Autor Thema: Mariya Damotseva/Anna Zhuravlevas/Irina <liebemariya@gmail.com><perfect_ladyyy26@yahoo.com><konevamar201@gmail.com>  (Gelesen 2376 mal)

Offline HF

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
<liebemariya@gmail.com>
  Damotseva Mariya   Pestretsy   Tatarstan

« Letzte Änderung: 19,Mai,2012, 10:35:05 von admin »

Offline Katzenmama

Re: Email Adresse
« Antwort #1 am: 24,Okt,2010, 03:01:08 »
Sei mal bitte so lieb und setze mal die E-Mails die du von ihr bekommen hast hier rein,auch Fotos die du vieleicht hast
« Letzte Änderung: 24,Okt,2010, 03:02:29 von Omeline »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Mariya Damotseva <liebemariya@gmail.com>
« Antwort #2 am: 24,Okt,2010, 18:13:24 »
@ HF

Unter den Bildern habe ich bis jetzt noch nichts gefunden!Stelle bitte eine Mail und Header von ihr rein dann kommen wir vielleicht weiter.
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline amicus

• Global Moderator
  • I Love Anti Scam NL
« Antwort #3 am: 31,Okt,2010, 01:21:41 »
@ HF

Hier haben wir einen Fake Pass von ihr und eine Geld Anfrage :smilie_g_010:

Zitat
First name : Anna
Surname : Zhuravleva
zip code: 423600
city: Elabuga
street: Razvedchikov str., 52A.

Anna Ivanova Zhuravleva 62N2183843

« Letzte Änderung: 18,Mai,2012, 20:14:36 von admin »
Es kann nicht alles ganz richtig sein in der Welt weil die Menschen noch mit Betrügereien regiert werden müssen.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #4 am: 31,Okt,2010, 01:26:08 »
@ HF!

Das ist zu 100 % Scam! Das sind Bilder von Russischen Promis (z. Bsp.: 119.jpg)!

Dort bekannt aus dem TV! Die suchen bestimmt keinen Partner über eine Dating-Seite oder???

Bitte poste doch auch die E-Mail's , die Header und die Profile der Seite von wo Du sie kennst!

Grüße Stefan ... ;)
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline amicus

• Global Moderator
  • I Love Anti Scam NL
Diesen Pass haben wir noch drei mal einer ist hier Marina Vladimirovna Epifanova 62N2183843 :smilie_g_010:
« Letzte Änderung: 31,Okt,2010, 01:49:51 von Peter »
Es kann nicht alles ganz richtig sein in der Welt weil die Menschen noch mit Betrügereien regiert werden müssen.

Offline amicus

• Global Moderator
  • I Love Anti Scam NL
Hello my love xxxxxxxxxxx !!
Has pleasantly begun morning, good time and now I to see your letter and pleasure. To me pleasure to write you the answer!
How your beginning time today? What mood? What the new?
My mood now the most remarkable, after all you have again written to me, and I to write again to you,
This great happiness for me, my love!
My state of health that I to get tired a little, I to sleep a little and now on the move I sleep... Only not to cease to think of you, mine xxxxxxxxxxx!!
Rather weather today has changed, it is cold. Now 26 cold. Days off promise the cold!
How at you today?
Love of all my life, mine xxxxxxxxxxx! To me very much I miss you... I regret much that we are born in the different countries, probably so the destiny has solved. Only I precisely to know that you in this world for me, only you one!! And only I am born in this world to make you happy, and I wait our meeting with you!!!
xxxxxxxxxxx, I wish to be to You more and more. I do not know how to describe my feelings, it is very difficult for telling through letters...
I wish to nestle on you, to feel your heat, your lips, your caress, your tenderness...
To look in your eyes, to see your smile, to feel your fire of love and passion...
I think of that as it will be fine, when we the first meeting!!!! And then you will understand as strongly I love you! Then you will personally see it, and I can tell to you of a love word!!
Mine Love xxxxxxxxxxx, I represent me,
Our sights meet, we run towards to one another and then a long kiss, long evening both the longest and first our passionate and long night of love...
As it will be fine!!!!!! As I want it...
xxxxxxxxxxx, I am happy that you want our meeting with you that in a reality all of what we dreamt that wished...
That all it at last was carried out!!!!
I everywhere learnt much about our meeting with you...
I to find the most convenient.
Mine xxxxxxxxxxx, I visited travel agency and to me have informed that my LOVE is required to me,
To arrive to you in the country and to build our love, a family, happiness.
The minimum package all necessary documents:
  The international passport,
  Insurance,
  The visa "Tourist",
  Inquiries (a medical paper of a state of health, a paper about inoculations, a paper from a place of work and many other things),
  Air tickets, to your country there-back (2 air tickets, as the tourist Visa),
  Journey to Moscow, in Embassy of yours the country where I will receive the visa,
  Residing and a food at the Moscow hotel, to a start to you
= 520 euro.
My love xxxxxxxxxxx, I long thought what to write further and as all to you to tell,
To explain about that I wish to write to you.
And still has a shiver a skin and not resolute which I will begin with the most important and I hope for your understanding.
Mine xxxxxxxxxxx, I write to you, and my fingers simply do not want to write that it is very difficult to ask to me you of the help and for me it - very difficult psychological barrier,
To ask someone money.
And I think that you have already understood...
I really have no enough money to arrive to you as I am poor.
In me shame to ask money!!
In me of tear because to me have told,
It is a lot of very much money for me!! My salary makes a little for this purpose, it approximately 170 euro.
xxxxxxxxxxx, you understand, how to me it is sad, what I cannot arrive to you?
To me very much I want, but I cannot pay cost documents!!
What to me to do, give advice?
You could arrive to me independently, my love?
Whether or probably to you to make for me a miracle, and to lend me money,
For our meeting!?
Not to have anxiety, only for a while and I promise it that on arrival to you all I will fulfil!
You can make it for the sake of our love, for the sake of our future??
What your decision will be? Give to my advice!?
Irrespective of your decision, remember that I love you xxxxxxxxxxx!!!
To me very much I want our meeting, in me some tear that it so is difficult.
I LOVE YOU xxxxxxxxxxx !!! It tells my heart which loves and waits for our meeting!!!
I will look forward your fast and important answer!
Your sincere, gentle and loving Mariya!!

« Letzte Änderung: 24,Jan,2011, 22:12:43 von Peter »

Offline amicus

• Global Moderator
  • I Love Anti Scam NL
Hello my love xxxxxxxxxxx !!!
Again I Check today mine email, and with pleasure I find out your new letter. It is valid happiness, to see that you to me has answered!
I open your letter more likely and with pleasure I read...
Now I wish to write for you the answer!
As your affairs in this Friday!? What did you do today, what plans? What about your health now?
Love washing, today, as well as always, I miss also you I miss...
Today I suffering that have woken up, and again you are not present close... Again only dreams,
In a reality you are far... I wait... I wait time when we will be together,
I hope for you that soon!?!
You know, my state of health in norm, me already what not anxiety, to excite nothing me,
Only our separation... You are very necessary to me xxxxxxxxxxx!!
Weather at me has changed. Now temperature nearby 30 cold, something is cold today... Me your love to warm!
Only cheeks to freeze on street!
How at you?
Mine xxxxxxxxxxx, write me please that you to think about ours with you a meeting? Why you to write nothing to me about it? Whether you can help me about money for my trip to you? Write to me please about it more in detail... Well?
My letter will come to an end now... Now I to wish you only good time, and I look forward your new letter!
Set my most-samyestrastnye, gentle kisses in fine your lips 1000000000000000000000000000000000000!!
With the big love! Missing far from you Mariya !!

Offline Administrator

• Administrator