Autor Thema: Elena <elelove26@gmail.com>  (Gelesen 3537 mal)

Online Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Elena <elelove26@gmail.com>
« am: 29,Mai,2009, 10:30:40 »
Hello!!!
I looked your profile, and you have interested me. I wish to get acquainted with you and to study you better.
I search for the serious person for creation of the strong family based on love, trust, and family values. If I have interested you in something please write to me on mine e-mail: elelove26@gmail.com
I hope, that you will write to me.
With impatience I will wait from you for the letter, and I necessarily will answer you.
Elena!!!

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Mär,2018, 13:29:24 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline ddc605

• Ich bin kein Berliner!<br<br />/> Wohne nur hier.
Re: Elena <elelove26@gmail.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 29,Mai,2009, 11:18:31 »
Das ist bestimmt Scam.
Verheiratet!
Lebt in Paris und kann nur englisch und russisch.
Rasse Latino!

Bin gespannt wann die verschoben wird.
<div class=

Online Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #2 am: 30,Mai,2009, 14:53:35 »
Und schon steht der Umzug vor der Türe Bild ist wie oben.

Hello xxxxxx !!!!!!

I am very happy to receive from you the letter. I looked forward it. Thanks you for your answer to my message.

Thanks you for a photo, you have liked me.

I wish to tell to you a little about me, And I hope, that is pleasant to you.

Concerning you I have told, my name - Elena I was born on January, 10th, 1982, now to me of 27 years. I from Russia to be exact, I from a remarkable city by name of Novocheboksarsk. Novocheboksarsk there was a small, beautiful city with remarkable people. Still know, say, that it is a friendly city. Certainly, there also bad people, but all the same for me Novocheboksarsk a native city, and I very much love it.

I live with mother, and with the father. We live three together.

I have the best girlfriend. Its name Vera We are familiar with me from small age. We are friends from the first class. We the best girlfriends. We never very seriously quarrel, we always understand, the friend the friend, and we try to help anyhow each other if suddenly someone from us has appeared in trouble. So remarkably to have the best girlfriend, that with whom probably to divide secret.

I have finished 11 classes. At the school studied well, just as all little girls. Usually speak, which girls boys try to study better, than. After school I operated at university. At university I as am studied well. When I studied at university - there was remarkable time. Now - though what to recollect within those young, ardent years. I have finished university a gold medal. To me taught on the bookkeeper. But now I do not work as trade. As now it is very difficult to find work as trade if at you is not present the acquaintance. Now, it, unfortunately, so actually in all our country.

And I work - I as the seller. This work is very pleasant to me.

I search for second half, the partner in a life. I search the one who will care of me who will love me who will estimate, and to respect me. I wish to find the kind, decent person, what will never betray and will not change on me. And such now now it is very difficult to find. Well, in general, I do not search for the prince on a white horse, and I search for simply kind and decent person. And I will hope, that this person will be you. You really interested me, and I would like to learn about you more. I hope, that now you know about me though and not everything, but all the same I interested you, and we will start to study each other better. Certainly, in this letter on me everything because in one letter, I think, is written not, hardly probably to write all about itself, it borrows a lot of place, and it will disturb you, therefore I will write about me directly in more details in everyone we wash the letter which you knew about me.

I hope, that you will write already soon to me. Write to me, I with impatience will wait from you the letter.

With the best regards your friend Elena.

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.216.72.77 with SMTP id s55cs530210wed;
        Fri, 29 May 2009 09:36:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.210.12.18 with SMTP id 18mr320711ebl.71.1243614996894;
        Fri, 29 May 2009 09:36:36 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <elelove26@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-ew0-f214.google.com (mail-ew0-f214.google.com [209.85.219.214])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 4si2084352ewy.32.2009.05.29.09.36.35;
        Fri, 29 May 2009 09:36:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of elelove26@gmail.com designates 209.85.219.214 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.219.214;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of elelove26@gmail.com designates 209.85.219.214 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=elelove26@gmail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@gmail.com
Received: by mail-ew0-f214.google.com with SMTP id 10so6904851ewy.23
        for <xxxxxxx@gmail.com>; Fri, 29 May 2009 09:36:35 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-mailer:x-priority
         :message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version
         :content-type;
        bh=PEgMBfThYetaGnIbHauJNRj0lA/dayJEkoPTAW7abnA=;
        b=k3K6cciaYSp2FgVRtzWy0BGsPzG1fTcDg2aIPVua5E07yPR5miMRKPOO4Ony3e8+fd
         Ux41+VO5Lf67RRkl+zJNKl8Fx0UR3aEIbf+OU+G8naYGSebS+tzMUcrIaaFxHsku+WvK
         hNfNWssvEjd9zGQEBP0KpmlFLVSOhiz6AAtFA=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=date:from:x-mailer:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to
         :references:mime-version:content-type;
        b=SN9wUvtFnGZ3/j4/J93voksDTmiC2crAMKR8UrVQB9Y2PC3gnWioIbhN5X2puPWdGl
         mQDALjq9ztaPi/iuMww4VL0VMHoauXu/0jlrPG6+v5CmAASZVxetuneQNhvhyPgtbEBj
         537tAVzk3p1uxBFt1ERTuEPASHUhJNN0Q+kqY=
Received: by 10.210.37.11 with SMTP id k11mr2699423ebk.40.1243614995553;
Received: from ?85.139.121.179? ([85.139.121.179])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 28sm2923797eye.36.2009.05.29.09.36.33
        (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 19:30:50 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.11) Professional
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1668733964.20090529193050@gmail.com>
To: Novita <xxxxxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello xxxxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <e5c60b630905290133y7789f880hc6629c2a7c925049@mail.gmail.com>
References: <e5c60b630905290133y7789f880hc6629c2a7c925049@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
 boundary="----------B4741753225FA1D"

------------B4741753225FA1D
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat
85.139.121.179 - Whois Information

inetnum:        85.139.72.0 - 85.139.127.255
netname:        TVCABO
descr:          TVCABO-Portugal Cable Modem Network
admin-c:        TVCA1-RIPE
tech-c:         TVCT1-RIPE
remarks:        ABUSE REPORTS MUST BE SEND TO ABUSE@TVCABO.PT
remarks:        WITH THE LOG FILE FROM THE FIREWALL
remarks:        *** THIS INFORMATION IS NOT THE FIREWALL LOG ***
mnt-by:         ID414-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

role:           TvCabo Admin Contact
address:        Avenida 5 de Outubro, 208
address:        Edifício Santa Maria
address:        9 andar
address:        1069-203 Lisboa
phone:          + 351 217824760
phone:          + 351 217914800
fax-no:         + 351 217824896
remarks:        trouble:      Abuse Reports abuse@tvcabo.pt
remarks:        trouble:      Network Issues tvcabo.tech@tvcabo.pt
admin-c:        TVCA1-RIPE
tech-c:         TVCT1-RIPE
nic-hdl:        TVCA1-RIPE
remarks:        TvCabo Administrative Contact
mnt-by:         ID414-MNT
abuse-mailbox:  abuse@tvcabo.pt

Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Online Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #3 am: 31,Mai,2009, 21:39:33 »
Das ist die Standart Geschichte wie von allen anderen auch die kennen wir schon.Mail mit Proxy versendet.

Hello xxxxxxx !!!!!!!

I am happy to receive from you the letter!!! You do not represent, as I am happy, to see your letter!!! It very much was pleasant to me which you have written me. In me fine mood!!!

How in you business? How your mood today? I hope, that in you all is good, that you had remarkable time.

All is good. On work all is fine. Mood in me remarkable. As I to you also promised in my last letter to you, I will tell to you more about work where precisely I work by which I do, than I am occupied.

As I to you also have told in my last letter, I work now as the seller. I work as the seller in shop. I work five days within a week. Free day in me - Saturday and on Sunday. I rise in the morning in 6:00 mornings. As soon as I rise, I wash, I clean a teeth, and I accept souls. Souls help to clear up up to the end. Then I prepare me for a breakfast, and I start to have breakfast. Approximately at 7:30 or at 7:40 I put on, and I go for work. This shop - it is close to my house. Before work I go on foot, and it borrows approximately 15 minutes. So at 8:00 I already on work. I work with 8:00 mornings. I work with 8:00 mornings and to 16:00 evenings. Having rummaged in me from 12:00 to. In this break I have time to go down with my girlfriend to me home, to have dinner. My girlfriend works together with me, only it works on the cafe Internet to which I go. I write to you from the cafe Internet because buildings are not present at me the computer. This very expensive pleasure to have buildings the computer.

It certainly is expensive. But all the same it - not pity to me, actually is the best way to get acquainted with someone, to find love. And it is much cheaper, than to get acquainted through marriage agency. And through marriage agency, that with someone to acquaint expenses very gently.

I have told to you my daily routine, and have told to All of you about work. Now it would be interesting for learning to me about your daily routine. Tell to me about your work as whom you work, and whether your work to you is pleasant?

I hope, that you will write already soon to me. Write to me, I with impatience will wait from you the letter.

With the best regards, your friend Elena.

Zitat
82.231.245.123 - Geo Information
IP Address       82.231.245.123
Host       sjb45-1-82-231-245-123.fbx.proxad.net
Location       FR FR, France
City       Saint-jean-de-braye, A3 -
Organization       Free SAS
ISP       Free SAS
AS Number       AS12322 AS for Proxad/Free ISP
Latitude       47°90'00" North
Longitude       1°96'67" East
Distance       1761.04 km (1094.26 miles)

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Dez,2014, 13:38:36 von admin »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #4 am: 01,Jun,2009, 19:19:35 »
Hello xxxxxxxxxx !!!!!!!!!!!

How you do? How today your mood? I hope, that in you all is good, that you had fine time.

All is good. I looked forward your letter, and now I am very happy to read it. You do not represent, as you have liked me the letter. Your letter has encouraged me, it is fine. So it is fine to concern with such clever person, as you. I still never met such good person as you, and you to me all become every day more interesting.

xxxxxxxxxx as I have written to you, I work 5 days within a week. And I have rest on Saturday and on Sunday. We with my girlfriend try to conduct these days wonderfully, we try to have rest from work. Usually, we go to cinema, theatre, discos. Earlier, when there was a summer, we with my girlfriend have gone to have rest by the nature, somewhere for a city. It so is fine, when you not in a city, and behind a city because in a city it - is a lot of from not pure air. In a city many cars go, and they pollute air. And when you leave a city, it so feel because even to breathe, easier begins. In us behind a city it is many bases of rest, but we love one tourist basis. All from us time visit her. It is at coast of the big river "KokShaga". It is the big river, and we like to have rest on this basis. Nevertheless we with our friends take small compensatory holiday, and we enter into tourism on our wood. We are usually far from a city which we do not leave. We leave approximately on 15-20 kilometres from a city. I even remember, it certainly is amusing a little, as we with my girlfriend have lost the way in wood. We have lagged behind our friends and have lost the way. But, the God of thanks, we with it have found others, it is good, that they have recollected us and also have begun our researches.

xxxxxxxxxx and I like to be engaged in sports meets. In the summer I am occupied usually in driving on a bicycle, and I really slowly move park. I love a healthy way of life.

In free days we go with my girlfriend either to cinema or at theatre. It is very interesting. I already, possibly, have reconsidered many films during that time which I have gone to cinema.

I very much like to be prepared. You will not delete me from kitchen, only to give something, to go. My mother even spoke me earlier, which I should go to study as the cook better. Also it now I would be the cook the professional. She spoke me so because I very well prepare, in me it has appeared, is very tasty. And the most important is very useful. Therefore I am usual all is ready, if not I have been placed nobody in kitchen. Even visitors said, that I am tasty, I prepare. In general, I think, which behind the house, behind food preparation, the woman should observe only. And a role of the man in family it to contain family. You, it is probable, as consider, just as I.

xxxxxxxxxx nevertheless we with my girlfriend go to study, to float. We go once a week. And it so is remarkable. In the summer, we with my girlfriend almost which bathed every day, and maintain now, does not allow us to be expiated and therefore we should go to the special precondition. But all the same some time is pleasant to float.

, I to you similarly would tell to everything, that I like to make, than I like to be occupied.

Tell to me and you, that you like to make, than you are occupied usually in free days.

In respect, your friend Elena.

Zitat
88.179.125.69 - Geo Information
IP Address       88.179.125.69
Host       rai21-4-88-179-125-69.fbx.proxad.net
Location       FR FR, France
City       Dijon, A1 -
Organization       Free SAS
ISP       Free SAS
AS Number       AS12322 AS for Proxad/Free ISP
Latitude       47°31'67" North
Longitude       5°01'67" East
Distance       1523.88 km (946.90 miles)

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Dez,2014, 13:39:16 von admin »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #5 am: 04,Jun,2009, 14:56:10 »

Hello xxxxxxx !!!!!!!!

I am happy, to read your letter. I looked forward your letter to learn as from you have put, that you did, than were engaged. It is very pleasant to me to read your letters. It is fine for learning about you more. You are very interesting to me.

How at you business? How your mood today? I hope, that at you all is good, that you had remarkable time. At me all is remarkable. Today at me fine mood. Weather today simply remarkable. In the street warmly. And at you today what was weather?

xxxxxxx in this letter I will tell to you about the friends, about the native.

I live with mother, and with the father. Mother and the father brought up me. In the childhood I saw, how my mother very much gets tired, and consequently I since the childhood tried to help mother. I looked after the house, I cooked food, I went shopping. And consequently now for me it is possible to be cleaned at home. Cleaning on the house, meal preparation to descend to shop, it gives only pleasure for me.

As I wrote to you, I very much like to prepare. Also there are many different dishes which, I am able to prepare. My mother said to me, that to my husband very much will carry, because I very good housewife.

I have told to mum, that I have got acquainted with you, and it was glad. It is glad for me. And it transfers you greetings. And still I have a grandmother, she lives in village. This village from a city approximately 50 kilometres. She lives one. We speak to it, that she moved to us, but she does not want. Because she says, that she has already got used to live in village, that here much more all is better, and that she wishes to spend the last days in the village. We all family go to visit her, to visit as at it business. But here only recently she has started to be ill often. We speak to it that she moved to us that it was easier to look behind it, and all does not want. She says, that in village behind it its girlfriends look.

xxxxxxx I have an aunt, here only she lives far from us. She lives in Moscow. It very kind. We, the truth, not often see. It comes to us on a visit. It always helps us, both morally, and is material. Only here I it did not see for a long time. Always, when it comes to us at us the holiday begins in the house. We very much rejoice to its arrival. Well, in general if you have seen it, the fine person has communicated to it you would understand, that it.

I have many friends. There is also the best girlfriend. We are familiar with it since the early childhood, we are on friendly terms from the first class. It the devoted girlfriend. I am very glad, that I have a devoted girlfriend. After all it is always good, when you with somebody can talk, tell to it everything, she will listen to you and than can, will help you. This remarkable feeling to have the best girlfriend. It the good girl. We always spend time together, we go, we walk together, we talk. We go on discos, to cinemas, in theatres with it. I am happy, to have such best girlfriend.

Here, like I to you would tell all about a family, about friends. Now, I would like to hear from you. Tell to me about the family, about the friends. It will be very interesting to me to learn.

Yours faithfully, yours Elena.

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.216.2.200 with SMTP id 50cs668202wef;
        Tue, 2 Jun 2009 09:46:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.204.59.14 with SMTP id j14mr7034189bkh.39.1243961200039;
        Tue, 02 Jun 2009 09:46:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from mail-bw0-f208.google.com (mail-bw0-f208.google.com [209.85.218.208])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 21si5421062bwz.85.2009.06.02.09.46.38;
        Tue, 02 Jun 2009 09:46:39 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of elelove26@gmail.com designates 209.85.218.208 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.218.208;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of elelove26@gmail.com designates 209.85.218.208 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=elelove26@gmail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@gmail.com
Received: by mail-bw0-f208.google.com with SMTP id 4so9149816bwz.6
        for <xxxxxxxx@gmail.com>; Tue, 02 Jun 2009 09:46:38 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=+TIf3aZMGr8/drgztcujTBtT17v/qYAnir5E0nlOGlY=;
        b=A4MaKlvNOJtFs4dunBYjZjv1jKZmu0EraSMhmeyN2qOxN+/Cp6fIY6Fu5RiqupLwSL
         yWBkroLLUL3T8Gl/6wRvsLri1LjlIP8YN9Jx+n1wOQmKDDj0aaL0XBupuw4aQWY0Z6t8
         3Hrf8qwnZqXiSt/1vIPldzDlXTpQNQVpuvxGY=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        b=ThzeKtSZLQiaR/pM3t0ysEjLuF9D2/wsNykzZoOYcdwuz0aCIYS5I3Lyl12uAbFTsf
         0sr/gQlg8EMCG7Sof4nMzLX8y3W0Lfd8u2xRtTY3E2wTnUoroQ+D2Bblbh2yyxszIhtx
         yVF7G1qQsuxXkAcOyJLPShBskBr2lydScIDJU=
Received: by 10.103.131.18 with SMTP id i18mr3626967mun.107.1243961198153;
        Tue, 02 Jun 2009 09:46:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from VTOROY.mshome.net ([91.144.161.182])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 12sm10954855muq.53.2009.06.02.09.46.32
        Tue, 02 Jun 2009 09:46:35 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 16:53:07 +0400
Message-ID: <1423307337.20090602165307@gmail.com>
To: Novita <xxxxxxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello xxxxxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <e5c60b630906011024x425e5cb3h6ffcc94fddddfb5@mail.gmail.com>
References: <e5c60b630906011024x425e5cb3h6ffcc94fddddfb5@mail.gmail.com>
 boundary="----------DB34EF27178DC7"

------------DB34EF27178DC7

Zitat
91.144.161.182 - Whois Information

inetnum:        91.144.160.0 - 91.144.163.255
netname:        ERTH-YOLA-NET
descr:          ZAO "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola address space
admin-c:        ETHD12-RIPE
tech-c:         ETHD12-RIPE
mnt-by:         MNT-ERTHOLDING

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Dez,2014, 13:40:15 von admin »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #6 am: 04,Jun,2009, 17:19:54 »
Hello xxxxxxx!!!

You do not represent, as I am happy, to read your letter. It to see very pleasant for me your letter in itself an electronic box!!! I looked forward your letter!!! Your letter has lifted {has removed} my mood!!! I have entered into the Internet of cafe with such mood, that I will see there your letter, and I really saw there your letter. It so is pleasant for knowledge, that I interested you.

How in you business? How your mood today? I hope, that in you all is good, that you had remarkable time.

All is good. Today in me fine mood. Weather in us here, warm.

In my letter to you I would like to tell to you about my childhood.

My mother and my father very much loved me, but they have lifted me very strictly. But I am not annoys in general on them for this purpose, I am opposite grateful to them which they really lifted in me obedient, good, well lifted girl. I am very grateful to them.

In me were many friends and girlfriends. We joked, played in yard of court of our house. It were carefree years. I have gone to school since 7 years. At school I studied on good and absolutely good. I always tried to study, I from the first class have started to work hard, I have made all lessons, I always pulled a hand to answer, or something, to solve. At meeting me always praised, and always supported as an example as it is necessary to study. I always remember the first teacher, it has opened for us a door in knowledge, and because of it I can freely contact people. It was kind, is gentle, cautious. It was to us the second mother. And I am grateful to it for that feeling of human kindness, that it to us has ended, she has learnt us, that it is impossible to be rough to any, impossible to swear, it is impossible to place curses, she has learnt us, as it is correctly necessary to express ideas how correctly to live in this mad world. We see till now former messmates, and we always address to our teacher. We buy a pie, and we go to it on tea. In it on visiting we speak about a life. Everyone who as speaks about a life, lives in whom, what problem, and we help each other. Our relations are supported from small age. In a class never nobody has sworn us, all the friend the friend have helped. In general, in us very friendly class was. And all it because of our teacher.

I very well studied to prepare, and when my mother has arrived from work, she has very much praised me, for a ready dish. My mother sometimes even spoke me, which I should go better to study as the cook because in me it has appeared, is very tasty. When to us there has arrived suddenly visitors, usually I was prepared which for what tasty because my mother sat with them and spoke, and therefore it not any time to it, prepare.

Well, similarly I would tell to you, in general, everything, superficially. And now you know, a little about my childhood.

Sincerely your, your friend Elena.

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Dez,2014, 13:40:55 von admin »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #7 am: 08,Jun,2009, 19:42:28 »
Hello road xxxxxxx!!!

Whether it will be possible me you so that to name???

The gratitude which you have again written me, my mood, is much better, as I have received from you the letter. How are you doing as your work, I hope it in All of you well. I very much was absent under your letters and very much waited for it. I have already started not to know, awfully, that you and you love me more and more. Today I have left was not present

Much more earlier from work whether what to look you have written me the letter really. I have been admired, when I saw it.

I hope, that you understand me, that I write, and I try to answer all your questions

I think, which you understand, which full purpose in my life it to find, that only a thing, that the person about whom I can pass all difficulties of a life, together meet pleasure, occurrence of children, to grow up them, to surround with care, to represent their happy childhood, I so dream from this!!!

I think, that you will understand me, and your vital purposes are similar to mine, and I in hope of soul, which as soon as our hearts will meet.

In the evening we with girlfriends sometimes are included into cafe, and we have a supper together, in cafe, we speak on various themes then we are absent on buildings.

My work on the one hand interesting, but difficult. In us not so the good head, it constantly swears.

In the evening I go to look mail in the Internet cafe, but it sometimes does not work, therefore if I do not write to you within one or two days, do not worry, I will necessarily write to you as there will be a possibility.

We should trust each other because without trust it is impossible to live. I hope, that you will write already soon to me. Write to me, I with impatience will wait from you the letter.

I love, I am absent, it is gentle also violently whole you.

Yours Elena.

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Dez,2014, 13:41:33 von admin »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #8 am: 09,Jun,2009, 21:57:58 »
Hello my dear xxxxxx!!!

I am very happy, which you have written me again. I waited for your letter. I am happy, to read it.

I have very much passed your letter, I all night long long thought of you and could not fall asleep during long time.

xxxxxx how are you doing today?

All is good, as usually I was on work then has left, to look my mail, and was happy to see your letter, it seems to me, that we, already so have well learnt each other during that time which we are copied. I am very happy, which have found such good the person as you in such big world so now it is difficult to find the good person as you.

It seems to me, that to me simply bore. In the person I wish to see simultaneously and bravery, belief,

Silent force, the defender, and the passionate beloved, romanticism with remarkable soul. Than you have been occupied today?

Road xxxxxx if you married whom, what, how many you will wish to have children?

What weather in you?

xxxxxx I was more and more and have started to be convinced more which I wish to write you and to receive from you letters all more and more. Your letters heat up to me a soul.

Today, as morning badly maintains, carries away a strong cold wind, mood badly and only ideas, that I will see the letter, and will be warm me this day.  

xxxxxx I always remember my first teacher, it has opened for us a door in knowledge, and because of it I can freely contact people. I am vaguely grateful to it for that feeling of human kindness, that it to all from us has ended.

It seems to me, that every day between us there is something more than friendship. We start to trust more each other, we become more frank, you agree with me? I think, to which our souls come nearer. But while I one also search for the partner in a life. I wish to continue with you the relation, and I believe, that all can be very good. I wish you good mood within these days, and I do not forget me (a smile!!!) I with impatience will wait for your letter, and to be absent on you!!!

On this all I should go home. I hope, that you will write already soon to me. Write to me, I with impatience will wait from you the letter.

I love you.

Yours Elena.

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Dez,2014, 13:42:10 von admin »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #9 am: 12,Jun,2009, 22:00:23 »
Hello my dear, my love xxxxxx!!!

I am very glad to receive today your letter. Today I am very happy, that you have again written to me. To me to like with you to communicate and have with you the general interests.

When I receive your letter, on my person always arrive a smile, and I feel a heat in my soul, thanks for it.

Thanks for filling of my soul pleasure, thank you for filling of my heart of the most pleasant feelings!!

I am madly glad, that there is such person as you which always will understand, will support me, will calm. I am very happy, that you are thanks your parents, that they have brought up such good person as you thanks them for it.

xxxxxx it is a pity to me, that I not near to you I very much would would like to be with you to be number when to you you are bad also could calm me when to me badly I very much would want it

To learn you it is better to know your merits and demerits though I think, that at you, they are not present.

I do not know, that with me I go on the robot and constantly I think, girlfriends say about you, that with me, something not so but when I it have told about us they very much for me were glad, but have told, what I hurried up, and whatever it has turned out as last time. But I it have told, that you not such that you remarkable.

xxxxxx as your affairs? At you all is good on work? At me all is normal.

I very much miss under your letters and always I wait, them I wish to tell to you, that now is not lonely and that you have the person to whom you are not indifferent.

My mum knows about our relations, and it will be not against it.

On it I wish to finish the letter to me it is necessary to come back home, but know, my unique, that I will always think of you and very to miss on you.

Write me soon letter, I will wait for it very much.

See you again.

I love, I miss.

Yours Elena.

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.216.2.200 with SMTP id 50cs33173wef;
        Wed, 10 Jun 2009 06:16:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.223.114.135 with SMTP id e7mr1215339faq.89.1244639801792;
        Wed, 10 Jun 2009 06:16:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from fg-out-1718.google.com (fg-out-1718.google.com [72.14.220.156])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 25si8739982fxm.48.2009.06.10.06.16.40;
        Wed, 10 Jun 2009 06:16:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of elelove26@gmail.com designates 72.14.220.156 as permitted sender) client-ip=72.14.220.156;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of elelove26@gmail.com designates 72.14.220.156 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=elelove26@gmail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@gmail.com
Received: by fg-out-1718.google.com with SMTP id 13so254324fge.5
        for <xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com>; Wed, 10 Jun 2009 06:16:40 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=4t4SW/bsNAqwqDQXNj9PGodbsxg4EtMFeJlHVo25ecc=;
        b=vl1llj6E0bbJoW3fmjJsXvJ644X9SoBzMzAyxo9cxM+78v1y1nv1ZKI83O9pLlAERs
         MyMXcZcvbdNiHT1Dx5yyc6wt6ZB6LJFCaaVTV583dbb0O8b+/h2B8iU30ZjOKtr/mH5T
         e7XBd2feSosd52/sOGobtbdzgRkM5hA4sj2Yk=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        b=iRsZanYuGme1ZiXRA+SczV0/SGBxvRsLJrY8D7ICxNKTJzfEsKxdEq60I2Aj5sSSUT
         6VlYTdBu8T4/aWhLuQ81mKgj/LfOiPCk0TxTIUxRk0pHpYbFUETQdjvuq01mXsUJC7CR
         XxJEcOLIsvxKyaAFzNKrd4Qq+tpHJn0uiRlu8=
Received: by 10.86.51.10 with SMTP id y10mr1145816fgy.9.1244639800060;
        Wed, 10 Jun 2009 06:16:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from c-83-233-172-41.cust.bredband2.com (c-83-233-172-41.cust.bredband2.com [83.233.172.41])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id d4sm3752871fga.26.2009.06.10.06.16.36
        Wed, 10 Jun 2009 06:16:39 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:53:16 +0400
Message-ID: <528786650.20090610165316@gmail.com>
To: Novita <xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello my dear, my love xxxxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <e5c60b630906091303o791daaaak66399d77c9a8f96d@mail.gmail.com>
References: <e5c60b630906091303o791daaaak66399d77c9a8f96d@mail.gmail.com>
 boundary="----------C1545C9D532B6"

------------C1545C9D532B6

Zitat
83.233.172.41 - Whois Information

inetnum:        83.233.172.0 - 83.233.172.255
netname:        BREDBAND2-NET-SE
descr:          Zitius Stockholm
admin-c:        LR683-RIPE
tech-c:         LR683-RIPE
mnt-by:         LABS2-MNT

role:           Labs2 Routingregistry
address:        Sodra Tullgatan 4
                S-211 40 Malmoe
                Sweden
phone:          +46 771 518500
fax-no:         +46 40 125890
abuse-mailbox:  abuse@bredband2.se
admin-c:        RAD-RIPE
tech-c:         RAD-RIPE
admin-c:        TB345-RIPE
tech-c:         TB345-RIPE
admin-c:        WMG4-RIPE
tech-c:         WMG4-RIPE
nic-hdl:        LR683-RIPE
mnt-by:         LABS2-MNT

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Dez,2014, 13:43:04 von admin »