:55:06 von Administrator »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

Wie viele Männer haben die gleiche Mail bekommen?

I am delighted by the fact that I get from you each time a letter. I
believe that each of my letter is part of me that I want to share with
you so that you can understand, or to provide me. What you experience
from receiving and reading my emails? I like to communicate with you.
  I'm from you do not ask me to write every day, please contact me as
  You will be free time, but I will respond to your every pismo.Ya
yesterday did not pass. Houses were simply unbearable to sit one, and
  I went to my parents. I told them all about us and how I wish to
continue to dramatically change their lives with you. With my beloved
  man. Of course, first they have responded to your appearance in my
life, big surprise. But most difficult was to explain to them what I
feel and want in their lives. I always easy to find a common language
with their parents, and now I'm not at work make it clear that for me
  it is very important. In any case, they want me only happiness. It
does not matter what it shows. In this case, they are glad that I met
a man who was able to properly evaluate me. I told everything I know
about you, and they were happy person with whom I have chosen to link
   their zhizn.Konechno like all parents, they worry about me, but
   understand that I deserve happiness and that now I have a great
opportunity to make you a happier and . And so I want to tell you that
I am not alone and I always have and will support my beloved parents,
wherever I may be. I have never complained about the lack of attention
  from men, but until this fall for a purely Platonic. Now my life is
you, and nothing can compare with the feeling that I am now. I feel a
shiver in the knee, hands quake, when I see your letter. I love covers
  like a coat ... .. And most importantly, nothing can prevent the
development of our relationship with you! No man on earth can compare
with you my dear! All of my previous novels and acquaintances fail. I
  always come to a blank wall of incomprehension, and I would like
  insane happiness. In my opinion few people interested. All of them
  felt their duty to educate me. You do not look like anybody from my
past life. I simply adore you. You are a wonderful person, thoughtful
and kind people. I am madly glad and happy that I got acquainted with
you and that you chose me. I just burned by a mad love for you my dear
  Xxxxxx . I always think and dream about, my love. As long as your
                           princess, Galina

« Letzte Änderung: 08,Mär,2018, 20:55:49 von Administrator »
<div class=

Offline ddc605

Hello Xxxxxx My dear, I am very pleased to see your letter. I am happy
to receive your message. I am glad that you write me a letter. I am so
pleased to realize that you have and what you all are well. I'm just
happy to feel like a beloved woman. I am glad that my sense of mutual,
and I can feel you on distance. I like sometimes, having woken up to
reflect that you are doing at the moment and what you think. In your
  words and sentences I learn and read as if their thoughts. What we
think alike and want the same. I feel that we are kindred souls. I am
  very happy that you met. How I wish and dream was to be now in your
arms. I would be pressed to your chest, and my breath related to your
neck. It is not too difficult. Of course, it is easier to dream about
  it, immersed in its own little world and live there and feel very
happy. But if you seriously think that we need to do to be together?
  And how wonderful to be in my little world, where there is only you
and me. Where can I get you to feel where you are to me smiling, and
  there is none, and where nothing prevents us. And no one can hinder
  us. And most importantly, it is only our world, where there is none
  where you do not need to think, where you can just plunge into each
  other and forget about everything in the world. And make the whole
  world to stay and live only for the sake nas.Ya I want to feel your
breath, holding your hand over your body, want to see your eyes when
  you tell me everything was so long silent. After all, you know how
  difficult to express all their thoughts on paper. And even if I now
   could see you now and look into your bright eyes, I would have
   probably not been able to find all the right words. It is very
   difficult. And maybe not even thought of those words that could
express all my feelings and emotions. In my head so many thoughts that
I simply can not write to you all that so I would like to say, looking
at your glaza.Ya want to feel your breath, holding your hand over your
  body, want to see your eyes when you tell me everything what was so
  long silent. After all, you know how difficult to express all their
thoughts on paper. And even if I now could see you now and look into
your bright eyes, I would have probably not been able to find all the
right words. It is very difficult. And maybe not even thought of those
words that could express all my feelings and emotions. In my head so
many thoughts that I simply can not write to you all that so I would
like to say, looking at your glaza.Seychas I can confidently say that
  I want to give up everything and be close to you. This is only my
  wish. I am ready for all and all just to be close with my favorite
person, you! I have long thought about all this and know that you will
never leave his country. You hold it too much, first it is your work
situation. Long thinking about it, I decided I would go to the end and
in this case is that I was ready to leave his past life and start it
with you and where you are. I can no longer live separated from you. I
want to overcome the distance that divides us from you. And I am ready
to do anything to us, nothing shared. I want to be a single whole. And
I know that this is possible, we need only very much want this. Write
me your thoughts, make me stronger and help me to fight until the end
of all my fears, although I have nothing I fear, when you're near me,
  nothing can stop. You're close and I am happy. So do as I am happy,
  because everything in our hands and is subject to us all. And I can
    now go the way that I can come to you. And for me it is most
  important. I completely trust you and for your support. My dear, I
  hope that my letter to give you just rest and enjoy. Your favorite
Galyna +have probably not been able to find all the right words. It is
very difficult. And maybe not even thought of those words that could
express all my feelings and emotions. In my head so many thoughts that
I simply can not write to you all that so I would like to say, looking
  at your glaza.Seychas I can confidently say that I want to give up
everything and be close to you. This is only my wish. I am ready for
all and all just to be close with my favorite person, you! I have long
thought about all this and know that you will never leave his country.
You hold it too much, first it is your work situation. Long thinking
about it, I decided I would go to the end and in this case is that I
was ready to leave his past life and start it with you and where you
are. I can no longer live separated from you. I want to overcome the
  distance that divides us from you. And I am ready to do anything to
us, nothing shared. I want to be a single whole. And I know that this
is possible, we need only very much want this. Write me your thoughts,
make me stronger and help me to fight until the end of all my fears,
although I have nothing I fear, when you're near me, nothing can stop.
You're close and I am happy. So do as I am happy, because everything
in our hands and is subject to us all. And I can now go the way that I
can come to you. And for me it is most important. I completely trust
you and for your support.
write me all the questions to which you are waiting for answers !!!!!!
I have not kept your old letters!! My dear, I hope that my letter to give you
             just rest and enjoy. Your favorite Galina +

Spoiler
      by check-relay02.mediabeam.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id n960SQiL032574
      for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Tue, 6 Oct 2009 02:28:26 +0200
Received: from smtp116.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com (smtp116.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.102.79])
      by front-relay02.mediabeam.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with SMTP id n960SPHd013249
      for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Tue, 6 Oct 2009 02:28:25 +0200
Received: (qmail 39722 invoked from network); 6 Oct 2009 00:28:24 -0000
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  b=uA7LczQytAXRZURs3yGFUFA6P+DBKZHfLSZESuSRK2JpL2qlzVk2xic49ScEerkjjyAOgdm0uPbGUr+bpKTqE0yWxWFw9tPDf2RKsrilqgJuJ8Pp0vxkZw/6rnxTEW1LMdFRBYfaTzoYemFrJ7SWiw99IZmZuHCdyeHulJkhwvA=  ;
Received: from net44.186.188-14.yoladom.ru (galinakissvesel@188.186.44.14 with plain)
        by smtp116.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 05 Oct 2009 17:28:18 -0700 PDT
X-YMail-OSG: oPhiYXwVM1k4Z_izi4Z_3ldNa05rjbKZX2BSDWj9Q8Z0Wpnc4_1aAhiCjFIjA2Da7r49BITDL0OEzJFXf5SYEZUoMIq5iNKEHfySFkFWV5.BCcCSBZD7WCIS8rwWtDZL7rQsUGNZ9YKkNiNA1HiNuQNzorzOJM0qBl28rmObwS7Cb_LMhMsEfDgb_MOAM2Hkh_2jxd1szhs_TC3zjaaoiZzvuf2iTufeZ0_QR974EOci.7uu4RkbewUhZpbMtUKLVvcI7eWGai6jPVcxn799VamwEf2K9Dy5lPXbeQ9nIE7CCTOQTyMn2TSiiToLy9Y-
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 02:26:13 +0400
Message-ID: <4123429109.20091006022613@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Betreff: Re: Or do you not want?
In-Reply-To: <4AC9D5AA.00000F.01396@XXXXXX>
 <1941836687.20091001233917@yahoo.com> <4AC741ED.000001.02716@XXXXXX>
 <11114680734.20091005062402@yahoo.com> <4AC9D5AA.00000F.01396@XXXXXX>
 boundary="----------F3F711229AFEEAB"

Zitat
IP Address       188.186.44.14
Host       net44.186.188-14.yoladom.ru
City       Perm, 58 -
Organization       ER-Telecom

route:          188.186.44.0/22
descr:          CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
descr:          Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
origin:         AS41786
mnt-by:         RAID-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

« Letzte Änderung: 08,Mär,2018, 20:56:28 von Administrator »
<div class=

Online Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Zitat
inetnum:        188.186.40.0 - 188.186.47.255
netname:        ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-2-NET
descr:          CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
descr:          Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
descr:          PPPoE individual customers
admin-c:        ETHD12-RIPE
tech-c:         ETHD12-RIPE
mnt-by:         RAID-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered
remarks:        INFRA-AW
« Letzte Änderung: 08,Mär,2018, 20:56:56 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline ddc605

Hello my dear Xxxxxx.
My dear, How your mood? I hope you all well. I would like it very much and I will pray to God that you were healthy and happy.
  I have joy in life is your message. Okay, I want to tell you that my heart was beating more often, when I think of tebe.Moy dear, my heart beats so, when I think about you. Your letter helped me to feel your presence near me. I want to feel you, your gentle sight, your smile, your hands. I do need the warmth and caring and I think that I ask not so much. I am looking for a pure, eternal love and friendship relations. I love when everything is beautiful, beautiful, gentle and romantic! In recent times, I can not think about anything except for our meeting, because for me now - this is the only goal to which I seek, applied all his strength. But I did not do without your assistance. I need you and I am glad to know that you will never leave me and always will help me, because otherwise there can be.
That day, when we meet, it will be a day filled with a huge surge of emotion.
Our love will be free and able to do anything, but only for the benefit of our two. We are in its power, is now a beautiful and more inviting. More will have no disappointments, there will be no pain. There is only I and thou, and none more than the entire white light. Two hearts that are struggling together, ready to merge in a heart filled with love. No more sorrow, and there should be no doubt.
It seems to me that our love illuminates the whole world in the morning and did not harbor shroud evening. All this we have. You know, sometimes I can not sleep because the thought did not give me rest, I can not get rid of them, even when no effort to think about you. You're always in my thoughts that I did not do, and every second a moment I think of you.
Favorite, Xxxxxx , I am very worried for you. I want you to share with me everything that happens to you. Because I want you to understand how important it is to me to know about you all.
You're the most wonderful person, whom I have met in my life. I am infinitely grateful to you for what you have brought joy to my life. I mean, you made me happy, you have given me confidence in myself and in the future. You are a wonderful person. You're the best! I love you !!!!!! And no one and nothing will not let you rob me. I will not let anyone and anything separate us. And I'm sure, what do you think so. I dream about you during the day, I dream about you at night. You're always in my thoughts. I love you! I like their dreams, and I like to think of moments when we are together. When we are together. I just can not wait for the day when we will be able to realize all our dreams into reality.
I look forward to your letters
With love ...
Your favorite Galina

Spoiler
      by check-relay02.mediabeam.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id n970oBVH023083
      for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Wed, 7 Oct 2009 02:50:11 +0200
Received: from smtp107.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com (smtp107.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.102.70])
      by front-relay02.mediabeam.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with SMTP id n970o99P005004
      for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Wed, 7 Oct 2009 02:50:09 +0200
Received: (qmail 47658 invoked from network); 7 Oct 2009 00:50:08 -0000
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  b=GNlvTWwGDBCBbZ4tFHpqG/hvMaxJwEBorSxrG/Zh0zu5RY4+9GQU1kLWoiz/8kw0eBIqF36Bf2TpfGQbx9IyCtEERCrWcjZhKg7s8szvXVUi7xtRKiBupy0dLWGeOWjTvUhN0ihQo6LeAHLDWIOIsgeHHruvBzRweo03CBArcBI=  ;
Received: from net44.186.188-45.yoladom.ru (galinakissvesel@188.186.44.45 with plain)
        by smtp107.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 06 Oct 2009 17:49:56 -0700 PDT
X-YMail-OSG: FL3Ek08VM1mxtSjpBkjuTMTMpCiTI4Ygg1lyuupqYtD0egR3A0uaZACre0QE0DugkRlsW.tSc_LR37pY8OLCHge4yGGrN58bk7Gsl0GkgizWyqKfZkYnvhSBqV_s.QcRQrBD3UI3AF7H_NM8t1QuHZctO8UprztskxUbRNh3JJdRVCGCkvRq.izNHcjQgcS06hb5m1Uy.8HSIYGzOe3SXnoYfLCqTO3ydTQ8BUDB4R15B.DDjoxwoFiFZkk_4I8sQn_rI38Ruhq5YuhXeVQO0xdizudDqJzhIUOVCtVc.Me0xRXvy7N8TWWeQgL8MOrN
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 01:06:45 +0400
Message-ID: <10319988078.20091007010645@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Betreff: Re: Betreff: Re: Or do you not want?
In-Reply-To: <4ACB91DA.00000D.02292@XXXXXX>
 <1941836687.20091001233917@yahoo.com> <4AC741ED.000001.02716@XXXXXX>
 <11114680734.20091005062402@yahoo.com> <4AC9D5AA.00000F.01396@XXXXXX>
 <4123429109.20091006022613@yahoo.com> <4ACB91DA.00000D.02292@XXXXXX>