Autor Thema: Sveta <sveta.svetlana27@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 3128 mal)

Online Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Sveta <sveta.svetlana27@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #10 am: 08,Jul,2009, 23:00:00 »
Zitat
Sendender Rechner ist gegenüber #1 ein anderer. Weitere Beurteilung aufgrund fehlender Header nicht möglich.

Auch hier ist die Herkunft geklärt.
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Online Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #11 am: 10,Jul,2009, 02:40:58 »
I am so pleased to read the virgin soil in your letter xxxxxxxxx.
My dear beloved's how you do and how is your mood today??? What are you doing or what you will do????
What kasaemo me I have all the good, the mood is very good. I am now going to work and on the road came in the Internet cafe. what would you write a letter. And I'll once again thanks for all the xxxxxxxxx. I am so pleased to talk with you and I am so pleased that you and I want to meet.
My dear xxxxxxxxx. I am deliriously happy that we with you met each other. You are indeed very interesting to me. I wish in reality to develop our relationship with you. I think you and I passed the point of acquaintance, so that you and I might have an idea about each other. And now I think it's time we see each other in the eye. We need to hear each other. And feel each other in reality. We need to meet with you. And I think that you have the same opinion about it. Do you agree with me???
I do not want to be without a sense of correspondence on the Internet. I want to have with you a happy future together. And for this, we need to meet with you. My Dear xxxxxxxxx, I think I'm ready to do everything to ensure that you and I could meet in reality and that we with you were happy with each other. I really want this. And creating a family is to me very important.
Today I contacted my mom. I was telling you about my own mother. My mum lives separately from me.
Here I am very happy I now have a smile on his face and the ability to implement our plans, and I very much hope that everything will be fine, that we with you will be able to meet each other.
But my dear, I told you all and I hope that you will soon read my letter.
I love you a 10000000000000 times
yet still Sveta

Zitat
77.92.72.55 - Geo Information
IP Address       77.92.72.55
Host       77.92.72.55
Location       GB GB, United Kingdom
City       London, H9 -
Organization       UK2 - Ltd
ISP       UK2 - Ltd
AS Number       AS13213 UK-2 Ltd Autonomous System
Latitude       51°50'00" North
Longitude       0°11'67" West
Distance       2014.07 km (1251.48 miles)
« Letzte Änderung: 29,Apr,2018, 18:28:23 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Online Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #12 am: 10,Jul,2009, 02:44:20 »
Hier ist die Geld Frage!

Hello my dear xxxxxxxxx I am so pleased to read your letter and me is pleased that you agree with me to meet, but I hope you remember that I have a financial problem.
Well, tell how you do and how your mood??
 I'm all good, good mood.
 My Dear xxxxxxxxx, I also must tell you that I went to a tourist agency in order to find out information so that I could arrive to you. Travel agents said that I should have the following documents: an international passport. visa, insurance and plane ticket. I asked the travel agent for details, he told me about the value of all documents. Travel agent informed me that the international passport is worth 62 euro, insurance costs 174 euro, and visa costs about 54 euro and some other clearance certificates worth 70 euro. All I need to have a 360 euro .= 550 usd
 My Dear xxxxxxxxx, how do you think, can you help me such a sum of money for my arrival to you? It is important to know about it. Because I do not have enough money for my arrival to you and for me it would be very difficult to find such a sum of money. As you already know, I have very high costs and I can not afford the expensive hobby. My dear xxxxxxxxx, I look forward to your assistance. I would be very pleased if you could help me a sum of money for my arrival to you.
 On this I have to finish the message. I very much hope that you soon will be able to read my letter and that you soon will be able to send me your reply. I also look forward to your assistance. I wish you good day and good mood. I send you my tender kiss for you. Your favorite Sveta

Online Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #13 am: 10,Jul,2009, 02:44:32 »
xxxxxxxxx I am so glad that you met and I am so pleased that you and I want to meet.
My dear why did you write to me so little? you all right?? I'm here today, all good, good mood. Now I go to work, my xxxxxxxxx I now you want to ask when I need to take leave from work and for how long??? I need to prepare everything for you to fly. I now can not wait for when we meet with you and I can not wait for when I can see you .... I am so very happy that I met you. My dear, I do not know what you have to write you, I even asked the questions that you are interested in a well?? I still go to work, and when I get back from work I'll once again try to write a letter. I will wait for your letter. yet still Sveta.

Online Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #14 am: 10,Jul,2009, 04:16:23 »
Hello my dear xxxxxxxx. I am so pleased to read the virgin soil in your letter.

My dear beloved tell how you doin '???

I am so pleased that you are willing to help me, I have you for so thankful. I very carefully read what you wrote to me and I now send you a copy of my passport.

But my dear, I want to ask you, I've heard that through the Western Union is not very well not send money.

I now you want to invite you to send me a transfer to a bank account, what do you think about this????

Here's your data at Western Union.

Here's to you my full details so that you could make a transfer of money to me:

moje imie: Svetlana

Moje nazwisko: Kirillova

Kraj: Rosja

Adres: Sovetskya 65 - 25

kod: 425500

So you must be properly set my listing. To get money to me, you must tell me the exact same information. Write me the following:

Full name:

Full name:

city. (or village), city you have to be to me to indicate the one from which you made a transfer of money:

Address:

Code:

secret room remittee MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number):

the exact amount that you sent to me:

xxxxxxxx Like this you have to transfer money to me. When you can make a transfer of money to me?

I now just want to give you a bank account for my girlfriend, I just have no bank account itself, I did not need to nem.

My girlfriend agrees with this, I know friend from childhood and is more reliable. Behold, my dear, all data to a bank account.

Bank Name: VTB 24

Address: 84/-39, Krasnoarmeyskaya Street

Republic of Marii-El

City: Yoshkar-Ola

Postal Code - 424020

Country - Russia

name - Ekaterina

Title - Skvortsova

Bank Account [ch8470]: 4272290999212335

SWIFT: to calculate: - CBGURUMM 

I finish writing. Waiting for a reply from you soon and I think that this letter will be crucial, because it depends on you, our future, my love. I send you much with a lot of tender kisses, my love moss. With love yours and only yours for the century Sveta
« Letzte Änderung: 29,Apr,2018, 18:30:31 von Administrator »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #15 am: 16,Jul,2009, 22:07:17 »
Good morning, my dear xxxxxxxxx.

I'm all good and I have a very good mood today. I have a day off today. I sleep very well.

As I stood up I gave themselves up, then I made a clean house. As I have done all this, I prepared a meal.

xxxxxxxxx But as you begin this day and what you will be busy???? What you gonna do on weekends???

Today I want to meet a friend for her to walk around the city and just want to go to mom.

I now you do not write about it, I told my mother about you and it is so very happy that I met you, she is very pleased for us that we have found each other. I am also very glad that I met you and that we meet with you soon. We will be able to see each other, how are you this is???

I dream every night about this and so I hope so, and what soon will be the day for us, my love xxxxxxxxx! I submit, as we meet. For the first time, when we look for each other in the eyes of the crowd. We feel the proximity of each other, our hearts quickly from the fact that we are very close. And when we find each other's eyes, we fast, we run to meet each other and my eyes - full of tears, this - the tears of happiness. We are thrown into each other's arms and our lips together in a long and deep kiss ..... My sweet, I waiting for our meeting as a student, waiting for first appointment.

I am my dear xxxxxxxxx this end my letter, and so I will wait from you the letter.

While yet thy Sveta

Tatyana Vatersname? Ivanova 51N0105588

Tatyana Ivanova D23106202

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Apr,2018, 18:30:42 von Administrator »